ONE BRINGS SHADOW, ONE BRINGS LIGHT

ONE BRINGS SHADOW, ONE BRINGS LIGHT
Which is which?

Attached: file.png (740x776, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/398565-Viera-Naming-Conventions?p=5091421#post5091421
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/398566-Hrothgar-Naming-Conventions?p=5091422#post5091422
youtube.com/watch?v=gJVF7_tu1Io
youtube.com/watch?v=PeCVZ1B8Gto
youtube.com/watch?v=DJqcwGwU8a8
youtube.com/watch?v=oHwTVFSrwlU
youtube.com/watch?v=FrsES6HfiwI
wowhead.com/zone=10225/operation-mechagon
clips.twitch.tv/MotionlessResilientMomNinjaGrumpy
youtube.com/watch?v=83Loai4dBSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know which one fucks your mother all night.

Which one?

The first one brings the "mog station" the shittiest most confusing interface known to man
can't start playing the game because of it

The first one brings shadow, retard. Says so right there.

No it says "one" you illiterate bitch.
You are so fucking stupid.

Attached: mad.png (185x291, 106K)

What's confusing about it, post examples.

Are you a lobotomy patient?

>the cutscene couldn't have been that "okay now this is epic" right?
>söiboi scream while watching it again

Attached: 1560910215619.png (1080x1246, 35K)

Attached: file.png (1200x706, 1.04M)

middies are the best

Too bad none of them looked like that

Attached: file.jpg (247x579, 159K)

Ahem
Both

>it's a clear party that clears on the first pull AND disbands after
fuck you

I'm tired of waiting bros

Attached: 1884381-geomancer.jpg (424x515, 94K)

yikes too slutty

Attached: Terrestrial-rage2.png (1000x1000, 654K)

The only one

Attached: 1475818260222.jpg (343x1269, 169K)

Based retard

When I get Titania normal in trial roulette, about 50% of groups can't clear it and abandon duty.

Are there any other good & active MMO's either than WoW or FFXIV? I'm sick of both...

The state of the game.

Attached: Capture.jpg (654x694, 76K)

>middies can't look cute
the nerve of this guy

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Glad the filter is working

>Watch another deeps out of the corner of my eye after we fail the add phase and get to it again
>He's just spamming random skills out of rotation
What the fuck?

The state of Kill groups are so bad now, I didn't realise how low it could get. BLM / RDM have some of the worst players around.

Same. Other MMO's need more players. I would prefer FFXIV have the same amount of players so that SE can move on to making another MMO than can appeal to a wider audience.

how do you PREPARE FOR the first innocence tether as nigger mage? if you blow triple in the opener you get cucked by the movement

EMET YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HE HAD A KATANA WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO

New players dropping the game on that stage will mean dead end game in the next and the current expansion.

hahahahaha

They're out

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/398565-Viera-Naming-Conventions?p=5091421#post5091421

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/398566-Hrothgar-Naming-Conventions?p=5091422#post5091422

And still... STILL we have refugees!

Attached: arbert.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Good.

happens all the time, if you level other classes it becomes even more noticeable

You might literally be retarded friend

None.
If you are a new player, you get fucked in both games whether you like it or not.
On 14 you need to to 500+ fetch quests to catch up with the community, and in the end it is not even worth it because the game is really just a themepark, where classes play just a bit differently but they all do pretty much the same darn thing.
On WoW classic you will start off against people who've been playing private servers their entire life and know the optimized routes to get to max level as soon as possible, which doesn't sound as bad but then you remember the entire game is a PvP warzone.
Play real fucking games instead.

Attached: 1500764378746.jpg (692x960, 207K)

>as a kid I thought mmos would get even more amazing as I grew up
>the only thing that improved was the graphics
>everything else got shallower and smaller
This is the worst timeline

Those quests are awful though, I had to take a few months off after pushing through them

Don't use Triple in the opener

>Waiting long enough for people to fanta so they can get the cash from name changes
Smart.

That's what happens when you don't gatekeep your hobbies. Normalfags ruin them.

>waited weeks to say you can just name viera whatever

What's the point? People are still going to call themselves Biggus Dickus or Large Truck or some dumb shit

>Weeb trash
>Outdated trash
it's fucking trash

Attached: 1558284793706.jpg (879x1024, 166K)

>play MMOs to escape real life by joining a blank slate universe in which you have more self determination
>MMOs are now just as unfair and circle jerk as real life
There is no appeal to this shit anymore.

They're coming back... right?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJVF7_tu1Io

Attached: FINAL_FANTASY_XIV (2019-06-28) 07-28-58.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>he's a basedboy both in real life and fake life
Holy fuck how many piss bottles are in your room

The appeal was the chat and a fun way to interact with people.

I already named my viera Shara and the last name is good enough

Only if they let me stick my dick in the gap.

Guild Wars 2.

their corpses will be possessed yeah

>kill jesters

do u look at the highlighted buttons or the gauge during step

Except the viera names can be anything, even other race names, so nobody needs to change

>Discard their name when they go to the wider world
God dammit. I already for a randomized forest name.

>Red jester is a red mage
>blue jester is not a blue mage
>Pa'jeet just fucking dies despite kicking your ass before
Zorn and Thorn and Ran'jit were such a waste. They should have been actual bosses in the 79 dungeon.

Doesn't matter which game you pick, ur all great anons

Attached: 1553356681434.png (800x473, 29K)

Why are twitch streamers such drama queens?

