Disney Investment Firm Wants to Acquire Activision

Thoughts on this?
How do you think it will affect such games as WOW and Overwatch?

Attached: Activision.png (629x627, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Interactive_Studios
lmtonline.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Watch-Barack-Obama-surprise-Michelle-at-a-12253007.php
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_net_worth
youtube.com/watch?v=nvXBZiw49Es
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc
mediaculturesociety.org/2013/01/30/media-convergence/
youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o
youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdTJP_GUI
youtu.be/zcoYKuoiUrY
youtube.com/watch?v=SL9QCrcuio8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No more sexxy characters. Everything watered down.

SOMEBODY HAS TO FUCKING STOP THEM

Overwatch movie

These fucking people just keep buying shit, someone stop them.

One day Disney will just buy entire countries

>Twitter
Go away.

I know Activision blizzard is dead anyway but please god don't.

everyone who draws fanart get fucking gunned down.

Isn't there a law against shit like this?

Just think of all the properties we'll see in Wreck-It-Ralph 3

everything gets even more woke

>girls dress up as tracer at disneyworld
Nice

I am sorry fellow redditor I did not make a post about it on reddit to make screencap of it like you would love to. Unfortunately Yea Forums also lack an upvote system so here, have this (you) from me as a consolation prize.
suck my dick

>Crash Bandicoot won't be able to be get in Smash if Disney buys them up.
Hey, mabey a Crash Bandicoot movie made by Disney doesn't sound so bad.

Attached: crash_bandicoot_render___sad_by_ali_alhakeem-dae9p42.png (503x594, 200K)

Not if you have a good lawyer. And disney has an army of good lawyers and they've got mountains of money as well.

I think in Japan there's some law that makes it impossible (or just really fucking difficult) for a foreign company to forcefully buy out a Japanese one, if anything. But this sounds like it's fair game so long as Disney can pony up enough cash and Activision accepts.

Attached: 1562132692034.jpg (447x607, 57K)

Will it make Wow better or worse?

It couldn't possible make them worse, could it? At this point I have practically 0 faith in Blizzard as is and have already lost absolutely all interest. So literally anything that's different from what it is now should at the very least be worth a shot.

malicious company buying malicious company

I hope they do so that the government will have one more reason to break up the disney monopoly

Protip: they already did it’s called USA

There are laws against one company having total control of a single industry
Disney got hit by this during the fox buyout and had to leave fox sports behind since they already owned espn.

There are still plenty of other vidya studios so there would be no monopoly here.

why is disney allowed to own so much of the world's media

The laws are written by the people with money, so the people with money write laws that allow themselves to earn more money.

They probably can, but considering they can't maintain a disney park in their home country I doubt that day will come.

I thought the same with SW. Disney is poison for ever IP. Even their own shit.

Soap cover Goofy while he disarms the bomb.

Worse, they will turn start turning the cash shop into a hard feature that is the thing that gets updated rather than adding more content via expansions. Say what you want about WoW but its not a cash shop MMO yet, if you think its bad now you have no idea whats coming.

Because they've actively lobbied to rig laws in their favour.

REMEMBER ARTHAS

WELL HE'S GAY NOW

They have enough money and kike lawyers to not give a fuck

>Finally get another MUA game because Cucktivision is no longer in charge
>Disney buys Cucktivision and puts them back in charge of their games

Attached: 541BB68B-1B2E-42A5-903E-C9031B992246.jpg (720x576, 421K)

Sweet
Crash Bandicoot world for KH4

>next CoD game has everyone reconcile and make a big musical

Why is the Disney company not getting completely broken up monopoly wise?

>If you hate twitter screencap threads it must mean your a redditor
Worst post I've seen all month.

>COD and OW dead
Who cares
>Crash, Spyro and Heretic even more fucked
Oh shit

Why not buy EA or Square Enix? Publishers they already have working relationships with or are they just IP hunting?

>Disney turning anything good post-Eisner
I'm not sure what the fuck does Activision owns, but get ready for retcons and being blamed if something doesn't meet expectations.

this isn't about getting good products. Don't slip into this stupor.

I hope they do, it'd be the final nail in the coffin to finally kill this shit publisher for good.

>in 1950's, there were more than 50 corporations controlling the media
>now, they are only 5
The fuck happened murricans, you could have prevented this?

>anti-corporation laws in the USA

lmaooo

WoWs writing is already on par with a Disney movie so it wouldn't make much of a difference in that regard.

EA is probably too expensive and I don't think Disney is legally allowed to buy SE

Disney buying SW was such a red flag I still have no clue how people didn't see it coming

in a non-service industry, like entertainment, trustbusting is less likely to be enforced. especially because the FCC controls a lot of broadcasting, and the FCC rn is very laissez-faire.

I can't wait for Disney to ban parents from putting their dead kids in Call of Duty caskets because it'd ruin the magic of their recently owned series.

Because rich people make and break the laws, and now we’ve got a millionaire in the White House until 2024, because the other party won’t stop sticking their necks out for deadweight retards who don’t contribute to society.

Don’t expect a change any time soon, just enjoy Nip and indie games
until the inevitable collapse.

Attached: 934A8980-193D-42F3-A8BA-5104688F416A.jpg (480x813, 96K)

Are you joking, they are already doing that.

Why don't Americans use those guns they're so proud of and do something about it?

I'm pretty sure it's really only star wars that is sjw, Disney seems to not so much be sjw itself as make no effort to stop directors from inserting sjw content.

Capitalism.

>Thoughts on this?
Horrible, and someone really needs to bring up some sort of antitrust case against Disney.
>affect such games as WOW and Overwatch
It's hard to say as we don't have a clear vision of what Disney wants from games based on IP they own

Christ. Like I didn't hate Disney enough.

But I hate Activision too...hm.

Can we have Prototype back then? I mean Disney has enough money to bring back old ip

I think they all did. Normies just didn't give a shit.

Blizzard franchise like WoW and Overwatch are literally Disney products.

Disney can easily buy SE that meme about foreign companies not being able to buy Japanese companies only applies to like 14 or so radio broadcasting companies.

Disney wasn't the problem, the feminist CEO of lucasfilm is the problem. George lucas demanded she be hired as part of the deal fyi.

>Capitalism.
Nothing wrong with it, what is wrong is all these corporations avoiding taxes through offshore bank accounts.

>star wars games will continue to be shit

Attached: 1559078518285.jpg (1052x647, 139K)

You're thinking about laws on monopoly, the post you quoted was more antitrust

I'm suddenly 100% on board with this

Anyone else excited to see how much of a clusterfuck Blizzcon is going to be?

God, I wish Democrats would stop being fucking retards and stop shilling for illegals, it's a fucking horribly unpopular position for anyone who's not a white upper class manchild, even fucking legal Mexican immigrants don't like illegals.
It's so fucking annoying, because god knows Republicans will never tell Disney or Comcast or Google or Apple to fuck off, so we're basically fucked.

