thx for the money, bye! ;)

> thx for the money, bye! ;)
steamcommunity.com/games/221100/announcements/detail/1589125169137774470

Attached: 1563823698545.jpg (400x265, 20K)

>expecting anything else from an early access game

anyone who didn't see this coming like 4 years ago deserves to be shot

I'm incredibly happy that they took all the money from the DayZ serial-killer zoomers and put it into Arma 3 (an actual good game)

>paying for an unfinished game and then being the alpha testers
embarrassing

Can't program an helicopter for 6 years on an engine made for helicopter flying

loving every laugh

>The mod died for this piece of shit

>Our focus for DayZ for the rest of 2019 will be: bug fixing, stabilizing, balancing, and modding support.
what's the problem?

have you looked at the fucking game ? it's a fucking alpha disguised as a full game

>Our focus for DayZ for the rest of 2019 will be: bug fixing, stabilizing, balancing, and modding support.

>game is crippled as fuck
>dude beta over lmao
>dude let's change teams we're done here lmao
>dude """""bugfixing""""" for the rest of the year

grasping at straws

I don't know why they even still bothered, who still plays this shit?

I can tell that after all this type the zombies probably still clip through the walls, and I don't even need to play the game again
What a shitfest

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAH

who cares, it was an abortion when it first came out and if you didn't jump ship then you deserve to be scammed

>bought standalone on release like a pleb
>it still to this day doesn't rival the mod
>steam refunds happened shortly after this but not shortly enough to make DayZ refundable

I keep it in my library to remind me never to get scammed again. FUCK BOHEMIA

i learned the early access lesson the hard way on DayZ

Holy shit they did the bare minimum, this had to have been the most agonizing thing to watch and read into these last 5-6 years.

They couldn't even work on the outdated textures that were dated in DayZ Mod. This is truly a joke, fuck everyone that bought this trash and fuck valve for allowing it to happen.

Attached: 1563731227187.jpg (422x422, 48K)

Day Z is on the fucking PS4 now btw
Think about that for a moment

*time

speaking of bare minimums and embarassing coding
have you played the Max Payne android port yet? its fucking garbage. the shootdodge has no positive momentum and you can move max back and forth in the air by swiping.

>Our focus for DayZ for the rest of 2019 will be: bug fixing, stabilizing, balancing, and modding support

I don't care because I don't buy into early access scams :)

>parity with the mod version is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE YOU GUYS
>shit that we should have had working 5 years ago? never gonna happen, lol.
>thanks for beta testing PC paypigs! we'll just cater to the lower standards of the console userbase and push our fixes out in lazy barebones patch x format
im glad i never payed for this dumpster fire because from the outside looking in this is an all around shitshow

based

Attached: 1.jpg (2048x1149, 462K)

>he didn't learn with StarForge
haven't bought an early access since

>yfw you didn't buy into ausjew lies

Attached: 1500720782679.png (330x319, 204K)

Sweden being cucks as always

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-153233.png (760x472, 121K)

PC fats getting scammed as always

t. 9.99 a month to access his internet on his console

Sasuga Sweden

I've been here since the beginning and can tell you this game was doomed from the start. Bohemia is a shit studio that makes shit games and shit decisions. Eurojank is AA tier at best and after this and other experiences I will never purchase another Eurotrash game ever again. They checked the fuck out as soon as they put vehicles in the game and that was a year after release

Attached: 2014-12-18_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 636K)

Who was that fucking dayz youtuber who defended this shit for years?

All of them. The only one I can think of off the top of my head was jamjar but apparently he quit two years ago. Go back to the "Hunger games" stream that was sponsored by Bohemia and you'll see who was on their payroll.

>Expecting anyone to take you seriously when you're this retarded