I’m saying it

>Splatoon 2 died for this

Fuck Animal Crossing. Stupid faggoy girly casual shit. Nobody CARES about Animal Crossing. If the game was never in development to begin with, absolutely NOTHING in the gaming industry would change at all. Its "fans" would likely forget it existed and move on to the next casual garbage.

Attached: 42CD2C95-A2F2-4509-A0AD-8BE93320123B.jpg (1600x800, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisashi_Nogami
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Animal Crossing is the main game to sell consoles to little girls and lonely women. Nintendo will never kill the series.

FUCK SPLATOON

Attached: [Jojo Reference].webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

don't blame the game, blame Nintendo for pretending that they can only work on one or the other at a time

>lonely women
built for shota cock

I have more respect for scatfags than shotacons
kill yourself

This game was only good on the Gamecube. After that it seems they turned it in to some weird skinner box for autists. It used to at least feel like a comfy, little game with lots of charming dialogue. Now the whole thing feels soulless as fuck, and seems to be designed to intentionally monopolize as much of your time as possible.

I wonder if they'll somehow find a balance with the new one that makes it playable by someone who doesn't have autism.

Fuck you.

Attached: Nogami.jpg (284x423, 31K)

What is this guy doing for Animal Crossing?

Don’t forget furries.

Animal Crossing is the only Nintendo series I'd call soulless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisashi_Nogami
read

This is exactly how I feel. I gave up on Fire Emblem too, but I don't know if soullessness is the problem. It just seems like it turned in to a game for gay weebs. I think those are the only two big Nintendo series I don't care about anymore.

reddit thread

>State that support for Splatoon 2 would last two years
>End it on the two year anniversary of the game's launch just like they said
>FUCK ANIMAL CROSSING FOR BEING IN DEVELOPMENT AT AROUND THE SAME TIME

Attached: 1560169651655.png (167x185, 38K)

I see. Thanks.

fuck off tranny

I LOVE TO Fuck Animal Crossing. I BREATHE Stupid faggoy girly casual shit. I CARE about Animal Crossing. If the game was never in development, absolutely NOTHING would stand in the way of me KILLING SJW PEOPLE BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING IDIOTIC. Fans like me would likely forget their own existence and move on to the next attempt.

Attached: 67026A70-4A39-4E7D-BF74-A0C036A03283.jpg (1024x768, 391K)

calling me a tranny won't make you any less of a gay pedo
literal faggots like you deserve the rope

GOTY motherfucker
This game caters to my autism

splatoon is gay and always will be gay, people only like it for the art style and characters, the game play is super fucking boring and not worth 60 fucking dollars

You should both kill yourself, maybe I can help?

I know you couldn't wait to play YAMS (Yet Another Multiplayer Shooter) but don't worry thyey make a new one every hour, just pick a few and fire away

Attached: becca_face_unimpressed1a.jpg (539x558, 90K)

I wish we lived in a society where we forced people with autism to work in mines or digging ditches or something.

>both respectable normal people and kid diddlers should die
real big brained centrist poster here

Just because we were given a heads up doesn’t make it any less bullshit. Fuck Animal Crossing still.

Animal Crossing is redpilled as fuck. Fuck off snoyboy

You're an automatic retard if you think "SOULFULNESS HURR HURR" is a good argument. Sorry, that's the rule.

There is so obviously going to be a Splatoon spinoff soon and third installment down the road and the online will be alive and well for years to come.
What's the problem? Calm your tits man it's not like it's a dead game that will never get another installment like F-Zero or something.

I wouldn’t mind really, I bothered a lot of people asking how I could get a job in the mines, at least we ENJOY dirty work, you normy slimey fucktards get all depressive when you have to lift as much as a fucking spoon.

Off yourself, you know you are beneath me and that we have privileges you can only dream of.

People who have souls know what it means.

I like physical work too, and in fact prefer it. I'm just saying there are too many fat autismos with too much money handed to them. It's fucking weird. Their minds rot and they become weird furries, trannies, Animal Crossing fans, and other kinds of deviants. If they were forced to do some nice physical labor while earning their own money, and contributing to society, it would probably cure some of them. The rest would at least not be such a waste of life.

>he thinks everyone on Yea Forums is a guy

You know the rules

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___!

Attached: 2C19C452-A6F0-4F73-9968-078CB470ABD3.jpg (630x630, 55K)

After this I love you, because I think you are definitely right. Autistic people like me get their money on a platter and I think it takes away the necessity to survive and develop. I did not want to become an obese hat wearing autist so I just first started farming as a side job and I fucking loved it, now years later I go to a sporting school 3 days in the week while developing my own game. I’m a nutjob but I’m happy and together with my girlfriend. I wish more of my fellow kinsmen would try to make something of their life.

OP is a faggot.

Attached: chaospearl3.png (500x750, 181K)

>Nobody CARES about Animal Crossing
>One of the best selling games on the 3DS
>Nobody cares.
No, YOU don't care.

I’m a borderline sperg and some days hard work is the only thing that keeps me going.

*finishes cumming inside an inkling girl while swallowing an inkling boy's cum*
*wipes mouth*
Are you guys talking about Splatoon?

