Wanna know the reason why Overwatch is dying?

faggots like this. Sigma is the first white male that has been added to the game post-release.

Attached: faggot.png (625x888, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0kcI6xcM0A8
vocaroo.com/i/s0pMXnWGQa79
youtube.com/watch?v=nT-zzI15Bts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: faggots.png (578x646, 383K)

stop searching twitter for garbage to get mad at fucking retard

That is hilarious because a white woman literally killed the game and ruined the meta forever.

I didn't have to search for shit retard the post in the first pic is literally the most liked post under the announcement.

Yup, retards exist. What's your point?

I had to scroll 20+ tweets before anything of this sort. Even if it's the top tweet for you (impressive to see Twitter algorithms cater more and more to nu-Yea Forums fags like yourself), you're still making the thread because you're seething so hard because of a complete internet rando.

TL;DR: Kill yourself

>self-hating white campy fag
another?

Pharah and Ana are black women. They're from Africa.

vocaroo.com/i/s0kcI6xcM0A8

Attached: just one of those days.png (1654x898, 1.63M)

>OW does anything, no matter how small
>dozens of threads on Yea Forums about it

Everytime

>Egyptians are now black

based

They wuz kings, user.

Dead game tho, according to Yea Forums

Attached: 1562478917381.png (641x706, 811K)

appearently the post was deleted niggroid.

probably mean subsaharian. They want their afro/weaves/braid kind of black woman user

>99% of people actually playing the game
please balance the game and fix the bugs
>1% I WANT A BLACK WOMAN!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL IMPROVE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

>Sigma
Is this one packing 18 inches too?

vocaroo.com/i/s0pMXnWGQa79

Attached: the new punk.png (353x665, 386K)

im actually excited for this hero as it looks like an actual interesting fucking villain, i come to Yea Forums to see what you faggots think instead fo reading twitter and this is what i get. fuck you.

>it's a "white self-hating nu-male twitter activist provides his valuable input on video game" episode

What is this guy talking about, what about Pharah and Symmetra?

Reaction images on Twitter really piss me off.

Nah, it's the shit gameplay. Nobodies on twitter screeching is not why. It's the gameplay, that's why TF2 still lives despite furries having their hands on its throat. You're very poorly trying to push a completely unrelated narrative where you can get brainlets to go "Yeah....YEAH!", but that literal who means jackshit. It's the piss boring tunnel maps it's the piss boring first 15 mins don't matter due to ulti vomit at the last 10 seconds it's the piss boring metas, it's the stifiling restricting gameplay. THAT is why.

Attached: 1549705643885.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

This 100%, stop making these garbage threads OP. Nobody gives a shit if some retard on twitter has a political opinion. Fuck off of Yea Forums you are cancer.

>check the character news
>EVERY SINGLE COMMENT is about gender of the characters the total amount of females the pronouns the gender identity and no one talks about if the character looks cool or the kit
Dear god just shut down the fucking workd

you don't undertand, to self-hating nu-male retards only 2 races exists
>white
>black
and unless that black is specifically black african american it doesn't count,.

"overwatch fans"
that guy probably doesn't even play the game

I'm glad it's dying. Chu deserves it for trying to push Asian Male/White Female relationships through the meta.

I saw a video of the lead dev on twitter a few days ago and it hit me why the game became so bad. It's because that spineless faggot is trying to please everyone, to have a utopic situation where everyone is always happy and having fun no matter what. That's not how it works, dipshit. You offer your vision of a game, you try to make it as fun as you could think of, as creative, as original, whatever you want. But you can't force fun and happy thoughts onto an entire community. He was saying things like he felt forced to take the right character for the composition of the team and, ironically, him waiting to pick last would often have him pick roles that he is terrible at, and therefore create a worse outcome for his team. That's not about your team you colossal faggot, make a game people want to play and have fun playing and it doesn't matter if you win or lose. Finally, when your audience is toxic, it's 99% on your audience not on your fucking game.

>Sojourn or what's her name already confirmed as a hero
>retards still whine for black women
these people don't even play the game

>They're from Africa.
look at this black woman.

Attached: 6849882_M650x433C1020x679o0x12[1].jpg (650x433, 33K)

>NOT SMASH SO FUCK OFF OF Yea Forums

Attached: nigtendo.png (617x812, 223K)

these posts are exactly why AM/WF are becoming more common
you being a fatass probably didn't help

seriously who the fuck cares what retards on twitter think

Why bother 'doing better' when nothing is ever good enough anyway?
You could add a real life exemplory black female muslim who wears a hijab and isn't allowed to use voice lines without male characters permission and they would still complain about her not being obese, handicapped or a midget.
Nothing is ever good enough

She's not ethnically African, her ancestors are probably Dutch.

haha its so funny because dog nose long like a jew and and and because it points out that blacks are just breed of human and we're not same it's like two funny jokes at the same time just my classic oldfag humor :D

>You aren't the right skin color so you don't count as African
Fucking racist.

I don't believe any of these people play the game

>I love it but they can do better
Fucking faggot. This is an example of why pampering to these people is never a good idea, they're like fucking hobos always asking for a little bit more. You cannot fully please them.

>these posts are exactly why AM/WF are becoming more common

Cope more Chang. The gap between WMAF and AMWF was larger in 2018 ACS than it was in the 2010 Census. There's no renaissance coming to lift you out of inceldom.

youtube.com/watch?v=nT-zzI15Bts

Attached: wmaf311.png (1651x2048, 3.92M)

They should just crowd source the next character. Even if th community doesn't learn from the inevitable disaster, at least it would be funny for the rest of us.