Monopolies are defined per industry and Disney has sweet fuck all presence in the vidya industry right now. They even got forced to leave fox sports behind during the buyout because that would have caused them to run afoal of monopoly laws.

If you want to complain about Disney fucking with the law complain about the copyright term extensions instead.

>Isn't there a law against shit like this?
You're a fucking anti-semite dude

>niche gamer

Guns are already regulated, despite what most people believe.
And trying to go kill the top people at Disney is going to be hard alone anyways.

only children can wear costumes there

Because the NRA owns the government too.

Cash money my friend.

Maybe let Raven work on something other than Call of Duty? Like a new Jedi Knight game or something Marvel related?

I disagree.
George Lucas had originally tried to sell Star Wars to Disney in the 70's and even said the movies were like Disney films.
And in 2012 when Disney bought Lucasfilm, The Avengers had just come out and a major property like Marvel was doing very well under them.
So the acquisition alone isn't a red flag.
The red flag comes in when you start looking at Kathleen Kennedy.

>fucking retards in this thread scared of Disney
>not realizing the shit they buy is only a very small piece of the pie.

Make up your mind Boco

Came to post this, hopefully Sakurai gets to put him in smash before any such thing happens!! Keep the dream on user!

There is no law that prevents you from buying different companies in different sectors. The law is only to prevent monopoly, buying out Activision won't be even close to it in gaming industry.
Although why would they even invest into a sinking ship, that's the actual question.

Why not both?
It’s clear that is walking on a thin line legally and they just get away with it because they have so much money.

What the hell is Blizzcon even going to have this year? Diablo 4? Overwatch 2? Reforged?

CRASH
BANDICOOT
MOVIE

Attached: cortex.png (1244x1028, 1.24M)

Disney won't give Crash the time of day. Activision will be doomed to dissolving into nothing within a few years just like every other venture Disney's had into interactive media. From there who knows what will become of their properties.

Attached: 1555027341117.png (816x640, 293K)

>Company started by based man who hated kikes
>based man dies
>company is taken over by kikes
>kikes try desperately to make the company the biggest kike conglomerate on the planet
You think this is a coincidence? Kikes never forget and this is just a big fuck you to Walt Disney

Which shows why Capitalism is a problem

>because god knows Republicans will never tell Disney or Comcast or Google or Apple to fuck off, so we're basically fucked
Neither will Democrats, with the possible exception of Sanders
Look if someone managed to shoot Regan and JFK then you can shoot the top people at Disney.

>sues team fortress, runescape and games workshop

Attached: 1529688428657.jpg (401x574, 44K)

>The red flag comes in when you start looking at Kathleen Kennedy.
And what red flags would that be?

I would be happy with it since it means EA wouldn't fuck up Star Wars anymore.

What's SW?

>a cancer like Disney will buy a cancer like Activision
jesus
not in USA, you can buy the entire fucking country at this point.

Attached: 1561465760014.png (624x653, 516K)

In a brighter side, he can't be associated with a PlayStation crossover either

>Neither will Democrats, with the possible exception of Sanders
And also Warren, seeing as how her entire platform is based around breaking up Google.

No matter what happens, we still lose.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>t. communist
This is not how capitalism works, incel.

Prior to The Force Awakens, she had absolutely nothing to do with Star Wars.

Then how does it work if you're so keen on using a buzzword?

And?

Just ignore the underaged retards who will just screech "hurr big bad corporation". I fucking hate star wars but the addition they added to Disneyland is incredible.

you dont know what you're talking about. Go read pic related and watch the documentary. Walt when fucking completely all out shill for Disney to become a household name/reach across the globe to get where it is today. He knew 1000% where his name was headed and it's what he wanted.

Attached: walt.jpg (1686x2560, 788K)

Totally deserved
Imagine buying Activision's games

Attached: 1527548668575.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

Feminism.

>Implying JFK wasn’t a planned hit by LBJ

Why isn't there a limit to how much they can aquire?

Why am I in the timeline where activision won't die?

pic related will become a reality in 10-20 years if this shit keep going

Attached: 1557859439347.jpg (1920x1387, 241K)

Can't wait for all the older generations to die off so we can rid the world of consumerist retards.

Oh
Well I don't really know what that is but it seems like it makes a lot more sense than complaining about monopolies here.

Shitty games becoming even more shitty

Keep Disney AWAY from ANY videogame company. Fuck Disney and to HELL with their propaganda movies and all the agenda shit they make in their ANIMATED films to indoctrinate children. Fuck you Disney. And fuck mouse shills.

I already buy whatever few Kingdom Hearts games USED to not feed the mouse. Used game sales is better than supporting the bastard Jews at Disney.

>America
>laws against massive kikery and mega cartels
lmao

It would make activision stock go up, which means more money for me. Ultimately though I could give a shit outside of that. I could give two shits about the inevitable overwatch movie that'll come out of this. Call of duty is gonna keep chugging along being the same rehashed shit. The crash/spyro remakes were based though and VTMB2 will hopefully not be shit.

It's good, at least Disney is anti-sjw unlike current Activision.

>Call of Duty world in Kingdom Hearts

Putting someone in charge of one of the highest grossing media franchises of all time who clearly doesn't have any interest in it obviously hasn't worked out in their favour especially when you compare her to her Marvel equivalent, Kevin Feige, who has an extensive knowledge of the material and generated almost 20 billion dollars in revenue in just over 10 years.

phase 2 of classic wow

lol

>Disney is anti-sjw
Since when?

>le ebin Walt hated Jews maymay.

get off your phone in summer school you stupid fuck.

It wouldn’t change anything really. Activision Blizzard already sucks and doesn’t make very many games. They just have a couple of huge mass market appeal games. Disney would just become more super richer than they already are. Really they generate so much money it’s ridiculous. But better Disney acquiring them than the Chinese

I was talking like the princess whores.
Either way, nice.

I don't want to ignore your trips of truth, but let's be honest here. They could put out any fucking thing with the star wars name on it and people will eat it up. It doesn't matter how contrived and or plot hole filled it gets. People will still go see it. Same with Marvel movies.

It really is fucking baffling how it easy it to spot zoomers/fucking retard apes when you bring up the subject of Walt or Disney.

Since never, user is retarded.
How leftist a piece of media from Disney will be is left up to the director.

you're talking about a company that basically wrote copyright law as it exists now

Well then time to read up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law
Well then you better hope the next movie bombs because she will be around until then.

Attached: 71HEuHH-38L._SL1000_.jpg (1000x635, 234K)

Let's get serious here Yea Forums
Would Disney buy Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Sony or Nintendo?

>Not buying Squeenix
Shiggydiggy mickey, shiggydiggy

Same with internet traffic and top visited websites.

Who didn't back then?
They were always the scapegoats

Literally who is going to stop them?

>buying Japanese companies
Good luck

Attached: 1549731493723.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>one day Disney will run for president

For the older audiences sure
But the movies are utterly failing to create a new generation of fans from the children watching them, they have to make a desperate attempt to pull them in with cartoons instead.

Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890
It's what Teddy Roosevelt used to break up the oil conglomerates like Standard Oil.

