What classic pixel games would you like to see brought back and given the Once Again remaster?

what classic pixel games would you like to see brought back and given the Once Again remaster?

Maybe someone at a publisher will see your request.

Attached: 1547864722453.gif (400x280, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bkzwGErK4k
youtube.com/watch?v=0AEHvoqG_OI
youtu.be/-bkzwGErK4k
youtube.com/watch?v=NrHnZrRvdOk
youtube.com/watch?v=2-_unC-g_rY
youtube.com/watch?v=vFygxlNtPz4
romhacking.net/hacks/827/
videogameartarchive.com/tagged/ballz
youtu.be/cWb8L6IqZBA
youtube.com/watch?v=2cYIlPcbwW4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1Hv3rrakW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dinosaurs for Hire.

I always wanted a remake with SotN level graphics.

Attached: 1539426634289.jpg (220x220, 15K)

I like how Kunoichi's breasts get bigger in every successive remake of Ninja Warriors.

This is like the 5th time I've seen this exact thread. Stop shilling your game

Fuck off, OP's right to shill it, Ninja Warriors Again is great.

Dynamite Headdy

based schizo user

Attached: 1558236670516.png (1280x720, 254K)

what's Once Again?

The new port/semi-remake. Again was a SNES remake. Once Again is a modern remake that's far less extensive.

I want TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project to be remade to look as though it had released in arcades at the time. Basically do the opposite of what they did when they took TMNT: Arcade and ported it to the NES. I would also like them to put TMNT Arcade, Manhattan Project, and Turtles in Time in a package and call it the TMNT: Arcade Collection. I want online multiplayer too. Can't think of any other feasible features that would be neat.

don't ever go to Yea Forumsmblr user. You will be told to be the same person 5 Differten in the same thread

Lets pretend the Earthworm Jim HD doesn't exist.

Attached: 1556259799621.png (767x431, 78K)

got a trailer for it?

user we've seen multiple cracks at remaking Turtles in Time, some more explicit than others.
It's just never gonna be done right.

I do it for tree

Attached: 1553411596722.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

What would throw this over the top, and put it even more in to never gonna happen territory: If they came up with a trophy system like in Smash Bros. where they had 3D models of every single TMNT action figure that ever released (back in the 90s), and you were rewarded with them for playing well, and they could also spawn randomly in the levels. I want them complete with little bios.

This would be fun for fans of the original games, and add a lot of replay-ability in a nice way, so the player-base will last longer.

May not have been a shill thread before, but it sure as fuck is one now.
youtube.com/watch?v=-bkzwGErK4k
They basically just took the SNES remake, widened the field of view for widescreen, and redid the sprites slightly like in OP to look more like 90s arcade standards.

Turtles in Time would remain the same. The only thing that would change is Manhattan Project, to be remade to look like an arcade game of the era. I know the whole idea is practically never going to happen, but it would be cool.

Sparkster, Dynamite Headdy, Ristar, Golden Axe, fuck man, I could go on.
based

the same guys also re did wild guns.
pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=0AEHvoqG_OI

Natsume's Wild Guns team made a beat em up and it's rad.
It's getting remade with two new characters just like how the Wild Guns remake added a character, plus big tiddies because why not.

might be an odd choice to some people. and the game does already look pretty good. Maybe they can even add more characters too.

Attached: 1545213047671.gif (382x222, 43K)

I suck at this game. I wish they updated it with a twin-stick mode.

The new girl looks so out of place, like just some big tiddy goth girl in a hoodie showing up in a ninja game out of nowhere.

Demon's Crest

Link's awakening and the other zelda GB games

But the Gundam Ninja is not out of place?

Almost forgot Demon's Crest existed, good catch.

man that x-men design is so hot.
I am not a collector or figure fag but even I got weak for a second when they released the new 90s based figures.

Attached: rad-men.png (2000x1125, 1.68M)

Pocky and Rocky with twin-stick controls (re-balanced around it of course)

Attached: 34954-Pocky___Rocky__USA_-1470107506_1024x1024.jpg (640x480, 62K)

There's already plenty of big robot parts flying around, he's fine.

Attached: 1563629414952.gif (400x280, 77K)

Attached: 1536188237416.jpg (772x675, 190K)

with Becky™

Attached: 1558445424894.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>tfw Japanese Natsume ate Atari's name while America Natsume just calls itself Natsume.
Corporate politics are weird.

