Even more mobile shit for pokemon

twitter.com/yyxkk_/status/1153248006889594880
>even more mobile shit for pokemon
>tencent
JUST

Attached: 1563791134374.jpg (704x928, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lGf2b1H91JA
m.imgur.com/a/2KG6J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK

>timi makes CoD mobile
doomed

We wanted the chinese audience

Attached: 45353.png (1275x671, 451K)

Can't be worse than SWollen SHit

RIP Pokemon. You were a big part of my childhood.

Since they're always making casual games now, why don't they now try to make something that's a little more hardcore for veterans or older gamers?

Is this not that one that we got footage of a week ago?

lana is a boy
deal w/ it

>Sword and Shield will likely be the last Pokmeon games I ever buy
>Gatchashit from here on out with the main series being more and more like Let's Go
There's is nothing I'm okay with this

Attached: 1559764525270.jpg (909x997, 186K)

youtu.be/lGf2b1H91JA

"Pokemon.. has changed. It's no longer about national dexes, memories, or catching em all. It's an endless series of yearly releases made by corporations and machines. Pokemon, and its consumption of money, has become a well-oiled machine. Pokemon has changed. Smartphones with Google and Pokemon Go use Google+. Algorithms inside their games enhance and regulate their abilities. Power control, information control, emotion control... franchise control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. Pokemon - has changed. The age of fun has become the age of religion. All in the name of averting financial loss from Fan outrage. And he who controls money, controls the industry. Pokemon has changed... When the fanbase is under total control, Pokemon becomes routine."

It's over

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-155541_YouTube.jpg (1674x1347, 645K)

I 100% understand this feel
>started with gen 1
>gen 6 became my favorite after the breeding changes
>gen 7 was okay at best, lackluster but tolerable, never played usum because it looked like an actual rehash with minimal changes
>they completely drop the ball with gen 8
>TPC is now pushing for more mobile games that are laced with microtransactions

and now i look like an actual fool for liking gen 6 and defending it because they improved one of my biggest complaints with the series
And ill be a bigger fool if i continue to support the series after clearly showing that they dont care about the product and just see green
part of me is saying that TPC is allowing swsh to be a shit game to get more people to want to play the mobile games to suck more microtransaction bucks instead of the console games where at most they get $59.99 plus tax and tip once

>you will live to see nintendo destroy one of their biggest IPs because they thought mobile faggots are the future.
can't wait.

>you all have phones don't you?

>>you will live to see nintendo destroy one of their biggest IPs because they completely fucked up the console entries and the spin-off mobile entries were a million times better
Fixed.

this

This but instead of gen 6 I defended Go. I was foolishly naive enough to think TCPi wouldn't let it touch the main series and just let it be a spin-off, there was no way I thought it could be the new norm for the series

What a fool I was then. Go killed the series, and I don't know if there's any coming back.

Attached: 1553480458683.jpg (866x707, 113K)

>rip pokemon
they're pairing up with a chinese company for a mobile game so they can get into the chinese market
it's not like they're buying out Pokemon, Japan would never allow that you fucking retards
anyway Pokemon has been shit for 3 gens now. i'm not sure what you're trying to save

Childhood is liking pokemon. Adulthood is realizing digimon was better all along.

Because pandering to a minority just doesn't make as much money, plain and simple. Unfortunate but true.

>muh oh so funny "lol the mobile games are better now, better play those instead lol
You are the cancer that caused this. Fuck off

Attached: 1542584968751.jpg (475x630, 41K)

Nintendo has fuck all to do with Pokemon licensing, blame TPC for being greedy fucks and GameFreak for being lazy cheap developers. You can blame Nintendo for Fire Emblem Heroes and Dr Mario though, that's all on them but at least they still put out decent console games.

