Tekken is the best fighting of this generation

>Tekken is the best fighting of this generation
What went so goddamned RIGHT?!

Attached: 91BOJy7-gvL._SL1500_.jpg (1182x1500, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_97tM-QUDI
youtube.com/watch?v=L76Z-o4d1Zc
youtu.be/qU5vd85G-g0
youtube.com/watch?v=_R0hbe8HZj0&t=149s
youtu.be/9HIIjzav-TQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVUxFFfCtDtkd3n0J8taq-MknCWaP6naW
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/445169405/
twitch.tv/mikeross/clip/ArbitraryStrongSardineKappaWealth?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
fightersgeneration.com/games/bloodyroar3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aNj4aklzGSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

smash

What went right is brainlets like you are too normie tier to play good fighting games so you stay the fuck out of them

Attached: 1563324526065.jpg (444x372, 21K)

it's the only that requires skill and people noticed

Well SF shit the bed which was it's main contender. The game itself is also very visually appealing from an outsider perspective so it's a good watch even if you aren't a tekken guru. On top of that, the cast is well balanced so you can see some dumb shit -- like a panda player from pakicountry win a tourney.

>PlayStation VR
Why tho?

Attached: 1558497251234.png (620x640, 260K)

>best fighting of this generation
That's a tallest midget if I've ever heard one.

Attached: 1551662181620.png (483x470, 184K)

if that was true then GGxrd would still be big

its mostly this. Capcom botched SFV and really fucked up MvC:I. DBFZ could have been big but I think alot of people got bored of watching characters who all play the same and look the same.

Certainly not that fucking single player content. Worst Tekken home release by a milestone. The real answer here is e-sports and e-sports/streamer culture.

>What went so goddamned RIGHT?!
The fact that you prefer to watch people play than playing the game itself

They took a gameplay formula that was appealing to the hardcore autists and then made a sequel which did virtually nothing but increase the presentation and make it more legible for the observers. Hit impacts, sparks, subtle camera shakes, subtle zooms. That gunshot sound on counterhit, slo-mo in clutch end of round situations.
I hope more developers take note. That is how you take a difficult series and make it popular without compromising the integrity of the original game.

Attached: 1532937962618.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

It just avoided the mistakes of other games.
It was generally the consnesus with 5 that at least one Mishima should be top tier in terms of skill level, which is still true.
It's actually such a big gap between an average okay player and a top tier player that online isn't taken over by a handful of people.
It tried to keep as many characters in it as possible without completely fucking up movesets or properties so your knowledge tends to carry over well from one game to the next.

Street Fighter being dogshit helped a lot.

Not a fighting game.

crazy how a party game is the final game at evo

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Tekken is fucking garbage. Has been for 20 years and continues to be.

i fucking hate steve

it's not the first time. remember mario kart at evo?

>a gameplay formula that was appealing to the hardcore autists
tekken is one of the most casual fighting game series, though. it's always sold the most because of how mash-friendly it is. even the developer calls it a button masher.

steve loves you though

Attached: 1533169021368.png (1024x529, 757K)

>Still trying to shill this garbage every day even though it got BTFO by SFV at EVO
lmao

No one would care aboyt Smash if it wasnt a nintendo game with a bunch of roster faggotry. Its a simple, non engaging game.

And to answer OP, Tekken is what happens when you spend more than 6 months putting a fighting game together

Yeah we really have to thank capcom for the fact they gave the opportunity for tekken to be top dog, we wouldn't have been able to do it without their sheer ineptitude.