Attached: The_Bosses_of_the_Senate_by_Joseph_Keppler.jpg (610x397, 352K)

Who doesn't today?
The only people that don't hate Jews nowadays are white people, and they suffer for it.

Disney would 100% buy Nintendo over Sony, it fits their image better

Where's my man antitrust laws at???

pepsi definitely

Attached: 1561394146274.png (230x230, 10K)

why would they buy coca cola? what the fuck are you talking about? Coca cola already gives their products to Disney parks for free.

>disney will own all the things I care the most about
>they will all be destroyed to appease idiots
start digging my grave boys, I'm not here for long

Attached: aku.png (646x646, 65K)

>Parroting this gay meme
Literally only applies to 14 radio broadcasting companies you dumb nigger.

I thought having monopolies was illegal in america? first a hug corp like fox now activations with EA licensing

Why are you faggots so obsessed with Disney being literally The Flood?

Attached: flood-thumbnail-708x398-051a8c0f98a84b49a828010da2d435a5.jpg (708x398, 89K)

There’s a lot of restrictions on Japanese companies that probably would make it illegal in Japan for Disney to buy them. That said I’m sure if Disney really wanted to they could find a workaround.

So, in no way at all.

Yeah, they aren't doing this for the Activision's properties. They're choosing them as their next victim to develop tie-ins to Disney franchises.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Interactive_Studios
This can only end poorly.

>tfw this basically happened to me already
Being over 30 in this age is just painful, everything I enjoyed has been destroyed for zoomers.

Laws dont concern disney, they literally write the copyright laws.

they are actually fucking idiots thinking it's some kind of boogeyman.

It sure does, faggot

Attached: 1536767551585.jpg (800x908, 167K)

>megacorps are my fweinds

They did get hit by monopoly laws during the fox buyout and had to leave some parts behind.
You should be looking to trust laws.

at least they'll never take away the classics

Attached: blackknight_cover.jpg (300x458, 194K)

and noting of value was lost

This is like that trope of the small fish getting eaten by the bigger fish getting eaten by the even bigger fish.

nice strawman you fucking idiot. try again.

>acquire activision.
>finally able to make Disney style overwatch movie/series like people have been clambering for.
>Disney costumes for their games.
That’s about it really. Not like they’ll do anything to benefit the games.

>Disney is a noble company who doesn't do no bad because parks lol

About that..

kys resetera tranny

>I think in Japan there's some law that makes it impossible (or just really fucking difficult) for a foreign company to forcefully buy out a Japanese one, if anything.
huh so thats why Bethesda owns a Japanese studio? cmon retard

Don't be stupid. Disney makes HORRIBLE male characters. For quite the number of years now male characters under Disney are stupid, good for nothing, emasculated, constantly need a female to be worth a damn. Basically you know how Crash is the field agent and Coco is the brains? Imagine a Crash Bandicoot who is a complete butt monkey failure and unable to do anything right much less fight any of the villains and Coco is like Kimpossible, she does it all.

Is that what you want? Crash the Loser? Fuck Disney. To hell with these bastards and their emasculation agenda. And if you think Spyro would be spared? Oh no, he would be destroyed as well.

Please no

He hated them because he didn't want competition.

fuck off mickey

Acti/Blizz cant really do much more with the crap they have. What else is dinsy going to do to them that Blizzard hasnt done to itself already?
>Overwatch Theme Park
Seems right up there ally

they did take away the potential for new classics
still, I'm glad I got something good during my lifetime, even if it was painted with someone's blood

a shit ton of his animators who worked on all the good shit in the golden age were jews you dumb nigger.

nice strawman you fucking idiot. try again.

They're going to use their resources to develop games for existing Disney franchises

Thank god I stopped caring about western shit half a decade ago.

you're the fucking idiot rooting for Disney like it's a god damn sports team.

Lmfao I literally can't believe I thought Activision wasn't gonna get any worse

Disney made some triple extra based games back in the day tho.

Attached: Split-Second-Box-Art.jpg (1526x1764, 325K)

>rooting for Disney like it's a god damn sports team
what? holy fuck dude PLEASE kill yourself

they will get you too
sooner or later

Attached: mcfuck you up.jpg (662x306, 103K)

FUCK DISNEY
FUCK ACTIVISION
FUCK BLIZZARD
AND MOST OF ALL FUCK CHINA

Attached: 1550875340175.jpg (720x724, 29K)

>racing game that runs 30fps
Yikes

That's already happening

You're here literally nutting yourself thinking about how Disney becoming bigger makes you the winner somehow. YOU are the one that nees to kill themselves.

>you will never be so rich from trusts that you get caricatured as a giant animate money bag with a hat
Feels bad man

Incredibles 2 may have been elastigirl focused but Mr incredible was still very much competent.

>disney buy a lot of shit in a lot of industries
>in the end, Google/Apple or Microsoft buy Disney
there is always a bigger fish.

Attached: 1556985168924.gif (240x240, 1.94M)

RIP Diablo 4

you're projecting harder than ever you stupid fucking child.

Nah, I'm not worried.
I'm not one of those anime-only niggers or retards whose only exposure to Jap games is the big Squeenix/Capcom games, so I'm not worried.

You never should have had any hope for it to begin with

So now you see that chugging rodent cum isn't part of a balance breakfast? There may be hope for you yet

It's a TV show in-universe, it has to be c i n e m a t i c

What sexy characters?

based lucas actively sabotaging his own ip so he can buy it back for pennies

I know, but Diablo has a very special place in my heart and I can't completely abandon it even with the current state of Blizzard.

keep lashing out nigger haha holy fuck this is just perfect proof

>be Blizzard employee
>morale at all time low
>think things couldn't possibly be worse

>now you're Disney

pfftheheheh

Attached: 1480551683658.jpg (897x869, 95K)

This in particular I don't think so. As far as I know disney doesn't have their own video game division anymore. Now if they tried to buy NBC or something, sure.

Tbf being a millionaire is not at all unusual for a white house resident
lmtonline.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Watch-Barack-Obama-surprise-Michelle-at-a-12253007.php
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_net_worth

At least you can unlock it for the pc version.

Because it's what the underage brainlets here are exposed to the most, entertainment. As much as how vewy scawy dystopian they seem they're still just media companies. Fuckers like Pepsico, P&C, various oil co.s, Berkshire actually shape foreign policy without even mentioning the military industrial complex.

Zenimax didn't forcefully buy out Tango, they acquired the studio following financial issues.

What value does Activision hold at this point?
Blizzard has been losing players on every front besides the free card game
Call of Duty has been diminishing returns for years, even after desperately making a fucking BR game
Sekiro wasn't a major seller compared to Dark Souls/Bloodborne
All that leaves is Crash and Spyro which can flop hard if the devs have no idea how to make a new original game

Attached: nigga please.jpg (372x408, 12K)

>you will never be a paper bag trust chad

>implying Disney will ever sell it
Star Wars is a merchandise franchise and not a media franchise, much like Pokemon. It doesn't matter if the media is shit, merch will always sell.

