VTMB thread

About to start a second run as Malkavian. Should I use the plus patch?

Attached: vtmb.jpg (500x500, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4e_RAsns1o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do clan quest mod. FUCK THE PRINCE AND FUCK CAMMIES, go Sabbat

Basic used to be getting more and more of the plus kind of content anyway since at least 5 years ago.

The Sabbat Monomacy ending is better than any outcome in the base game. Killing Andre when he tries to be like Lacroix and open the coffin disproves the Anarch's main excuse for being useless and not siding with the Sabbat against the elders in the Camilla, that being that the Sabbat is just another hierarchy that ruled by the same unaccountable elders. At least in LA, the PC demonstrates that this is not the case, and that the sabbat is the only way to truly fight the elders, while the Anarchs at the end of the day are forced to work for the Camarilla.

>Andre
Andrei. He is obviously Slavic, down to the accent. Which is only natural, seeing as he is a rather low-gen Tzimisce.

Shit. I checked the spelling of Monomacy but didn't think to check his name.

French and Slavs are more or less the same to you burgers, it's okay.

There is also the outcome of bringing sense to Andrei, disposing the sarcophagus and nobody getting ashed.

Although your ending is more kino, I agree.

Attached: iyp4v3Qu1wnd.jpg (721x1020, 135K)

Last time I played it Andrei opened it. I wasn’t able to talk him down, I was playing a Malk and probably missed some important dialogue cues before the endgame began. Better luck next time.

That fucking E3 gameplay legit killed all my hype

>Troika people at Obsidian doing a NV nostalgia bait with a shitty team

>Troika people at Paradox doing a vtmb nostalgia bait with a shitty team

Attached: 1474666357755.png (472x458, 316K)

You have to talk to Victoria about Sabbat rituals to get the dialogue. If you side with Hazel or miss the cue with Victoria it's not an option.

Lou's milkers will save it. Milkers have never failed me personally.

In truth though, I still haven't lost all hope. The game will be released in March or April. I trust they will improve it till then. Mitsoda better do some magic.

Attached: 1559145391950.jpg (4956x2992, 776K)

I thought for sure I talked everything over with her too. Really though who sides with Hazel anyways. And why does he look so fucked up anyway, dudes walking around looking like a zombie and shit

Yeah, I don't know exactly what the trigger is to be able to talk him down. It's more than just high persuasion. He deserves it either way for not destroying the sarcophagus immediately and almost getting everyone killed trying to find the key. If he stays alive, he could continue to screw over the sect for his own interests in the future.

Maybe playing a Malkavian screwed something up? Like the modder hadn't written all the fishmalk dialogue yet or something.

Meant to reply to

>Should I use the plus patch?
Yes. I can't go back without it, if only for making the Hollywood Sewers and Sabbath Hideout sections much better.

Probably. Do they let you go Sabbat if you’re a Nosferatu? I never played as them yet

Yeah bros, can't wait!

Attached: Blocks your path.jpg (204x465, 37K)

These won't appear. Same as the Rudispamming.
They never said they are going to follow everything in V5 like a carbon copy. Was VTMB a carbon copy of its time's VTM? No.

Also, as opposed to a tabletop game, feedback in the vidya industry plays a great part, whether that's good or bad. It's easier for them to see or "sense" if a good part of their audience might not like something and change it accordingly.

Attached: 07302cc47804b5c0cac33c658b622543.jpg (1920x1357, 219K)

Being based of v5 and the demo looking like shit isn't exactly inspiring confidence user.

They are just looking for reasons to be mad, don't bother, user.

In other cases, maybe.
But the Tzimisce are (most of the time) from Eastern Europe.
Learn your lore, scrub,

>>to you burgers
Go drink some poor scrub so you can finally comprehend King's fucking English again, elder.

this so much
>the demo looking like shit
if everybody would follow the average Yea Forumstard's standards, we'd all be dead at the time a game is "passable" for release.

Attached: hugabaluga.jpg (1074x1650, 583K)

I'm hyped about it but it kinda died upon seeing E3 gameplay. I'm not sure if Mitsoda & Schaffer alone can carry the game.

