Game has quest notifications

>game has quest notifications

Attached: 1563817469106.jpg (1125x1841, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKxRT1v8V4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok deal as long as they don't send you into combat i guess

Imagine saying no to this

Die for Israel

You're effectively signing up for the next war
I would say probably not under Trump, but who the fuck knows after that

Sounds good.

as long as you're not a retard infantry, you will not die in a war
t. navy cti

You dumb burgers are going to be forcefully conscripted anyway. Might as well get a headstart and land in a non-combat role that has transferable skills instead of being drafted as a meat shield for trannies

>Just become government property, goy- I mean guys! We have gibmedats for you!

Will they also let me study in MIT for free after that?

What if you responded MILKY MILKY I WANT MILKY to this?

Sometimes not dying can be the least of your problems
All the vets I know became socially dysfunctional after coming home from Iraq

I always trust a man with the nickname Ray

Infantry sounds perfect for you. Sign here.

makes some more sense why trans people want to be able to join the military with offers like those

like hell I am throwing my life away making the rich richer in a pointless war tho

>over 156
Wtf? So, like 157? 159?

Fresh reminder that most people mocking us burgers here are from countries that either have mandatory service or have proven to be completely incapable of defending themselves.

He can't count further, but he knows there's more

Attached: 1.png (200x200, 94K)

If you're going to kill yourself anyway, why not I guess
The problem is when they are pointing their guns to their temples while in service. Also male/female training standards and their delusions getting in the way

>He can't count further
You're thinking of Marines.

>socially dysfunctional
Sounds like a great career choice for the average Yea Forums poster.

>Americans can't afford school or medicine for their children, so that they can have super high tech drones and shit
>gets shot down by dirt farmer with a 40 year old RPG

Attached: 1562167897263.png (523x592, 362K)

He's in social outreach / PR department, being uneducated or retarded is not an option, but a requirement

>2 years of NEETdom after graduating with an comp. engineering degree
"Fuck it, i'll join the airforce"
>"Sorry, sir. Due to your education, I'm going to have to refer you to our Officer recruitment center"
>Get in contact with the right guy
>"I'm going to need 20 letters of recommendation. At least 5 from professors, and 5 more from past employers. Thanks :^)"

God DAMMIT. Why can't things be easy

just get social connections like a cool dude

>Also male/female training standards

That already shouldn't be a thing in the military.

wtf i love the military now, time to go die just to fill some suit's pockets.

Attached: 1090.jpg (930x558, 28K)

I haven't really been keeping track, but hasn't the US had a lot of major military incidents the past decade?

Like, we're the rich kid who drives the Ferrari to high school, but then wrecks it because we have no idea how to drive it.

Meanwhile, both China and Russia could probably beat us through sheer military discipline alone.

Attached: uk_poster.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

that's why you join and do office jobs or go in the kitchen, you'll never see a day on the field and you'll be working in the army base the whole time

>The military needs YOU.....
>To be a meat shied for someone actually competent
>Something something money corporations oil

Attached: 1260438758787.jpg (372x370, 25K)

I don't disagree, but feminism has become too rooted in our politics
China and Russia have their militaries as a metaphorical ball and chain
They do less, but spend more proportionally.

The army is a trap for the uneducated and vulnerable.

>Self-belief
>Military
Ha, that's funny

So is college

I will die for Israel.

Yes goy, die for Israel!

well the text isn't wrong, I had a friend who had 100k college debt but it was all paid off and with a bonus once he completes translation training. got a good deal for having to do such little work

>payed

Up to means you will be getting less than that.
I don't have student debt either.
What do I get in return Ray?

>how do we get people to sign up to work for us
>i know lets just insult them
brilliant

>Results may vary

The honor of slaying brown people to destabilize nations for the benefit of Israeli interests!

>game is about posting video games on Yea Forums

Yeah I don't feel like running 20 miles and doing 300 push ups every day, thanks.

it's only for 3 months

Taxi driver told me I should join the territorials lads

I understand the importance of physical activity, especially in things like the army, but it always seemed a bit too much for me. Why does a desk jockey have to do all this

>die for israel, all the cool kids are doing it

Attached: 1552587901366.jpg (657x527, 170K)

Canadian army fren here are US recruiters really like this?

Yep, they are real sweet talkers. Then you hit boot camp and sergeant starts screaming in your face.

so you learn to fucking take orders and execute them without collapsing into an entitled heap of millenial

Whoever you are and wherever you live, you need to understand that Israel is your closest and most important ally unless you're one of those filthy Palestinians. You should be honored to fight for them.

is this legal?

