Rate my Attache Case

Attached: attache2.png (1918x1023, 2.34M)

>actually using the tmp

>not using the tmp

It's perfect for average zombies and you'll be swimming in all the other ammo types and grenades that you could possibly need when you actually want them. Plus it's the only thing that uses that ammo type so you can just upgrade it right off the rip

>lemme just ignore all this ammo the game is shitting my way and the tiny little gun I'd need to make use of it
>let's ignore a gun that lets me kneecap enemies without wasting pistol shots

>tmp bad
It helped me dwindle the giant shreks and other bosses

Is this emulated? This looks blocky as fuck and I've played this game on Gamecube, PS2, Wii, and Xbox 360 and it never looked this shitty

No one said the TMP is bad, in fact it's so good that only a scrub would use it
real niggas throw mines

It's available for PC on steam now.

>red9

Attached: yeah nigga.jpg (640x480, 41K)

You can hold five grenades in the space it would take to hold a stock-less TMP and two boxes of ammo.
The only reason HUNK's loadout in the mercenaries worked was because his melee abilities were so much better than Leon's.

The real chad build is starter pistol, the shotgun from the village, and the starter rifle.
Everything else is a luxury or a crutch.

There are still people on this board that have not played resin for what the fuck is your excuse for missing out on game of the decade 2000s?

Attached: 384747485848.jpg (1663x2223, 639K)

yea but the mines are mostly used on a small crowd of enemys and is a one time thing. the tmp though you can just tap headshots on the fuckers and kill them

You look like a pussy, OP

Attached: Fish Egg.jpg (720x405, 37K)

This.

Nothing like popping heads with the exclusive for the standard handgun.

jesus i didnt know howtobasic played re4

Wow guys, it's almost like every weapon in the game is useful as long as you are not a total fucking scrub. Homos.

Watched my wife pay through it and then we played re5 coop. We got to 6 and it took the wind out of my sails

I always found it amusing how taking into account the proportions of the guns in it, such a case should be at least as tall as and wider than Leon.

incredibly powerful image

Stocks and ammos should be next to the weapon they pertain to. Plus, no fucking magnum? Insanity

Swap the placement of the SL8 and RPG-7 with each other, as well as moving the first aid spray on the side closer to the grenades, move the shotgun ammo box so the non-full one is on the right, and rotate the pistol ammo and 2nd TMP ammo box so the text is on the right side
also, I love the looks of the Riot Shotgun, something about Benelli shotguns with darker furniture is pleasing

i like how you rotated a 4x4 item as if it would make it fit better

Attached: 1400034512545.jpg (519x497, 193K)

>wasting space on stocks

This is the chad weapon selection.

Attached: 20190628111500_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.42M)

I own all of them except ORC on steam and I finished RE3 about two days ago. I played the series a bit out of order.

>not flipping your weapons upside down for extra damage

Attached: attache3.png (1917x1024, 2.38M)

>Not making your guns upside down for the 5% damage increase

Attached: 1563044887160.png (825x707, 648K)

A mod that added the case to Leon's model on his back with it constantly getting bigger would be kinda funny.

is this a meme?

>he doesn't know

No, only works on normal though.

One day I'll be reminded of RE4 without starting another playthrough.
Not today tho

>stocks not next to their repsective guns
TRIGGERED

RPG is a waste but not bad

Needs more eggs.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the final tier upgrade for TMP extremely overpowered?