Why havent you hacked your switch yet?

why havent you hacked your switch yet?

Attached: 640F9325-DB45-42B4-A49E-71F473BEF386.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

switch.homebrew.guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=L_q7gzTnj1Q&t=139s
switch.homebrew.guide/usingcfw/installnsps/installnsps-goldtree
discord.gg/qQSuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=L_q7gzTnj1Q
youtu.be/SAyb8PJ3pAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/r9k/
Because I'm not a reddit loser like you OP

Upgrade from Jack, friend.

I hack systems after they stop being supported

>/r9k/
Hack you face in.

Attached: C4F3A603-C384-412D-9E08-811037AAAB02.png (406x545, 299K)

nothing worth hacking

my switch is hacked you friendless loser. kill you're shelf you disgusting addict

smoking weed and drinking is the coolest thing!

>sxos
>Paying for piracy
Retard

are you black or gay?

>Another retarded faggot that doesn't use Yea Forums x styles

>/r9k/
>alcohol
>video games
okay typical depressed fuck
>condoms
Don't tell me you're making one of those DIY fleshlights

my jig is literally coming today so i can hack it
feelsgoodman

Because vidya is pretty cheap compared to other hobbies if you're a working man.

Attached: IMG_0781.jpg (3023x2504, 1.64M)

When it stops being a paperweight and I can access online features without getting banned. I know about recent EmuNAND developments but they have to be streamlined for me to even bother.

believe my switch is too updated to do it

>r9k
>condoms
What's going on here?

>he doesn't jerk off into condoms for easy cleanup

Attached: laughing jerk 2.jpg (273x281, 11K)

>SXOS
Whats it like being too fucking stupid to hack it yourself and having to pay $50 to get it done for you?

>he doesnt wear condoms all day long

Attached: 1563703350252.jpg (317x267, 22K)

>/r9k/
>weed
>alcohol
>mac
Kill yourself normalfag

>modifying your own device
>reddit loser

I did

Attached: D4960A61-FF36-4134-851C-81436F88E93E.jpg (2704x1521, 1.35M)

>he doesn't pee in his day condom then tie it off and throw it at the homeless daily

Attached: 1559245302918.jpg (283x283, 8K)

They didnt modify their own device, they paid for a pre-made kit like a fucking retard.

I'm gonna hack my Switch when I get my Lite.

How are the newer macbooks user? Tempted to get one for coding but hear bad things about keyboard and key travel.

Never used a macbook before but had enough windows laptops shit the bed after a year.

Attached: dumb weeb.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Have sex.

The only reason I don't hack my Switch to get free games is because I wouldn't play it anymore after that.

Same thing happened with the DS and 3DS when I bought a flash cart. Once you have all the games downloaded, you kinda don't want to play it anymore. There's no motivation. The games don't seem fun anymore. I don't know what it is.

Attached: 13746602.png.gif (278x221, 119K)

>the hardware dictates the results of programming

FE3H leaked

pirates fatigue

What are the odds of getting banned from online? i hacked my 3ds despite the claims and never got banned but then again i never really used it for online anyway.

Choice paralysis. You have so many games to choose from, that you can't make up your mind what you want to play. So in the end you end up not choosing anything. You actually end up playing more when you have fewer games to choose from.

Never had issues with the keyboards having said that I know if I ever do apple replaces it free of charge.
Nothing but good things with this laptop, just make sure to drop the cash money up front since everything is soldered together although apple did just drop the price on upgrades such as ram and SSDs, but still kinda pricey.

What did based /r9k/ ever do to you?

Attached: 1561602813321.jpg (720x492, 29K)

Do you still need to buy some random shit to hack it or can you do it without now

Because there's nothing worth pirating and I don't want to have to send a payload to it every fucking time I want to play a game

If you go online on a hacked system, pretty much 100%

I have, you stupid bitch, and I got banned permanently from online.
Fuck you and fuck Nintendo.

what is a good upgrade in your opinion mate

Attached: 1514560876088.webm (480x480, 451K)

>Macbook
>Weed
>Alcohol
>/r9k/
>Have to seek validation online
Is this the "im a normalfag trying to be wacky to atract anyone's attention" kit?