>Branded with the mark of the faggot, he is cursed to sit and wait for tekken threads all day and night long so that he can bump them

Attached: tumblr_mdn9qvtLYd1r2mri6.jpg (500x493, 48K)

>ITT the same copypastas and circular arguments as to why Tekken is trash

Attached: 1561182441708.png (618x562, 379K)

tekken and SF have no playerbase overlap though. nobody left SF for tekken. tekken will always be second banana to SF, no matter what happens lol

That's a funny way to spell Unist

good shit taking the literal copypasta

@471330348
>weak bait
Either post rank and timestamp or kys
>inb4 "why would i play such a simple game"
You are predictable

it had a californian dwarf stoner willing to shill it into success

the copypasta is practically a tekken thread tradition. They feel empty when nobody posts it

>tekken players are literally gay
makes sense

I know its a copypasta you nigger. Doesnt change the fact this retard (likely you) literally sits around all day with that pasta set up as a hotkey

We'll ignore all the youtube video guides for street fighter players getting into tekken to save you from being emotionally distraught.

bloody roar user is really dedicated to his craft desu

>tekken
LMAO

Attached: 1847506965734.png (2080x2267, 3.75M)

it's really easy when you've got nothing else to live for.

>That is how you take a difficult series and make it popular without compromising the integrity of the original game.
this. T7 did a really good job with that.

name one pro SF player that dropped V and now plays tekken as their main game

Tekken makes Yea Forums seethe without fail. I imagine it's due to them being shitters. Some people never recover from being assblasted

>the community doesn't matter what about the pros who won't drop sfv because the prizepools are just too good and the barrier to entry is just too high or a new competitor
took you 13 minutes to come up with that high IQ response?

name one

name ONE pro player who said "fuck this, i used to play SF but V is garbage, I'm now playing tekken as my main game"

can you name one?

>the barrier to entry is just too high or a new competitor
Why is a literal who Pakistani randoming out Tekken gods with Kazumi?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

because he has been playing for an extremely long time and has had a very dedicated arcade community to level up with, just like the koreans.
just because someone doesn't have a big name doesn't mean they're bad, tekken is full of hidden killers all over the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_97tM-QUDI

Happy to see Tekken doing well. Hopefully T8 improves on the story, music and arenas.

The pakis were smart enough to realize TWT is chump change and just play at home for oil money, koreans are currently emotionally coping over the prospect of no longer being top dogs.

>Hopefully T8 improves on the story, music and arenas.
Why would it? T7 was barebones and everyone bought it up, they know they don't have to try anymore.

Tekken is a casual button masher, thats why you keep seeing literal whos beat the "tekken gods" with ease, the game has a very low skill ceiling.

Because if they don't try anymore sales might suffer.

man T7 music is shit.

>just repeating your "argument" while covering your ears
yaaawn, hold those constantly falling EVO numbers my dude

A shame about the boring roster. So many characters are just ugly, mid or useless but the good characters are really good though.

>Steve Fox
>Armor King
>Julia
>Asuka
>Panda
>Law
>Heihachi

Everyone else is pretty boring

it's not an argument, it's a request that you can't fulfill apparently

>SFV falls for 3 years
>Tekken grows for 3 years
>SFV STILL beats Tekken

Attached: 1527915247507.gif (100x100, 23K)

>What went so goddamned RIGHT?!
Lili's in it

Attached: lili7.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Almost like street fighter used to be THE fighting game, right
Sad how bad capcom fucked it up, shit's only going to get worse

scuffed karin

>26 posters
>57 replies
That one samefagging tekken shill who sits in his thread talking to himself all day long, lmao dead game dead thread.

Remember when Poongko tried and got fucking bodied every match? I remember that

>26 posters
>57 replies
>That one samefagging tekken shill who sits in his thread talking to himself all day long
are you ok?

why would anyone
>all that fucking effort to even be able to SCRATCH the Koreans
>for a payout infinitely worse
you'd have to have the biggest balls to try

Remember when Saint tried SFV and got bodied every match and then called SFV the harder game?

I just wish they added a tekken force / campaign mode instead of the boring story mode we got. Why even bother adding akuma into the story too?
>Story in fighting
yeah I know but thats why I wanted a beat em up mode like tekkenforce instead

Attached: 1534123931371.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

Can your Street Fighter do this ?