Attached: 1563699584210.jpg (404x404, 31K)

Die for Israel!

>Join the official army of Israel today
>We've got big plans coming up!
>Yours sincerely, SGT Muttname

Attached: 1563287119260.jpg (384x395, 19K)

As someone who joined the military recently. I can't believe so many people are worried about combat. Its like 10% of people who end up fighting and even then it's a tiny small little thing.

You need your background checks GOY. Mr shekelstein needs to make sure you're made of the right stuff

Believe me, I would do all that. I take orders and execute them without another word. I don't need to be broken.

You just know Ray is short for Raymundo

Bet your pogue ass brags that you seen some shit eh?

This, I never joined the military, but I got to know someone who was, says you're more likely to get killed on the road than on the front

>B-but they'll send you to war!
It's not like they're gonna kidnap you, chain you, put you in a helicopter and drop you off in China or Russia with an M16 strapped to your body. The worst thing they can do is pit you in jail but then again that can only happen if they catch you, just pretend that you're down for dying for God's chosen people but when the day comes you move to another city or state

Yes that's right, good goyim! Die for your Jewish overlords!

>sign up for the next war
>spend it in an A/C office shitposting on the internet and fixing printers once in a while
>still get all the same bennies
sounds good

Attached: 1519955769066.gif (350x253, 1.65M)

>payed
USA! USA! USA!

>Wanted to go into the military doing something related with japanese
>Not a thing learn some sand nigger language or chinese
Anything my ass lol.

Where do I pick up my complimentary IED?

Attached: wdds.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

I’m a burger and I will glee with joy when this rotten house collapses on itself. Maybe then it’ll teach us to work together.

everyone i know who entered the military was a retard with no direction in life
HOWEVER joining the military actually got their shit together, so honestly it might be a good choice for some people
if you're a fucking retard with no prospects signing up might be your best bet

Attached: 1556412924848.jpg (3930x2611, 1022K)

When the military jacks the pay up to 50k a year, let me know. I'll go 31B and give other zogbots tickets for driving 3 miles over the speed limit on the base.

Attached: whitefeather.jpg (1024x1365, 173K)

>Charge outrageous amounts for a college degree which won't net you a job anyway because the market is saturated with foreigners
>Hey psst we can give you free college and secure you a job if you agree to go die for Israel goy
Land of the free indeed

being in the military is for dumb fucks, especially the US military. imagine wanting to die for this garbage country for incentives based on capitalistic greed

Attached: 1528683639826.png (656x685, 373K)

>people think joining the military is dangerous
>when in reality it's nothing but a bunch of people goofing off so they don't die of boredom or they just never take it seriously.

Imagine dying for a bunch of lines drawn on a map.

Attached: 1541742861766.jpg (540x622, 55K)

joining the US military is about as retarded as being a cop. both are fascist organizations and deserve the brains splattered on a curb

dilate

The army is treating me well. I got 16 years in, at 20 I can retire with a pension. Have almost 130k saves from my sign on bonus and pay. I'm super frugal though, lot of guys around me blow thier pay the second it's deposited. If your a zoomer and have no idea what to do I'd go talk to a recruiter

>tfw living in my paid off house with zero student loans to speak of and instant-hire pretty much anywhere I go
"b-but at least i didn't sell my soul!"
laffin @ libcucks

The very fact that you claim you don't need to be broken shows the necessity of breaking you. If they don't break you in than you will continue to labor under the delusion that your personal judgements matter.

Is death really something to fear, though?
I mean, you just stop existing, it's not like you can regret dying. As long as taking the risk offers something better than not taking the risk, you're good, so anyone not able to get anywhere without being a good goy is profiting.
It's losing limbs and other shit that should actually scare you.

Don't be overdramatic. Wars are a thing of the past.

Retarded bait. 2/10.

>libcucks
user, the army is a haven for fags, whores and dykes.

>take the test
>man I just wanna be a grunt
>recruiter looks at me like I just gave him a 5k bonus
>scored too fucking high
>engineering or some other bullshit
>wait what if I just want to be a grunt
>you've got too much grape in that egg of yours boy

Attached: 1546714404477.jpg (194x249, 11K)

>army
>not national guard
Reminder that you can get ALL of the benifits of active duty through national guard, while retaining a civilian lifestyle.