Attached: Chad.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Isn't that what Zero and Zero-2 are?

You think you're real funny.
some of the motion is superfluous, but it's mostly an improvement

Post of the century.

People forget they exist, even with the melon titty waifu and literal corruption fetish element.

Attached: 1560781804247.jpg (1140x393, 56K)

Does anyone unironically believe someone is paid to shill this? is probably a shitposter but there might be people who actually think this.

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon

Most beat 'em ups have felt like mindless buttonmashing. Is this any different?

iunno, maybe.
I'm pushing it for free in this thread because Japanese Natsume is fucking rad.
If you don't like beat em ups you're not gonna like it. It's just a pretty good beat em up, nothing more or less.

Ignore Rearmed

Attached: 1551899006522.png (229x138, 3K)

But Rearmed is great.

I know what you mean. This game, however, looks like it has cool, useful move-sets to keep things interesting. Watch the latest Japanese trailer that shows each character's moves.

>remember that cool game you played on SNES 20 years ago

>we're remaking it on modern console pls spend $500 btw you're not allowed to pirate the old version :)

We live in an age where developers constantly ruin the old artstyle, fuck up the game, or otherwise release lame emulations, and you're gonna bitch about an actual upgrade to the original game being released for once?

People who aren't autistic already have a Switch or PS4, and know the remake is worth checking out.

>have to wait a whole fucking extra month for US/EU release
>absolutely no word on physical release
This is fucking horseshit

Attached: Gimmick-Treasure1.gif (256x240, 35K)

Can anyone give me a run-down on how to properly play Beat'em'ups? I've never been able to get into the genre but i haven't given it an honest try either

God tier soundtrack

Attached: header (2).jpg (460x215, 56K)

Attached: 7BD12BC7-EF6A-4746-A631-A40AC51B291B.png (406x545, 299K)

IMAGINE

Attached: ch04.original.jpg (800x480, 263K)

GET OUT
NOBODY HOME

Why are you people so uneducated?

There are four physical versions. Jap & Asian multi-language versions that release this week, which you can get through PlayAsia. The SLG version that you can get through their site. And a standard retail release in U.S. and Europe that launches alongside the digital version on 8/30.

fat.

Have only liked fightan rage. At least it had some neat combos and decently fluid movement. When playing others, like Final fight, it has always felt sluggish.
Tanks user, will do.

More people already have a PC, if you have no interest in modern shit then how are you supposed to check out the remakes if they're all on this hyper-tech 2019 exclusivity shit?

Streets of Rage 2, mostly so they can give it a proper engine and make Shiva playable like they initially wanted to.

Attached: 1494426807318.gif (444x442, 77K)

I'd rather play heavenly guardian/princess sayuki again

I felt like watching it again, so here's the link:
youtu.be/-bkzwGErK4k

Try not being a faggot.

>just find and purchase the original hardware and carts bro

I'd love a remake of the SNES MMPR movie game, but it doesn't seem feasible given the Power/Zyuranger disparity. Bandai Namco and Hasbro would make it hard to happen, too

so giving Nintendo another $500 for a remake machine is being cool?

I hate autists.

why do you think Yea Forums will contribute in any kind of market share? go to leddit, they are their market share.

Nope. Floppy clothes.

This right here

Attached: CX8x-lPUQAAA4Df.jpg (873x825, 272K)

Attached: 1563776854498.webm (226x252, 44K)

Well thanks faggot, I just ordered it from PlayAsia right now

we live in a society where remade old games are better than AAA modern games.

This

>Asanagi

I'm waiting for the not-chink version, myself. Have fun.

I don't even need a makeover, just give me all the CAPCOM Marvel compilation.

>X-Men: CotA
>Marvel Super Heroes
>X-Men vs Street Fighter
>MSH vs Street Fighter
>MvC
>MvC2
I would literally throw money at Capcom for this to happen.

Attached: FUCKING YES!.jpg (850x601, 80K)

it has english in it anyway so doesn't make a difference to me.

Awwww yeeeeeah!

youtube.com/watch?v=NrHnZrRvdOk

>Omega Red's theme

Attached: Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well..jpg (960x535, 52K)

I don't know what once again is but the answer is clearly spider bot!

Attached: 1546803028936.png (320x200, 3K)

It's on PS4 as well, dipshits.