Antitrust laws are only as good as the groups and commitees that oversee them since they require a good amount of interpretation. As regulatory capture and crony capitalism continue to be normalized, it's less and less likely antitrust laws will be used.

>merch will always sell.
>kills toys'r'us because nusw toys weren't selling
kek

>leave my disney alone!

Attached: 9k=.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Shaping foreign policy isn't as critical as shaping minds, which is what media does. You're dangerously naive.

this. it's what fucking stupid faggot zoomers can't understand that theres MUCH MUCH bigger fish out there. Disney buying some entertainment shit because they wanna sell more merchandise is hardly a problem.

Then how come I can get the full cast of the new Star Wars movies for $2.99?

>besides the free card game
nope, even hearthstone is bleeding players and popular streamers like crazy
their only hope now is classic wow

me on the right. I'm not the one crying about disney ahahaha

Disney managed to force the potus to rewrite copyright laws.

they are

>proving my point this perfectly
Cheers retard.

Holy shit, is Disney in their endgame phase of monopolizing the entertainment industry?

>me on the right.
a fat bald faggot that gets catfished by trannies? Seems accurate.

>thinking amazon and other online shopping places didnt have anything to do with it
>everyone knows toys r us has always been fucking overrpirced
kek. dumb nigger

ATTENTION RETARDS:
THIS ISN'T DISNEY SAYING THEY WANT TO BUY ACTIVISION, IT'S A FUCKING INVESTOR SAYING THEY THINK THAT THEY SHOULD
HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THE AVERAGE IQ OF THIS BOARD, ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING BRAINDEAD BUT I BET YOU THINK YOU'RE THE SMARTEST FUCKING PERSON ON THE PLANET
ONLY ABSOLUTE BRAINDEAD MORONS FALL FOR CLICKBAIT ARTICLES LIKE THIS AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
"WOAH DUDE Yea Forums IS LIKE WAY BETTER THAN ALL THOSE OTHER VIDEO GAME WEBSITES, WE'RE SO SMART AND CAN HAVE ACTUAL DISCUSSION" MEANWHILE THIS IS A 200+ POST THREAD DISCUSSING A FUCKING CLICKBAIT ARTICLE
THIS BOARD SHOULD BE FUCKING DELETED TO SPARE THE REST OF THE WEBSITE

That's happening right now retard.

This is an incredibly dark timeline.

BBBUT DINEY IS BAD DEY BAD CORPATION DEY SO EVIL

>it's shit

Attached: 2ed.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

Like cancer consuming cancer. At least it'll be even easier to generalize these companies as the trash they are as they will literally become the same thing.

U mad?

DIDNEY GOOD
ME LIKE LICKING BOOTS

This. Trust-busting only ever occurred when we had chads in office who actually platformed on it, not weak faggots who kowtowed to foreign governments. Teddy was our peak and we'll never reach him again.

You have not stopped crying once to the point where you had to defend your reaction image. You are seriously fucking damaged haha, go to disneyland, should calm you down a bit

I hate Activision, but this cant be allowed to happen. The Mouse has to be fucking stopped.

HURRR SOMEBODY ON Yea Forums SAID THAT DISNEY IS BUYING ACTIVISION, OBVIOUSLY THIS MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE NOBODY ON THE INTERNET WOULD EVER TRY TO MISLEAD PEOPLE AND IM GOING TO AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVE ALL OF THIS BECAUSE IM A GULLIBLE RETARD WHO SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE GENE POOL

this is a myth retard-kun

lol calm down

bruh, shit like this takes several months if not a whole year or two to pan out from the point that they actually decide to buy them out, and all the DLC characters have already been decided and are being developed right fucking now. It could be months before we even hear about a buyout if it ever happens.

>Every ginger kid will be turn into a black kid

Yeah they're really shaping minds with CoD, War/Starcraft, Overwatch, Crash and Spyro. You're dangerously dramatic

How would this not violate US antitrust law? We slip closer and closer to a mega-corp cyberpunk future by the day without any of the (shitty) perks that come with it.

woah dude maybe disney is like no so happy after all!

Attached: you.jpg (500x309, 124K)

Whatever happened to those Antitrust laws that broke up Carnegie railways and Rockerfeller oil monopolies? Pretty sure Disney is the entertainment form of those two.

Attached: 1563683853993.png (458x333, 126K)

no, microsoft almost bought nintendo in the early 2000s.

>go to disneyland, should calm you down a bit
No thanks. Disney land is for chinks, easy marks, & WorldStarHipHopping niggers. If you're going to shill for Disney, at least get compensated for it mouse cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=nvXBZiw49Es

Attached: 0_Disneyland.jpg (615x410, 53K)

Activision: "I'M GOING TO JAIL TONIGHT."

Oh, I always thought Disney would buy Capcom.

you could have just said "I can't afford disneyland"

Capcom is kicking ass again why the fuck would they sellout?

because those people have already been brainwashed into believing letting mega corporations run away with all the money is somehow good for them.

They are technically not quite there yet since Disney is not the sole movie studio of America nor is Activision the sole games producer of America, but we're getting really close.

>Disney logo appearing before a Crash and Spyro game starts
Wack

Attached: 1516546099279.webm (638x478, 760K)

OMG GUYS THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED, I SAW A THREAD ON Yea Forums AND THEY SAID THAT DISNEY IS GOING TO BUY ACTIVISION, WE NEED TO START AN ANTI TRUST LAWSUIT TO STOP THIS REAL THING THAT IS HAPPENING, WE WILL SHOW THE JUDGE THIS THREAD AND HE'LL SAY "OMG WTF NO WAY!!!!!!!!" AFTER 12 HOURS OF DELIBERATION THE JURY WILL COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT SINCE IT'S ON Yea Forums THEN IT HAS TO BE REAL AND THE JUDGE WILL AGREE BECAUSE Yea Forums IS WELL-KNOWN FOR BEING A TRUSTWORTHY SOURCE OF INFORMATION AND THEN BOB IGOR WILL BE PUBLICLY EXECUTED

WOW MOUSE SHILL YOU'RE TOTALLY BRAINWASHED

Mickey, dude, calm down

Disney's not really expensive considering that gorilla family got in. It's the travel and lodging that makes it expensive for majority of Americans.

Tracer is in Avengers: Civil War 2

outed yourself mohammed seeing as you cherry picked a group of niggers.

Google will buy Disney. Calling it. Screencap this shit for 2029.

Don't they own like 27% of Media? Pretty clever of the jews that so long as nobody owns all of it and i stead they share big percentage of the pie chart thry can't be called monopolies just like Big Tech.

>Gen Z being raised in the middle of hyperreality
>Bombarded with more information than any other generation in history
>Born after whatever material prosperity capitalism has achieved, can only look forward to decline now, both culturally and economically
How do you expect them not to be even more consumeristic?

>Crash and Spyro finally come back with more quality than ever
>Disney now wants to rape them

Unrestricted business consolidation and growth were a mistake. Can't wait to see them turn all the cute ladies into men now.