Only veterans should be allowed to vote and only retired officers should be allowed to hold office. Change my mind.

People who are unwilling or unable to make sacrifices for their nation shouldn't get a say in how their nation operates.

I'm doing my part. Are you?

reminder tha the US military spends trillions, is so technologically advanced compared to any other that the actual threat of dying is minuscule

What you should be REALLY worried about is failed liberal policies pushed by women and beta males about "peace keeping" and "rebuilding" and "civilians" etc that put US troops in harms way

Fuck off bootlicker.

I am fat man what kind of job could they offer me?

Good luck getting Israel to let you vote, goy

Quartermaster

There's a big difference between intellectually accepting death and actually experiencing death. We're still monkeys at the end of the day.

Maybe if the US was a real country, and not a collapsing empire.

Retard. The thread of dying is much higher for a mutt in the army than a Slovakian that gets half a boot and an old broomstick as equipment.

>for their nation
For Israel you mean?

ah yes fight for the same country that made us go to vietnam

Tanker.

>sign up and bust your ass only to see some black female getting promoted before you due to identity politics

Parasite

t. kid that just watched star ship troopers

Only like three jobs qualify for the $40k and it's all missile techs

>The same country that forced a bunch of hippies to go and kill communists

Extremely based.

>Change my mind.
Can't be bothered to change the mind of a retard.

>only retired officers should be able to hold office
Does this include NCOs?

Being in the army is awesome! You can even get a pension!

> Became
> They were perfectly normal social people before iraq

>wanted to join CAP as a kid then go to airforce and be pilot
>tfw now just office wagie and probably never fly a plane

Attached: 1553197364607.png (1317x982, 73K)

>Helping Israel's bitch to police the world some more and enforce the genocide of the European race
I would defect to Russia ASAP and become a spy for them if it helps them win, friendship ended with Trump and Netanyahu, now Putin and Assad are Europe's best friends

That’s Drill Sergeant, scumbag.

Attached: 13E86F45-C566-4A07-B363-71CFC55B85A3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

You live off taxpayers money and do nothing. You tell me I'm a parasite?

Hey man, I tell people the weather from behind a desk. It's pretty great honestly, and I didn't have to go to university.

To be fair your chances of becoming a pilot in the air force were slim anyway.

Last I heard the army doesn't want me. So thanks Trump.

Then only they can pay taxes too.

How come the majority doesn't just drop out during bootcamp when they realise how shitty everything is gonna be?

They already do, in autocratic regimes
Lmao

Military juntas sure worked out well for South American countries

He who gives, gets. He who doesn't give, doesn't get. Simple as. Want the benefits? Put in the time.

sunk cost fallacy

I don't know, I've been imagining dying in horrific ways for years now. I don’t want to die or anything, but I never really experienced fear of death since I was 10 years old and fell down a well. I've had a vein or artery in the my throat open up after surgery and I was spewing blood with every beat of my heart on the way to the hospital, and I felt nothing but shock and Adrenalin rush. Most recent experience was falling off a motorcycle on front of a car, and I didn’t even had the time to fear anything, by the time I was done operating on instinct, shit was already over.
I mean I get that having half your body blown open by a mine or seeing your legs bleeding out 20 meters in front of you or something probably has more of an impact, but that's still an extremely brief bad time compared to what you get for taking the risk. If you die, I mean. Surviving that sounds horrifying.

It's also the biggest welfare program in the nation

>He who gives, gets.
Except when he doesn't get.

You're putting the time into sitting on a base being paid to do jackshit whilst most of the population is actually contributing through providing goods and services.

The sheer loathsome gluttony of the military-industrial congressional complex

Attached: 1445815713720.png (346x297, 171K)

>Wars are a thing of the past.
thanks for the chuckle, user

Attached: 1430744136932.jpg (400x408, 18K)

Traditional wars between powerful nations is over. We'll never get into an armed conflict with Russia or China just surrogate wars in trash countries. The threat of nuclear war is too great to risk and everyone knows it

Stock answer: most of them want to be there and want to succeed.
Real answer: it’s very hard to quit and commanders get screamed at if they don’t meet quotas, so a bunch of privates graduate that shouldn’t be graduating.

Are you me? I kick myself every time when I hear a buddy of mine's kid getting close to what I was not able to achieve, and the thing is he's just 2 years younger than me.
I just wanna fly, brahs.

>You dumb burgers are going to be forcefully conscripted anyway.
The US will balkanize or we'll have a civil war before that happens.

