What does Yea Forums think of this game?

what does Yea Forums think of this game?

Attached: bhlogotop.png (423x101, 12K)

stupid

fun

good for brainless free for all games when you're burnt out on everything else. Never could get into the 1v1.

It's a nice simple smash clone. free too unless you want your character to look cool

a garbage smash clone, nothing more and nothing less. most of the characters rehash the same weapons because developers were so lazy/intent on money grabbing they only bothered with about three interesting free designs.

It's pretty fun. Not a bad way to kill four minutes at a time.

Attached: asuri_thumb.png (452x487, 26K)

a game in which the developers are too busy fingering their own asses and charging you for skins for characters that all have the same body type because of how incapable said devs are

i slay with orion though

bad developers that don't care about game balance and re-use the same model for characters. so all characters look like a tough man... including the females... maybe just lazy devs. game sucks though.

fun with friends, bad with randoms online
dont play ranked its cancer

pretty shitty, Slap and Rivals are still the only decent smash clones

Am I a faggot for thinking the game would be 999 times better if they just hired better artists? The art style is fucking atrocious. You can see how much better if could look when you look at some of the crossover skins, and how they work the cartoony style better than the default bobbleheaded original characters.

Attached: iu[2].jpg (474x266, 27K)

Confirmed my opinion that anime/cartoon crossovers should never happen with platform fighters

Great at first launch. Now it's bloated trash

Orion's not my kind of guy; I prefer Lin Fei and Jhalla. But you are right. I hate that the only way to get skins is to actually pay for them with real money: only good thing the coins are for is buying characters and colors, which are all absurdly expensive.

i agree. spears, scythes and bows in that game are extremely busted meanwhile cannons, hammers and lances are tedious to play with.

so much this
maybe have different bodytypes

Its good. Good to pick up and play for awhile. Music could be hyper though. More stuff to do.

play Rivals

dead game

every smash clone is a dead game

Ideally instead of having a metric fuckton of characters they should've had a smaller roster but its far too late for that. That is the kind of shit you think about during the conception stage.

aslo this