1:1
Going online with a game you dont own is an instant fucking ban
Going online with any CFW is an instant fucking ban
There is no unban method
You still have to pay for Nintendo Online

what are you using to display all software like that ?

You never had to, SXOS has always been the product for subhumans too retarded to do it themselves.

>wanting to play online on the switch

Attached: 072.png (600x528, 416K)

Is it possible to hack a switch and play online?

Splatoon's the best game on the thing

Used to with SX OS but they just banned a bunch of SX users.

you can use emunand, and switch to unhacked partition , then you can play online

how bout you do some 2sec googling retard

I would, but I can't find a hackable Switch anywhere.

Tequila, lookup Ranch Water recipe

see
>used to with SXOS
>they just banned a bunch of SX users
The answer is no then, you absolute retard.

ok, retard, you either buy them second hand from private sellers or just go to a local store and ask if they have models before mid 2018, how many fucking consoles do you think they sell ?

I played online for a full year on my hacked Switch.
The wave ban literally just happened.
You want fucking info, I'm giving you it.
Go fuck yourself and shove the Switch up your ass, faggot.

dis nigga bout to blow his brain out from all the pent up incel rage

Because the "light" version is available to buy yet & won't be hackable till at least two years after release?

Attached: Switch Lite.png (1024x686, 452K)

>i played online for a full year on my hacked Switch
What pirated games did you play online with your "hacked" Switch?
Fuck off SX skid, you're a fucking smoothbrain.

nice oddesey red joyconns

Attached: red.png (987x556, 366K)

Anons should I get a switch and hack it?
I plan on selling some shit I don't use and I should have enough without getting into my bank account.

You think I didn't try that? I checked all the serial numbers from second hand and store Switch consoles and none of them are hackable.

Imagine being Dutch. Met je kanker frikandelbroodjes

I still like collecting physical copies and don't mind giving money to developers of games I enjoy.

And laziness.

Attached: 1563757362215.jpg (741x960, 150K)

can someone give me a rundown on 3DS hacking
i only have one game on mine and i dont want it to go to waste anymore

i dont know what ur on about, i literally got a second hand one in mind condition for like $180 and it was hackable
maybe try being a bit more lucky ?

Because I just hacked my Vita and started to fill it up with games instead. I’ll do my Switch after I get through my Vita and 3DS backlogs a bit and things become more idiotproofed for Switch.

Attached: 5CE770B2-9CBC-433E-B7AC-B99440EBA011.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

>/r9k/

based non-autist who actually plays video games and knows each consoles has its upsides

>Dutch robot
Do you vote for fucking Baudet as well?

You make privacy a big thing on your 3ds so nintendo gets the least amount of data from you
You install a free battleship game
You remove the save and replace with exploit
You click a bunch of stuff until homebrew launcher is installed
You then put homebrew apps on the folder for homebrew
You put cia files on the 3ds and use fbi manager to install them.
Basically what you need to do but get a guide.

QUICK
BEST CHEAP ALCOHOL

Imagine being a big enough faggot to be elitist about hacking a switch and getting mad about it

Attached: 1561683364646.gif (400x318, 976K)

Drinking is for degenerates.

Attached: 1559929186385.png (1080x1382, 273K)

>buy jig from ebay
>turn switch off
>slide it in right joycon slide
>hold power and volume up
>press USB Tool with TegraRCMGUI
>download Kosmos Pack and Piracy Patch
>copy files across to Switch
>hold power on switch
>hold power and volume up again
>inject hekate payload
>done
Its less complicated than setting up a Vita with an SD2Vita
Imagine claiming people are "elitist" they call out your blatant lies and shilling

I like playing Splatoon 2 online
and all my gear is on my current Switch

Stop fucking pirating Nintendo games.

PS Vita? More like PS NEETA
PS Vita? More like PS NOGAMES
PS Vita? More like P.S. your console stinks and will never live up to the Based Switch

Im more a Dry Martini man, but tequila is great. Mescal is even better

Vodka.