Attached: matrix.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>Tekken 7 is soulless
youtube.com/watch?v=L76Z-o4d1Zc

Attached: wang-t2e.jpg (320x240, 40K)

>psvr
how does this even benefit the game? (i don't have a ps4)

>two snake edges on a 4 bar connection
>as seiryu
yup, that's tekken alright

I remember Poongko shitting all over tekken players for free then saying the game was trash and he was going back to Street Fighter, lmao.

Remember when that hearthstone player Forsen beat all the high rank kekken players by literally mashing one button over and over again, and then all the kekken players tried to claim he was like some kind of prodigy or something. LMAO

>yellow
>high rank
lmao

Harada being a based IdolCHAD

Attached: 1563391386288.png (720x1080, 585K)

cute

not a fighting game

Attached: 1516667090382.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

where is he

Attached: sad yakuza.jpg (1603x2020, 1.71M)

Cope.

>made the game easier from the right places. Has the right attitude when it comes down to dumbing down a game for newcomers. Easy characters for newbies and execution heavy characters for those who like them.
>finally came to the PC
>PC port is excellent, best platform to play on, controllers don't require any setup to work
>addicting and sometimes infuriating ranking system
>SFV shit the bed and Tekken 7 has been the main culprit when it comes to leeching off players from that series. Over half at my tekken local are former SF players.
>hype tournaments keeping non-tekken players glued to their screens

if you watch closely it was actually 3 snake edges but the first one was stuffed by a mid

as a Tekken fan i'm not sure why we're becoming so obnoxious lately
maybe it's the 17ers, but shut the fuck up and just enjoy it.

real talk how did T7 get so popular when 2D fighting was the main thing people got into and more casuals in general not getting into fighting games.

>most barebone Tekken in decades
>is only considered "good" because of how trash everything else is

Capcom literally gave up

the bots in this game are bullshit they read your inputs instantly treasure mode is a bitch

>we
What do you mean? People on Yea Forums being retards overhyping a game or overreacting to it? what else is new? This is what happens to literally anything that gains notoriety so I'm already expecting Yea Forums to behave like this. Don't let other people's opinion ruin what you enjoy.

See this I think also was the fact that while many things got easier, they didn't change the core stuff that kept enthusiasts from staying playing. Capitalising on other titles underperforming is also a big factor.

The narrative at the time of its release was that SFV was a blunder and T7 was going to be the next big game. Couple that with Aris' stream getting new people into Tekken and maintaining interest by restreaming tournaments, and you have the tekken revival.

just rage art them bro, they are garbage

the fact that it's basically still the same old game as older titles in every way (and just dumbed down a bit, simplified and easier) already makes it better than other modern fighting games.

I miss her, something tells she will show up just for a Tag 3.

Attached: kp2c0mdctu631.jpg (377x401, 40K)

fpbp

welcome to all fighting games

Having items tied exclusively to that mode is ASS

Nerfing side movement was not a good thing, especially for a 3D fight. They didn't get stupid shit like 10 hits and other "why the fuck is this useless shit even in the game" strings because muh legacy. The only good change was the wake up game, because it's retarded that just simply getting up after being knocked down is the fastest way for you to get killed by a more experienced player

I has the best song

youtu.be/qU5vd85G-g0

Me in the T5 and 6 period
>Wang came back
>Baek came back
>Ganryu came back
>Then Armor King came back
>I can understand why Jun, Alex and P.Jack, but not her
What happened?

Not enough fanbase support for her i guess, though it should be bigger than before due to Tag 2.

Yoshi happened.

If Armor King and King can coexist in the same game, Yoshi and Kuni also can.

Highly arguable.
>meh character variety (not balance, variety)
>stupid juggles
>bad feeling movement
I appreciate it's well balanced and has strong footsies, but I can't overlook its issues. Personally I consider Xrd, unist, sc6 and samsho better.

you are only allowed to post in this thread if you didn't start playing fighting games last year

Yeah the thing is AK is different enough, Kuni is not.