My grandfather fought in WW2 so I could enjoy a peaceful life so I think I'll take his advice and live a nice calm life free of war.

There is only a single US president that finished his full term without war or military attacks, and is generally considered a massive pussy because of it.

[VA office laughing in the distance]

>US balkanizes
>car gangs start roaming the highways
Don't get my hopes up

>get to fight for the interests of saudi arabia (who funded 9/11) or israel (who funded everything else)
wow its like the most anti-patriotic thing you can do

That's perfectly fine, but just don't expect the same level of treatment as people who were actually willing to make sacrifices for the collective.

>US
>collective
lmao

>My grandfather fought in WW2 so I could enjoy the genocide of my people, the rape or my women, the end of my freedom and the death of anything that is good and holy so that rich people can be even richer and have greater power over the world
Capitalist civic nationalists are the biggest cucks in the history of Mankind

People who make sacrifices are by definition getting the shorter end of the stick than people who don’t make sacrifices, retard.
If you get more for doing something than not doing it, it's not a sacrifice.
Why are mutts so fucking retarded?

>It's impossible to have a collective of individuals

Your response is exactly why you shouldn't be able to vote. You don't give a fuck about anyone or anything but yourself. Why should you get any say over anything anyone else does?

>You don't give a fuck about anyone or anything but yourself. Why should you get any say over anything anyone else does?

Oh the irony.

>hey bro, how would like to be maimed/die for Israel?

>not having conscription
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHMG AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH OH LORD JESUUUS AAAHHAHAHAHAHHAH OH MAN HAHAHAH

Attached: lmao.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Imagine seething this hard over the fact the military kicked your tranny ass on the curb and stopped paying for your trannydom before you could so much as dilate.

He didn't say it was impossible. The US has just been plagued by hyperindividualism for so long that to think there's any real collective is foolish.

>People who make sacrifices are by definition getting the shorter end of the stick than people who don’t make sacrifices

Not necessarily. It just means you are giving up one thing in exchange for another. Nowhere in its definition does the term sacrifice mean you are getting the short end of anything. If you are going to argue semantics, at least learn English you third world flyover baboon.

based and pax-americana pilled

>collectivism of individuals
lmao

Nice Mountie hat, you fucking Leaf.

I don't think I'd mind fighting a war as much as getting yelled at every day, pouring ~3 years of my life in some sandy shithole, and having to wake up on a regular schedule

Conscription only works when conscripts have a logical reason to fight, you can't round up a bunch if hillbillies and niggers and send them to fight in some shithole they never heard of for reasons they don’t give a shit about. You have to trick them with patriotic doublespeak and minimum wage.

>logical reason
exactly, that's why the US is a fucking shithole that should be balkanized/nuked already

>durr I'm sacrificing $5 to get $10 hurr
Stick to farming corn, nigger.

>im fucking plying that they can draft anyone after the Vietnam War

He literally says his name is Ramirez dude

They're just following the precedent set by the gaming industry itself.

I have no problem listening to authority and doing as I’m told, so why should some drill sergeant have to screech in my face?

>payed

how does it feel being the top chimp in a gang of retard chimps

>live in San Francisco
>get a free ride through college because the colleges here charge less per semester than the government college handout (not loan, HANDOUT)
>take out an subsidized loan on top of that because why not
>graduate
>get 6 figure job a month later
>pay off loan before they charge interest (6 months after graduation)
>laugh at flyover state cucks who have to fight for Isreal to get an education and earn half my pay

>being a murderer

Attached: 1556747384361.jpg (650x564, 76K)

So you're getting used and desensitized to stressful situations.

This. War is for poor people in poor shithole countries

That explains why the US is at the cutting edge of War.

I wasted my intellect after cruising through highschool, dropped out of college after getting into booze and drugs and running out of money, and was too much of a sperg to make connections that matter more than a degree or intellect anyways.
Not joining the military before I got too old and fat was still the biggest mistake of my life. That was my chance to turn it around.

>live in San Francisco

Attached: 1559041196324.png (1230x997, 1.79M)

>war is for people who join the us army

yeah
seeing people die, being in constant fear for your life tends to change normal people quite a bit

At least they did something to earn it other than popping out twelve niglets.

Fran Sansisco

War. War has changed.

That's fake news.

Attached: 1546488758131.jpg (750x590, 386K)

San Francisco is providing a fascinating case study in what happens when you take a one-booming city of the white western first world and unleahs a plague of the mentally ill onto its streets.