>Its less complicated than setting up a Vita with an SD2Vita

Setting up SD2Vita nowadays is piss easy thanks to Autoplugin, especially if you’re coming from a clean Vita without any data you care about on the machine. The only potentially annoying part is downgrading if you’re on FW 3.69 / 3.70 or else really want 3.60 Enso.

Is mescal the smoky one? If so , yeah , that with topo chico and lime is amazing

Yes The smoky one
Trully amazing

do you have a good link to a guide ?
like all the videos on youtube are mexicans recording at 240p and mumbling thier words, im not sure about the software to use mostly, i know of the RCMGUI but what CFW should i use ?
what about backing up beforehand ?
What is the difference between a CFW and piracy patch ?

Attached: 1563576887847.jpg (1009x2048, 216K)

Is buying a switch worth it?

>why havent you hacked your switch yet?
because I have money

if you like portable gaming then yes, hands down the bets portable console there is rn
if you have a console, phone that can play games/emulate and PC then there isnt really a point to buying one IMO (but i dont have any of them)

>do you have a good link to a guide
switch.homebrew.guide/
>what about backing up beforehand
You wont lose any data, there is homebrew that allows you to enable a ExFat patch when updating which allows you to bypass the 4GB file limit with a tiny chance of corruption but thats up to you whether or not you want to do it, its not really a problem now with USB/Network .NSP installs
I think you also need it for NAND backups though but im not too sure, NAND backups you only need to worry about once and dont really need to worry about at all if you arent retarded.
>What is the difference between a CFW and a piracy patch
Nothing, the piracy patch is for the CFW and was originally developed by the people making the CFW but is maintained by someone now for each new CFW update. Just enables game patches and by extension game piracy so they didnt want that in their homebrew only CFW githubs.
As long as you arent fucking stupid and dont download shady shit or brick code ("""/hbg/""""shop for example, basically just Goldleaf but with links to Game .NSP's but its completely closed sourced and "made" by discord retards, its more than likely a brick bomb or stealing your console certs to sell at a later date) you should be fine.

Do your account get ban or the console get ban? Can you use the same account on an unhacked switch?

Yes to both.
No.

so i shouldnt download hbg shop?
all i really wanted to do was pirate some games from trusted trackers and play some snes games, I know goldleaf is all i need to install .nsp games but what about emulation ? What is so bad about hbg shop?

>butterfly switch keyboard

Attached: BlazBlue Centralfiction 12.29.2017 - 00.29.45.04.mp4_snapshot_00.49.20.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

>Do you vote for fucking Baudet as well?
To be fair, are there any other parties in NL that want to make mayoral positions elected like in a civilized country? If not, that’s a perfectly acceptable reason to vote FvD, since that’s explicitly part of their platform.

I looked at this guide and a guide from reddit, how come they both tell you to use a different DNS, but reddit suggests DNS90. Does the one from the switch homebrew guide block everything instead?

why are there nfc tags in cereal?

Tegra X1 doesn't justify it just yet. The next switch is going to be a gold mine for hacking though.

Because I think my switch is too up to date to be hackable, plus I want to be able to play online

it has LITERALLY nothing to do with the firmware

So say I bought Smash and SSM2 but pirate everything else. Would I be able to go online with the bought games or as soon as I pirate I can't go online with anything?

retard, we already said that there is no 100% way to stay unbanned on a hacked swithc, but if you go online on a unhacked partition then you shouldnt get banned (greanted you did it with emunand like software that masks your hacked partition)

I don't know why you think having more $1000 in your account is bad, regardless of how much money you make.

today we learned that Yea Forums is retarded and needs the buyer's remorse push to play anything