>no remix of the song you posted
>they don't rhyme with each other
>no references to Zorn and Thorn whatsoever besides having a red jester and a blue jester
They didn't even try, so people expecting a Meltigemini boss battle in future patches are deluding themselves

It's good but the race and armor aesthetics are ugly and the combat is an experiment gone wrong.

Kill Jester.

Views.

Guild Wars 2 level cap is still 80 after all these years. What in the actual fuck.

Meanwhile Grynewaht chad gets to be a final boss of his dungeon

And this is a good thing.

How come they're still drama queens when they're not streaming?

Did GW2 add the holy trinity yet? I wanted to like it but I enjoy tanking too much and dropped it.

Hype.

>no progression is a good thing
I bet you enjoy watching paint dry.

>B-BUH BUT WHERE ARE THE REFERENCES
>WTF THERE'S ORIGINAL CONTENT??
>NONONONO I WANT REFERENCES!!!

Attached: 1542495570336.png (231x218, 9K)

you are not alone. The few times ive tried to play it, the only thing that comes to my mind is "why the hell would they put a gorillion buttons in your sight since the first minute"

Hype?

>progression is grinding levels
Go back to WoW.

>horizontal progression isn't a thing
GW2 is a shit game but you're still retarded

one brings shit gameplay
the other brings mediocre gameplay

How do I get good at African American mage?

Would you rather be an FC with
>Yea Forums
>Reddit
>Tumblr

get to lvl 60 so you know what the real class plays like

More levels isn't just a number. It's more abilities, talents, etc. So if I log on my level 80 character from 7 years ago, I will have more skills/talents to use? Nope. It's literally the same shit with the same limitations.

This is genuine cope. Don't act like that shit is some pleb filter, it's filler trash and if wow was doing it you'd suddenly be against it. I love this game but let's call a spade a spade here.

FCless.

Boomers

Attached: emet.gif (248x331, 1.67M)

I hope your day gets better, user

Yea Forums probably, at least the chat will be somewhat fun to read and everyone will be playing as a submissive cat girl.

Can I choose the Yea Forums board? If so, then /fa/. I want to see the glamours they come up with.

Attached: __viera_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_matilda_fiship__sample-51d85bf958540ef1a65ae0b7ef8dd072.j (850x1216, 125K)

Holy fuck wowfags are literal retards

I'm already in an fc that I have typed one sentence to in the past year, it literally wouldn't make a difference to me at all because I'm not some fag that needs other people's validation to function on a basic level.

it's both a pleb filter and filler trash
if they're not plebs, they'll put up with the filler to get to the good stuff
and it's not like it's terribly written, it's just terribly padded. Things happen, then things slow down at Titan (banquet bullshit), then things happen again, things slow down before Garuda (elemental crystal hunt), and things just speed up until Praetorium ends.
post-ARR "filler" is exaggerated as hell, the only stupid shit happens in the first two patches. everything after that is great.

Reddit unironically. They'd actually help you despite their unfunny humor. 4chsn would be memes and trannys that fish for attention and fork cliques against anyone they don't like

I'm 66
My main problem is fitting sharpcast, it just feels so awkward.

don't move
do as much fire as you can
do as little ice as you can
if you HAVE to move, make sure you have an instant spell (or three) to throw while moving
teleporting to an ally -> teleporting back to your leylines is faster than running around

i hope she get implants like the real minfilia

I can't believe people are actually defending the japanese web design, never thought this day would come.

Are you using swiftcast on cooldown? Swiftcast > Fire IV > Sharpcast > (Fire IV until you need to refresh Fire)

Tumblr. Befriend the quirky girl and get her to draw my character.

>Viera with race gear glammed

Would it kill to be a bit original?

Attached: C985CB5A-B694-48EB-AFA3-994F2F58A5B2.jpg (429x606, 42K)

why play a viera if youre not gonna look like a viera

Yea Forums would be filled with catgirls & pedos with submissive and passive attitudes.

Reddit would be filled with diverse races with snobby and direct attitudes.

Tumblr would be filled with lalas and roes with angry and random xd attitudes.

I would rather kill myself.

>he doesnt use the artifact armor of his class for the whole expansion......

Attached: desagradable.gif (394x280, 690K)

boring

mommy

>Not Race armor

dilate

>westcuck web design
>javascript intern shitter having a field day, functionality is fucked in the ass in favor of meme fotm designs and animations
>eleven web design
>utilitarian and functional, only harder to navigate
Retard

It's simple as fuck, you're unironically sub-80 iq if you can't figure it out. Fix your life before wasting more of it on games.

I hate people that do this shit so much

i read that in his voice

>viera
>dancer
>thavnairan bustier

Attached: 1562318676364.jpg (453x439, 85K)

I'm wearing the Leonhart set as a GNB because I've been waiting years for a job to fit it. Also I like to keep peoples expectations low.

whichever has the least amount of parse trannies

excuse me?

Machinist, monk or black mage? Main job is SMN but I don't like how it plays at 80.

I'd rather hang out with trannies and weebs than Redditors and Twitch streamers personally.

BLM or MCH, probably BLM since you already have most of the gear.

>viera
>dancer
>dancer set

Attached: 7865689.gif (560x314, 1.3M)

My man.

Attached: ffxiv_07112019_161200_213.png (2560x1440, 2.92M)

Based Yoshida doing his part to keep Abe in power.

Attached: 大往生.png (883x802, 973K)

>people unironically get absolutely buttflustered about lewd minifilia/ryne

Yet another casualty of the Limited Job. Alphinaud was destined to be a BLU, but they couldn't have him become a minigame class.

Glamming AF armour just means you have no creativity.