>All the vets I know became socially dysfunctional
joke's on you, i'm already socially dysfunctional

Uhm actually sweetie war never changes

Why isn't he taking down that gamestop with his shoe then?

lol sure it is

Attached: 1558686865112.jpg (598x517, 120K)

if you get your news from boomer memes on facebook maybe

Who was right
or ?

>f-fake n-news!

What did they do to earn it? Meaningless proxy wars to give free money to military contractors?

who are you quoting?

You bitch.

>commute from one side of the city to the other
>don't see shit

If news stories keep on talking about things in the location I am at that I don't see, it's clearly fake.

couldnt have been me i didnt say that

Mopping the rain up from the street

I don't browse facebook. Why do you?

>if I don't see it it doesn't exist. fake news!

Attached: 1543686874493.jpg (959x1280, 112K)

I agree, the army made me the man I am today.

Attached: A.jpg (620x420, 55K)

i dont browse facebook

>shit kikecisco

Yes you did bitch.

no i didn't

>smoking crack in public
The balls on this nig. Genuinely suprised he isnt wigging tf out from paranoia

Then why do you know what "boomers" do on it?

You did bitch.

Only need 1 hand and a cock

no i didnt, you cant even prove it

That's New York you lying fuck.

>you've got too much grape in that egg of yours boy

Attached: 1562207167218.jpg (828x821, 687K)

I just did bitch.

How'd that work out for the older millennials after 9/11

If they're living in flyover states they're probably paying only a fraction of the cost of living compared to an overpriced shithole like San Fransisco

no you didnt, now youre lying.

>sit on your ass for 4 years of deployment, taking pot shots at a vaguely threatening silhouette once every 3 months
"so brave, you should be the only one allowed to vote"
>study and research for a decade, design a neutron bomb that allows your country to leverage its power over others without needing to even mobilize or lose any lives
"you fucking pussy, why do you hate your country? why aren't you willing to sacrifice?"

no you're lying

A few friends of mine were deployed to iraq. 2 of them stood at a gate all day every day, the other one drove a truck. None of them saw any combat.

Americans can't read though, don't know what that are going to achieve with this.
>Approximately 32 million adults in the United States can’t read, according to the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy. The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that 50 percent of U.S. adults can’t read a book written at an eighth-grade level.

im 100% the truthful and completely honest zero lies dude.

>All these retards ITT that think everyone that joins the military gets sent to the desert to die

As long as you're not a literal retard good for nothing besides being a grunt or you decide to join a spec op division, then you're more than likely working a comfy well-paying job

Attached: IMG_20190623_201949_503.jpg (4304x4304, 3.4M)

Fake news again. Are you working for Russia?

t. recruiter

Big Boss was right, he did nothing wrong

>"Uh hey Ray, or should I say...GAY? Did you know, FGT Spicriguez, that dying for some jews is really fucking DUMB? I have all the GBP's and tendies I could possibly need and video games/anime stockpiled for the apocalypse so you can fight Shekelsteinowitzberg's wars all day long.....I'm taking a nap!"

Better than being a wageslave.

Yeah good luck with your 'collective of individuals' in a country where people worship recoil at the mere mention of 'socialism' and worship free market capitalism while blaming unionization for destroying entire parts of the coutnry.

The US isn't a nationalist, isolationist country that prioritizes the welfare of its citizens over everything else. Your military are basically mercs-for-hire by multinational corporations and globalist interests.

Not really.

Wrong. Id rather rot at a mcdonalds job than die for any country

We had a recruiter come to my HS and give a big speech to the whole school. Plus they'd stand around and challenge kids to push-up and sit-up contests. The athletic kids loved it, actually.
Then the recruiters would get on Facebook and send out messages to everyone about how to sign up. This was about 10 years ago though so idk if they do it anymore. The school probably gets a big paycheck for allowing it I bet.

>pog
>navy
Only desk job in the navy is supply and corpsman.
Even then it's expected that you serve sea time if you want to advance to E-7 or above.

Yeah that image is clearly photoshoped by russian intelligence. Fucking Putin throwing shade at the great city of San Fransisco!

Attached: 1519149598650.jpg (619x624, 160K)

80% of this thread is Russian shills

A guy in my grade was killed in afghanistan. Roadside bomb blew him to pieces.