Attached: thisasshole.jpg (500x652, 56K)

Capcom doesn't need to sellout, they're a public company, anyone with enough money can buy the majority of Capcom shares and effectively become the owner.

Kingdom Hearts would get EVEN MORE CUHRAYZEE
>Spyro and Crash
>WOW and Diablo
>Cod
Not to mention Yea Forums would probably implode from all the new tie-in comics, shorts and possible series that would come from it

youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

Any game that has a PC release is to be assumed a PC exclusive, unless specified.

Look at the size and shape of that woman in the jean shorts jesus christ did she fucking eat a toon while she was there?

Soon you will be able to buy our (((games))) goy

>The law is only to prevent monopoly
Anti-trust laws also prohibit cartels and various other forms of trusts. Disney right now doesn't constitute a monopoly, but it owns enough that it holds an inordinate amount of influence over the industry. If this were 100 years ago and our government from lowest bureaucrat up to our president weren't all bought and paid cucks they would have been broken up by now.

Don't all these not-monopolies collude with eachother? Pretty sure that's illegal because there's no true conpetition at all.

Attached: 1561758328767m.jpg (1024x684, 55K)

i can't wait for more blizzard-oriented movies XD

Attached: Amon - Devilman Mokushiroku [x264 AAC][English, Portugese VobSub][4100902F].mkv_snapshot_11.10_[2019 (718x480, 449K)

What if Disney buying out Activision is their attempt at jumping the foreign barrier? If they manage to supercede the law by owning a Japanese based company, they can start buying up other Japanese companies while still remaining withing the boundaries of the law? They'll be able to loophole their way into other countries using the same method until they're stationed in every country across the globe

All of the above.

Why is this a bad thing

I don't really care what a corporation does, as long as it gives good content, I'm happy.

Threaten to bus in more nogs like the one smacking bitches down in toontown a few weeks ago.

>He thinks Disney is some luxury premium vacation
cringe

Not all of us are buy the product consume the merchandise npc's like you.

>thinks disney is a luxury premium vacation
>these words entered your head
yea you must be hilariously dirt poor.

Do I really have to explain to you why letting a corporation have its grimy hands in everyone and everything a bad thing?

Attached: 1562770859112.png (738x874, 811K)

Who cares? Activision hasn’t made a good game in a very long time.

what's the difference between Disneyland and Disneyworld?

>Comic Con 2025
>Disney presents what they have for Warcraft Cinematic Universe up their sleeve as they present Phase 1 of it with announcements of major Warcraft movies up to 2029

The best kind of goy

Yes but Disney, in addition to being a large media and real estate company, is also one of the world's leading legal firms.

Coontown*

So, who will win? Amazon, Google or Disney?

Attached: 1555897440538.jpg (540x809, 55K)

Disney doesn't give a fuck, and they have the resources and power to make the government turn a blind eye. They're a real life Shinra.

>WOW DUDE DID YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO EXPLAIN MY REASONING?

CRASH BANDICOOT IS IN DANGER

You know, modern Disney really shows us just how Jewish the mouse has really become

McDonald's

>why are the people behind the current Star Wars shitfests, endless controversial remakes and Marvel's pozzed asshole gaining control of EVERYTHING a bad thing

gays and trannies

If only poor Walt had made some kind of clauses that prevented the Jews from swallowing up his legacy. But he was only mortal.

HOW MANY IPS ARE GOING TO FUCK IS THEY BUY ACTIVITION???

>Current year
>Still being a libertarian

Why can't Disney just fucking die already?
It's all so tiresome.

Still not going to go to Disneyland mouse shill.

>he doesn't know
poor walt is guilty of patent theft. They moved to their location so they could escape getting dragged to court. None of the fuckers were good guys.

you going to explain the shit you stand behind or not you fucking idiot? If not, stop responding.

ATENTION EVERYONE MIGRATE TO JAPANESS GAMES BEFORE IS TOO LATE

>thinking the old jew communist who drives around in 500k sporta cars gives a fuck about breaking up companies or fixing copyright laws
>implying a bitch that claims she is and indian and does anything she can to jerk off subhumans gives a fuck about breaking up joogle or anyone else
God you people are fucking delusional. No one in the ruling class gives a fuck about normal people or what they want. These companies will pay both off and that will be the end of it

t. dumb tripfag who doesn't understand how tiny disney is compared to real fortune500 companies

Activision lost their license gig with TMNT, Transformer games, & Bungie just straight up ditched them

Too big to fail, even if a malitia were to physically attempt to tear Disney down they'd have at the minimum four private army companies with millitary war vehicles that will turn everyone into hamburger meat.

>blizzard makes a Star Wars RTS

Could be good

you wouldn't be able to get in ahmed.

What patents? Who the fuck has patents to fairytale characters? Is this an AnneFrank situation by some jews?

I'm so glad people like this are slowly dying off.
Here's hoping you don't though, I hope you die ASAP.

With Christie Golen being the main writer

I'm not that guy, I'm just saying that if you're a libertarian at this point you're fucking retarded.

this post can't be fucking real jesus christ MAN.

obviously not for the characters. It was for the tech they used to animate.

Off of the top of my head?
>Crash and Spyro
>all of Blizzard (Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, OW, etc.)
>Call o' Booty
>Skylanders
>Cabela's

Everything else is usually third-party licensing for them. Also no more Destiny since Bungie hates them now.

Im ascking for the original ips pre call of duty

Disney should not be allowed to buy up every entertainment giant. It's retarded and harmful.

stop replying to me then incel who the fuck cares about libertarian lmao? what the fuck.

Based retard

>they've actively lobbied to rig laws in their favour.
that sounds illegal and a way to have too much power without enough regulation

that's bad, right?

>who the fuck cares about libertarian lmao
You're the one here defending big bussines, idiot

wait why am I muslim now? This is getting way to specific. Now I definitely I'm talking to a cucked swede

>Disney go full Rockfeller and buy out everything
>Senate puts them into anti-trust
The bigger they are...

Attached: That makes the elf laugh.jpg (125x125, 3K)

based incel.

We need to nuke Hollywood, Disney, all of it. No more. The only way to end this is by force. We need to attack the source.

mediaculturesociety.org/2013/01/30/media-convergence/
I think it's less than 6 companies now in 2019

>implying that shit can happen in this day and age
impeaching orange man is much more important.

We are reaching facebook tier of opinions ahahahaha dumbass zoomers.

Who's the best Disney princess and why is it Rapunzel?

Attached: Rapeunzil.png (733x602, 573K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdTJP_GUI

It'll be better

>>>Senate puts them into anti-trust
In what bizarro universe are you living my friend?

>The bigger they are...
The fuck are you on about, never heard about "Too Big To Fail"?