It looks comical. I don't mind huge titties but she's so short and her outfit is so goofy.

Any number of 16 bit games have potential for these kinds of refreshes. Before this and Wild Guns, Konami did something similar and more drastic with Castlevania The Adventure ReBirth, a 16 bit remake of a bad GB game to make it good.

I feel like something in the Ghosts and Goblins universe would be perfect for this treatment, whether it's Arthur's game or Firebrand's.

All the Ninja Warriors threads started with Yaksha are shitposts. This is a legit attempt at a thread.

Attached: 1555441705672.png (387x420, 217K)

Stop credit feeding, they become way more fun and strategic when you have something to lose and cant unga bunga your way through every group of enemies

I like you.
More of the classics should get a nice tuneup without fucking them over.

How does it look

I fucking wish I got MvC Origins. MSH was the best one until MvC2 tied it and still wasn't surpassed until UMvC3, and MvC1 is busted in a fun way and has a ton of what I'd call "soul".

Limit your continues to at least 3, but better yet 1. A lot of the good parts of beat em ups aren't noticable when you credit feed. They are games of crowd control, you have to stay on the offensive and manage enemies so they don't spread out and surround you which usually ends up with you getting stunlocked. Throws have a ton of utility for crowd control and have iframes, games often let you finish combos with a throw if you hold up or down. That special move that drains health? Its a great tool for when youre stuck in bad situations, when you need a bit of extra damage or even when you need iframes for dodging. Try to approach enemies diagonally because otherwise they have a lot of priority. Keep food on screen until you need it, use weapons intelligently. The genre has shitty bosses for the most part though, so dont expect much on that front.

I just wish someone would port it to Dawn's engine so we could have more skill souls and equipment sets.

Half the sprites are lifted straight out of SotN though
All a remaster would do would give you a bigger field of view and higher rez backgrounds. Which would be nice but not really a major leap up.

Shame Konami never attempted a 2D Castlevania with higher res sprites on a later console before they went full retard.

I remember a trilogy of attempts where my friend and I were brought to a movie theater in a mall by my dad that had an arcade machine in it. We wiped within the first third the first time, brought way more quarters the second but ran out at the start of the final stage, and then the first time brought even more but needed less than what we brought the second time to beat it due to experience. Felt amazing.

The game was House of the Dead 4.

Attached: 1560022728657.gif (328x168, 67K)

watgayme

throw in capcom vs snk 2 and it's a deal

youtube.com/watch?v=2-_unC-g_rY

Attached: TangibleAstonishingBufflehead-max-1mb.gif (200x200, 61K)

Real arcades are like that, there's an actual incentive to get better there since you spend less money and get more playtime. On home ports that's not the case, you can just hammer the insert credit button without a care in the world, and all the carefully crafted challenges all blend together into a mess of mindless button mashing and bashing your head against walls without thinking. Beat em ups suffered from this probably more than any other genre, it's sad because they're very cool unique games still.

I'm blessed to have gotten both Marvel Origins and MvC2 before they were taken down, still missed Jojo's before it got taken down as well though but it's a small price to pay

He didn't state a single thing about getting paid to shill as he specific stated said person is claiming the shilling is of his own game. You also don't have be paid to shill and OPs routinely admit to shilling because they like the game, which doesn't magically make it not shilling.

I'm going to play it for free on PC anyway. And if I want to play it online, I'll just play it through Parsec with someone.

Attached: Yuzu Emulator.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Jazz Jackrabbit

Did it with fightan rage. Others have felt stiff. Of course I can just get gud, but I have no drive to do it if I am not enjoying myself.

Gonna main her so fucking hard, lads.

Attached: 1471394198061.jpg (375x349, 49K)

>Konami did
No, that was M2's doing.

The point isn't just to get good, the point is to give the game its challenge and risk vs reward elements back which credit feeding entirely erases. The "stiffness" as in limited slower movement serves a purpose, it forces you to manage crowds and think about how you deal with enemies instead of mashing out random moves. The moves in these games aren't just interchangeable parts of combos you can string together, they each have a purpose in gameplay. With that said, games like Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, Alien vs Predator and The Punisher all have very fast fluid movement and games like Guardians and Shen Jian have more of a focus on flashy moves and combos, so try those.

