Why haven't you played her games yet Yea Forums?

Why haven't you played her games yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 10c289653fa3a416dfc6e62c2593e165.jpg (1433x1800, 135K)

>take Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles
>add longer pigtails
>remove gun

WALA, NEW CHARACTER

Attached: VC_Alicia_Melchiott.png (470x784, 258K)

Tits released 4 years before VC though?

First of all Estelle came out long before this slut. Second of all they're fucking nothing alike. Kill yourself.

they didn't bother keeping the japanese text in when writing the pc versions.

I did. It sucked.

Shit otome game. Only women enjoy Trails in the Sky.

There are too many other games in my backlog that I'm more interested in.

t. Cucksteelfag

t. discordtranny

Because her boyfriend Rean's games are better.

Attached: 1556015603743.png (284x352, 124K)

>Thinking generic shitty tsundere walking stereotype is anywhere near as good as Alicia or even fucking comparable to her
You fucking moron
Also Estelle was created BEFORE VC

>wala

I finished them years ago.

Attached: 108.png (1218x1741, 3.26M)

...you think Estelle is a tsundere. You couldn't make it more obvious if you tried that you never played her games. Not even for 5 minutes.

>user is actually dumb enough to think she's not another tsundere stereotype
How utterly retarded are you? FC is full of her tsundere bullshit
you'd know that, if you actually paid attention or even played her fucking game

You have no idea what you're talking about. Estelle is not even remotely a tsundere. She spends the entirety of FC trying to get Joshua to open up to her while simultaneously confronting her own feelings internally. There's nothing tsun about her at all.

>She spends the entirety of FC trying to get Joshua to open up to her
kek you fucking retard. Joshua had nothing to open up to her about at the time, since he didnt remember anything
>while simultaneously confronting her own feelings internally
>nothing tsun about her
see? Proof that you're a complete idiot
The only time she really comes to terms with her feelings and confesses to him is the time he poisons her with a sleeping drug before she loses consciousness

Guys guys. Both of them are generic tsunderes. There's no need to fight over who is worse.

>i-it's not like I like you or anything, b-baka! (insert Welkin or Joshua here)
>both literally have bathhouse scenes where they do the generic "kyaaa don't look at me I'm naked" scene

FFS, it's almost verbatim.

>Joshua had nothing to open up to her about at the time
Are you skipping dialogue, retard? The game is literally full of scenes where Joshua is holding back feelings and information and Estelle confronts him about not being open with her. That's the opposite of a god damn tsundere, she doesn't try to hide jack shit, she doesn't try to act cold, there's nothing fucking tsun there at all.

>The only time she really comes to terms with her feelings and confesses to him
You might be the dumbest man on earth. The entire time you played the game, you had zero understanding of what's going on between Estelle and Joshua. None at all.

Estelle saw him as a little brother, she wasn't being tsundere, she genuinely did not think she had any romantic feelings toward him. It wasn't until she had been on their journey together for some time that she started thinking about him in a romantic way, and from then on, everything that happened up until the confession was 100% internal. At no point did she try to act cold or tsun toward him in any way. She was confused at times and sometimes got upset when he suggested he fed into her confusion but that's not the same thing as being tsun. God you're dumb.

>both literally have bathhouse scenes where they do the generic "kyaaa don't look at me I'm naked" scene
That's called modesty and frankly it's just a trope at this point not a reflection of her character. Not every character who flips out at being seen naked is a tsundere. In fact the entire point of that scene was to highlight how her feelings and thoughts toward Joshua had changed over the course of their adventure, and to give her a reason to reflect on them.

>women arguing about otome trash
Haha...

Made for Ogre Cock.

Attached: 1540655937954.jpg (327x588, 94K)

>uppity cucksteel zoomers

I played the cute sword autist's games.

Attached: 1561020933978.png (591x1166, 507K)

Laura's a cutie but you can play both of their games user

Spoiler: Esteru dies from massive inner organ infection after being raped by horses, archaisms and hung Jaegers

Attached: Estelle by sharlorc.jpg (2400x2400, 1.16M)

Who says I haven't?

Attached: 1554893226995.png (534x413, 164K)

I bought the entire series through a steam sale a couple years back are they actually any good?

Yes

Attached: 321575.jpg (225x350, 35K)

For me it's Tita!

Attached: 1535261469633.jpg (1558x2253, 1.38M)

But user, I have played her games. The real question is, have YOU accepted that Anelace Elfead is the best character in the series yet?

Attached: Invincible.jpg (1000x1505, 234K)

Eolia > Anelace

Attached: 1550193381302.jpg (700x700, 65K)

I'm gonna be honest with you user, I've only played all the Sky games and CS 1 and 2, plus the first two chapters of the Zero translation, I think? So I have no idea who that is, but she ain't better than Anelace.

Attached: Bed.jpg (1000x1414, 323K)

She's one of the lady bracers in Crossbell and also loves cuties but is overall slightly more mature

I'm playing it now actually. Bought it for Vita like a cool kid.

Attached: 1560704667895.jpg (3456x4608, 2.03M)

But is she FUCKIN' INVINCIBLE?

Attached: Bunny.jpg (671x800, 150K)

If you play on nightmare, the duo will probably fuck you up in a sparring match, then heal you and fuck you up again.

Attached: 1537388152229.png (781x188, 286K)

I played all your games Estelle. I beat Kevin’s game and Lloyd’s first game too. Now im on Lloyd’s second game and I’m looking forward to shit happening.

