MCC PC

it's never coming out

Attached: 8fa.png (664x793, 58K)

>Reach coming out first
>I'm new to the series so will want to play in release order
>not even an estimate on when Halo 1 will be released

Attached: 1405473701998.jpg (501x540, 71K)

>first flights were supposed to be like two weeks ago
>radio silence
What’s going on with this?

Reach takes place before Halo 1 though

I know, but shouldn't it still make more sense to play in release order?

They're working on Halo 1 and Reach at the same time. Releasing alongside each other.

First flight is done and they're aiming for a second flight sometime in July, so it'll be in August at the earliest.

but it's already november

Should be out next week.

They might be working on all of them at the same time to some degree, but the plan is to release each one separately, Reach being the first.

Well, the original plan was to have all the games out by the end of this year. Don't know if that's still the case now that there's been delays.

Technically speaking what we get in the Master Chief collection is Halo 1 Anniversary which is a remaster of Halo 1 released after Reach.

Ah ok, hopefully it won’t be delayed any more than it already is.

are the niggers porting all this games also making the new haloman game or is a different company?

Attached: 1532789785518.jpg (540x221, 20K)

Epilogue has more meaning after the original trilogy, but doesn't really spoil anything in the long run. Really playing reach first is absolutely fine

There is money to be made so you bet your ass it's coming the fuck out.

You've been able to play Halo 1 for over 10 years, you brainlet.

i love halo. whos ready to play mcc on pc?

Attached: IMG_3998.jpg (768x432, 123K)

I’m gonna play it yes I am ready.

——————————
Spartan Bob 311
West Virginia

Attached: file.png (315x674, 138K)

*with shitty looking 30fps animations

I want to PET that dog

you have to play CE first to truly appreciate how fast halo went downhill after.

Attached: 1542864537459.jpg (1016x1024, 120K)

There's a mod to fix that, along with the broken shaders and effects (most of which are still fucked in MCC).

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG THE GAYME WAS FUCKING CREATED USING CUMPOOTERS

They don't want another MCC-launch scenario. Plus the Halo IP is probably in its make it or break it stage with Infinite, if rumors are anything to go by

There's another PC flight coming out very soon.

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 3.05M)

>not downloading Custom Edition with a phony CD Key, patching it, slapping on Chimera's sexy animation interpolation and HUD aspect ratio fixes, downloading campaign maps then going to town
Here, I'll even provide the CD key: MCXMM-Y29C6-DR36C-B6W4T-T9P73 or just Google it nigger

I played reach on pc last Friday. It was great in 4k. The controls were a bit off tho. 1 switches the weapons and 2 switches grenade types. I would prefer if each weapon slot was bound to a number key instead. Also E was to enter vehicles, but you had to hold it like 3 second to enter and exit.

Key rebinding not in yet?

Yeah, that's basically the experience when playing OG reach with a keyboard+mouse adapter. I'm pretty sure you can change your keybindings though, it was possible in the E3 Build.

Attached: 20190613_095451.jpg (4032x2268, 2.48M)

No, key rebinding is in. I made grenade throw MMB. It's just theres no weapon slots, just a switch weapon button, basically binding y from the controller. It's just that weapon slots are so ingrained in my pc muscle memory.

wtf i love NRA now

I'm a lorefag, but yes, you'll be better off playing order of release. Same for the books, actually, if you wanna get into those.

The only thing 2 does worse then CE is weapon balance.

I'm still waiting for the Steam version of Halo Wars 2. I like the first one, but the 2nd one is even more fun.

>playing prequels first because of 'muh chronology'
Why do people do this?

depending on the franchise it makes sense

>The only thing 2 does worse then CE is weapon balance.
Actual brainlet.

What's your excuse for not picking up Halo:CE right now for the PC and playing this MASTERPIECE, user?