You are confusing AoS for DoS, where that game has actual parity with SotN. AoS has entirely new sprites.

some of those CvS2 sprite are so high quality that they don't really need much updating. The one ripped from the Alpha games like Blanka do need an overhaul though.

And then you have Morrigan, who is still using the exact same recycled sprites from 1994 and as a result is completely out-of-place in the game.

Guardian Heroes could use a pc port

I'd love the interview and ask what happened with Morrigan, it looks like she was added in a month before the game finished. I'm sure they wanted to work on her sprites.

She was in the first CvS game. Her still being unchanged in CvS2 is inexcusable.

I get that, I just might have used the wrong words to describe my feelings. My point is that adding challenge is most likely not gonna make the game fun. I have played one that I like and several that I don't, both in the same way, so it is not an totally inherent problem with the genre. At some level the subjectivly bad gamefeel in most of them just make me not want to put the time in.
But I appreciate the recommendations, I will check them out. Thanks user.

Wild Guns Reloaded also added new stages, so I would expect this game to get one or two as well.

where are all the cool moves from the trailer?

Left: soul
Right: SOUL

How many stages did the original Ninja Warriors SNES have? Because this one will have 8.

>those wobbly blades

Attached: honkhonk.gif (500x235, 551K)

Eight also, but I imagine they don't want to spoil any surprises.

I used to feel that way about a bunch of the games, especially about Final Fight, but they really grew on me a lot after playing them for a bit. They do lack some more immediate cool game feel from punches and shit, but they still feel very satisfying in other ways. I always love starting a domino effect of guys getting knocked over with a throw for example. But yeah Fight N Rage really nails the game feel while having pretty solid mechanics too, hope more like it come out.

I'd wager it's a matter of perspective on the part of the companies involved
SNK has hardware to sell so they consider the quality of their visuals a point of pride and marketing for the superior artistic capabilities of the Neo Geo hardware. Yes I know CvS2 was on the Naomi system but they'd still want to represent the company in the best way they know how I'd say this is the reason they even went to the trouble of completely redrawing sprites for all of their own characters AGAIN when they made SvC Chaos

Capcom also prides themselves on their artistic capabilities as a company, but moreso from the perspective of appealing character design, gorgeous key and promotional artwork, and overcoming challenges with animation in the specific case of Darkstalkers
They probably thought it would either be unnecessary or even too challenging to reanimate a character from the Darkstalkers series, or at worst would consider it disrespectful to the animators and artists who took on the series in the first place

that's my perspective, as a fan of both companies

Look up a move list

What was with that one Zombie beat em up that was ported to switch for like a week then ripped from the store?

Weird. Night slashers.

She's clearly twisting her wrist tho

>twin-stick mode
They did

I wouldn't count on it. If they added new levels they'd already advertise that since the game is coming out this month in Japan.

>You also don't have be paid to shill and OPs routinely admit to shilling because they like the game, which doesn't magically make it not shilling.
I don't think you understand what shilling means

Yeah, Wild Guns got new stages since it wasn't actually overhauling the visuals as much as Once Again. It added new characters but it was essentially the same game but cleaned up. Once Again has brand new sprites and backgrounds to go with its 16:9 aspect ratio, and not only is adding new characters to a beat-em-up more work than adding Doris & Bullet to Wild Guns, they gave the original 3 new moves too.

Don't tell me I don't while you clearly don't yourself, thanks.

Attached: file.png (613x130, 3K)

Actual, legitimate shilling is when somebody is paid or otherwise compensated to market a game or other product through whatever platform they use to reach people.

If a guy on Yea Forums says they're shilling a game, they're memeing on you. It's just how we say we're recommending a game openly to people without a negative connotation, which is the norm on Yea Forums. I shill Transformers Devastation in action game threads all the time. You can't even buy that game officially anymore. The best way to get it is piracy, followed by tracking down a used disc. I "shill" it so people don't forget about it because it's a fantastic game.

Attached: 1557609400780.png (313x260, 45K)

>only if they are paid is it shilling
Tell that ACfag.

Okay guys.
Listen up.

Pocky and Rocky Remaster

BUT
Pocky is now an adult.
And she has HUGE TITTIES

Attached: 822b36930870344d1d498e36aa2ae253.jpg (708x1064, 160K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vFygxlNtPz4
about as cheap and half-assed as humanly possible, to the point that the former head of the franchise outright said "please don't play the HD version"

Worse. I played the DSi version.

