You DID vote yes to warding, right?

You DID vote yes to warding, right?

Attached: 67gtlvwbyvb31.jpg (1079x928, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.runescape.com/m=news/warding-blog?oldschool=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the FUCK does warding even MEAN you fucking Runescape nerd

>Why yes, I do vote yes to all new content.

Attached: file.png (1068x601, 295K)

I don't see why it's such a big deal for people anyway. Training non-combat skills has always been just some arbitrary thing you do for quest requirements.
Unless you're an XP autist.

It means all faggots and non-whites are warded from the game and democratically exiled.

based

New skill being polled right now.
Basically in a nutshell, magic armor production and enchanting/dissolving gear. Designed as a counterpart to what smithing and crafting are for melee and ranged armor respectively.
One of if not the most contentious decisions about to be made in the game's history. The poll already has the highest amount of votes of any poll ever.

secure.runescape.com/m=news/warding-blog?oldschool=1

Basically:
Smithing -> melee armour
Crafting -> range armour
Warding -> magic armour

sure why not osrs already sucks why not make it worse

>noooo please don't give us new content jagex! if i have to play the game instead of bank stand with my discord tranny friends I'll kill myself!

Yeah I have no clue how people can be so retarded. Some guy in the ge said it would ruin the game with inflation. Clearly had no idea what the skill was about because he'd know that dissolving items would do the opposite

Niggers should've voted for sailing instead. And stop fucking voting to add summoning to OSRS, this shit gets closer every year they ask

Attached: Jan 2018 QnA Summoning Poll.png (1006x334, 21K)

I hope it passes, watching people level it for the first few days would be fun

Attached: 1551565106232.jpg (750x917, 263K)

I'm still fucking salty about Sailing

Imagine being this dumb and unironically falling for the sailing meme. A skill like that would have no substance and was always a joke.
Summoning as a concept was actually cool and was just poorly executed and led to power creep. The os devs and polls would keep something like that in check.

You're the brainlet here. If there are less items in the game then the prices for those items will inflate.

>The OS devs and polls would prevent power creep
Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

Attached: 1494129563919.jpg (817x857, 63K)

if u ignore all the new and more powerful items added to Oldschool then there hasn't really been any power creep

Holy crap imagine being this stupid.

Compare the state of OSRS between now and release and 2007 and 2012 rs3. Same time frame but the difference is insane.

Not an argument.

>If you ignore the power creep then there's no power creep :)
I'll take my apology from you now.

>I-It wouldn't be that bad this time around, I swear!
Naive.

Why don't you want summoning in OSRS? I haven't played since before RS3 but I remember summoning being one of my favorite skills