30yo boomer here. I never finish any vidya anymore...

30yo boomer here. I never finish any vidya anymore. I tried to stop starting to many games at the same time but i can't help it. I play 5 hours then end up starting something else. How can I commit to actually seeing a game through till the end?

games i'm stuck partially through in last 2 weeks:
>mario & luigi superstar saga gba
>Yakuza 0
>banjo and kazooie
>undertale

Attached: 80849328423.jpg (987x531, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/whatoplaychannel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just finish a game before you buy another?? Are you serious

yeah your problem is that you start a ton of long games
pick 1 or 2 only at a time

If you aren’t finishing the games clearly they stopped being fun for you otherwise you’d have stuck with them. Maybe a match-based multiplayer game like fortnite is more your speed, user.

i have 2800 hours in csgo maybe your right. I just want to relax while i game these days though

i tried this, but i end up getting bored

buy? I already own like 300 games i haven't finished

Play a multiplayer game Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is unironically great

I must conquer her

>2800 hours in csgo
Yeah user you’re in the same boat as me. A long single player game has to REALLY grip me if I’m going to play through the whole thing, I mostly play competitive multiplayer games otherwise.

Yakuza 0 is long as fuck and it doesn't help that it distracts you with side activities constantly. I've had it for almost 6 months and I'm not even close to finishing it. I find that when I have responsibilities and a job I just can't dedicate enough time for games and when I have free time I can't shut my brain off enough to enjoy playing something as long as Yakuza or MGS V

any suggestions of interesting SP games that can get me back into it?

same

What sort of single player games do you end up completing?

sauce

Choose something short (5 hours tops). You’ll like the feeling of beating the game and might want to experience longer games where this feeling gets even better.

>playing multiplayer games
>can't even finish a mere single player game

Attached: 1563690533073.gif (240x200, 354K)

I would destroy her asshole

>Start a game
>move your phone out of reach/turn your PC off/turn your wifi off
>refuse to start any other game until you finish what you've started
It's just discipline. You lack it, and succumb to other distractions too easily now. I see it with all the NEETs I know, most wageslaves don't have the time to start multiple games.

>nobody posted sauce yet
this place has changed

i have the same, it's mostly that i'm more critical and easily annoyed at games since i used a to play a lot of them and recognisce their faults more
I mostly play quake games and other arenashooters multiplayer. Games are quick, short, intense and they focus a lot on being incredibly streamlined where it matters. Customizable to your preference and fun, fast and responsive controls.

Had this problem with 1 or 2 years when i was 20, now i can keep on with 3 games and finish them all at the same time more or less, just force yourself bro, not a meme.
>3DPD
The only one that hasn't changed from having shit taste is you

Attached: 0533a0a430780108d4e8db7302db0ed6.png (495x94, 31K)

It means you're done, go outside and have a life now. Get a hobby; hiking, motorsports, brewing, gardening, lifting, hunting, etc.
And then when you come home after doing something other than staring at a screen all day, play some and realize it doesn't matter that you don't finish games anymore

Attached: outside.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

'Raine' from some terrible youtube game list 'whattoplay'

she is one of various rotating hosts, she also has an insta & personal youtube channel where she reviews makeup

if filipina

youtube.com/user/whatoplaychannel

I don't have problems with finishing games, user. I was suggesting a way OP could try to work through them.

double braids over the shoulder is my weakness.

bless you

The last game I played from start to finish was Prey, really liked that game. Idk what you’re into though dude