Found one:

Army isn't a bad choice, I parlayed it into a six-figure career in cybersecurity.

but I guarantee you those 40k sign on bonuses are for dumbass shit like wheel-mechanic or air defense artillery. you know, mouthbreather stuff.

did you get dazzled by the fascism in starship troopers, boyo?

Being in the army is being a LITERAL wage slave, wagie

bullshit, none of our trains have seats made of anything other than plastic. if you want to sit in the MTA's train you're not gonna do it comfortably.

>""russian"" shills get free (You)'s
maybe i should just post honestly and open more often, thanks david!

Attached: do not open.jpg (300x380, 43K)

Yeah but someone eventually has to be the guy who gets blown up by an IED or hit by a raghead sniper. Do you want to take that chance?

Fake news again. Are you working for Russia?

True. You can live pretty cheaply in the midwest. The pay isn't good, but cost of property isn't sky high, at least in the suburbs. Don't really know how expensive it is to live in Chicago city.

Surprised nobody posted this yet

Attached: 1254329632887-395x500.jpg (395x500, 81K)

no its not retard the trains look different

>brother of my friend was in army
>they send him to the afghanistan
>he literally died in the very next day
he and his buddies drove right into the mine

>unintelligent soldiers should be allowed to vote, but not intellectuals that stayed in the country building infrastructure
if anything, the type of people that sign up for the military should be the ones who aren't allowed to vote

nice try russian shill

oh, you're one of those retards that thinks they're masterfully trolling by acting completely retarded.

and the 2019 version

Attached: 1560385512833.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Pretending to be retarded doesn't exist. You either are or your not.

the best part of this image is that it doesn't realize everyone in the military (minus combat zone tax exemptions, still pays FICA tho) pays taxes. literally every single person.

My ex gfs sister joined the army. Went to basic training and came back pregnant, and got a dishonorable discharge.

can you still join the army if you've been diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses but you get them all sorted out?

Attached: 1558317826490.jpg (625x622, 121K)

then i guess you're a bonafide retard then aren't ya.

DESIGNATED

no u

Fucking slut

I agree, the next US president should be tulsi.

Possiblg their life on the line, served their country, provided relief efforts, etc. Whether you agree with it or not, it beats bringing more dindus into the world or slanging dope.

>guy mentions that he served in Iraq

I never know how to react, like "oh hey, you were involved in a completely pointless war, that's nice"

Attached: 1525648627395.png (264x179, 32K)

you could just say thank you for your service instead of being a retard

>corpsman
>the one rate that serves with marines
fuckin boot

I'd love to like be the pass around boy for the military soldiers, I can just be there to tend to their needs and they never have to worry about getting my boypussy pregnant.

I can tell you he's not looking for validation from a NEET lmao

It wasnt pointless at all. Gas prices were the highest in history back then. Those billionaires made billions.

Thanks for what? Accomplishing absolutely nothing besides wasting trillions of taxpayer dollars?

damn dude you sure showed him

A guy i know got DD for doing coke in basic training.

How likely are waivers?

yeah because not every single conversation has to be a fucking argument

what service idiot lmfao think im just gonna lie to some dudes face?

bullshit
how the fuck did he smuggle coke into bootcamp
fucking impossible unless he shoved it up his ass

yeah you lie almost all the time already

I dont think he got it in, but somebody else had it and a few of them got busted.

I disagree. I've been in for 3 years now, the people who are actually competent realize it and get out and go on to make a lot of money. The people who were lazy before just go right back to being lazy once the supervision stops being as strenuous, which is usually after about a year in since that is the time most basic and technical school training periods last.

You get leave time. Its totally possible to smuggle anything to basic.

really depends on what's being waived and how far your recruiter is from his monthly quota

anything mental, you're not getting in.

so i should lie to The Troops? pretty unamerican way of thinking

pretty unamerican to not say thank you for your service but hey man you do you boo ;P

The military is a tremendous stepping stone for a civilian career. If you make the military a career, you're absolutely going to have a bad time.

Unless you're a pilot or something.

>If you take money from your job you're a commie

I definitely wouldn't say that, he'd probably punt your NEET ass to the other side of the globe.

Chinese has some relation to Japanese. Plus the next war will involve China so.

>job

>had to take anti psyccotics for a while
>literally can't be drafted
feels good man

Attached: 1528438793964.png (297x251, 158K)

what in the absolute fuck are you talking about
you do not take leave in bootcamp
depending on what job you get and what it qualifies you for you can basically be set with a job as a civilian your whole life
and even if youre retarded and went infantry someone will pity hire you

>I tried to sneak into Okinawa via the army
Is there anything more pathetic?