They added a mini-game where you get your photo taken in cow billboards for power-ups, which completely broke the game since you could play them endlessly.

You get this, HOWEVER, Rocky is also an adult, and since he's a tanuki, he has HUGE BALLS. And even if you only play as Pocky you still see him in cutscenes with detailed and fluid sprite animation.

So Koyori from the Sengoku games?

Attached: tumblr_610db6879aff82b9494914781d75bbb0_026905d9_400.jpg (400x537, 46K)

Fine by me.

Sign me the FUCK UP

I've never heard of this game, is it any good?

i dont see anything wrong with it

They are actually releasing a new version but it sucks

You're better off with the Streets of Rage Remake, if you can find it after the C&D

Animation's alright if a bit jittery, but the palette on the right is shit. The dark reds are all washed out and her hair is way too bright yellow compared to the more realistic blonde tone of the original.

It's not hard. SEGA gave it a full week before the C&D hit, more than enough time for it to spread into the internet.

Yeah it is, easily the best snes beat em up and a very solid game all around. But you do have to know what you're getting into, if you continue infinitely it won't be that much fun.

Yeah I remember it was in ongoing development. I really liked it, never bothered to look for after the C&D though.

pretty sure the red palette is exactly the same, they just brightened up the torso and de-emphasized the darks on the upper body

Remake was finished, the devs just wanted to update and improve upon it more.

played Remake, it sucked hard. You had to play with Run enabled because all enemies moved at Sonic speed regardless of difficulty.

I don't have high hopes for 4 either based off of the footage we've seen so far, but at least it's going to have a god-tier soundtrack.
>Koshiro/Kawashima returning
>along with fucking Yoko Shimomura and HIDEKI NAGANUMA

What the fuck is that shit shaking around her waist?

The fuck. I owned this growing up.

>Inconsitent level of detail to the point that Jim's fucking resolution changes between sprites.
>HUD in an entirely different art style.
>Fire effects are literal ass stock fire.
>Weirdly clean, plastic look for a game that was trying to be grimy and gross.
Are you blind?

Reminder that the Psikyo vol3 CE is still in stock if you want an oppai pad of best shrine maiden. It's a really nice CE beyond the the tits too.

I didn't even know there was a DSi version, and jesus christ that resolution. It looks complete and not like GBA terrible, but goddamn.

Her gut?

>Gut fat enough to shake with each step
Disgusting

Looks like a belt.

>those sound effects
holy shit i didnt know these guys did this game too, fucking love it and its soundtrack

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Wild Guns & Ninja Warriors Again were done by the same team, and both remakes are being made by a small team of guys that worked on both. It's a group of veterans polishing up their own old games for modern day. I think it's really cool to see.

Attached: Doris.png (388x600, 291K)

Soul Calibur 6 character creator I think.

Did you ever see that YouTube channel of the Sonic 3D Blast Dev fixing up shit he wasn't happy with? I haven't checked in a while but I think his plans was to release a "director's cut" of sorts with a bunch of tweaks and stuff

Weird.

>471361575
It's her bottom of her gi waving around as she walks.

No, but that seems interesting, if unofficial. SEGA went the route of having fans make an official Sonic game and that worked out very well for them, since the veterans at Sonic Team are the poison killing it.

Clothing.

Attached: SKpNtgC.png (811x486, 894K)

She is hot and all, but kinda just looks like a chubby lady wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, but also a crown, really odd design.

So game comes back, old female is given bigger breasts and a new short, even bigger breasted girl is made?

Done
Fucking DONE
DO ANYTHING

Why are her tits so fucking big.

Man, must be super light future metal to weigh 50kg...

wtf
did she merge with the racoon in the bottom right title?

Ballz 3D

Attached: Ballz 3D.png (640x500, 418K)

Actraiser could use a remake with some more features, but there's no way they could resist making God and the angels evil.

space for her extendo-arms to coil back into while keeping her otherwise compact.

why aren't yours

I owned an actual Genesis Ballz 3D cartridge as a kid. You're telling me that it had solid character art that wasn't just fucking balls this whole time? I actually like the dude up front, the gorilla, the strongman, the rhino, and the T.Rex. Sure, fuck it, remake the game with these designs and don't even call it Ballz anymore.

That would be amazing.

Add additional frames and retune it to take advantage of a modern controller.