>implying the happy goys over at the senate will do anything about it

Watch Disney just give both republicucks and democucks """""""""""""campaign donations"""""""""""""

Shut up, boomer.
This is all your fault

Disney will eventually own every single intellectual property on the planet
The name Disney itself will be synonymous with entertainment
And it will suck
Everything Disney does nowadays is trash already and reeks of design by committee and it will only get worse
Honestly Disney deserves to get fucked in the ass in any conceivable way but I don't think they can be stopped anymore

Doesn't tencent own a big part of Acti-Blizz? So we're basically gonna have a big taxposting showdown of diney jew lawyers vs chink bugmen lawyers.

>whoever wins.. we lose

go start a facebook event to bring down disney you dumb faggot.

Attached: 5tf.jpg (900x600, 188K)

Disney is the lesser evil though

Evil vs. Evil.

In the last election America voted a turbo-capitalist for President. They hate anti corporations laws more than anything.

FUCK
NO

Well if Area 51 could get one, then so can I!

Attached: DABOS.jpg (686x751, 371K)

>pozzed woke movies and cash grab remakes of your favorite films till the end of time

Are they really though?

did anything ever come from that "storming area 51" bullshit?

The era of online video games is over. There's no stopping hackers or developers from making the games unfair.

They won't even ban people for saying "nigger" in the future. They'll give you zero health and you'll just keep dying instantly.

>Amerimutts

They just have to destroy everything good.

Antifaggots are literally paid by corporations, you guys need right wing death squads asap.

>ban people for saying "nigger"
>unfair

>lesser evil
>forgetting that they are the reason copyright is shit
Good goy, make sure to buy the mouse merch in 100 years again.

they probably got tired of EA ruining all their games.

Makes sense why Mike left blizzard activision

All empires fall no different than empire type countries. Disney WILL fall eventually. All they need to do is become so bad that not even retarded normies give a damn about them and will actively reject the name Disney out of spite. So we're going to be waiting a while because a sheep mouth breathing normie can take a lot of abuse. But it's going to be fun watching Disney get arrogant and think they're unstoppable and then just plain old enrage numerous generations of people.

You have terrible reading comprehension.

American rightists suck the corporate dick harder than any leftist ever will.

D*sney should be de-monopolized

you're right. all hail tencent. china #1

I just hope they don't ruin overwatch waifus and husbandos

Lord of the Clans was a good book. What went wrong?

I'd say they both fight with each other over who sucks the most corporate dick.
But what I mean is, you need actual, anticapitalist rightists blowing shit up.

A leftist works minimum wage or doesn't work at all.

>Company started by based man who hated kikes
Hahahaha this is what /pol/ actually believes

Overwatch waifus? That terrible game has a bunch of old hags way out of their prime and you consider that waifus? Biologically you're a defect. Old hags are not for reproduction. And I hate the losers with a MILF fetish who think breeding with out of prime hags is THE way to do it and then act shocked when their offspring come out defective.

People actually play Overwatch still? Are you retards that bored?

In other words they don't suck the corporate dick.

how does that statement line up with your guaranteed worldview that academia, hollywood, media, and the video game industry are overrun with those damn dirty SJWs?

Sanders is a Jew who will say anything to grasp power

Everything that Disney touches turns to shit. I can't comprehend how Activision can get any worse but I'm eager to find out

To you anyone is a Jew who will say anything to grasp power.

>What is woke capital
>Implying the modern left gives half a fuck about workers' rights
Both the mainstream left and mainstream right have been coopted by capitalism, m8

Lmao what. Walt's jew brigade is the same shade of shit as some chink corps. The difference is, the chinks don't give 2 fucks about pr, only money and "china will grow larger" counts. Disney will sell the US to the devil, if it meant they could get eternal copyright.

>caring about canon age when they look prime for breeding
Not anymore, just like the porn and fanart

A leftist sucks corporate dick easily. They monetize LGBT events and fags like you will buy anything with a rainbow on it, including video game consoles and other low effortlessly made trinkets

>New Star Wars MMO
>By Blizzard
That would actually be pretty fucking cool.

Why would there be? Monopoly doesnt apply to different industries. Videogames are a completely different industry, legally, from film and music. Now, if Disney bought

>EA
>Activision-Blizzard
>THQ Nordic
Then they'd probably get called out if they made a move on Ubisoft or Capcom or such. But it's like if Disney buys Jeep or Chevy. Its not a monopoly by definition, because legally the car industry is separate from Film studio work

The Twitter screencaps you get from le ebin pole don't represent the modern left. Look at the policies, look at the platform.

You need to GTFO.

Attached: 1459219040427.gif (400x225, 1.84M)

>written by Christie Golden

Walt Disney would be fucking distraught to see what the Jews did to his legacy. Fuck the Disney company

I can't understand you with Big Don's throbbing shlong in your mouth user.

There's a anit-monopoly law in America, but for some reason Disney hasn't been targeted much by it even when they bought out all of the movie side of Fox.

I'm gonna assume they'll just buy out a large share and control the company without buying it that way they don't own it but still control it.

more dumb facebook memes

foreign companies just set up a japanese branch, which is in jap law a jap company.

So it's true? Disney is owned by Jews? When did this start?

She was exposed to Feminism, non toxic masculinity and stuff like that too much.
It has affected her views

No he wouldn't, read a book you retard.

>Look at the policies, look at the platform.
Yes, pro mass immigration, pro welfare for said immigrants, pro minority quotas, pro Internet censorship that favors established Silicon Valley giants. Really thinking about dem workers.
Guess the overwhelming majority of big companies pushing for all this globohomo garbage is just cherrypicking though.

Pls no. Ion Holoccaustas and some other retard will do the Star Wars version of world quests and other shit. It already took years of screaming at Blizzard to release Classic and they needed even more yelling to not fuck it up completly.

law against what? buying companies? are you retarded?

>immigrans
have a negligible effect on workers' rights. Nice memes though.

Thanks capitalism.
Getting real tired of this shit.

After he died.
Disney was an antisemite

>gets called out for the leftist LGBT trash he is
>presumes to talk about sucking big dicks
At least you when you're defeated. Wish others would follow your example.

he would be distraught jews run his company, but not at all the direction that it took

>fags like you will buy anything with a rainbow on it, including video game consoles and other low effortlessly made trinkets
>*proceeds to buy a made in china MAGA hat*

Kek, I knew I wasa talking with a neoliberal shill, but still you shouldn't make it so obvious Mr. Goldberg.

After he died, his brother sold his Legacy off to the rubensteinshekelbergs and this is the modern Disney we knoe today. Sure they made it look like nothing happened releasing good quality films like Lion King or Aladin, but that era of pretend is long gone.

>but not at all the direction that it took
You kidding? Disney shoved away just about everything that had to do with their own cartoon legacy for pop teen idols and Star Wars. Walt himself would fire the sick fucks

>amerifats still confusing left with liberal
Why won't they just fucking learn.

now you can double hate them

Dogs are also sometimes called hounds and Shovels are sometimes called Spades what is your autistic ass trying to imply?