Any activity that doesn't let me access internet is work my guy, don't know what you do for fun that involves not being connected to it but it sounds like shit

military benefits are the shit, but if there's a hell basic training is certainly part of it

Did anyone else have recruiters bother them in high school? Shit was fucking weird.

I'd rather go to prison for draft dodging then fight in some proxy wars because some fat cat politicians are having a hissy fit.

>army
I'd rather sign up for the chair force and learn to drone the hell out of goatfuckers.

You do if its a national holiday you fucking idiot. Christmas, thanksgiving, all the big ones.

Can they draft mild autists?

then you're pretty dumb if you ask me

And they're absolutely awful. Translators get all the booty and bribes though. Higher chance of getting shot.

Thanks sarge, now I realize the glory of dying for Israel.

What if I reply to that with:
>Would I get a chance to anally fuck Muslim girls over there?

>Imagine dying for Israel

I wish standards weren't so high here in Canada. Seriously, 5 years of professional referrals even to just be some disposable infantry.

>the only job in the military is infantry
whats up with these retards who cant google shit

Who are you quoting

find out
just go down to a sign up place and ask or just sign up without saying anything and theyll do a preliminary interview before fully accepting you into service

A girl I knew got that $40k sign on bonus. She got pregnant two years later and didn't have to repay the bonus because she was a single parent and got discharged.

Straight fraud.

>hes so stupid he cant even join the canadian military

>Go airforce
>Comfy lab job
>Literally no infantry
>Will not get sent into combat
>Getting degree and eating tendies all on taxpayer dollars
Feels good

>fun off topic post aboot the military
>it's/pol/ waggling thier small white dicks

I feel like explaining to a hiring manager that I went to prison because I didn't want to shoot brownies in a shithole or chinks in a smog cloud is pretty reasonable.
I'm not going to war to satisfy the ego of some faggot who probably couldn't remember the names of the kids he's sending out to die.

Sister did the same thing, had a kid, got like 11 months off, got pregnant again and miscarried.
So she took like a year and a half off.
Fucking women man, and they see nothing wrong with this shit, apparently they don't seem to have a choice when they spread their legs open and take it raw dog

Did she abort? If not she's still financially in the hole.

nah i'm saying i'd rather go shoot up someone then get my asshole resized by big jamal and tyrone

>is pretty reasonable
based on your perceptions you may feel that way but i can tell you that you will be 100% ostracized from society and you would struggle to find a job even at mcdonalds

put your dads hat back, user

>tfw 19-26 year olds are the ones that get drafted
>im 32
Have fun fighting china and russia for me, zoomies

Girls at bootcamp almost always slut around, its sad

lots of others jobs out there for actually punished draft dodgers

this guy is bullshitting you
t. navy ctt

Taxes are theft

women in the military are easily some of the worst females to ever exist. i'm trying not to sound like an incel but 99% of them play the military and get away with everything but murder at this point.

life advice anons, do not date a chick with any ties to the military. well, at least the Army/Marines.

t. no skills retard

90% of jobs are not related to combat. Most combat role guys never see actual combat.

Most people are anti-war now, draft dodging will be rampant when we have our next war. I'll be fucking praised by lefties if anything.

Better than dying in a shithole.

>china and russia
>implying republicans aren't guiding us to war with iran and afghanistan
>maybe north korea too

>at least the Army/Marines.
And my sister was in the Navy
gg no re, they're ALL shit

Trump officially ended the Korean War thoug.

I was just going to post this exact statement, time travelling joke thief!

for you maybe but not me my brother i'd rather die then get my asshole resized

kek

I was going to put them all in the same boat because I haven't had any real exposure to navy/AF chicks, but thanks for clarifying

can confirm, sister was national guard

Prisoners should be forced to join the military

Ha you believe that?

Holy shit NO

Why

>let's give these violent lawbreakers the tools and training to violently break the law

Attached: 1548072573298.jpg (400x562, 28K)

M8 I'm actually British infantry, and we all hate these ads

It's very telling when the lead cause of death not only for the US military but every other military in the world is suicide

what could possibly go wrong

we all value different things i guess i personally value my anus you value your life both are solid view points

Attached: 1562899839306.png (593x580, 366K)

Of course, if its one thing the military needs; it's more rapists and drug addicts

>every prisoner is a violent psychopath
Retard

>give a bunch of unstable prison apes guns and a license to kill

only reason i'd join the army is so i could fuck some fit athletic army chick in her outfit

>Yeah, let's just arm the criminals and give them opportunities to commit war crimes that we would be liable for or defect and murder everyone on their side
Great idea, dumbass.