Netherrealm studios

Attached: 1556130246582.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Can't wait to see SF reclaim its throne after EVO

Seething etc etc

>tekkusoge
lmao

>he keeps bumping the thread when it reaches the bottom of the page
>no new IP count
>heavily skewed poster to reply ratio
lmao, do you get paid by the hour?

No, I was I'm just responding to the guy who apparently thinks the only way you could think T7 isn't the generations best fighter is if you've only been playing them for a year, which is silly.

I do feel bad for you guys having to put up with the bloody roar autist though

I think bots might be hardwired to never block Rage Arts. Playing against bots can give you bad habits, I would recommend finding people of your skill level to play with.

Not a fighting game

Attached: Tekkken scene.jpg (630x453, 50K)

God tier balance, fun characters, and Lucky Chloe

Attached: 1563739141252.webm (1102x978, 2.69M)

let me guess... you're a SamSho fag. UNIST? some kind of weebshit, it's gotta be.

cope

how do I learn this game? I have never played a fighting game before

watch youtube.com/watch?v=_R0hbe8HZj0&t=149s and Avoiding the puddle's tutorials

Steve question:

Do you have to input ducking twice to get special moves like fox hunt and skyscraper? Or really just the moves with the blue flash from ducking? For whatever reason, unless I duck in twice I will get that crush move that pushes people away

Pressing f3 once puts you into ducking. Holding f3 until he ducks again gives you access to the blue spark moves.

i agree but fuck the comentators. all of tje suck and steve is fkn uber cringe trash.
if only Aris didnt become a succesfull streamer but a comentator full time...

just hold the buttons

you jsut get into it find your character and then check youtube totorials and fundamentals stuff. find a player who is on your level in ranked and shoot him an invite so you can play together. its way better than getting trashed by people way ahead of you.

Fuck that makes sense, thanks

What is a fighting game?

and yet he still doesnt play it LOL

Didn't pick thje easiest place to start desu.

tekken

It's fun to play, fun to watch, looks good, hype OST, easy to pick up and has enough depth for people willing to learn the game while still being easy for casuals to mash their way to victory against other casuals.

It only lacks single player content for people that care about single player content. But the ones who give a damn about this are probably playing MK anyway.

Tekken 7 is the best fightan of the generation by far, OP.

Attached: 1563650087071.gif (600x341, 2.6M)

>Hype Ost
Whole opinion discarted, overall its the worst of the series

Dunno about worst but it's defintely lackluster compared to the last few games.

how is Tekken not weebshit ?

SamSho

How is it? Where's the anime? Where's the giant shining eyeballs and stupid anime cartoon worhtlessness?

>he didn’t watch black mirror

Not the worst at all.
It may not be too good to listen without playing the game, but when the final round version kicks in when you play someone close to your level... Feels pretty hype to me.

>button buffering means the game has no skill ceiling
tard

Kino ending.
RIP Jinpachi and Wang.

RIP Heihachi T1-T7

wow he even admits himself he doesn't have an argument

tekken isn't anime looking.

>elisa
>lucky chloe
>noctass
>the entire devil gene plot
>all the weeaboo customizations
>character portraits by JUNNY, an actual ero mangaka
>various nods to anime like jins gloves and king's muscle buster
>harada's obsession with im@s and iori

pic related

Attached: tumblr_mlz7nzYkrF1re9fe1o3_1280.jpg (930x1460, 375K)

>lolis
>Bikinis
>Bewbs jiggles
>Anime'ish cosplay's
>Weird body proportions
it has all the other stuff tho

I know what they should do. Bring back characters who haven't appeared in Tekken for a decade. Replace Marshall and bring back Forest. Bring back Kunimitsu. OG Raven. Angel. Ancient Ogre (yes historically there are more than one Ogre' s in the Tekken universe.) And Jun fucking Kazama. Jin's whole arc revolves around her, I WANT them to finally meet.

>look at this anime fucking fanart!
>see look at the anime!

You fucking imbecile.

>lolis
where? there are no lolis in tekken

Yeah, I play Noctis. What are you going to do about it?