No can do sir I have a need to wear my crotchless panties and the mod makers only put them on slut glams.

>race legs
>bikini top and bottom
This is worse desu.

everything thats not a set looks shit

As a BLM, I put on the dwarf caster set as soon as I could and am never taking it off. This IS my AF4.

Attached: Galuf-BlackMage.PNG.png (32x48, 635)

Bard is fun

Attached: 2ez4q4n.jpg (1280x720, 322K)

I really wish the set wasn't based on the dissidia design, the stupid waist flap and fur around the waist kill it for me

I’m in the middle of these quests right now (at 2.4) and I’m so bored by them, I want to uninstall Japan. The plot isn’t even interesting, it’s just generic fantasy bullshit that could be done with a couple cutscenes.

So the reason we can't be tempered is because we're already tempered by the crystal thing right?

That just means you have no taste

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Didn't stop me from wearing it until I got my school shooter trench coat though.

He's not wrong, but then again I completed those quests while they were still relevant content so I have never actually had to suffer through them just to get to HW.

Eden blows up classic WoW in the first fight. Azeroth gets completely nuked

when i get to 2.1 its okay to skip cutscenes right? i heard its mostly filler

>artifact set
>dungeo/raid set
>race set
>mixed armor
>slutglam
>ironic slut glam
>lelsofunny mix set

That's the popular theory, yes.

skip until you beat 2.3 at least

BASED. Would waifu and go on adventures together with.

sorry about your brain damage

No, don't be a fucking moron. Everything that happens in those patches is major story that all comes up later.

>not skipping all the cutscenes
The story is shit anyways.

WoW at its worst is still better than FF14 at its best.

Attached: 1559475441690.png (664x520, 177K)

>mention this theory in FC
>all of them jump on me saying we can't be tempered because we have free will
>despite the fact that Emet Selch outright states the Ascians are tempered and from what we see, still retain some measure of free will
its not that far fetched is it?

Attached: 1563524001349.jpg (466x359, 34K)

Ran'jit is arguably the worst villain since 2.0

Underdeveloped character who couldn't decide whether he wanted to be Zenos 2.0 or a dark reflection of Thancred which just ended up a unrelatable mess as his backstory was never expanded on.

Not to mention his nonsensical powers which weren't grounded in anything from the lore and made him as powerful as the plot demanded (stomps WoL and crew early on with no diff, gets soloed by Thancred later in his more powerful form).

the weeb game is for losers classic is for chads like me.

Attached: 1551310922475.png (1236x665, 1.28M)

Didn't Thancred have to nearly kill himself just to drive Ran'jit off? Also, no body was found. He's not dead.

No it is not.

>despite the fact that Emet Selch outright states the Ascians are tempered and from what we see, still retain some measure of free will
Everything the Ascians do is to bring back Zodiark. Tempering doesn't make you into a braindead zombie unless you've been repeatedly tempered by Ifrit, it just makes you loyal to your god above all else. Nael, for example, was tempered for over a decade by Bahamut and lived a "normal" life except that she always had the goal of getting the Meteor Project approved and placed that importance above everything else. Cid's father Midas was the same.

>no body was found
>when the cutscene zooms in on his corpse and Thancred stares at it

Attached: 1563735828923.png (162x197, 67K)

The autist who flipped his shit over him redeemed him for me, god that was so funny.

Skip everything, watch the summaries on youtube

all i know is this shit looks so soulless

Attached: The-Barrens.jpg (1152x808, 190K)

>first game requires me to get a VPN just to download the latest patch so I can play the game
>if I want to do current raid content I have to pay for some lag reducing bullshit to make the game playable

>the bottom game requires none of that
WoW wins

Your FC sounds like it's full of retards.

I don't have much magic gear desu, so it doesn't really matter. MCH is fun but seems a bit taxing due to the Hypercharge windows, but it's also more visually appealing than BLM.

just look at this chad

Attached: chad.png (656x441, 484K)

can you link me a good summary video? Im new so i dont know who the good content creators are for this game

What third world shithole do you live in?

I don't want to know how the average Final Cuck player looks like.

all i know is this shit looks so soulless

Attached: 6e5003fc4331aa79882f483589675b363ae69658.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

I'm a brazilian monkey and I can play this just fine. Where do you even live?

>who the good content creators are for this game
First off - kill yourself. Second off - no one.

>New races in warcraft: fat landwhales and amputee midgets
>New race in ffxiv:

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-06-28 08-27-29.png (281x855, 510K)

Attached: IMG_001.jpg (2560x1920, 536K)

>that manface

ANOTHER FUCKING HUMAN JUST WITH BUN EARS

The most popular one is probably MrHappy. He has a few 10 minuteish videos that sum up the patches.

Wow Thanalan looks better than that shit, i guess thats what you get in an open world mmo

But asmon isnt the average wow player. Hes literally the most attractive and presentable. Thats why his stream became popular.

Attached: crFUuhS.jpg (850x674, 84K)

>Everything the Ascians do is to bring back Zodiark.

While Emet definately wanted to bring Zodiark back, his driving goal always seemed more to be about restoring his world and his people.

Unlike Lahabrea who was full Zodiark Banzai.

NOOOO BRO MECHAGNOMES ARE SO COOL AND HAVE SO MUCH LORE
LOOK AT THEM THEY'RE LIKE TERMINATOR BRO

Attached: 836292.jpg (3904x1800, 846K)

Is there anything worse than finding Yea Forumsfags on your server?

Attached: one more for the collection.jpg (405x638, 71K)

I'm going to need the whole set thank you.

