Buy RE2 remake

>Buy RE2 remake
>Can't play or finish the game because the tension is too much
>Quit at the police station
>Never play it again

How do I stop being a bitch nigga?

Attached: RE2.jpg (430x541, 51K)

try Dead Space

I finished one and two. RE2 is on another level.

If you're playing with a controller, move the left stick left to right a little bit as you're jogging around to make Leon/Claire wiggle their butt at you. That should keep you calm.

But then I'll be focusing on her ass when a zombie walks in and th OH SHIT

Die a few times so the difficulty turns itself down

If you haven't even reached the part with Mr. X yet, I have some bad news for you...

Attached: jimface.jpg (435x435, 97K)

Play Darkwood. Then realize that RE2 is super fun, but nowhere near as scary as what people say it is.

oh....if you say so

It's the tension that kills me, I can't take the build up yet I was fine with alien Isolation.

After RE4&RE5 I'm in such an action mindset that I just go RAMBO.

Run to puzzles, run to plot coupons, save ammo, headshot bosses. Always be ready to whack-a-mole.

If you go slow and play the way the game expects you to, then you'll get spooked.

it not a good thing to be a sissy son

Unless you enjoy getting your prostate massaged by a muscular black bvll

Yeah, play Darkwood.

First time you reach night (hell, the prologue is pretty god damn creepy, even before the first night), you'll piss your pants.

It's the only game where not fighting the monsters, and crying in the corner hoping they don't see you, isn't even a game mechanic. It just happens.

How is RE2 worse than Dead Space? Jesus man some parts of DS made me feel legitimately dread.

Im embarrassed to say this but do what I did and play it without volume.

Nowhere near as bad then.

The whole not wasting ammo and not killing every enemy plus the respawns and them being in random places is just too much for me. I'd mow all the bastards down if I could.

I'll look it up, I haven't heard of it before.

I'm not sure, maybe just the different atmosphere for me? I loved DS 1 and 2 (never played 3) but never found them too scary but that's not to say they weren't without their moments.

I think no volume would be worse for me, at least i can hear where they are coming from.

I should also say I finished the original RE2 when it first came out loads of times but I can't handle this one. It's up there with fatal frame as my scariest games.

Stop looking at them as enemies. Instead, see them as obstacles.

how can you play a game without volume

Attached: 1559616372585.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

These obstacles can open doors and bite my ass

>Not playing JRPG's while listening to podcasts. Only turning the volume on for cutscenes/major bosses.

I'm sorry you've never experienced peak cozy

Just put music over it. If you know there's a jumpscare imminent then look at the frame of your monitor/TV. This works for games such as Dead Space.

Kneecap and run past them if you can't juke them. Get gud.

Treat it like a blind speedrun.

Rejoice. You dodged a bullet on a very shitty, overrated as fuck game.

Go play the OG trilogy. I know you skipped them.

>JRPGS
>podcasts
low iq

I hate playing games with music over the top, it ruins the atmosphere

I get caught at times doing this

I have my original copies here

not him but to me the aliens feel less scary then zombies. The whole felt more action packed in general compared to re games.

Attached: no.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>it ruins the atmosphere
There's no atmosphere in the DEmake2.
It's just gray, dark corridors, with silent hum playing on top 99% of the time. Then it switches to dubstep BRAAPP WRAAP when Mr. Fedora steps in.

I-I'm sorry H-HHH senpai

FINE IT'S THE FUCKING ATMOSPHERE IN MY HEAD ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY?!

Is this game worth the money and time?

I can relate
My autism compels me to play very slow and very methodical, killing every enemy and checking every nook and cranny which is exactly the way I'm NOT supposed to play
plus i remember fuck all about the puzzles and shit from the original so it's like I'm playing the very first time
it's still sitting on my drive waiting for me to build up the right mindset to rush through it

Attached: 1563822110455.gif (400x214, 1.86M)

Is that a Jojo reference?

If you ain't a bitch nigga like me then I'd say yes, the gore is fucking great.

>My autism compels me to play very slow and very methodical, killing every enemy and checking every nook and cranny
Minus the "killing every enemy" part, that WAS how classic survival horror games were meant to be played. DE2make plays nothing like it, thus it's not a proper survival horror.

>plus i remember fuck all about the puzzles and shit from the original
That wouldn't do you any good anyhow. They've severely cut down on puzzles and streamlined the experience a ton. Gotta stop them ADHD zoom zooms from rage quitting and instead feed 'em the needed info + crank up the action.

Its just a game lmao. Just don't be scared.

RE0 - Ok
RE1 - Great
RE2 - Great
RE3 - Great
RE4 - Great
RE5 - Great
RE6 - Bad
RE7 - Ok
RE Code Veronica - Ok
RE1 REmake - Great
RE2 REmake - Good
Revelations - Ok
Revelations 2 - Ok
Dead Space - Great
Dead Space 2 - Good
Dead Space 3 - Bad

Attached: 1557632702730.jpg (211x244, 9K)

I'm blazed up, I can't help it

This is me but with Silent hill 1. I played a little when I was a kid and since then I can't end the game.

Attached: 1539062804269.gif (400x303, 1.56M)

Do you all honestly think DS1 or 2 was scarier?

1 easily. 2 was more of an action game. Both are great though.

yeah

Both were shitty horror games. especially the praised first one.

>isaac repair this
>isaac go to X
>isaac repair something again
>move
>repair
>move
>repair

Only the first 15 minutes were good.

I guess it's just different for everyone but I didn't find them too bad.

enemies dont respawn, they just dont stay dead unless you do enough damage.

I thought they could keep coming back if you don't barricade the windows?

They really fucked up with Dead Space 3. I still loathe EA to this day.

Shitty bait. You tried.

You gotta finish it a bunch. Part of the experience of any re game is overcoming the fear and posting killer times

I got to where the helicopter crashed and then had to run through that section in the dark with loads of zombies everywhere. I noped right out once I died.