Attached: Noctis_T7.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

t.Barry

is xiaoyu hard to play? trying to learn a new character

Ha, jokes on you. I've never even played XV. I don't even know what a Prompto is and why Noctis keeps calling him.

I do wonder why 3 introduced Forest, only to bring back Marshall from 4 onward.
Was Forest that unpopular, or did they enjoy the idea of Marshall being down on his luck and going deeper into debt?

If you play her you'll cry.
youtu.be/9HIIjzav-TQ

Xiaoyu was like the closest thing. She was I believe 15/16 during Tekken 3.

I think it was because Forest was in Tag, but Law was not with him so Harade brought back Law, and used the incident excuse to not bring him back.

tekken is a garbage button masher, SFV and MK11 are much better games, if you honestly think tekken is a good game let alone "the best fighting game of the generation" then you clearly have brain damage.

*Harada

MK is one of the worst Fightans in existence and always has been. Only people who play MK are people who can't play real fightans but are too old to play smash.

that was 1+2 that got stuffed dummy

>152 replies
>63 posters
Imagine sitting here for hours samefagging your own thread replying to yourself over and over again... yikes.

tekken is one of the worst Fightans in existence and always has been. Only people who play tekken are people who can't play real fightans but are too old to play smash.

Cringe and blue pilled

Gtfo of here smashfag. We don't want our tekken thread to smell like shit

The people who think tekken is a good fighting game are the same people who think mc donalds is fine cuisine.

>We
lmao who are you trying to kid?

>don't want our tekken thread to smell like shit
Too bad tekken is shit then isn't it.

>fan art
it's official

So who will be revealed at EVO? Probably 2 chars if they reveal anything at all. I think it's gonna be Zafina and Ganryu.

Where did this button mashing meme come from? Tekken never felt like the type of game you could just mash buttons in and beat a scrub. I feel like that would be way harder.

>easy to pick up
Compared to literally what

Also no replays is super shitty

Ganryu is guaranteed. I feel like Bruce has a good chance even if Josie is already in the game.

Likely Zafina, Ganryu, Baek, Roger Jr. and a guest.

Its always been common knowledge tekken is a button masher

Which one?

Attached: 1562539916559.webm (888x500, 2.96M)

>Replace Roger with Bruce.

Bloody Roar fag spams it in every Tekken thread

From the developers own mouth.

Attached: 1624965392412.png (590x874, 459K)

its a game you can button mash, but someone playing it correctly and above green ranks will beat a masher 101% of the time.

Good post. Tekken 7's presentation is fucking fantastic. You don't need to know shit about the game to realize when something crazy happens.

yeah let me correct that "loli bait" jsut like marie rose in dead or alive

The game is literally a casual button masher, always has been, always will be.

SSR

your move

t. 4 dan scrub

Aside from the nighttime Helipad and maybe the final round of Forgotten Realm, it's a fine OST. The Akuma stage, Jungle Outpost, Infinite Azure, the 3 remixed stages, all of them have great tracks. Nothing can ever touch Tekken 5/DR's OST, though. They should hire that guy again.

Attached: 1561227822131.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>meme
lol

Attached: tekken is a button masher.png (1806x864, 40K)

some bullshit like another tv/movie character and returning cast

Yeah I think Bruce has good chances too, if they do another 6 chars (highly doubt it, I think they're gonna go lazy and do only 4). Not sure about Roger, I would rather have TTT2 Kunimitsu.

Friendly reminder to stop replying to Bloody Roar fag. He has been posting the same bait in nearly every Tekken thread for at least a year now.

tekken is perfect because it can be a low skill floor button masher for casuals and still be fun, but the skill ceiling is so insane it appeals to the competitive fags. even an intermediate player is going to beat a mindless button masher 99/100.

Attached: 1562433270998.gif (408x294, 2.22M)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVUxFFfCtDtkd3n0J8taq-MknCWaP6naW
I'm surprised no one linked this until now.
It is a playlist of some of the best tutorials that the community has made, ordered in such a way that everything builds upon one another even though the videos are made by multiple creators.
I must have tried to get into Tekken 4 or 5 times before discovering that playlist. Now I finally 'get it' and don't really enjoy playing anything else.