Living the life user?

i want to meet a single, lonely, japanese girl off new horizons

That sounds great. God must have blessed you to help you see the way to climb up off the floor. It is easy to lose your mind and become a slave when you're being given everything. You freed yourself, and honestly I need to follow in your example a little more myself.

Just looking after my kids

Try Resetera, they can be what you want them to be except normal functioning proper adults

I like animal crossing. Building your own perfect town and seeing it come together is fun

Attached: IMG_20190518_125305.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Honestly the only Nintendo franchises I really like are smash and AC, I'm totally fine that I bought the switch for those two games alone

Being able to take off your socks in New Leaf got me so hard. I hope we can take off pants in this next game.

I did this for the Wii U just for Pikmin. Don't regret it.

Enjoying the little things of life greatly helped me. Don’t search or wait for the right people to show up, search for yourself and the right people will show up, if you do not broaden your comfort zone fear will be your main driver.

Going all in after the foreplay I see!

Splatoon is fucking garbage and is only played by autists who take a bath once a month.

AC is objectively superior, cope harder. degenerate.

What do you mean user?

True, I take showers.

ITT: pedos and furries race to the bottom

Just admit that it made you hard, not that it got you hard 8)

They're both great games and there doesn't have to be a contest about which is better and neither game should be judged by their audience.

Women can’t be pedos

You're not a real woman, tranny.

>Crying about some game where you play a squid loli or shota

Step off user we needed this game, not another fagtoon.

Attached: 1562725569659.jpg (2000x2400, 526K)

I believe this. My biggest problem is I push myself well out of my comfort zone for a few months at a time, then I relapse hard for like a year. It's like I can't do it without taking on tons of stress, and then I get in to this decompression mode and feel like I'm back at ground zero. The positive is that I do retain some benefits from those spurts of motivation. Like I have some stuff I can make a portfolio with, and I've made some connections. I just can't seem to hold on long enough to make it a full lifestyle change. Thanks for the inspiration. Maybe I'll try to push myself again, but this time dedicate some time to relaxation, so I can push through the urge to relapse.

That is what I meant...

There’s no women in this thread
”””women””” don’t count

I love animal cross and cant wait for the new game to be honest. Splatoon had its run, now its our turn.

Attached: 1546199623274.jpg (989x899, 74K)

Nice blog nobody cares this isn't /adv/

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO LIKE ONE VIDEOGAME

this, the original was goat

I didn't ask for advice, and I wasn't talking to you, niggerbrain. Plus, I'm one of the only people who actually discussed video games already in this thread. Which one of the weirdos discussing his sexuality are you?

I saw your post in another thread. You either didn't pay attention when the first game was popular or you're underaged. AC isn't girly, it was made by a man who was homesick. If feeling homesick is girly to you then there's nothing more to talk about but I really doubt it.

WW still had soul. But yeah it died with New Leaf

Who do you think Animal Crossing is marketed towards

8)

What is your biggest problem with New Leaf?

>implying

I LOVE SHOTA AND LOLI SO MUUUUCH AAAAAAAAH I WANT TO BE UNDER A BIG PILE OF CUTE NAKED SHOTAS AND LOLIS

stay mad you fucking nigger

Attached: 08760876.jpg (500x445, 19K)

Same

Attached: 1557599830630.png (380x310, 89K)

How did it die with new leaf when City Folk is still the worst animal crossing game?

>normal person
>tranny

pick one(1)

I took a shit today the size of Hong Kong.

Villagers making a production out of leaving your town.

Physically impossible, you're obviously lying.
GET OUT OF HERE YOU LIAR!

Jesus. This man literally has had a hand in almost all my favorite games

>criticizing a kid fucker makes me a tranny
(You)

i wiped that game from my memory

you're correct

Being a tranny makes you a tranny.

Don't worry, I'm sure you pass. (Lol)

Alright guys, gonna go get a milkshake, does anyone want anything?

Attached: sx6b0wjwzjt11.jpg (564x705, 75K)

Nogami made Splatoon AND Animal Crossing? What a based motherfucker.
In that case I hope there's lots of crossover Splatoon stuff in New Horizons

Attached: 1548369016060m.jpg (796x1024, 80K)

Women like shotas
Men like lolis

If you have a problem with this you’re a faggot

>Stupid faggoty girly casual shit
Funnily enough that also describes Splatoon to a T. Stay seething squigger.

can u get me an icecream from mcdonalds

get me what you're getting but one size bigger

Why would you say something like this in a reply to a post that clearly breaks your logic?

faggot.

Imagine calling AC casual shit for girls and praising splatoon in the same post
They have the exact same target audience and they're both great.

Comfy Village simulator =/ Stressful Competitive shooter

I had no idea that Splatoon 2 was coming to an end. I guess I should get some playtime in before the community fully dies.

people still play splatoon 1 user
"people"
splatoon 2 will still live

please no more crossover nintendo shit. I just want AC to feel like its own thing not "look dad I bought a triforce!!!!"

have sex

I never said they were the same genre
If you find splatoon stressful and aren't playing at a tournament level, you're only proving my point

>all these cowadoody kids that lose their fucking minds that a series isn't releasing back to back to back
ACTUAL zoomers

Crossover shit was fine in theory, but seeing everyone have a "gaming basement" with all their fortune cookie items filling it got to be a grating trope.

Finally the truth.