Hrothgar are prime gay furry bait so not a great argument

>human
>another fucking human but short and drunk
>another fucking human but even shorter
>another shorter human but missing limbs
>another fucking human but fat as a whale

>linking a pic from FFXI
o boy

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

Anyone else want to take their arms and legs off and fuck their useless tiny nugget bodies? haha jk

Well here is the other race that became available this expansion. Bestial enough for you?

Attached: oxido3s0flr21[1].png (1281x728, 1.28M)

>hroth furries etc
meanwhile
>worgen ps1 model furries
>pandas attracting the most degenerate players in the entire game
>tauren
>spacegoats are furries and if you deny that you're just a closeted furry
>soon those little fox people

Attached: averagetauren.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

they aren't the smartest tools in the shed, hell I've had to teach some of them how to play their jobs right at 70/80, even the jobs I don't fucking play, but they are nice enough when they aren't acting like know it alls despite not knowing shit
at least the FC leader is wise enough to kick the actual retards who stir up trouble

Attached: 1553628419432.jpg (1517x2023, 826K)

Trolls have three fingers and tusk. Totally not human.

>human
>short human
>shorter human
>amputee shorter human
>fat human
>human with pointy ears
>human with pointy ears but also purple skin
>dead human

Attached: 1561664980950.jpg (761x773, 111K)

>his driving goal always seemed more to be about restoring his world and his people
Well yeah, but he also saw Zodiark as the one and only way to do that. Which may have been true, but his devotion to Zodiark is still pretty clear. Even during the final battle where he's fighting to keep hope alive, he's invoking Zodiark's name. Ultimately though it depends on what kind of god Zodiark is. If he's benevolent then his tempering may not even matter that much. We know for a fact that Hydaelyn is benevolent, even to a fault which is a factor the Ascians used against her as you find out if you do all the role quests. The benevolent primals we've seen have no wish to temper their people, and any tempering that is done is an accident that simply happens by spending too much time around it (Titan), or is reluctantly done at the behest of the followers themselves (Ramuh).

What if they are terrible alongside everything you mentioned?

Yeah it is

>Ronkan weapon
Fucking casuals.

Attached: 5623432.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

>all the races are humans
>oh wait theyre actually all furries

Attached: 1561857761842.jpg (516x532, 142K)

>a retarded catboy
pottery

Attached: seetheharder.png (631x1073, 1.42M)

maybe they will launch with their own unique store mount! a wheelchair maybe?!

I just put on some music and shot through them in 4 hours. It's not bad if u don't just sit there and agonize over it.

Attached: 0KPuxbN.jpg (960x960, 263K)

Point out in either of those posts where they claim those are all the races.

Yes.

Attached: D-R6cLtUYAE26JT.jpg (536x892, 75K)

Are these the same race as Fran? Those feet are wrong

based retard
>half listed races are humans
>other half listed are furries

no

Attached: 1555032573669.jpg (1314x1096, 181K)

Yes, XIV feet is all wrong.

seems like a fun guy

they toned down the more bestial aspects like the clawed hands and feet and the long arms to make them appealing to normalfags
and it worked

Attached: e5fde7649f6f281e717e2818214f995e.jpg (330x800, 49K)

I can't believe the ochochan FC is still alive.

Attached: 8ch.jpg (399x635, 77K)

Yeah they only have the right feet if you wear the racial starting gear feet. It's pretty gay.

No friendo. the retard is you. You cry that the races are just all humans and furries. What kind of races do you want then? What else is fucking left lol

While the post-ARR pleb filter is pretty shitty to go through, it does have cool primal bosses to fight along the way.

Leviathan, Ramuh, Shiva, etc. I just wish the back and forth delivery shit would fucking stop.

Attached: 1563334291195.jpg (943x960, 110K)

Lizard people. Like the original AuRa.

Scalies are still furries you dumbfuck.

Wait... I cant fap to this

Some parts are also important. There's Alphi's character development, Doman refugees, Ilbro appearing and of course the banquet.

>Scales
>Fur

Why would xiv fans be coping about retards who are unable to get into the game? Refugees do nothing good for our game. We literally don't need your presence in our game

Yes. And lorelets constantly ask me why I glamour the racial boots to every job

What's fucking criminal is that the Crystal Tower raid quests aren't mandatory, despite them being EXTREMELY RELEVANT to Shadowbringers.

Attached: 1562919419863.jpg (549x463, 129K)

what else is there really? make a race that is demi human and people cry that its just "human with X", make a race that is more bestial and suddenly its furry bait, what would actually work here?

>Buy a book
>Fuck me i wish i could just read the last chapter instead of the first 6

are people actually fucking stupid?

are these the WoWfaggots i keep hearing about that disregard the entire rest of the game in favour of the newest expansion?, like how all the old city hubs die and become ghost towns because the new expansion added a new community hub?

literally ANYONE playing ffxiv right now, with the mentality of "i wish i could just get to the most current expansion because >muh newness are literally braindead faggots from WoW who have been conditioned by blizzard to only give a shit about the newest expansion and anything before it is worthless content (TBC, WOTLK, Cata)

>all the retards trying to convince wow streamers to switch over
>they would bring their ass cancer fanbase with them
yeah nah wow is great 8.2 saved it and they're totally going to listen to player feedback for 9.0 please stay there

That's right, he was literally having an heart attack throughout the fight. The final debuff his heart completely stops.

>their hair is not available ingame

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1556641656549.png (771x366, 63K)

same fetish pool of anthropomorphic sub-human bullshit

Scalies are a subgenre of furries you dumb newnigger fuck. Stop trying to find excuses for yourself.