Avoid it at all costs, its just stolen code and links to google drives with god knows what else going on outside of that.
>all i really wanted to do was pirate some games from trusted trackers and play some snes games
If you've got your own .nsp site, good. If not, DarkUmbra has everything.
As for Emulation, Retroarch. Download the version from the RetroArch site and just drag it to your Switch SD Card. All you need to do is hold R when loading up an actual Switch game to load the Homebrew Launcher in Full Mode, which gives more performance to homebrew that needs it such as Emulators.
>What is so bad about """/hbg/"""shop
The fact that it was made by some third world seamonkey that got buttblasted with /hbg/, created a reddit and a discord claiming to be the "real" /hbg/, stole open source code and make their works completely private so nobody could ever know what its actually doing to your Switch and just mirroring .nsp's that other people ripped/uploaded
The guide should say 90DNS under fuse-gelee which is the main Switch exploit.
PegaScape is something else, dw about that.
Thats what EmuNAND is for and it apparently works, but paying for Nintendo Online and paying for Smash to play Smash online seems pretty damn stupid. SMM2 for the levels sure, but people are working on homebrew level managers atm.

Because mine is revision 2 supposedly meaning harder- and unsafe to hack. Can't afford another Switch if it bricks.

>today we learned that Yea Forums is retarded and needs the buyer's remorse push to play anything
Choice paralysis is also a thing if you’re a completely legitimate collectorfag, just saying.

Sometimes it’s just easier to deal with 3 options at a time than 30.

also, is it easier to do on a windows machine or linux ?

I like to play online.

that's before you pick because you don't know what to choose

once you commit to something, that's not an issue

in fact, since the price of games is 0, this shouldn't even be an issue

pick whatever and start from there; the other games are not running away. And if you want you can play a bit of each game at the same time. I fail to see why there is any paralysis

Id assume its "easier" to do on Linux but TegraRCMGUI works perfectly on Windows and detects if you dont have the driver installed and installs it on first runm
You can inject payloads with a phone with the right cables/adapters, even.

the hbg discord, however, is pretty good

almost all games are there and they are easier to find than in DU

Moreover, games there are legit and safe. Idgaf if they don't follow some pirates' honor code. They're fucking pirating games lol who gives a fuck

thanks allot dude

>bunch of depressed incel losers
>based
yikes.....

Attached: 0pp0.jpg (503x519, 52K)

I was planning on using pegascape caffeine since I'm on 3.0, but is it not worth using it? I also don't have a Jig

Roken beschadigt uw longen, homo

>hbg discord
Except its not a /hbg/ discord, its not the general and its run by a fag that locks shit behind donations

honestly dont know since people actually doing shit with it is a new development, take a look and see what you can do with it and if its right for what you want.

just leave them, they are communists probably, they are not used to choose things

I bought a jig of ebay for $2, if you are ballsy you can just make one yourself, from a paperclip
just google "paperclip jig switch"

Attached: HowToFarm(You)'s.png (752x910, 378K)

Whats a good CFW ? Atmosphere fine or are there any better ones ?

>Have to donate
>All of its free

?

You can't go online with cfw you have to use a partition with the original os to do online.

What to do if you bought a patched switch? Will there be a jack for it soon?

>he doesn't hold his foreskin tight while he cums so it gets caught and there's no cleanup

If you have 7.1 you can hack even unpatched.

You're the reason Yea Forums is shit today.
You opened the flood gates to reddit and made sure pepe and wojack, remain as giant cancer.

Kill yourself.

what donations?

1. Go to request bot channel
2. Search !game ["insert something here"]
3. Click one of the google drive or onedrive links the bot provides you
4. Profit

Everything's free

They could kill r9k and I legitimately would not be upset at all. Probably the one board I could say that about.

Pirates fatigue
I could pirate every game under the sun but I won’t play a single one.
Now a days I only play like 3 games but all of those games I have like 1000 hours in each

Have sex.

My wife's boyfriend hasn't bought me one yet.

>advertising tranny discord servers

are you legitimately making a comparison between a nintendo portable console released in 2017 and a sony handheld released in 2012??

I have to ask because that might be the most pants on face retarded thing I've ever seen here.

I wont use a hardware modification exploit to hack a console as I know ill fuck something up and brick my console. Come back once its a software hack.