I want her to scurry away from a conversation, surreptitiously follow her, watch her glance around, and when she thinks no one is watching, unleash a torrent of pee all over the ground.

I'll stick with the original cute-lover thanks. There's no replacement for her.

Attached: Christmas.jpg (800x800, 203K)

>Thinking anyone could beat Anelace with Jinu+
Lol shit's so broken she could easily outdo Richard in damage dealing if she were a bit faster or had a better orbment setup

Even with Jinu+ she'll never outperform Tita in Orbal gear.

>wala

i've only played the first one
what's the best version of the rest of the games?

PC whenever possible desu

I'm currently playing SC. She's so precious.

are they the same as the vita versions?

Literally built for Rean.

Can we agree that Kevin is the best MC?

Attached: Kevin_graham.png (683x734, 556K)

>crimson stigma
>Wipe the incoming boss and all his lackeys in one go using Spear of Loa
Oh yeah, he's fucking awesome

Yes she is.. My sweet, loveable Estelle.

Attached: 1559691156512.jpg (818x1132, 639K)

Short answer: No.
Longer answer: Evolution versions on Vita are pretty much remakes with Crossbell game mechanics and butchered artstyle and for Crossbell games just general "remastered" versions. In addition Evolution games have extensive VA (at the very least for the main story of each game) their own remixed OST which, for the most part, are inferior to the originals but you can still switch between the two afaik.
Evolution voices are the best part of them and they can easily be made to work on PC as well.

For CS Vita versions are just lower res, average fps and overall quality than any other version. PC and PS4 versions are both good.

Attached: 1539454380156.jpg (1669x2042, 537K)

thanks

>that time chart
I never truly realized how old this series was, fucking hell

Also to add, Zero & Ao do have pc versions as well although the image doesn't mention it. For Crossbell games Evolution versions might arguably be better than those mediocore chink PC ports, but you'll need a modded vita to get the translation patches work on it. Not sure if Ao Evo translation has been made to work yet.

Attached: 1536809852777.png (540x960, 371K)

I don't know where to begin

The first one

I’m just popping in to say that I’ve finally caved and tried an Ys game. I’m about 10 hours into VIII, and I’m having more fun with a vidya than I have in years. Thanks for reading my blog.

Sometimes people forget that the game is played from Estelle's perspective and she is a pretty reliable narrator. In fact, being so fits her personality.

Attached: aiportraits_1563839014.jpg (512x512, 10K)

It ain't even a contest.

Attached: Third.jpg (1200x814, 238K)

Right? bEstelle wears her heart on her sleeve calling her tsundere is a joke. I don't think she could act tsun if she tried.

Attached: 1522808119767.jpg (600x776, 268K)

>kills heretics and tanks hits like a boss
all the Sky games should have been about this guy. estelle is boring af

Her games trigger my autism hard with all that extra dialogue from npc's. Is there at least fast travel between towns, or are you supposed to run through the entire map after every story related event?

You're restricted to certain locations as you progress through the story so you don't have to move across the entire country. Each chapter coincides with a particular town/region so you only have to autistically run through portions of the map

That's somewhat reassuring, thanks.

Well, there is one notable exception. I think it's chapter 8 of the second game where you have to run across the entire country stopping at each of the 5 cities to drop something off. You might struggle a bit there..

absolutely this and many people forget about this because they expect the main character to be a shitty self-insert for them

I'm like 4 chapters into 3rd when I started a new job and got too busy to play.

This.

Attached: 1546561912959.jpg (2518x1200, 497K)

Wasn't she supposed to be flat? Those tits are kinda big.

Wasn't it his girlfriend that jumped into hell to save him?

>Some bitch
You know, that woman on the airship was Vita Clotilde

Wait, what?

Attached: 1539053533108.jpg (800x600, 198K)

Kondo actually confirmed that recently.

Makes no fucking sense. Kondo is George Lucas tier anyway.

There was always confirmed Ouroboros presence on the ship according to the dialogue and "Orpheus" password

Attached: joshua vs kevin.png (2252x1068, 160K)

She was average, but everyone got a significant upgrade in CS3.

Attached: 1563736368204.png (1280x720, 1.6M)

Shitpost

I would've if they had come out in 2012 like I FUCKING WANTED THEM TO XSEED YOU COCKSUCKERS YOU MADE ME WAIT TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 YEARS WITH A FUCKING PSP PORT OF THE FIRST GAME IS TOO MUCH!

Because the combat looks pretty complex and I don’t have time to dedicate to a JRPG right now. Looks fun though.

It's never too late user

Attached: 109995.jpg (225x350, 43K)

>no text

I played through the first two Trails in the Sky games. I plan to recontinue playing the third one even though it is definitely the weakest entry so far.

Oh and the Empire was doing nothing wrong.

The Empire did nothing wrong besides appoint shitty commanders. Also, fuck those navy blue-haired nigs that are the Darcsens. The Valkyrur needed Ragnite to live. Send those Darscens to a tiny prison island and call it Niggheim or Niggland.

>WALA

>the combat looks pretty complex
its not. you can beat normal difficulty without trying

That's why you dont play RPGs on normal difficulty...

*SC prologue boss blocks your path*

At least not as worse as the Gilbert fight on the Glorious.
Wasted 2 hours to win that fight.