Has anyone beaten this game as a kid? And why doesn't The Mouse release an HD remaster of this

Has anyone beaten this game as a kid? And why doesn't The Mouse release an HD remaster of this

Attached: 56486-the-lion-king-snes-front-cover.jpg (800x544, 101K)

Could never get past that music autoscrolling stage for whatever reason.

Nah, had to use the BARRY cheat code on snes.

I did.
It was a fluke as I could never do it again after that.

I remember it being preinstalled in all the PCs in my elementary school’s computer lab.
Never got past the hyenas level.

I remember playing some Lion King game for the GBA, I don't know if it was the same but it was hard as fuck for me as a kid

>tfw you was going to stream a playthrough of The Lion King but you made the mistake of watching the remake first and now you don't want to anymore just to spite the remake
Aladdin wasn't great but it at least tried.

Yes I did. I rented it over and over until I won.

>And why doesn't The Mouse release an HD remaster of this
If they did then it the graphics for a HD remaster of The Lion King has to be in the same style as that "live-action" remake.

yes multiple times, though for the longest while i was walled by that gorilla boss.

Sup

Attached: cantwait.png (800x600, 37K)

>first level is very easy
>second level is hard as fuck
wtf

>those fucking monkeys
>that fucking ostrich

Beat it countless times when it was released (1983 here, dont remember its release date).
Though Im ashamed that the first time I arrives to Scar, I never thought about throwing him out the cliff, I spent hours just pawbeating him.

I could never get very far in this one. Aladdin on the other hand, I beat when I was 6. I felt so damn accomplished. I called my dad in the middle of the day while he was at work just to tell him, and he didn't believe me.

You didnt watch the movie?

I always got stuck on this level

Which Aladdin? The Genesis or SNES one?
Jafar in the Genesis one is total bullshit. As is the magic carpet ride.

I beat the Genesis version but god damn it was hard as fuck. I remember that fucking geyser climbing section that always had me sweating because the margin of error is so fucking small.

Genesis. To this day, I still have never played the SNES version.

Idk man, Jaffar in the Genesis one wasn't too difficult. You just jump the flames and sword swipe him from below, and when he goes snake form, just keep away from him and throw apples. That's all it took for me as a kid.

I loved the movie.
Guess I had brain problems.

I liked the sequel to this movie

Attached: timonc.jpg (922x843, 44K)

Yes, after overcoming several walls over the course of several years.

>figuring out that you could change the monkeys position on level 2, and finding out the correct combination
>finding out the roll move, which is the only way to survive the boulder on level 5.
>the goddamn logs at the waterfall on level 6, followed by the fucking gorilla boss
>finding out that you had to let a rock from the ceiling fall on the ground to break it so you can go below on level 8, while staying on the same screen (this took the longest to figure out)

Only game I can think of when I was a kid where my friend and I had to coop it taking turns ate parts we each mastered I handled all the young Simba levels he took care of the waterfall stage for me and everything after one day I'd love to come back and beat this on my own.

>the goddamn logs at the waterfall on level 6
That was my wall as a kid this game needs an HD release so I can settle the score.

This was unfair but beatable .

I couldnt pass right after the stampede.

Later i played and beated with savestates .What fucking unfair and difficult is this game