What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 766266-main.jpg (800x1310, 487K)

Not a single thing.

Nothing. A bit too much handholding, but it doesn't bog it down overall

The framerate. Switch is too weak to run a simple block building game at even 30fps

Nothing besides not being able to play with my Switch bros. It's the perfect sequel to an already solid game.

Attached: 1480470200412.jpg (570x570, 21K)

Do you mean the Switch version specifically?
Made game look great (For switch) at expense of performance.

evidently not as DQ1 and brown bricks runs fine, DQ2 was a botched port

Only having a 60 npc limit on your island where animals and monsters are included in said limit. Otherwise, nothing..

Nothing but holy fuck it takes 47 seconds just to boot to the Squenix logo, so basically a minute to load the game. For every 60 times you start it up an hour has basically gone into loading the title.
Other than that it's great, no framerate drops for me.

Not on PC.

I mean, c'mon Squeenix, we know you guys love money, that's why you put nearly every single FF game on Steam.

>not putting your Switch into sleep mode instead turning it off every time

Why would you even pay $20 for a shitty service?

Tons of shit. It feels horrendously clunky compared to the first, because they felt like adding a ton of pointless shit just for the sake of "more." More block types/recipes and more space to build is fine. Almost all the other changes are clumsy and annoying.

absolutely nothing it's the worlds most perfect game.

Attached: 74081972_p2 - シド主♀ログ他.png (900x900, 513K)

Not being on PC.

Imagine playing games on a PC kek

Imagine playing games

imagine

all
the
twizzers

Attached: 1556471155459.jpg (225x225, 4K)

seven vaganias

Nothing.

Do they still have sandbox locked behind story mode? Idk if I can play a 40 hour game just to unlock deserts for sandbox.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-140228_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 789K)

You get a whole island to sandbox pretty much whatever you want outside of like, a pyramid you have to have built and some goals to work towards. Though some tools and certain blocks/furniture are unlocked via story progression. How it works is you do one island, then go back to your main island for a little bit to do some quests and build whatever the fuck you what, then go to the next island to get more shit for your sandbox island.

I never understood this "it runs bad so the game is worthless" logic.

the ONLY bad things i'm noticing are:
>sometimes a bad framerate
>if booting from start, long loading times
>can't skip through the voices talking to Malroth, what the fuck
>have to go check the green / red / blue boards to see what the missions are, can't check from the start menu (or can we? i don't know)
apart from that, it's a 10/10 game and i LOVE itttttttttt

This. I grew up with such a shitty computer that I was playing WoW at 10fps if I was lucky and had to wait like 5 minutes for Ironforge to stop being frozen, frame drops are such a minor nuisance.

I remember putting on some dpsmeter for WoW and it crashed my UI. fun times. thanks for making me remember, user.

Can someone tell me how to build a foyer room for the hotel side quest?