WAIT YOU MEAN I CAN PAY 50G FOR AN ASMON LAYER INV SO I CAN ALMOST PLAY WITH ASMONGOLD???!!

WAIT YOU MEAN I CAN PAY 50G FOR AN ASMON LAYER INV SO I CAN ALMOST PLAY WITH ASMONGOLD???!!

Attached: received_2317373415252473.png (1147x623, 376K)

>ASMON LAYER
ASMON LAYER
>ASMON LAYER
ASMON LAYER
>ASMON LAYER
ASMON LAYER
>ASMON LAYER
ASMON LAYER

Attached: 329702567972018.jpg (2325x2870, 320K)

I fucking hate how videos of this faggot reacting to shit is always in my recommended feed. How many times do I have to click the "Not interested" button for YouTube to get the message that I don't want to watch this fucking mongoloid?

I sincerely don't understand his popularity. He's crude, he's gross, he's mediocre at the game, he's not at all intelligent, and he's buttfuck ugly. Where the actual fuck does his fanbase come from?

Attached: 1563659815651.jpg (573x1024, 58K)

remember to click on "Tell us why" and then select "I'm not interested in [faggot's] channel"

Get a channel blocker plugin, it’ll really help your YT experience

I like how I had no idea who this person even was until Yea Forums kept spamming the everloving shit out of threads about him. Lowest IQ board for certain.

From people just like him, ie. the majority of wow's playerbase

I thought this guy was a political commentator?

>Low IQ board
I got 100% on the last IQ test I took. Get on my level faggot.

Mild kek

Attached: 1561408105540.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

do you have a solution from those pop-ups inside the fucking player at the end of the video and on pause?
Google has so much money and resources and all their products are fucking shit

why are americans so desperate for streamer validation

Yea Forums - Streamers and E-celebs

>watching streamers
>posting about streamers

zoomers

from us

Because we have technology to watch people entertain us. I bet in your small shithole village everybody gathers around and donates to the guy fucking the village goat as a ritual for good crop yields.

Cope boomer
*dabs on your pacemaker*

Attached: 24248112.gif (524x399, 53K)

but your internet is slower and more expensive than ours

bet you don't even have internet yet in your third world shithole. you are posting by translating your primitive smoke signals into electrical signals that computers can read.

Okay whatever you say, retard.

>murrica calling others third world
portland, detroit and chicago among others are truly the cradle of western civilization