Worth it .v.?

Worth it .v.?

Attached: 81ZLoMJogLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x844, 176K)

As a pirate fag who doesn't support anything, yes it's always worth it so I get more free content, thank you goycuck

how can one man be so based?

only if you like 2 fire emblem games out of the 16

Rosterfaggotry aside it's the best designed musou there is and at least the Fates pack will give you two on-foot spear users. Azura gets her blessed lance to shit on monsters, and between the two you'll have some new units to take on all the sword users in the game.

Despite the clones, the season pass probably added another 30 hours on top of what I've already played, so I thought it was worth it.

>Wearing Caeda's bridal dress
HRRMRMRM

Why is a dude in a dress?

;)

Luci's voice warms my heart when nothing else will.

Attached: Luci holding 2 fingers up because she's telling you what time it is in the afternoon.jpg (800x800, 99K)

i wish we got more dlc for this. best musou game i've played

how does it run on switch bros?

better than it does on 3ds

Lucina is so pure

She didn't deserve anything that happened to her

It add a shitton of content so yeah, it has clones but also some with unique moveset.
Way better than HW by miles

Her ability to get through it and not completely lose it just goes to show how strong she is.

Honestly

She's a favorite character of mine for that reason alone

I only just got HW but if I can milk that dry I'll look into getting this, it's cheap as fuck too.

Attached: 1487113585367.png (800x1000, 305K)

Oboro was the only good part of Fates

Nothing was good about Fates

It's so fucking bad for no reason at all

>Chrom is the chosen one despite not doing jack shit other than coasting by under the wing of his hot sister and fucking up until Robin shows up to do everything for him
>when Lucina exists

Worst lord jfc

Yeah but Chrom's a bro so it's fine.

From a pure gameplay perspective it was the best FE in the franchise, especially Conquest. It's just everything else that's garbage

Yes, the maps you get make for a lot of the post-game content and while there are a lot of clones, the characters are fun. I love playing Azura and Oboro as infantry lances and the cost to content ratio for this DLC is pretty great.

Attached: Owain sunglasses.jpg (500x543, 51K)

Never played a warriors game, been thinking about getting FE or Hyrule, which one is better?

tits too small

That depends on whether you like Fire Emblem or Zelda more. I vote FE, but both are pretty okay

That's exactly what I thought!

I did a playthrough of Revelations but didn't bother with Nohr/Hoshido

My 2 saves had a male named Snake and a female named Carrie

Well looks like I'm getting FE. Just kinda bummed that they stuck to just the cast of 3ds fire emblem.

Crossover Mushous are unironically dependent of their fanservice, if that sucks, the game sucks.

Can you change characters mid-game in HW? I only played the WiiU version of it.

In the 3ds and Switch versions, yes. For some maps you can bring multiple characters into battle and swap between them.

Fire Emblem Warriors has better gameplay, but I'd argue Hyrule Warriors has the far better content and movesets.

Pirate Warriors 3 is the best crossover game out of the 3. If you don't like One Piece then it comes down to if you don't mind having over half you roster having the same moveset. On the plus side the AI in FW isn't braindead.