Attached: 220px-Shinobi_III_-_Return_of_the_Ninja_Master_Coverart.png (220x308, 135K)

romhacking.net/hacks/827/
this exists at least so you can use a 6-button genesis layout, and thus throw shurikens, block, and sword slash all independently of eachother instead of contextual to one button.

yeah the Japanese marketing actually gave them solid character designs and stories, and even body measurements like most japanese fighting games do. the only character who doesn't have official art is the zombie character since he's exclusive to the 3DO directors cut version of the game.

>make her oversexualized
>but also make her fat to avoid any criticism because you can use the fat shaming card
thats some 4D chess bullshit right there

That was always in the game. You just needed to know a secret code in the options screen to activate it.

>game had some pretty cool designs
>fuck it all up and turn them into humanoids made out of spheres

Attached: 11123.png (800x450, 359K)

Wild Guns Reloaded was so good. I'm looking forward to this game and any other that gets the same treatment.

SVC sprites are mostly traced from CAPCOM games tho, except Balrog whouses tweaked Heavy D sprites. It's pretty Obvious with Hugo or Tessa.

>secret code
ah son of a bitch

Why create a female robot if you are not gonna fuck it? Also the main purpose for female ninjas was to seduce their targets to get information out of them, and looking as sexy as possible is the best way to do that.

Attached: d63bc04fef931d160843f910d56129c7.jpg (824x1024, 164K)

videogameartarchive.com/tagged/ballz
here's all the at from the japanese manual

Fuck that. Give us another Hebereke/U-four-ia game. Remake or sequel either way would be fantastic, as long as they don't make another fucking puzzle game.

Attached: 1553814789377.png (965x811, 495K)

Pocky and Rocky

Attached: 1486475384664.jpg (600x800, 231K)

Thoughts?
youtu.be/cWb8L6IqZBA

Looks decent

This is pretty coo-
>metroidvania
Cringe

Stop calling the desire to talk about and promote games you like shilling. It isn't shilling if you have no monetary stake. Sports fans aren't shills.

Even better

You're actually right, her chest gets smaller when they extend.

soul ---> soulless

based akiman

I feel like pixel art was discarded the same way 2D animation was ejected from animated films. The art of the craft, will never be at that level again, even if the tools are way better.

I'd like Journey to Silius to get the Blaster Master Zero remaster. Also Guardian Legend and Hagane.

It has a twin-stick mode? No way.

>Natsume
It's happening.

Attached: shadow-of-the-ninja.jpg (640x870, 360K)

SOUL SOULLESS

too bad, you will get filtered gimmick and you will like it youtube.com/watch?v=2cYIlPcbwW4

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

Artschools are mostly teaching 3d animation than 2d.

They don't even teach the basics anymore.

Does it?

Not necisarily a remaster, but I'd love to see Touhou 2-5 get remade to look like the Modern 2hu games, more specifically DDC,LoLK,HSiFS, and WBaWC.

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

It's called 奇々怪界 you fucking jelly doughnut dub fag

Whats wrong with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time snes and other ports?

>original carts
EWWWWWW no way, I'll go to BookOff and but the game CIB for $10

>Less enemies on screen due to the console's weaker specs
>Downgraded sound and visual effects
>Two-player mode drags the game's framerate down to a slog

The new stages are nice, but feel like an apology.

ITS NOT CALLED FUCKING POCKY AND KEKY
ITS CALLED 奇々怪界 AND HER NAME IS SAYO CHAN

Mostly the same kind of shit that's wrong with every SNES beat em up which is a very low on screen enemy limit (3 vs 12 in the arcade) and boring gameplay because you can attack -> ground slam for most of the game. Arcade version has A LOT more flaws though that the SNES port fixed, it's a fucking shitty game desu.

Actually the on screen enemy limit is 4 I believe, either way the game feels empty compared to the arcade ver.

The hitstop doesn't feel like shit like in the arcade release.

Fabric

>Arcade version has A LOT more flaws though that the SNES port fixed
Any examples?

I still have hope that they've got a hidden surprise or two in store for the veterans.

