Who's Illumination of Vidya industry?

Who's Illumination of Vidya industry?

Attached: Illumination-Entertainment-545-post.jpg (640x358, 103K)

CDPR, the Keanu Reeves thing opened my eyes to how many people are willing to overlook the game in favor of a guy they barely knew or cared about a few months ago because their youtuber of choice told them about him

Blizzard

>their youtuber of choice told them about him
Scanner Darkly and Matrix are like my favorite movies so shut the fuck up.

But CDPR are kinda shit about this. Throw enough flashy lights up and people will buy Cyberpunk 2077

Attached: file.png (477x268, 161K)

gamefreak

I know, I like the Matrix too but you can't deny how many randos and normalfags started going "KEANU IS MY HERO" right after E3, like old ladies and minions there's something so plastic and commercial about all this

Ubisoft. You cannot refute this.

Epic
>Their shit is really beloved by stupid children but obnoxious to everyone else

EA
>Makes the same shit with a slightly different coat of paint but it still sells millions every time

Yeah nobody cared about the game before they announced Keanu Reeves was in

/thread

Ubisoft tried to be Illumination and failed by creating something even more annoying and less appealing to children

None of these are it yet.
It has to be a studio that runs on a bare minimum budget but consistently gets huge returns by appealing to brain dead retards and children. Also completely soulless ugly designs.
The closest is probably the clash if clans devs or some other phone shit.

Devolver Digital of course

They just publish shit though right?

This, but unironically.

by this definition I can only think of Ninja Theory as they usually do really shit design, only thing I liked from them was Nariko in Heavenly Sword she looked alright

What? AC and R6 siege?

Attached: koei_techmo_logo.jpg (736x414, 16K)

Nintendo. Both of them run on the lowest cost model possible and cut corners on their technology expecting no one to notice because their followers are braindead Redditfags. The fact that the two are collaborating on a Mario movie only hammers this belief further.

Platinum. Safe, cheap, fast.

Fuck off to we talk about actual evil companies here.