Oy vey stop it with the antisemitism

>updated and modernized overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act
>clarified and strengthened rules prohibiting discrimination against pregnant workers
>cracked down on the abuse of independent contractor worker classifications
>give public-sector employees collective bargaining rights for the first time under federal law
>raise the minimum wage
>strengthen overtime rules
>invest in apprenticeships and high-quality training

But those don't count because of immigrants taking our jobs, nevermind the historically low unemployment rate.

Oh, and I'm sure tranny bathroom also are anti-worker somehow. I'm sure you'll find a way.

>y-your a tranny
>"called out"
You're really bad at this mong.

I can't wait to see Overwatch Cinematic Universe produced by Disney-Exxon in my real life Cyberpunk 2077

>activision is back to making Spider-man games again
Please god no, those last couple of Beenox games were pure ass.

>autistic ass trying to imply?
That liberal does NOT mean left you fucking illiterate uneducated shit.
Leftist hate liberals too.

Rightists lack the brain power to grasp the concept of having more than two political groups.

No he wasn't, read a book you retard.

He wasn't but cute headcanon /pol/-kun.

I'm not from the US and I was purely talking about leftists, but leftist and "liberal" in the classical sense are coming together to mean the same thing nowadays.

Dude, I was talking about the modern left, try to read my posts properly. You give me examples of 80 years ago when the left actually did care about workers, which is exactly my point.

I just wanted to fucking play video games. I didn’t want to see the most boring end of the world

I bet you think Socialism and Communism are two different things, fucking LE MODERATE LEFTIST retard. Probably get your politics from the bald beanie wearing mutt hack journalist.

it can't get any worse

Burden of proof is on you guys. As they say in Phoenix Wright games: “show the evidence”

It gets worse before it gets better as the timeless quote goes.

I mean it sounded cool on paper but now that it manifests into reality I want to get off MR MOUSE WILD RIDE

>You give me examples of 80 years ago
Those are the exact words of the modern Democrat positions of worker rights, you fucking retard.

> leftist and "liberal" in the classical sense are coming together
No. Liberals love and want to keep capitalism. Leftists want to smash it.

How much more worse does it need to get?

>Leftists want to smash it.
Is that why they constantly consume products instead of smashing them?

>evidence of absence
Prove God doesn't exist. :^)

Electrical blackouts, no more Dominos and Pizza Hut and leftists firebombing houses for being Nazi's.

>God, I wish Democrats would stop being fucking retards and stop shilling for illegals
lol they are committed now.

>because god knows Republicans will never tell Disney or Comcast or Google or Apple to fuck off, so we're basically fucked.
maybe you have missed the last few months when Trump and republicans have been talking about breaking up those monopolies and wanting more transparency because they censor conservatives?

>leftist and "liberal" in the classical sense are coming together to mean the same thing nowadays.

Ask me how I know you're a Zoomer who derives his knowledge of world affairs from social media.

Nice. Thanks for playing.
I can live without Pizza Hut or dominos. Firebombing will be an issue, maybe. Second amendment still exists

>Disney donated regularly to Jewish charities, he was named "1955 Man of the Year" by the B'nai B'rith chapter in Beverly Hills,[200][201] and his studio employed a number of Jews, some of whom were in influential positions
Neal Gabler Page 456

Attached: disney.jpg (450x450, 47K)

Im tired of politics

>I bet you think Socialism and Communism are two different things
They kinda are.
>fucking LE MODERATE LEFTIST retard
I'm an anarchist, is that moderate?
>Probably get your politics from the bald beanie wearing mutt hack journalist.
No, I don't . You probably get them from /pol/ then.

You think they aren't immune to laws at this point? Lmao. Another (((too big to fail))) company.

Trump isn't going to do shit. He talks a lot of shit but backs it up only 30% of the time.

>Just commit mass murder bro.

So the NRA is stopping mass murder? I agree.

It's their only voterbase. Lot of memes about Zoomers but their counterculture is traditionalism and going against censorship bullshit with edgy humor. Sure there's lots of wiggers but there's also a lot of kids who know about the JQ, hate trannies and furries and give N-word passes to eachother.

Maybe you have missed what Trump and the Republicans have been actually doing, which is soften corporate regulations.

I’m stunned, someone actually backed up their claims.

Attached: 83F9AD67-F4EB-427B-92A4-B2B8FE3948F4.png (438x440, 210K)

Ah yes the good old just don't participate in the society "argument".

hmmm, you know the depiction of black silloet perpetuals white supremacy... user.

The disney investment firm cited is a very small shareholder with no weight. This is pretty much fake news.

Which is completely at odds with worshipping big biz (as long as it pushes globohomo dogma, which is just as fine for them), flooding countries with migrants and destroying the culture and the possibility for working class natives to make a decent living and raise prosperous families. Let me guess, you also don't mind feminism and think letting women into the workforce doesn't have an effect in wages or culture, right?

Yes, but actual "leftists" as per your definition are increasingly rare. Most of the lobotomized drones that call themselves leftists today are liberals (in the sense that the US uses that term).

Why don't you leave daddy's two floor gated community house and go live in Zimbabwe or Somalia if you hate theae capitalist law stricken western nations so much.

>amerilliterates
>Approximately 32 million adults in the United States can’t read, according to the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy. The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that 50 percent of U.S. adults can’t read a book written at an eighth-grade level.

>going against censorship bullshit with edgy humor
That is literally every teenager since Ancient Greece. You're not special.

how come all these far lefty types are white? I never see like a nice black man in those groups. They always be watching y'all.

If you hate it so much just leave
>Nah I’ll just stay and keep complaining
Is the entire basis of that chide

>worshipping big biz
Which Democrat policy "worships big biz"?
Let's hear it, Zoomer.

whats wrong with supporting corporations?

Both capitalist countries but nice try.

>if you don't love it, leave it
>unless you're mexican of course

I feel like a good portion of them post on this website.

Now bring racial chart with those numbers.

>muh /pol/
Yea Forums is /pol/ you trapochud.

>If you hate it so much just leave

Is what you should have told Trump when he was running. He did nothing but shit all over the West.

>Activision gets even shittier

Lol this is gonna be hilarious

Where exactly? Every single square meter of this planet is "owned" by somebody.

Also

Isn't this a bad acquisition shareholder wise?

Disney already is gaining a monopoly on the movie industry they need to stay out of video games

too bad no one is going to give a fuck and stick to their head canon.

Liberals were always little more sane but they are still on the wrong side.
Right wing is the only wing.

No one cares about what you think Zoomer.

Barely any coherent laws, a true anarchists paradise. Go there and die of ebola or 12 year old niglet with an AK robbing you please.

>that's what you should have told trump!

Really user?

na it's just that most you lefties don't even have a clue waht youre all about it's just something you do to rebel in your youth until mommy doesn't support you anymore and you have to get a job.

The firm cited is in the 10s of millions of dollars

Disney won't even listen to this lol, just headline.

If you're ok with shitting all over the West then maybe just leave.

So all immigrants are justified in your view?

Leftists will drown in their own blood soon enough

What fucking sexy charactera did Activision have? And this is good, fuck Activision. Only thing bad is that Disney will own Crash and Spyro.

