ONE GUY?!

ONE GUY?!
NO CONTINUES??

Attached: 1529064485016.jpg (629x476, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oifJgAQmxc
sp.nicovideo.jp/mylist/13390839
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

¿ʇi ʇǝפ

what a shitload of fuck

How was Mike the one who visibly gained weight? James drinks beer, he has children he has to bring to chain restaurants to more than the average non parent adult, he gets a lot of money doing what he does (many high income people get careless with their money), im certain he doesnt work out. All signs must be James to gain weight, not Mike

do you ever feel like a game gives you too many lives that the lives system feels pointless?

Attached: 1539758794032.png (1012x887, 393K)

ONLY ONE BLACK GUY?!
NO CONTINUOUS BANGING??

We live in the year 2007, and they can't figure out that shit like that takes up too much room? These fucking things should be BANNED

Attached: 000.png (591x442, 340K)

>this fetish
Is it supposed to be about women getting pregnant with nigglets or about women aborting nigglets?

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THEY'RE THINKING

He loses his hair instead

>switch still has one of those big ass boxes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1431641236382.jpg (500x371, 37K)

women getting impregnated by their husbands but then cheat with niggers or fat old men who proceed to abort the baby with their dicks

ONE HAIR?!

>James drinks beer
He has stated multiple times that the beer seen in videos is often water, since he couldn't just get himself pissed every time a beer scene took too many tries.
As for his normal drinking habits, it's not like beer is magically going to make you fat unless you habitually drink gallons of it.
At about 40Cal per 100ml, one beer has the same calories as a can of coke, but with a fraction of the sugar. One can would be evened out if you walk as much as 2-3km per day (which is less than an hour or so)

Even daily consumption would be less deleterious to your waistline than soda.

Attached: 1439098021133.jpg (554x439, 112K)

>he gets a lot of money doing what he does
kek he fucking wishes
his net worth is like 1/10th of Mike's and 1/100th of the fat dude that bought them

of course a /pol/tard would make it about race

youtube.com/watch?v=-oifJgAQmxc

the fuck you're on about? some of his girls literally have a queen of spades tattoo

the fetish isn't only about that dumbfuck /pol/cel

Attached: What were they thinking.jpg (512x512, 16K)

are you seriously getting mad over racebait in your abortion doujins?

HE'S

Could you fuck off already, newfag?

Brainlet here, never heard of this fetish. What is it? Aborting babies?

I'm not concerned about the race of people like /pol/tards are
they think there's a racial component to everything because their minds have been warped and destroyed by identity politics.

Would you rather have this in your ear then play a bad video game?

Attached: 169190a.jpg (300x240, 25K)

>Man, it's just a bunch of fuck
>It's a pile of cunt
>Fuck
>Shit
>Fuck...
>Cunt...
>Fuck.
>Goddamn it. I just said "Fuck!" from the bottom of my heart and I said every curse that there is. There's nothin' left.
>So you know what? Somebody's gotta invent a new curse word. I think I got it.
>This game
>These fuckin' games are...
>Sc___!
>OH YEAH, It's THAT bad!

People in the replies are really arguing how bad these comics are but y'all instantly recognized it anyway

Extra Guy
Extra Life
or
1-up?

There is only one correct answer....

Attached: marth.png (203x254, 96K)

Life insurance

Extra Life.
"Extra Guy" is for retards and "1-Up" is for autists

aborting babies by crushing them with one's penis to be specific

>Texas Chainsaw Massacre = best skit episode
>Atari 5200 = best hardware episode
>TMNT = best standard Nerd episode

Attached: 000.png (1198x1264, 2.8M)

i'm always on doody

Source?

It's just abortion I dont know why you're obsessed with blacks

>Silver Surfer S-Tier
Based. The first episode I've seen and still my favorite
>He looks so STOOPID

nintendo world championships is a good episode

Blocks your path with his dick out
>what do you do?

Attached: mikematei.jpg (852x1136, 100K)

>I think it's just the number of babies they've given birth to as a result of relentless fucking

SS is board james

FRED FUCHS?????? WHAT THE FUCK??

Build walls around him made of brown bricks then freewheel it out of there

here's mine

Attached: avgn tier list.png (921x905, 1.91M)

I'M DRINKING ROLLING ROCK

ROLLING ROCK

ROLL N' ROCKER

the means of electronic entertainment mounted upon one’s wrist

Just went back to watch these from episode #1 to 100. His early stuff is still as gold to me as when they came out. Later on he started acting a bit too much with "wackier" skits and overblown rants. His simple lines from the early days are the best, like "what a piece of shit." in Atari 5200. It's so simple, but the delivery is great and satisfying.

I've been watching AVGN on NicoNico with comments up, it's been a lot of fun.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-114326_Waterfox.jpg (1280x720, 371K)

Ok, I'm interested. What's the title?

Some games should just punish you in different ways. Mario Odyssey had the right idea by making you lose coins.

>Superman 64 in D
Based. I remember not being impressed with it when it first came out, and now I know why. Any review where he never played the game as a kid was a bad episode. The anger is not genuine.

>F tier Odyssey
What?

Attached: 1561689869234.jpg (271x212, 19K)

That is the title, user.

Shoot him and steal his iPad

tell me your
>best episodes
>worst episodes
best for me were both of bugs bunny episodes. worst was easily the '06 episode. it felt so forced and bland

Please lord share the link

Best episodes: His old shit
Worst episodes: His new shit

I can rewatch almost all of the first 120 or so episodes and get a good laugh. Seen some of them literally hundreds of times. Some of his new shit I stop watching halfway and never watch it again.

HOLD ON FOR WHAT IT HAS TO FUCKING LOAD?

What was the new curse he said at the end of the Godzilla video, Yea Forums?

Don't care about the upper tiers because AVGN is usually good but the christmas skit episode belongs in a tier below F, the one that's in D right now. Unwatchable and not funny in the slightest, it makes even Toxic Crusaders look decent in comparison. Fuck that episode.
Fully agree with the NWC episode being in F, genuinely the only pre-movie one I physically cannot finish now because it's so fucking irritating.
Berenstain Bears at least belongs in D, not E
Sonic 06 belongs in F
The Wizard of Oz one should be low, I don't see it but that was fucking horrible because of Mike as the lion
Power Rangers is better than a fair chunk of the ones in C
Drake of the 99 Dragons is F, and Amiga is at least C
Odyssey is good

Sorry, I was busy. Here you go.
sp.nicovideo.jp/mylist/13390839