Im sure it is which is why 8.2 is never discussed in depth on this board, and your kind only has shitposting to enjoy

adopt

Attached: 1563363784279.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

huh?

So you went down this genre pretty far huh?

NIgga it's the BotW2 Zelda hair,
It came from pyros, so you better buy it now.

Where are the loli viera

>people will go through the entirety of ShB without touching the CT raids
>they will not have the option to call out to Gra'ha Tia
>no option to say its good to see him awake
it actually sucks that they will deprive themselves of such nice moments because they skipped content or were rushing to endgame

We all know 8.2 is shit but don't let the blizzdrones start believing that
I'm happy to see them contained.

I hid them all in my bedroom

Didn't know boob physics are also in cutscenes. Nice. Also is the Viera outfit the hottest there is in the game or is there maybe something else?

Attached: ffxiv_22072019_201359_217.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

Super Fighting Robots

Check out the Shisui set

Do people actually believe this? It takes maybe 1-2 days of casual play to get from the end of ARR to HW. Yes alot of it is "pray return to the waking sands" but so is the base ARR storyline so it's not like the player isn't used to it by then.
Whatever though, I'm glad square kept that in as a wowbabby filter. If only you couldn't pay to skip it the game would be perfect

Attached: 1428950144733.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Literally could not be more fucking basic, holy shit.

maybe they will make them mandatory when they go back and cut the filler quests of the ARR MSQ soon.

Replace the top with something else, thank me later.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-07-19 21-36-06.png (423x1075, 944K)

>If only you couldn't pay to skip it the game would be perfect
That's why Heavensward was praised so highly by players.

Is FSH worth using leves on or should I man up, grab my rod with both hands and start casting.
In HW content in case that changes things.

Attached: 1562739012166.jpg (412x582, 79K)

I low key wish I could choose between kid version or grown up version when creating a character.

>Slutglams? No, I like my Viera to look modest

Attached: file.png (822x960, 373K)

Attached: 1458577130445.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

post best night time tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=PeCVZ1B8Gto

Attached: 1535832363358.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

This is great

>he greets his dead Minfilias as he passes into the other side
pajeet nigga ded

thank pedofags for them not being a thing

>I'm a chronic masturbator
Same user. For me, it's the MCH AF4 with AF2's goggles

WoW is a fucking blight on the industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJqcwGwU8a8

youtube.com/watch?v=oHwTVFSrwlU
by far the best one imo
Ahm Areng is really good too

youtube.com/watch?v=FrsES6HfiwI

WILD AND PURE AND FOREVER FREE

Attached: susano.jpg (480x515, 47K)

>Why, of course I didn't fantasia into a low effort meme race like Viera.
>How could you tell?

Attached: 1560291628289.png (1833x953, 1.17M)

>t. prude
Are you the faggot catboy in

Shuffle?

I remember playing an mmo long ago where you started as a kid then grew up. The concept was pretty neat as you were literally carried through some content and looked up to the grown ups just like kids do.
I really dont think the whole pedo thing is that big of a deal. Tera dint seem to mind and there's always lalafells around.

How come they didn't market the game with it featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

I fished all the way to level 70, even got to level 50 on my FSH before my combat class, but said fuck it and Leve'd to 80 because I wanted to cook shit.

protip: boob physics are determined by your framerate. the lower your framerate, the more intense the jiggling. 60fps is the sweetspot, but playing at 144fps makes the jiggle go away.

Attached: we jigglin.gif (395x512, 478K)

lol no
I play a well dressed blonde and pale viera

>tera
yikes

Attached: paedophiles.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

>blonde and pale viera

Attached: 1562478741074.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Yeah it's weird how they just silently included him, I thought they were getting better at marketing.

Attached: 1533773374037.jpg (1329x744, 105K)

Looks pretty based

> yfw

Attached: Screenshot_175321.png (408x145, 108K)

As long as it doesn't look like pic related.

Attached: ffxiv_09072019_114423_409.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

>what's up guys mr. happy here

Attached: 1563408542102.png (512x512, 410K)

how comes the nameplates in tera was low quality like that despite playing at 1080p

Gross

why do we hate him again?

I'm seething with jealousy user. why would you post that?

Attached: 1561634341652.jpg (721x705, 126K)

That's for the next Capcom crossover with this game.

Was thinking more of cid.

Attached: 1566544567.jpg (789x441, 52K)

>pale skin viera

Attached: 1563314094648.png (869x582, 246K)

my name is now mini cactpot
it's perfectly lore relevant, my viera fucking loves the gold saucer
thanks square

Weary WoWfag... no fun left to have!

Attached: 6ca95023ac58d85212b988ce5641a52a_1920_KR.jpg (1000x563, 119K)

First male viera in game

>be huge Ivalice fanboy
>like bunny girls in general
>people really hate me for being a Viera
why

Deal with it mhiggers. Not everyone has jungle fever

Because his word is law and if you go against him in PF you will be kicked out, like his royal decree is HLR/TNK north on brambles during Tit EX when DPS north would let them fuck up puck during big ads.

Attached: havesex.png (500x475, 203K)

a lot of his tips and guides are really redundant and drawn out for no real reason. I remember someone posting a spot-on copypasta mocking him a week ago.
Also unsubstantiated rumors that he was a huge asshole at some fan fest years ago, and tried to cheat during some challenge

He looks like the kind of guy who would ban someone simply for posting cunny

Attached: 1559710635446.png (860x981, 805K)

>Hrothgar have slav names
Fuck, that's so tempting.

