Currently playing the GOG version of Diablo

Picked Warrior. Any tips? Never played the original Diablo.
I'm level 12 and just reached the catacombs

Attached: Diablo.png (640x480, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Barbarian_(Hellfire)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What should I skill

Attached: Diablo(1).png (640x480, 111K)

learn chain lightning or holy bolt for later. Enemies will easily evade your melee in hell

So I should skill magic even as a warrior?

I wouldn't. Just as long as you can cast the spells, you can just carry around mana pots.

Enemies will run faster or the same speed as you later and have ranged attacks and they will ALWAYS run from you. It makes it super annoying because you'll find yourself running around forever just trying to kill mobs.

The ranged spells are just for dealing with those

Is looking up the effect of shrines before using online considered cheating?

Attached: shrines.png (756x716, 29K)

iirc the manual in the box had the effects listed

Oh okay. But I fought you need x amoung of magic before you cant learn a skill from a book.

hope you didn't get hit by yellow zombies

i beat this game as a warrior when i was like 10 years old, idk why you guys have so much trouble

I did. They are called black death I think? What's wrong with them. They didnt seem that strong

I never said anything about trouble you 10yo brainlet

diablo is absolutely terrible, play d2 instead.

>As you probably all know, black deaths have the nasty habit to take away 1 hp permanently every time they hit you, so, when fighting them, you need to change, or at least, fine-tune your strategies and tactics (never know the difference :) a little.

>Take 1 HP permanently after each hit
>1 HP
>each hit
>permanently
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
WHAT THE HELL
WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME
FUCK

No shit, the game was a potion chuggin simulator. Almost as bad as dungeon siege.

really because every single diablo thread involves bad players crying about enemies running away from melee

I played Diablo 2 probably for 4 of my precious teenage years.

>he didn't know
Are you this shit at every game?

>not knowing details about a game because you didnt study the wiki before playing it makes you shit at a game

ok, I replied

get 51 magic for stone curse.

I played barbarian in this all the time, magic is for fags.

worse. much worse.

You clearly dont remember hell with the 50 fireballs a second

I never knew that and neither did my family and we all finished the game at least once with warrior. stop being a fag, fag.

your mom beat d1?

no, my mom didn't, she abhors gaming and is far too intelligent for that tripe. But my dad and brother all beat it with warrior, and so did I. It just takes a looooot of potions. Also get ur fire and light res up, and get a shield.

there isnt even a barbarian you fag

I'm a min max autist though

you dont know autism else you'd have played hardcore legit ladder D2 like the rest of us.

naah just kidding, I wasn't an autist, I did a breddy gud impression tho and got to interact with some fine abberant specimen of homo sapien.

>Billy

Attached: 1557768163614.jpg (493x386, 33K)

can you d2 faggot just piss off?

D2 is a good game. I've played it. Probably alot more than you nigger. This thread isnt about D2

I'm just saying it's far more autistic. Stop being a spaz, spaz. And you better hope you didn't play it as much as I have.

I made a summoner necro on d2, right now I have 1 in the curse that makes people take 2x 20 in skeletons 1 in mud golem 3 in mage skeles and 1 in skele res, and I plan to pump 20 points into IMP summoning.

any advice? How does the Iron golem work? is it good? does teh equipment I use matter? does the equipment get destroyed when my golem does?

Is there a way to run in this shit game? I wanna play it because I'm a 20yr neckbeard, but fuck it if slow-walk is the only way.

Trekking back and forth from the dungeon sucks shit

how long lad?

max skells 20/20. 1 point golem. stick with glay golem for bosses, if you wanna go for iron golem, only max GOLEM LIFE mastery, not the skill itself. always use AMPLIFY as summoner, decrep on bosses + clay golem = they get permastunned.

You want iron golem made from ETHEREAL waepons. they take base stats like: attack damage, elemental damage, even auras, and on hit effects. 2 hand poles or ethereal poles are best for iron golem imo. I once on HARDCORE had an iron golem made out of MIGHT runeword. The merc had concentration aura and upgraded pike with 80% slow Shit was godly.

you can run in the hellfire addon

If you count MXL along with it, we would be talking literal years (meaning 24*365 hours.

I dont know exactly, adn I dont want to know. I'm glad I find nothing interesting about it anymore and I can no longer do a live damage damage calculation of a 8 player game of an exploding Galeb flamefinger fire damage when compared to your armomr and hitpoints.

my friend said that skele mages are awful and not to take them is he right?

Confirmed for scrub.
diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Barbarian_(Hellfire)

he's right, but 1 point them. the cold mages are good. also it's just fun to have more skellingtons, amirite?

Max 20/20 skells, CE and AMP damage. dump rest in golem mastery and 1 point clay golem. rest is useless. (maybe 1 point in revive if you want)

>Billy the Warrior

Attached: 1561042241243.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

btw I have to admit, I haven't played till 1.11. unless they changed things up (which I doubt, because blizz is lazy as hell), it should still be the most optimal build by far

>tips
>for playing warrior in Diablo 1

Click the baddies until they're dead, user.

find a good doorway to stand in then 1v1 every single enemy for hours on end

Don't know. My buddy and I beat it coop a few years ago, and me as a warrior him as sorcerer. I basically tanked everything while he blasted them (while trying not to hit me)

Thinking of replaying this.
Rogue, warrior or monk?

Can't say for certain. You can complete the game with any one of them. Sorceror is probably hardest though, because you will use spells to survive. Rogue is probably easiest. Kite and shoot, repeat. As previously stated, Warriors miss a lot in hell.