I DON'T WANT AN OLD WHITE GUY I WANT A YOUNG WHITE TWINK

Attached: 1426175978836.png (291x300, 16K)

dream on incel

Dutch or Deutsche?

Literally seething.

>incel

Asians are statistically the most likely race to be incels.

Attached: asianmenvirgins.png (991x721, 293K)

No shit, the discussion stemmed from skin color. Ana and Pharah are native Africans, so they're black enough for me.

me

Absolutely this
You're just unnecessarily hurting yourself doing this
Why go out of your way to rile yourself up about retards?

>one tweet

Asian American Community 1

Attached: wmafgreece.jpg (1896x2024, 638K)

Triggered libtard nigcuck

Asian American Community 2

Attached: wmaf308.png (740x761, 939K)

>Yea Forums bitches and moans about a black male being added instead of a white for awhile
>Now Twitter is bitching and moaning while Yea Forums acts like this never happend

this pic is so nice to look at
they're both cute and seem happy together
good for them

>Getting cucked by NEET Greeks

Is there any hope for Asians?

Two sides of the same coin

you sound jealous
i know i am

Bullshit, everyone knows that black people ain't real

K-pop fangirls.

Attached: kpopfans2.jpg (1971x1314, 444K)

Literally no better than smash rosterfags and smash rosterfags are no better than this.

Game devs and Hollywood unfortunately

you could probably crop any am/wf seething posts and post it on tumblr and you wouldn't be able to tell where it came from

I thought it was dying from refusal to add new map types, game mechanics or anything besides "oh yeah this character is a trannie ha ha bigots btfo" tweets from blizzard and loot box vanity skins
meanwhile Fortnite literally went from being a shitty tower defense no one played into being the zoomer's favorite battle royale PUBG clone. Maybe e-sports need to have constant infusions of new content and new mechanics to prevent them from becoming stale shit only autists keep playing day-in day-out?

>8 year old girl
>"we are married to greek guys"
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN GREECE

Attached: 1410874783669.jpg (250x238, 16K)

i wasn't being ironic
it's like looking at cat pictures
involuntary brings smile to your face

Attached: kpopfans.jpg (1944x1296, 386K)

WE

Attached: 1476889594324.jpg (600x767, 63K)

Punk has always been gay.
The term was literally created to describe gays.

Complete government collapse leading to seedy economic interests creating their own libertarian dream market where everything is a commodity. Same reason why after Ukraine collapsed the CIA ended up spending somewhere around 50 billion dollars buying everything coming out of there.

That the people who "like" overwatch don't really give a fuck about it, but their passing interesting is enough reason for them to insert whatever bullshit they feel like into it?

Same with smash, it is the fate of anything that gains so much popularity

Attached: 1548253762251.jpg (243x207, 8K)

>not just rounding up these people and killing them

Attached: 1559774039951.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

soo...Greece is now heaven on earth...?

Attached: ev5r7tgyuhjk.jpg (300x300, 27K)

kill yourself racist

Can some one explain what is their objective here? So Overwatch adds a black female, now what? What if it's not the same class that you main? Every class needs a black female now? I doubt these people even play the game, it's like they're just pushing some agenda.
They could ask for skins, that would make more sense.

What magic is representation supposed to do?

There's no end to the possible permutations of diversity so it just becomes a convenient rhetorical tool to employ to agitate for tribal interests.

why do white """"""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""" feel the need to hate themselves like this??

feels good being a fucking spic at this point holy shit

If you got the money user

Attached: 9273029.jpg (575x1024, 38K)

white people are a myth

gcj incel is here.

Attached: GAMING.jpg (646x535, 59K)

>RAISE MY CHILDREN!

Attached: charlize-theron-as-the-evil-queen-in-snow.jpg (640x480, 69K)

brainwashing

Old white men are usually really interesting characters

sigma looks cool, too bad he's in overwatch, an incredibly terrible game

I do...
look I gotta do something seeing you guys far later

Attached: 1338725833145s.jpg (128x120, 6K)

Overwatch fans: Please add a make androgynous, boyish, youthful looking character to your game who doesn't have a WoW body its been three years and the two blacks doesn't count
Overwatch devs:

milk

>Dutch.
>White.

Attached: 1547356225990.png (760x570, 366K)

trickle of content. should have been pumping out heroes/levels.
forcing E sports. It was the thing that killed HoTs and WoW as well. removing talents/choices and changing the more unique and niche characters to the "standard" so they get used in Pro Gaming Tournaments. They also stopped making them in the first place. just go with the basics. anything fun and crazy needs to go. it is not predictable for Pro gaming.

her ancestry includes Dutch as well as French and German

What is it about Twitter and resetera that seem to have an obsession with over watch being a diverse trophies game?

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Work shit ass SEO job. Have to edit and research for Wikihow.

Make this article. Laugh at the pictures.

It's reposted on Yea Forums. You know i hate my fucking job but moments like these make it worth it.

Attached: tumblr_ojqqztfWMy1qe9g4mo1_400.jpg (400x400, 44K)

>that avatar
100% chance that he's a sexual predator or a nonce

he's also got the curly dangly jew hair things

Lol get called out you fucking morons.
Stop feeding the algorithsm with your fucking autism because it's obvious you'll just sperg and bitch about it on Yea Forums.

>two blacks
who's second?

>actually using that meme on Yea Forums
consider reddit

I think it's Baptiste

Why do so many people freak out when a new overwatch character gets added when I know for a fact not that many people are still playing? Especially after all this 2-2-2 shit