I was merely pretending

what do you think of this guide ?
youtube.com/watch?v=L_q7gzTnj1Q&t=139s

switch.homebrew.guide/usingcfw/installnsps/installnsps-goldtree

Wouldn't bother with putting them on your SD card then installing them. It takes up twice the space and some games won't be able to be installed as you can run out of space.

How is the PC streaming on the Switch? It works very well on the Vita, except during prime-time when the baby boomers are sucking up the bandwidth with Netflix.

give sex

I'm going to by a Switch Lite just so I can go online. My Switch has been in airplane mode since I hacked it (a year or so ago).

>tranny9k
OOF
YIKES
ZOINKS

Because mine is one of the newer versions and despite several groups promising a new workaround, it never came.

Same

Weed, alcohol, and video games.

>DURRR Y ME NO HAV GF?!

You’re a faggot.

I don't hack my consoles.

What's wrong with being depressed?

Attached: 1514920894025.jpg (270x320, 18K)

There's nothing wrong with being depressed at all, but this board (and site) is filled with losers who have such shitty lives that they have to come online to be as edgy as possible simply because there's no repercussions on Yea Forums. Don't take anything anyone says here personally.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Nah, it goes beyond piracy. For example, I've got Xbox game pass until 2021. Yet of the few games I have downloaded through the service, I usually don't play them for longer than an hour or two, then just never go back to them. I just don't feel much investment in the game, so I expect it to hook me fast, and they rarely do.

Pirates don't play games. They *collect* games. They spend 6 hours trying to get some obscure Japanese shmup to work on MAME, and then they play it for 30 minutes.

Pretty much. I have 1000+ Switch games and have finished maybe 5 games. I'll play a game for about 10 minutes, determine it's shit, then file it away on my NAS.

Pirating games is more fun than playing them, but I feel like I haven't accomplished anything if I don't beat the games. So I try to avoid pirating games.

It’s an option that unlocks after you boot 12 or more titles on a Switch.

Attached: DE5BE29A-24D2-46B7-80F8-904BCB1E104E.png (1125x2436, 679K)

When i pirate, I forget about the games I pirated, and just end up downloading a bunch of roms, and end up still playing the same games.

Waiting for the Mini so i can have a back up...

Attached: FB_IMG_1562890352834.jpg (686x837, 39K)

because im not trying to get my system bricked to play 20 year old games i already own

>bricked
retard

>Hey guys! Look at my cool hacked switch!
>Oh how'd that weed get there? I'm cool right?
>Oh look at my Jack Daniels! I drink too! Aren't I cool yet?
>Oh how'd those CONDOMS THAT I TOTALLY HAVE SEX WITH get there?! Ok you guys definitely think I'm cool now, right?! RIGHT?!!
Your condoms won't work too well in the unopened package, btw.

this is the same level of retard as falling for "how to take screenshot" fbi report screencaps

What is the status on hacking your switch without getting banned? Zero interest until I can.

I did using pegascape on 4.1
Still not able to pirate any games
Goldleaf didn't fucking install my nsp for some reason
tinfoil is fucking trash and keeps giving me a failed to enable ds message
aluminum tinfoil also didn't work

>why havent you hacked your switch yet?
because I've had sex

Alright I will bite.
What's a good offline single player game to pirate on switch?
I only bought switch for xenoblade 2 and it has been collecting dusts since torna dlc came out.

Not him but in my opinion everclear 151 proof is my drink of choice. Either drinking it straight for that wonderful burn, or as the perfect alcohol to mix with.

I have

Attached: R60AOOO[1].png (578x81, 12K)

I'll wait until a retard-proof method comes out in 5 years, I tried to last week with an stock to emuMMC tutorial and I got stuck in a fucking boot loop for Atmosphere for 20 minutes and I had to uninstall it.