I'm a gen x er and I actually have a job and make more that your parents probably.

Seek therapy psycho.

>you don't have a stance because I say so
ok

Anarchism does not mean lack of order. In fact it's the opposite. Educate yourself.

>tfw these past few years you have become disillusioned in capitalism

>America is the west!

Maybe you should back to school or take a ged class. Also nobody is leaving, somebody has to b8 faggots like you into throwing hissy fits.

Actually Disney and Nintendo are pretty buddy when they want to be

>Look at the policies, look at the platform.
Yeah it pretty much matches. So op was right.

They can own it all
My pile of dirt

EA on suicide watch

No one believes you Zoomer.

based! also punching nazis is not ok!

>What fucking sexy charactera did Activision have?
Overwatch

At least they did. The celebrities crying about how they’d leave the country after the election never did. Reminds me of the guy on steam calling for the MW2 boycott and everyone in his group was playing MW2

Is that what your parents did before you ruined their marriage? I'll pass

>Supporting a presidential candidate is the same as letting my self get pandered to by a corporation so I buy more of their shit.

Like when exactly?

When did you realize Deus Ex was right despite being satire?

>Trump only shat all over Burgerland

Either you're an uneducated mongrel or a Zoomer who's too young to remember the 2016 election. Which one is it?

What nazis? Oh you mean people who disagree with your cult tier doctrine that men can be women and mediocrity should be celebrated?

Its funny you say that because not 1 single democrat at any of the debates have mentioned more than 1 or 2 of those total and most would do it in an anti-capitalistic way.

OMG SO BASED AND REDPILLED

That sounded better in your head, didn't it user?

Attached: 1540426219779.jpg (800x596, 52K)

The mob and a few other people had it out for JFK. Fuck outta here

>you're a zoomer!

Amazing argument sweetiepie

They'll probably just move on to the next "in" thing once they graduate from their community college.

>Overwatch

Oh boy, who gives a shit

#1 then. Thought so.
>ignores the point
Even more so now.

That's called a trust.

Sure disney should own everything.

>471347979
If they existed you wouldn't even be able to raise your and before you got dropped.

Tana

>Disney wants to acquire X
Wow

Hey he asked for sexy characters, I just named them.

>Furry shit
Good riddance.

>If they existed
b8

SO WOKE AND PROGRSSIVE!

Attached: FB_IMG_1563774804652.jpg (720x720, 31K)

You gonna call him a zoomer next?

They are corrupting and making everything they touch bland garbage so yeah, I think they qualify, they are to big anyway, same for Google and Facebook, they need to be split up and reduced in size.

Because there are a lot of Disney worshipping retards who will happily eat up anything they shit out.

>ywn be this asshurt

feels good tbqh

You never made a point, just whined. Nobody is leaving the west lol, sorry user.

They want to insert WoW into KH5

Nah the ones who have nazi flags and yell genocide in public parks.

You can already see that shit doling out. We're about to move out of the 2010s culture. Leftists have already made themselves look like jokes, and that was largely a millennial thing. Zoomers are faggots but way more apathetic about politics

BASEDDDDDDD

No, the ones who are wearing swastikas and sing about Blut und Boden.

>cant point out any nazis

Please user enlighten us on who is a nazi

>actually defending nazis
SO UNBELIEVABLY BESSD AND WETPILLED BROS

Getting rid of sexiness and Violence just so they could sell Activition to Disney for millions.

>Nobody is leaving the west
lol nice argument, Zoomy. You're not very good at this.

Where are they doing this?

I mean you don't have to, but I personally would like it if you did just so we can confirm that everyone here is on the same page

I'm happy Disney is buying up everything, good. This is just what people deserve for being fucking morons for years. And I just want to see a real cyberpunk like megacorp come into fruition and fuck everyone. Good on Disney. I hope they turn the whole Florida into Disney world next.

It's not an argument, it's a fact. Nobody is leaving. People will always oppose lefty bullshit even the liberals.

>all of a sudden Yea Forums likes Activision

you motherfuckers are so transparent

I wonder if it's a trick to get SW back from EA.

Have you heard of a place called /pol/

It's like 3 anons spamming the thread

Charlotsville unite the right for example.

>and now we’ve got a millionaire in the White House until 2024
Oh you mean like Obama, George Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Bernie fucking Sanders?

Which one? The swastikas or Blood and Soil?

It's mainly just people hating Disney even more, not defending ActiBlizz or their own brand of shit.

It does suck for Crash/Spyro-bros though.

>CYBERPUNK

Yes, not everyone on /pol/ is a nazi. There are communists as well as libertarians and anarchists. Stornfags exist but they have no actual power.

Good. Now tell and since they're the ones who asked for it.

youtu.be/zcoYKuoiUrY

Both

Charlottesville pretty much killed their movements though, hasn't been anything like Charlottesville since.

I unironically want them to buy out Sony/ SCE because I think good could come from it

Attached: 1541076912179.png (477x477, 426K)

I agree, still doesn't change the fact that there are legitimate Stormfag nazis on /pol/, which is what user asked.

that's why the POTUS can't condemn a literal nazi rally right

Just tell them no like i told you, it's not very hard.

Disney has been buying up everything while lefties bitch and moan about big tech monopolies on social media owned by those big tech monopolies.

People have been saying from the jump that the sjw shit was just a distraction.

Like this?

Attached: image-1325700-galleryV9-uxfr-1325700.jpg (850x595, 152K)

Disney also doesn't understand vidya and thought giving exclusive Star Wars rights to Ea will make more money than giving the license to multiple studios. If they really buy out acitblizz, prepare for acomedic roller coaster of dumb decisions.

But we need both yearly video game and movie capeshit releases

You mean the potus who tweets about how much he loves israel and Jewish people everyday and wont even stand up for his own base? I doubt stornfags support him.

that ain't just lefties tho that's everyone it seems

or like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=SL9QCrcuio8

That's what your parents say about you

>hasn't been anything like Charlottesville since.
A mosque shooting killed over 50 few months ago in NZ. Made by a white supremacist.

Where was this at?

he won't stand up for anything at all it seems, not even the western democracy that gave him his office

Disney has been buying up everything while righties bitch and moan about big tech monopolies on social media owned by those big tech monopolies.

He wasnt a nazi, he praised israel in his manifesto. If anything he was a Zionist. Nazis dont tend to compliment jewish nationalism.

Yeah, unless you're a rich rapper then he will offer to pay your bail after you assault someone in a foreign country lol.

What are you on about Activison never had sexy characters to begin with

White supremacists are just as bad as nazis.

Charlottesville.

And here's one more, this time from Richmond

Attached: 1433061534704.jpg (729x410, 80K)

CIA with help from mossad and the mafia hit JFK up. HW being president pretty much confirmed that this shit will never come to light

Neo nazis never had anywhere near as much power and influence as the third Reich did

I dont disagree but their ideology isnt nearly as popular as people act.

Except bethjewsda themselves cause the financial issue most of the time then buy out studios. Its a known tactic.

They have enough power to slaughter people in a mosque.