Attached: 1420506823333.jpg (759x1022, 113K)

Makes sense for the first vampire in our timeline to be african and dark-skinned. Unless all these millennia without sun bleached his skin.

Damsel IS a CUTE wife! Give ME Damsel wife! Give ME communist wife!

Attached: Damsel.png (890x890, 529K)

Who the fuck is Schaffer? It's not THAT Schaffer is it?

Quick question
Does Clan quest mod work with latest UP?

Why do I want to ram my dick between her undead milkers and hairy cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=4e_RAsns1o8
The guy who composed the music of the first game, he's present at the sequel.

>first vampire
Nah, in HellBlazer (Constantine) lore, the vampires are some sort of alien boogeymen that jump from world to world.
That protohuman negro was a snack, nothing more.

Attached: This hit me good - In a good way, my chap.png (455x485, 288K)

Damsel DOES have big breasts AND fat butt user it IS good! (It is! It is!)

user come the fuck on, it looked fucking bad.

Rik Schaffer, the guy who did the ost for the original.

I like this theme better than the original tbqhwys

Attached: 1557363914687.jpg (602x900, 109K)

Why are all the clans so shit

t. scrub
Make sure you drink some good wine and read the english dictionary

Plus patch IS good it DOES give life FOR Heather wife! Give ME ghoul wife! Give ME surviving wife!

Attached: Heather.png (250x250, 95K)

Because you're playing them wrong.

Because the bloodlines are where it's really at.

Attached: Bloodline Azaneali.png (200x250, 39K)

I'm just taking the piss, things still need a shit load of work.
But it gets kinda boring when you read the same 3 to 4 arguments for any game that comes up.

Why is this posting style so familiar?

Attached: Ventrue Fortitude Level 10.gif (308x204, 832K)

>tremere are faggot images worshipping a worm
>venture are kikes
>gangrel are furries
>brujah are niggers
>toreador are bitches and whores
>Malks are reddit
>Nosferatu are incels
Remind me again, why are they all shit?

Because he's a fag who goes into rpg threads TO talk about WAIFUS and ALWAYS posts like THIS! (He does, he does!) He started it with kingmaker about the paladin chick in it.

You don't have to take the piss to reach such a logical conclusion: That, no matter what, at least the game can only be better by the time it comes out. And can also only improve later on. The only mystery here is how much.
Don't forget that this is DLC Emperor Paradox we're talking about here.

Attached: 1559949278288.jpg (867x1300, 475K)

I AM wife scholar I DO help anons FIND wifes! You need wife user! Tell me wife type I give you wife IF possible!

>Nosferatu are incels
they're all incels you double nigger, the dead don't fuck, also nosferatu are based you fucking retard neck yourself

>the dead don't fuck
What the actual fuck are you doing in this thread you lorelet?

You can literally fuck Jeanette

Same. People complain a lot about the lack of the first theme's WUBWUBWUB on the comment section.

You saying you wont fuck a q.t. Nos girl?

Attached: 1558975212035.png (1280x846, 829K)

What! Who IS this CUTE wife! Give ME nosferatu wife! Give ME cute ugly wife!

There's not enough VTMB R34 and this makes me sad.

Pretty sure that's just a oc waifuanon.

True. I'm still waiting for more Jeanete, Pisha and with VTMB2 Lou.

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! That IS a CUTE oc wife!

>chadferatu didn't make it
>normalfags, gurrlgamers and reddit got Malkavian due to high demand and Mitsoda being afraid for his life
It's not fair bros.

Attached: 1559127930036.jpg (1140x641, 94K)

Be patient, fellow Broferatu, at least we will get a sweet DLC later. For now let's just slumber.

Attached: MV5BMDVlNjY3ZTMtZmFjYS00NzczLTlmOTUtZjg4MjUwOGZhYjVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477 (477x268, 15K)

why does my game close when i try to open it?

just wait for bloodlines 2

Attached: rudi.png (1329x758, 261K)