Attached: 1539392175387.png (221x271, 22K)

>finally get homebrew on switch
>goldleaf fails and so does tinfoil
>unable to pirate games
help me

I'm too afraid of getting banned because I would have an emotional meltdown if I did.
I hacked my 3DS because I knew if I got banned I wouldn't have a meltdown.

because i don't own one nor do i plan on buying one

>bought my Switch a good 6 months before news of the fix came out
>the checker site says mine is patched
Also OP is a faggot

Attached: 1400947063265.jpg (600x857, 85K)

I missed my chance to get an early version one so I'm holding out for one or all of the following
>3DS-tier safehax that works on any hardware and doesn't require tinfoil (more out of anxiety than any practical sense)
>switch pro
>battery/joycon/screen revision
>hacked switch online/freeShop

because they're faking amiibos
and breakfast is the most important meal of your day

>bought an unpatched switch
>its patched
what the fuck are you talking about retard ?

The website that tells you whether your switch is patched or not says mine is patched

Don’t affiliate negroes with gays, we may be niggers, but we’re not degenerate faggots.

you can hack patched switches now retard

Lol i have not used a condom since 2009

it says either : unpatched, possibly patched or defiantly patched.
There is no way if you bought an unpatched system it should be patched - and if the site says its patched it doesnt always mean it is (go and check if its hackable before saying its not hackable)

You do realise that the change was made to console made after july 2018, and if you bought a console before then yours should be hackable ?

I went and double checked and looks like you were right and I had accidentally put one of the numbers from the prefix into the serial

Attached: 1395093168358.png (495x470, 305K)

>buying a switch
nah man. They just ended their one game I wanted to buy, why would I ever support them if their track record shows them ending support for games that are barely 2 years old?

get a jig from ebay/amazon or just make your own from a paperclip (id rather go with the former since your retard brain will fuck the clip up and fry your console) and see if its hackable for sure

What do I need to hack it? Is it hard to download games?

is it too hard to type in google "nintendo switch hack guide" or just read the fucking thread you are in ?

If you're referring to splatoon 2 its support is not over, there's a map overhaul for shellendorf coming soon, and later 5.0.0

>be depressed for years
>decide i dont want to be anymore
>stopped being depressed just like that
how is this even a thing?

>piratechads get to play the new fire emblem almost a week early

Attached: 1320786218375.jpg (838x720, 95K)

If my switch is patched and 8.0.0 I'm basically fucked right?

Attached: 1551053873327.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

im dumb and would probably mess it up

100% fucked.

Steve confirmed for smash

What a chump. I know op put those condoms in pick to get memed on but fucking tards like this would unironically do that to make themselves look chad hahaha

>browsing r9k
>condoms on the table
?

/r9k/ has been normalfag central for 4 years now. tfw no gf posting has been replaced about people crying about their ex's

Attached: r9k beta uprising.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

I have but dont know what to play.

Is there a way to use EmuNAND with ReiNX?

I tried it the other day but it's turns out mine was already patched. Really fucking bummed out and hoping that there will be hope in the near future.

You can use emummc, it's the same thing but free for atmosphere

Still waiting on stable emunand, where the fuck is it

Do you know how?

are you using fusee-gelee ?

>GUYS PLEASE LIKE AND ACCEPT ME I HAVE CONDOMS AND JACK DANIELS ON MY TABLE AND R9K IN MY PHOTO
>PLEASE PLEASE ACCEPT ME Yea Forums PLEASE GUISE
man you are pathetic but then again you're a filthy alcoholic so why am I surprised

I like playing online so not at the moment. Probably will hack my current switch if a switch pro comes out or something. As it stands I don't mind paying for a good product and it's not like there's much else to spend my neetbux on anyways.

Attached: Yuuko shrug.png (420x599, 246K)

I'm not risking getting banned on my $300 console. I hacked my 3DS this year because Nintendo doesn't care anymore.

So there is emunand but is it quick to switch between the two? I still have games I play regularly online.

Attached: latest-1.png (576x432, 180K)

Fuck off retard.

I play too many online games to risk it.

Reminder that THIS is an avid /r9k/ user

Attached: ed518ee.jpg (1487x835, 101K)

My shit has been hacked forever!!!