>blaming the Jews for your tiny penis

Everyone has their turn sooner or later.

I'm overweight, I am not getting in any army positions. Army would rather have fit people out of the gate than make fat people fit.

Recruiters used to show up at my HS with pizza that they would give out only if you agreed to sign up for the ASVAB

Attached: VRrxC.jpg (275x400, 31K)

Yes, let's give the government MORE incentive to arrest people for profit.

Even if only a fraction of them are, that's not an acceptable risk to make a penal unit.

Dont break the law. Its genuinely that simple.

>blaming the Jews for proxy wars over oil
>not wanting to get bombed in a desert means you have a tiny penis
War has changed, user.

That's not entirely true. I was about 20 lbs overweight before I shipped. Long story short, I was 30lbs lighter after basic. but don't be fat before you ship, it just makes life harder.

Nope, but most of them are unstable druggies

>your army is now comprised of crackheads and stoners, with pistol whipping Tyrones for support
Wow that's really great.

literally the plot of suicide squad
confirmed for being at least as fat and unfuckable as the "im the joker baby" guy

>Joining the US Army
The only reason you would do this is because you want to support the country militarily, which is retarded. The United States is responsible for all forms of degeneracy and cultural decay and won't even be a majority white country in a few years.

Attached: 1559281828783.jpg (1050x750, 224K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hKxRT1v8V4I

reminds me of this

Attached: 1542837229867.jpg (824x1024, 98K)

>Housing and food paid for

They might make less hourly, but when you don't have to pay for housing or food, you end up saving a lot of money.

the benefits. Lifelong healthcare alone makes it better than a lot of jobs and you only do it for a brief period

Yeah and lets just get rid of prison sentences and replace with them with indentured servitude to pay off debts this totally won't cause companies to pump the incarceration rate 500x higher just don't break the law its that simple dude lol

Starting pay is actually like 2000 a month before tax and that includes housing, food, healthcare, and all that jazz. all you pay for is a celly and alcohol.

Wouldn't affect me cuz I don't break local or federal laws

What state has a $15 minimum wage? I was amazed when IL raised it to $7

>free shit bad

Attached: 1561605681436.jpg (411x410, 64K)

>lifelong healthcare
>which you'll need for PTSD and all the amputations / permanent afflictions
>have to wait forever for the vet service and you may day waiting
>AT LEAST I GOT HEALTHCARE

LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: mutts.gif (480x228, 263K)

>includes housing, utilities, full medical coverage, college, food, fitness program, etc etc

while we're at it lets get rid of taxes, woudln't effect me because i'm self sufficient and don't break laws lmao

Because it's the Air Force you dingus. You just got filtered.

>doesn't factor in benefits
You're reel smart arencha

lel, once you're actually in the army you pray you get sent into combat instead of sitting on base sweeping cleaning the floors all day. It's the most soul crushing experience possible, and is designed that way to make you desire going into combat and killing people and even getting killed and being called a hero to break up the sheer mindless tedium of your existence.

Yeah sounds pretty good to me

>wanting another Dirlewanger brigade
pretty based and redpilled if you ask me

>not signing up under the most anti-war president in recent history
user i...

That's because you're a moron.

But I use roads and trash pick ups, and so do you

Browsing this site you probably accidentally downloaded CP through your browser cache.
Enjoy the middle East, jailboy :)

>fighting in useless wars good!

this. We should stop funding the military and put it back into healthcare and education.
The US needs to stop being the world's police.

You sound like a criminal t b h

I'm a Democrat but I've enlisted under Trump.

>in chair force
>get comfy mechanic job working on planes in hangers
>getting a&p in a few months for free to make crazy bank when I get out
>never even been to the desert
feels good man, it's funny that everyone thinks everyone in the military is a grunt

>the most anti-war president in recent history

Attached: D892hqVU4AAHdFA.jpg (1080x736, 94K)

The trouble with pic related is you have to sell your soul to get a job at McDonalds.

You guys ever played video games?

That's because you're a moron.

Yeah, i liked Hatred.

is there a more cucked thing you can do than join the military?
literally signing your life away so some old white fucks can get richer
when was the last time anyone in the army actually fought for our country? the fucking civil war?

Isn't that the whole point of basic?