He talks way too much before getting to the point. His content is tiresome and tends to end with a question instead of an answer.

>desert looks soulless
who would have thought.

to be fair MTQcapture said the same thing about H/T north so it makes sense PF groups would just go with it. I dunno who's meme it was to just stand in the center during ice circles though because they can go to hell, that's stupid

>People ask for examples of why it is bad
>NO, U DONT UNDERSTANT, ITS JUST BAD
You sound like a retard lmao

Thancred had to pull off bullshit invisibility shenanigans just to get the edge on him, and even then he almost dies.

Attached: 1533949832074.png (1902x395, 83K)

what is this... a disturbance. on MY board.

Attached: janny22.jpg (1562x960, 233K)

MENTOR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1563825115281.png (523x145, 89K)

I used to find Minfilia of the First really weird looking. Then she became Ryne and makes me rock diamond, fuck.

They're both shit

it took him 20+ minutes just to say "dps are supposed to go south"

Wait that looks fun to fuck with
How hard is it to become a mentor?

Attached: 1563403297660.jpg (800x1163, 133K)

I hate all guide makers

t. mad as fuck gw2fag

>tfw everyone complains about the NN online
>own servers NN is really chill and helpful and doesn't have all this shit
feels good, its actually a pretty nice world chat that also helps sprouts

Attached: 1561748107469.png (1880x247, 60K)

>wow
insufferable neckbeards with god complex that think they are better than everyone else
>FF
insufferable degenerate neckbeards that roleplay as cute catgirls to fulfill a sad life

I mean, I play WoW and I don't know if this happens outside of Cutting Edge guilds, but holy shit the community is cancer.
They should just make Mythic a 10 man endevour so I can deal with half the ammount of nerdrage and flaming.

Fuck, why did I never got this chat

I miss her eyes to be honest

Keep dreaming. All WoW clones are shit.

its the new fotm tranny race
after awhile most will just fanta back into lizards though

He's a beast master mixed with whatever comes after monk. What else did you expect? He was never shown as a main villain but the right hand of fatman.

So far any guesses on who might be our 5.3 trial?
Nidhogg was a given in HW and people were already speculating Yotsuyu to come back as a fight the moment they showed her surviving in SB. I don't see anyone on The First who could be a potential late expansion fight except maybe Ran'jit, unless they blow their Elidibus/Zenos load before 6.0

Attached: 1894534533437.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Where did the move for cat girls go.

I should make a vid of every EX starting with ShB and sum them up in 3 minutes, would anybody watch that?

Attached: Screenshot_43.png (1919x1079, 2.83M)

They really need to increase the mentor requirements, even with the Shadowbringers update it is too lenient. It should require at least 1000 commends, have no account strikes handed out by GMs, and the player must have a certain amount of playtime.

>XIV is a WoW clone

Attached: 1559827196342.png (258x282, 117K)

The opening is so fucking good.

hrothgar

>Made by male potato
No

Yes because all the other ones are way too long winded.

How much dick do you want to suck as HLR?

you can turn that recruiting thing off from party finder settings m'dude

Make sure to pet them daily.

Attached: 776BA178-0353-4BD2-84AC-A79951F56BE1.jpg (598x457, 71K)

>join FC for buffs
>chat is constantly "haha hey chibi :3 how was your day XP" *snuggles wolfie*
>move FC chat to a separate containment tab but still feel ashamed to be in any way associated with them
Why are all Free Companies so trash?

Attached: 1560031053986.gif (320x240, 603K)

That is correct. No use denying it.

>Calls himself Chibi
>Complaining about others

Make a non trash one?

>New fantasy race in fantasy game: interesting fantasy people who carry a strange lore with them and even look slightly repulsive / intriguing
>New fantasy race in tranny simulator 14: human with bunny ears and a slutty outfit for porn-addicted retards to jerk off to plentifully

I see where your priorities lie.

Attached: 1467872538099.jpg (508x524, 27K)

because you didn't get invited

5.3 boss will be whatever the noise is that destroyed the Ascians

PRITHEE, RETURN TO THE WAKING SANDS WARRIOR OF LIGHT

Madeen.

>tfw fc of friends and non-cancer randos
It's nice.

Classicfags have become bitter and jaded, all they do is attack XIV now. And Classic hasn't even come out yet.

yeah

They're not all trash, you just joined the wrong one. Find a boomer FC if you're on Primal.

> join FC of dude who got me into FFXIV
> dead as fuck and group does nothing together
> buffs are up constantly at least
> Group can craft anything if I ask and have the mats
I'm not sure how to feel about it, I want a group that does the challenging shit and/or pvp.

Attached: 1563096317697.png (800x800, 698K)

yeah but look at our shiny new fat cat mount

How do I go about finding a boomer FC

Shit bait

are you in leviathan? I have an FC that's been ongoing now for like 6 years populated only by close friends who play casually as work allows. if you only need to use the bonus without cringe worthy chat I could simply get you on it.

>When WE FALL lines up with all your cooldowns

Attached: infuse my dick.jpg (1007x702, 108K)

idk why everyone's shitting on you. I just got into ffxiv but it was a fucking hassle having to navigate between 3 different websites just to buy the game and make an account. mogstation is especially confusing at first.

>populated only by close friends
Oh boy an FC with a pre-established clique
no thanks

What server are you on

Totally not a WoW clone XIVtard

Attached: yoshipblizzcon.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

fragile

Leviathan

>just caught the traitor elezen tranny
AAAAA HOW MUCH FUCKING LONGER IS ARR HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1548164550595.jpg (382x336, 56K)

dunno why people call it a WoW clone. WoW didn't invent tab target hotbar combat or scripted boss mechanics.

what?