It's the truth though. And it's not that the mobile games are actually good, it's just that Game Freak cannot stop fucking up.

i half empathized with you until you had to add that “plus tip” bullshit that this website brainwashes you into saying

>you will live to see nintendo destroy one of their biggest IPs because they refuse to take charge and let TPC do whatever the fuck they want
actually fixed

not even that. just the mobile maket
after PKMGO made 5% of all the franchise profits in only 3 years that was to be expected.

i defended go as well
not to the extent that i did for gen 6
go was mostly "it's not a game for me, but its not bad, and it has an appeal for lazy normies who dont really play videogames"
I don't know how i didnt expect go to have an influence on the mainline games.
I forgot which producer said it but they said something along the lines of "we want pokemon to be easy to put down and pick up, like a mobile phone game" a few years ago
despite it already being turn based so thats a non-issue

>i agreed with your post until you said a word i dont like and now i disagree
(You)

>It's the truth thou-
Fuck off. It's because of the mobile shit GF feels they need to dumb shit down, it's because of mobile shit they feel like a third wheel in TCPi's machine and becoming the spin-off company when they were there since the fucking start of it.

GF might be lazy fucks, but TCP isn't treating them with any sort of reverence. I'm convinced they really don't have a fucking budget, because TCP isn't giving them one, I wouldn't want to work my hardest for a company that's been treating me like shit either.

>Muh budget
Dragon's Crown was made with less than one million USD in budget. There's no excuse, Game Freak is just incompetent.

The Tencent acquisition starts now, they are going to work their hardest to acquire Creatures as well as Gamefreak removing Pokemon from Nintendo, then they will acquire Nintendo, which will make them the most powerful publisher in the world.

true

Attached: 1560569420521.jpg (1200x851, 228K)

>a game with 0.1% the assets exists! omg LAZY

>muh assets
All of the old pokemon are still using the same models they've had since XY, this has been proven beyond a doubt.

>models were futureproofed in gen 6
>the same models are used in every game
>the same animations are used too
(You)

>you really have lived to see the day Pokemon is slowly becoming a mobile IP
I WAS JUST JOCKING, I WASN'T SERIOUS WHEN I SAID THEY REALLY SHOULD FOCUS ON THE MOBILE MARKET

Attached: 1554373607587.jpg (727x668, 122K)

black and white 2 were the last good games
XY was bland as FUCK and omega/alpha showed that they didn't give a fuck anymore about making actually good games
dropped it right there and then and never looked back

What sends me to a boiling anger point is that Go is a fucking horrible game that could be easily playable. It was so bad, most casuals who got into it barely touched because it has no depth, nothing to do other than walk and toss pokéballs.
The battle system is almost a spit in the eye of how dull and retarded and the less said about how gym battles work the better.
It had an astronomical drop off but the damage was done. Our comfy collectan rpg series will be murdered and turned into Chinese mobile shit.

Wtf are you retards crying about? Yall probbaly dont even ev train or iv breed for them. Hardcore competitive pokemon has been slowly dying so making it a easier and accessible is a nice change of pace faggots

DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES???

it's over

Pokemon battle royale holy fuck

>Wtf are you retards crying about? Yall probbaly dont even ev train or iv breed for them.
i'm gen 6 is my favorite ONLY BECAUSE they made it possible to play competitive without needing to gen my pokemon.
I spent 3,800 hours playing pokemon y breeding for competitive and doing the masuda method for shinies.

xy's story was lame as fuck
team flare's end goal was ???
friendly rivals are absolute fucking garbage
but the mechanical changes were nice, which is what i cared about.

Attached: 03000483.jpg (800x448, 118K)

>I bring flowers for this funeral.
The series died because of incompetence and greed.
Now what's going to happen? because they actually fucking can introduce new Pokemons in Mobile games "Meltan is proof of that", so the end is here, Pokemon will go full mobile and there is nothing left that we can do...

