What is the best incarnation of Ganon?

What is the best incarnation of Ganon?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Malladus

That one.

OOT

Hyrule Warriors and it's not even close

Attached: Ganondorf_(Hyrule_Warriors).png (421x655, 351K)

Never played that game.

He looks like TP Ganondorf with a lame alternate costume. What makes him different?

This niggy know's what's good i love his sword of the six sages weapon but fuck me his trident is so kino

He Duel Wields and you get to play as him and fuck up Link as part of the campaign.

TP had the best Ganondorf bossfight, but the worst Ganondorf character.
pic unrelated since it's OOT

Attached: fgnfhn.png (1661x2459, 3.62M)

While OoT Ganondorf has the obvious advantage, I'm going to take this thread as an opportunity to appreciate Agahnim, an early Ganondorf archetype that has his advantages. An intimidating and malevolent threat, Agahnim correctly captures the menace of a cowardly, manipulative traitor figure that was crucial to the plot of ALttP and OoT. At the same time, his wiry, non-athletic sorceror guise complements his relatively back-ended role as a monster who fights from afar, avoiding the contradiction of a fit and muscular Ganondorf that never rides out or directly confronts problems. Agy is a well designed and balanced villain, even if he's not as outright awesome as Ganondorf.

Not Zelda.

Attached: 1200px-Agahnim.png (1200x1534, 1.22M)

Okay guys, tell me
Should I buy HW for the Switch? Is there more than one version or something I should know?

But Agahnim is Ganondorf

At face value, he could plausibly be any manner of things. My headcanon is that he is just an aged and withered Ganondorf after having spent 100 years trapped in a tiny pyramid-shaped prison in the Dark World, a fraction of his former power but still a powerful wizard threat.

Reading between the lines at the true context of the Zelda series, Agahnim absolutely is the first Ganondorf (seperate from Ganon), and that's why he belongs as the prime example in threads such as this.

>"His in-game sprite strongly resembles Ganondorf's Gerudo form dressed in green robes. Agahnim and Ganon also share the same theme music; this music later became Ganondorf's leitmotif in future games. The word used to describe Agahnim in Japanese (Bunshin), loosely translates to "split soul." It is also used to describe Meg's copies in Ocarina of Time."
It's up to debate in the translations only, in the original version Agahnim is totally confirmed to be Ganon's alterego, he's literally the first Ganondorf

>What is the best incarnation of Ganon?
Nothing featuring Ganondorf that's for sure.

Hmmmmm, interesting. Describe in full exactly what is going on to your understanding with the creation/appearance of Agahnim, as a timeline of events. This'll help clear things up.

I just think Agahnim is a materialization of Ganon's power that he was able to sneak in the Light World despite the seal, like a Phantom Ganon but "more real" (or maybe not? The blights from BotW are refered as Phantom Ganons in official material and they felt really "real" too, no less real than bosses from other games, so maybe Agahnim is LITERALLY another Phantom Ganon). He managed to break the seal of OoT sages a little so he just made a clone of himself that looked like a combination of its two forms (basically Ganondorf but with claws and blue skin) and sent it to Hyrule and when you defeat it in the Dark World the true Ganon appears

Are you the user I was talking to before?

Interesting side note, the magician from Adventure of Link's background is "officially rumoured" to be even another Ganon (Historia suggests it), and this one looks even more ethereal than Agahnim (look at how its body merges with the prince's shadow), I can see both Agahnim and the magician being Phantom Ganons with high intelligence that Ganon created when he was sealed and unable to do his schemes himself

Yeah

Attached: the magician.png (918x644, 901K)

Wind Waker, for having a modicum of depth, and because "mystical old man" is a cool character archetype.

Attached: the_wind_is_blowing_by_thelaserhawk-d5v7svj.jpg (1000x1500, 274K)

you hit the nail on the head

Ganondorf from the child timeline is basically cuckdorf. Adult timeline Ganondorf is the true chad, because he got to be the real king of evil.

Attached: king_of_thieves_ganondorf_by_crazyfreak-d34qlxx.jpg (500x833, 414K)

I see, because the reasoning you presented here is a) perfectly reasonable and also b) incompatible with the assertion that Agahnim absolutely *IS* and must be, face value, a Ganondorf in ALttP. As you note, Agahnim is perfectly capable of just being a Phantom Ganon such as the Blights, which do not even physically resemble Ganondorf and are not examples of a Ganondorf.

>the sorceror from AoL
I thought about mentioning him in my initial post: he is obviously a test-run for the Agahnim archetype as a treacherous sorceror advisor, but not so much a Ganondorf given his different role in the story. An important forebear, who would be played out again in Spirit Tracks as the little ginger guy. (it goes without saying that the ginger midget and the train devil are full-on pseudoganons)

Wind Waker simply because he had some actual depth and could give an argument on why he did the shit he did.

Wind Waker Ganondorf, full stop.

He was the only only one that felt like an actual character, instead of some villainous caricature like OoT Ganondorf or a vague force of evil like Calamity Ganon.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I unironically think Demise is a great Big Bad. I know that the corrupted fight shouldn't have happened more than twice but Demise is fucking cool.

>best Ganondorf
OOT
>best Ganon
ALTTP

Attached: 9309336047_449028a36e_c.jpg (800x354, 384K)

>fell for muh wind
Retards

Not the short legged one that's for sure, OP.

TP had the best design for every character

this. Shame there were so many shit Wolf only sections, it was a perfectly good standard Link adventure without it

Can't believe noone said fpbp yet. Spirit Tracks was best game before botw came along.

>Best version but also shouldn't be in the game
I hate it

Attached: 1395532843198.png (172x171, 11K)