Sup caveman

Cope and dial8

>he doesn't know Yoshi P likes taking and keeping pictures of his victims

Attached: 1562741673680.jpg (400x600, 70K)

can we agree that wow is the copy of xiv now

bfa is unironically better than both

The dungeons in FFIVX are way too complex for the average WOWbabby to handle

99% of WOWfags wouldn't be able to finish Copperbell Mines.

It's still weird to me that raiding isn't really done by free companies but rather "statics" which are basically just groups

>together with another BLM in a levelling dungeon
>he never uses fire 3 and blizzard 3 and still transposes between fire and ice
Shit's infuriating. It's like they don't even bother to read tooltips of new skills.

Fuck you John, I got you in don't complain.

Attached: 1562680813963.jpg (1024x576, 160K)

>tfw want to explore different FCs
>currently in dead FC that is literally just me and 3 other people
>all attempts to recruit and retain members have ended in failure
>friends irl with the leader and if I leave I'm pretty sure he will have a fit
>subtly suggested we drop the FC entirely, but he refuses to budge
we get to enjoy the buffs and stuff, but honestly it gets pretty boring when no one else is on, social linkshells are also barely a thing anymore, at least when I looked

Attached: 1561688451401.png (253x221, 53K)

pfft you make it sound as if we were raiding elites who make you count points before looting gear

haha
oh wait, you're serious?
yikes

It's not as good as you think user. Having parseniggers self-fellating over their padded numbers gets dull after a while

Sort of. XIV started off as a wow clone but then developed it's own systems that wow is now copying.

I mean you can get FC's that do content, NEST is an example of it. It's just uncommon.

Tis good to see you shitposter of light, would'st thou venture forth into distant thread, pray listen and heed my warnings lest ye be overwhelmed.
'Neath the weave of passages and illustrations that form the bedrock of our board breath a terrible and corpulent creature, known whenceforth to the locals as "the janitor" or colloquially as simply "janny"
Prithee, my friend, do excercise extreme caution whenst thine paths cross with these abominations. Immense is their size, and their hunger for immeasurable power. They doth not labour for recognition nor coin, instead scouring our board clean of essence for no monetary compensation. Subsisting only on pockets of heat.
Pray be mindful, my trusted companion. For these distended creatures holdeth sway over the primordial forces of our board, able to banish posts at will

Attached: urianger.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

if you only want to catch up you can skip the cut scenes for now. You can always go to an inn and open the book inside the room to watch the cut scenes later.

>ffxiv dungeons
>complex
they're basically all straight lines wtf are you talking about

He's right though.
I've seen plenty of wowfugees fuck up mechanics in the first few dungeons.

fragile

Because it's a WoW clone, some classes are clones like DRK is a blood dk clone, even their immunity and cds with magic damage reduction are the same.
XIV dungeons are a straight line, kill yourself tard.

This baits the retard

Well you only need 8 dudes to raid, so it's hard to involve everyone. My fc does do the 24 man together but its hard to get people to show up and sometimes we need randos.

You haven't seen WoW dungeons then, right now they are completely braindead. They are not what they used to be.

>tell tank that he should use Arm's Reach when pulling big, acts as a second rampart
>he uses it and is surprised on how well it works, thanks me for the advice

wtf

Attached: 1504657418436.jpg (306x331, 69K)

99% of WOW content is tank and spank. Literally no mechanics for the vast majority of the game.

... 1.0 was nowhere similar to wow.
2.0 took some ideas from what was popular at the time. Claiming it's a clone is like saying a GT40 is the same as a Camry because they both have wheels, doors, lights and you can drive them around.

Remember when WoW didn't have scripted cutscenes at all during quests? Guess when they started doing it...

Attached: warrior of light.jpg (2557x1435, 196K)

What does WoW have to do with this? Wouldn't it be more logical for players new to MMOs in general be bad at games? WoW players know all the basics of MMOs are have similar difficulty content.

He's right. Every single WoW player I've run into in XIV is a total fucking retard that can't function without DBM holding their hand. They've lost any capability they had of noticing mechanics for themselves

you actually like walking into empty rooms?

I'm not saying they're not, but lets not pretent ffxiv dungeons are anything other than a straight line. There are a few older ones with a couple of side rooms but look at the map of any of the newer ones especially and they're literally just a straight line.
Holminster Switch is probably the worst one for that, although it can feel really open when you get out of the forest it's literally all just set dressing.

They are both solid examples of the genre being dead and it's never going to be half as good as it was

The mechanic of "don't attack the adds you fucking idiots" in Copperbell Mines is indeed too hard for wowfugees. Without DBM telling them what to do they are completely clueless.

They are literally the worst players in current ff14 content.

>cohealer grilling me on why I don't help top people off
>I tell them I cast medica II and they should just let the HoT's do their job until more damage goes out
>they notice and apologise
I thought I was going to be told to kill myself but this was much nicer

Attached: 1552846444297.jpg (500x661, 38K)

>wowhead.com/zone=10225/operation-mechagon
>Dungeon is an entire area
>Boss fights aren't in a boring circle

>fall for the "level FSH" memes and actually start leveling FSH
>it's the best DOH/L class by far, incredibly relaxing, and fun
>since playing FSH I've been going to the gym more often and got 3 matches on tinder over the course of a few days

what the fuck guys I thought it was a meme

Attached: 1563576691020.jpg (476x600, 48K)

I've been using Arm's Length on pulls but I'm not sure if it does anything on enemies that don't use skills, does it lower how fast they auto as well?