Attached: 1548422762311.webm (768x432, 773K)

tekken has a very low skill ceiling, which is why you see literal who's winning tournaments by button mashing, like what happened in TWT and EVO japan.

>Character is a starting one in the first game
>He's an OP boss [with his own costume] in the next game
>To be unlocked [with his original costumes] needs to clear all char. in the roster sans Roger/Alex and Devil/Angel
>To unlock his boss outfit you need to 100% the game

This pasta is always hilarious

Attached: 1538724217318.png (544x535, 491K)

thats literally what all bots do in every fighting game its why online is the only playable mode in 99 percent of fighting games

it's pretty clear you don't know what your'e talking about, since the players that won those are consistently great in other tournaments and definitely not literal whos. besides, if it were the same top 8 every tournament you would be complaining about that.

Boy, you guys sure are a riot. Why go through the effort of trying to piss people off? At least the "reply to this" posts are kinda funny when someone gets caught off guard.

Attached: 1543778585435.webm (746x668, 2.21M)

I'm gonna go

Attached: Final_Fantasy_XV_Noctis.jpg (2554x1432, 242K)

Lowhigh and Rangchu are both in top 8 every fucking tourney

Attached: 1551598481668.webm (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Is it really the same person spamming 'button masher' in every thread every time? you'd have to have a really sad life

Yes boards.fireden.net/v/thread/445169405/

>"the only game worse than SFV is tekken, tekken is a horrible game"
twitch.tv/mikeross/clip/ArbitraryStrongSardineKappaWealth?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

It is. He loves the Bloody Roar series and is really upset that Tekken just does everything better.
He even took a negative review about Blood Roar and replaced the name with Tekken (the keyword might copypasta)
fightersgeneration.com/games/bloodyroar3.html

Attached: 1556756545201.webm (960x540, 1.2M)

He also spams it in every tekgen thread

KEY concept, right here.

But that's GG: Rev2.

Attached: 1562282942033.jpg (1200x726, 83K)

How do I get good at Lili? I keep getting destroyed.

>Saint:
>Street Fighter V is harder than tekken

Attached: 165938563096.jpg (627x771, 258K)

>Tekken is the best fighting of this generation
>Have to learn some bullshit just to be able to move backwards faster than grandpa with bad knees speed.

Thats a no for me.

Is Tekken the Smash of 3D fighters? I read this post again and I realised that if you changed the game's name it applies directly to Tekken as well. The same top players every time with an identical grand final in 99% of tournaments, extremely low player retention rate to the point that every competitor is in their 30s or older and been playing since 3/5, a solved game where no new tech is ever discovered and no exciting plays get made. Legacy factor counts more than anything else. No top Tekken player has ever been competent at another fighting game, likewise people who dabble in other fighting games don't bother with Tekken. The series is visibly more shallow and poorly designed than the rest of its subgenre. All things it has in common with Smash.

Is this Tekken's legacy after 20 years? The equivalent casual party masher, just in 3D?

Attached: 185607834520.jpg (963x721, 116K)

>Julia
>Armor King
Good characters

Attached: 1562082792709.jpg (390x470, 66K)

That's not smash bros

>he doesn't like julia

Attached: julia.webm (1024x576, 3M)

I think he meant this
youtube.com/watch?v=aNj4aklzGSQ

Armor King is based

Attached: Armor_King_TTT2.png (1000x1311, 1005K)

lmao

Attached: Eliza.webm (289x666, 183K)

>that idle animation
they knew exactly what they were doing

Attached: 1532722453657.png (924x1035, 220K)

Ended up clicking that webm and watching 10 seconds before attempting reading the post, and assuming its as gay and pointless as that video was it's worth not looking at either.

cringey
furry

Attached: 1563365954573.jpg (500x375, 35K)