Attached: Flower for the funeral.jpg (158x278, 18K)

Watch Disney buy out the Pokemon Company

And then Nintendo in due time

Not only will we get cash grabs, but what Nintendo and Pokemon once stood for will be completely gone. Shitty games people will flock to because "DISNEY OMFG", Smash Bros games year after year, practices that make EA look tame and a monopoly ruled by the Mouse himself

I hope to God there's a Market Crash like there was in 1983, but there'll be no recovering. I want this to end once and for all. No more Playstation, No more XBOX, No more Gaming taken seriously, No more Nintendo, just, No more

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-164015_YouTube.jpg (1432x1440, 819K)

Fucking underated post

Not him but what is Kakoin saying? I don't understand moonrunes

Please tell me you read that to the song provided (MGS4 Love theme)

Neither do I lol

I just thought it would fit

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-162713_Google.jpg (1295x1222, 450K)

there's a law that doesn't allow japanese companies to be sold to filthy gajins

They fucking own 1/3 of TCP.

But watch Disney use a loophole where Disney of Japan acquires the right

Mark my fucking words

It's gonna happen

disney doesn't have enough of money to do that

What was that one monster catching game with the robots that wasn't metabots? I think the artist just draws some of the characters with fucking huge tits nowadays, but the name of the series and the artist escape me

By the time they do, the Japanese people will probably be no more

They are literally not having sex and they're vanishing from the Earth

>and now i look like an actual fool for liking gen 6 and defending it
What, you're embarrassed for having your own fucking opinion instead of trying to fit in with everyone else in this shitheap? Goddamn weak-minded pussy.

Attached: 1465763197336.png (684x796, 435K)

Does it matter?
By the time we really start seeing a change due to it, we're most likely close to death anyway. Their birth rate isn't significantly lower than Germany's for example (1.44, Germany 1.5).

I've never craved the apocalypse as much as I did now

The world is a shithole

They flat out can't take charge unless they buy out TPC and Gamefreak's shares and you know they aren't stupid, they'd demand a ridiculous deal of Nintendo for them to even consider it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nah Digimon is still and will always be dogshit

Attached: 13546554664.png (420x500, 98K)

>The Pokecuck is still sperging out that Pokemon is now on the same boat as MvC and is getting dabbed on by the same Namcochads.

Attached: 1521028173209.jpg (351x295, 40K)

WE GET IT YOU'RE FUCKING SALTY ABOUT THE NATIONAL DEX BOO HOO MOVE ON FAGGOTS

m.imgur.com/a/2KG6J
>post yfw you lived long enough to see this become a reality

Attached: E610803F159741C39D1FACD5A3020EDD.jpg (752x527, 11K)

>tencent
Download this and they'll send radio waves into your brain while you sleep. Don't do this

>471348656 didn't name his file
>He thinks people give 2 shits about Digimon in current year
You don't even deserve a (You) for your idiocy

Attached: 20190722_132041.jpg (1125x774, 430K)

>you must be unwilling to change your opinions
x/y came out in 2013 user
i can now see how wrong i was, x/y was shit

>crying like a bitch over a video game
>crying like a bitch over POKEMON

Attached: little blackbeard.png (458x426, 361K)

Robopon?

>changing your opinion because some pasty-faced melodramatic nerds told you to

Attached: 1507847767326.jpg (1000x1091, 220K)

>"Told you to"
>he lacks the brain power to change opinions after 6 years after realizing how wrong his stance was

Attached: 1445833968854.jpg (373x373, 77K)

kys gamefreak shill

Myth

Why are you even bothering to buy it when you know it's going to be shit?

>Nintendo doing business with Tencent
>A Chinese company

Am I in a Twilight Zone?

Why cater to them when they make up less than 1% of your income?

>Sword and Shield will likely be the last Pokmeon games I ever buy
You are going to say the same for their next game, a low willpower faggot like you will never break yourself free.

>TPC has chinese and japanese code monkey slaves now
Lmao

If you wanna sell your shit in China you basically have to team up with Tencent because China only allows games from Chinese companies or Chinese companies that had a hand in something with the games.

I wonder how /vp/ is taking the news..