Attached: 20190722_220518.jpg (4032x2268, 2.96M)

Based

Waiting on the permanent version, don't want to dick around with a usb cable everytime i forget to charge my switch for a few days.

Just hacked my switch!
Whats a good place to pirate games from ?
Some user recommended Darkumbra, but the sites it redirects to seem really shady and half the files are in .xci format (i dont know what they are and only know of .nsp)

Attached: 1562614276187.jpg (730x1094, 63K)

>durex
Shit brand.

I have. Gonna play Fire Emblem.later

xci files are switch games nignog

yeah but you have to convert them to nsp and shit apparently
i just went to the hbg discord and got .nsp files str8 from there

>durex
Hope you like kids

Based great minds

test

link discord?

what guide did you follow?

discord.gg/qQSuv8

switch.homebrew.guide/
but i also was watching a youtube video here:
youtube.com/watch?v=L_q7gzTnj1Q
(it pretty much just shows what files to put on your SD and how to get into the menu on the switch)

bless.

Attached: 1563510969250.gif (200x200, 1.39M)

neat, thanks

Does this image disturb anyone else?

it's not convenient, maybe when it goes EOL, I pirate on my PC a fucking lot though so I can afford to buy Tendo exclusives

Good place to get .nsp from ?
>inb4 darkumbra
>inb4 /hbg/

Attached: Van_sama.jpg (200x200, 9K)

I did this a few days ago on my switch.
youtu.be/SAyb8PJ3pAo
Reminder you need signature patches if you wanna play games.

>capeshit

/hbg/'s pastebin

>faggot robot

chad

if you want to stick with bourbon, try michers.

>Durex
>Not Trojan

There are two things in life you don't try to save money on. Tattoos and condoms. I'm glad for you your Switch is hacked cause I'm willing to bet you can't afford to buy games with your multiple child support payments.

how?

I don't hack a system until the updates stop coming.
Why would I want to be stuck on an older version of the firmware or risk bricking my system?
If the company stops supporting the console I feel safe in that they won't attempt to brick any newly hacked systems.

there's definitely something strange about it

>bought condoms to pretend he has sex

Attached: face2.jpg (500x378, 29K)

Attached: mah-nigga-1.jpg (318x235, 16K)

No, leads to overchoice basically as another user said. I only install five games at a time on any one system.

this is the most tryhard pic ive seen on a while.

Weird, I bought a 3DS two months ago, hacked it, pirated pretty much everything I wanted and currently have something like 400 hours of playtime on it.
I guess you might just be retarded and not care about your vidya at all.

I had a hacked 3ds because of how ridiculously easy it was, but things on the Switch still seem risky and/or limited.
In the early days, I heard that pirated games could never be played online due to Nintendo having strict IDs per copy. Is that still the case?
Also, how ban happy is Nintendo with hacks now? Is it like 3ds, where bans were chiefly early access, or can it happen to anyone basically at random thanks to monitoring of played game titles?
It's hard to know where to look for pirate related answers because all the official, most trusted sources on hacks have to stay quiet to appease Nintendo.

You cannot play pirated games online. It's not like 3DS where Nintendo couldn't distinguish a pirated cia from an eShop download.
Bans come in waves. Switch is telemetry-happy so that's why you see people tell you to never connect to the internet or use 90DNS/Incognito to block Nintendo's servers.

What are some good singleplayer games for switch? I might hack mine since I bought it at launch

Fuck off school shooting shit

nah, he's a white and either a teenager or in his early twenties

wait a minute...dude....is that...?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190723-044042.jpg (975x897, 334K)

Keyboard takes some time to get used to but it's ok, nothing extraordinary. The software is good and generally you don't need to install additional drivers for anything. Ports, however, are a bitch, so get ready to carry a dongle around or buy two or more for all the places where you might use your laptop. Shit sucks.

>macbook

Blacks have the highest incidence of homosexuality out of any race. If you can't find the statistics through google, just say so and I'll post them myself since I don't know where I put them last.

Attached: image0 (5).png (680x641, 185K)

>I've got Xbox game pass until 2021
How the fuck did that happen?