GOEMON
youtube.com/watch?v=X1Hv3rrakW0

Attached: 1556857053793.png (854x1000, 1.48M)

>RANDOMIZED COMBO, you have no control over your hits you can either do a combo of normal attacks or a grab and rng decides this
>because of this the entire gameplay revolves around spamming A+B special attacks to kill enemies or using the shoulder slam if you're playing a turtle with a shitty special
>terrible hit feedback, everything feels loose and crappy with no weight to it, feels like you're sliding mid attack
>enemies attack randomly and can preemptively start a hit right as you're moving into their range, this will happen and is pretty much unavoidable
>enemies have tiny amounts of hitstun, might be randomized
>TIMER BOMBS that come at a set time during levels and outright kill you unless you learn the exact moment they drop, stop in your tracks, wait for them to drop and iframe through them

There's more, the game is an absolute fucking mess

Doom Fucking Troopers

Attached: doomtroopers-1000x625w.jpg (1000x625, 99K)

>enemies have tiny amounts of hitstun, might be randomized
I fucking hate beat em ups with this garbage, that totally ruins the game.

So Reshelled truly is the best version.

>terrible hit feedback
This was the biggest problem. After player the SNES version for years, I played the arcade version with a friend and the attacks just felt like asssss.

If I remember correctly the X-men game also had that weird random hitstun right? I remember getting hit plenty of times mid combo.

Pretty much all of the Konami arcade beat-em-ups had that. X-Men, TMNT, Simpsons, it was just button-mashing blandness that led to a lot of cheap deaths and no solid feeling in your attacks. The only reasons the games were so popular were due to presentation and fun with three friends.

Yeah probably, or iframes. Konami beat em ups mostly suck, with the exception of Vendetta, Violent Storm and Metamorphic Force but even they have some dumb stuff like Metamorphic Force enemies becoming immune to grabs during their attack animations or sometimes for seemingly no reason. TMNT though, that game is on a whole other level of bad, easily the worst major beat em up I've played.

Nani the fuck?

I think this game got a port or something not too long ago, i remember seeing it in one of the pirate sites i frequent

Don't mind me, just posting the best beat-em-up ever made. Switch port when?

Attached: dungeons&dragons.gif (766x442, 229K)

It's weird the double pack is on WiiU but not switch.

Like.... Can't you just copy and paste it over? Get an intern to do it in a few weeks

I want her to sit on my face.

I fucking hate how things ended. Castlevania, Gradius and Contra Rebirth were such greats ideas, same with Mega Man 9, 10 but for some reason devs stopped releasing games like these. It was like the perfect way to appeal to the people who enjoy old games.

Also most Americans never gave 1cc runs a try while in Japan most arcade centers had plenty of players who approached the title in such way.

>I don't have high hopes for 4 either based off of the footage we've seen so far
I haven't seen footage yet but I bet they're going to fall for the more combos/rpg stats meme instead of focusing in the crowd control aspects which are the most vital part of a beat em up.

SNES Goemon of course. Hell remake the N64 games in pixel art too.

No rpg elements thankfully but they fell for the enemy juggling faggotry. Seems like they are toning it down a bit probably partly due to anthopants verbally brutalizing an early ver. that he got to play, we will see. Its worrying how incredibly passive all the enemies are in the gameplay footage.

1ccs seem to be more popular here in europe too, burgers are lazy and had deep pockets

Bruh where is the porn. How long must I wait?

So many of these new types of 2D games try to get fancy with the art and it just makes the whole thing feel really weird, like it's over-animated and it just somehow looks slower than it is. Shit like SoR4 and River City Girls look like ass compared to Once Again for that reason.

It's less over-animation and more the feeling that animations control your actions and limit you. An action game where characters have to sit still through their fancy animations (ie: Zero in the PS1 MMX games, but especially in X6 with that damn saber holster) can make the character feel sluggish. Games that allow for animation cancelling or keep animations short and simple feel blissful by comparison.

where can i get one of those?

>The Lion King is making an assload of money and normalfags are eating that shit up despite how awful and dull it looks visually because they fall for new and realistic = better
It's just depressing.

god 3d just ruins everything

Attached: gay renaissance silence.jpg (512x512, 20K)

The game is actually still obscure despite Yea Forums shitposting Yaksha's walk cycle for the past week. Considering the only porn that came out of Wild Guns Reloaded was one Donaught picture of Doris, I don't expect too much out of Once Again.

>It isn't shilling if you have no monetary stake

Attached: terri-schiavo.jpg (260x195, 7K)

Disney's Magical Quest series.

Attached: DSCN1421.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)