You were supposed to post Vanilla BRD you dumb WOWfaggot

Yeah it slows auto attacks down, it's good shit.

wholesome post and cute roe

Youre just completely guessing and attaching a goofy nickname to all new players. Not nearly as many people are coming from WoW as you imagine. Its just new people in general.

Mog station is the first gatekeeper. It filters out the first wave of brainlets

>a single patch dungeon is better than all the current pve content from shadowbringers

Attached: 1554556022417.jpg (522x473, 52K)

>Want to tank
>Level up my GNB a bit
>Apparently it needs a ton of weaving
>I have a shit ping

What tank doesn't need any weaving?

>drop a hot or healing zone
>cohealer still top everyone off instantly even though it's not needed.

Attached: 6.jpg (710x779, 72K)

Which world is the Yea Forums fc on?

WAR

kek

>DRK is a blood dk clone
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: blood dk.jpg (841x304, 69K)

Oh sweet, that's even better than I thought, thanks I'll be sure to use it a bit more often since I was semi saving it for things I knew used skills.

It's not a guess idiot, many of them actually mention it off hand or its in their search info.

Only if you're a Viera

what's your ping

Because that wasn't Dante, Dante doesn't have a sword with mechanics, Gunbreaker is literally Nero.

so on trash pulls are you just supposed to rampart into arms' length then spam blackest night on cooldown?

>running wow dungeon
>RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL RUN AWAY
>GTFO addon screams at me for standing in bad
>FIVE
>FOUR
>THREE
>TWO
>ONE
>KILL ADDS AUTOMATICALLY MARKED SKULL AND X
>Whew thank god I had addons to tell me what to do I was too busy staring at all 4 buttons I still have
>I don't know what I would do if I had to actually remember enemy ability names or figure out the telegraphs for myself

>Arm's Reach when pulling big, acts as a second rampart
WTF?!

>WoWgods living rent free in XIVtrannies' heads
I lol

SHUT THE FUCK UP XIVFUCKER

Attached: 1464978222303.jpg (500x500, 66K)

It applies Slow to every single mob that hits you. Doesn't work on bosses though.

>drop asylum down
>the fucking bard stands right outside of it
>complains they aren't being healed enough
>ask them to step in the healing bubble
>they tell me to stop dpsing to do my job
why can't they just stand in the fucking bubble? it feels really nice when its healing the whole party, why do they deprive me of my joy?

Attached: 1543193367385.jpg (829x960, 220K)

Drk rotation is literally 1-2-3 with blackest night and 2 ogcd from time to time, not too different from blood DK, brainlet.

Attached: DRK-Opener-MT.png (1560x610, 414K)

Slow +20% when enemies attack you. It slows attack speed down.

XIV players make up a ton of bullshit about their openers though. Your 'opener' isn't 2 minutes long.

You forgot the airhorn and the deep voice yelling BEWARE

Yep, it's confusing as hell, those retards are just proud for being able to swim through shit.

Maybe so, but 4.5 WoL was arguably as strong as the rest of the Scions combined (see Zenos fight where Lyse, Hien and Yugiri get crushed by him where as WoL easily solos). The early loss vs Ran'jit was totally a job.

With that said, my headcanon is that Thancred's trump card probably only worked because his real body's stuck in the Source and probably was super effective against Ranjit due to him relying on aether precog.

SEEEEEEEETHING

Attached: KEK.png (1641x450, 202K)

Reminder that these are the sorts of “people” that play tranny fantasy xiv

f-list.net/c/lfah%20morcant/

Whats a more respectable job, BLM or RDM?

WoW devs are incapable of designing a fight without constant add spawns it seems.

If you think mogstation is confusing you fuckers are lucky you never had to deal with playonline
Holy SHIT

>Your 'opener' isn't 2 minutes long
Of course not, that's far too long for an opener. This however kills the wowfag arguing their openers are better

Attached: 1562760338312.webm (872x488, 2.73M)

We're just laughing at you, shitter

Rescue him once if he still steps out let him die.

oh right how could I forget

Attached: dbm_alerts.jpg (1390x680, 121K)

nooo NOOOO ADDONS HELP ME

>Dark Arts
Imagine being this much of a retard

Attached: 1562352859487.jpg (852x814, 183K)

I don't get why people keep making these retarded things for very simples classes

Attached: rotation.png (2000x2200, 1.38M)

>Cant argue criticisms and just point to review scores
>The same scores you bash if they disagree with a game you like

BLM if you're a parse tranny who doesn't want to move for mechanics and likes big numbers, RDM if you want to look stylish as fuck and be a jack of all trades, but do average damage

>le 2.5 gcd xd

And normies, so only autists are allowed to play.

>invades the thread with garbage
>"R-RENT FREE"

Attached: 1567975478493.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

>only has "criticisms" because his beloved expansion was btfo'd by a tranny game

Someone post the JOHN MADDEN feral druid flowchart

How long does it take to get a mount from the beast tribe reps?

Reminder that WOWfag buttrage and jealously against FFXIV will only deepen after Classic comes out and flops hard.

>SAM is too hard for the Wowfugee
Oh I am laffin

Attached: 1563305762524.jpg (500x500, 61K)

I like ff14 and don’t really like WoW, but I understand that’s others like WoW and I’m ok with that.

depresses me that i can do that dps and more as a drg with half the effort

TBN -> Rampart -> Arm's Length -> Shadow Wall

in that priority, don't stack em.

Isn't it a month if you do every quest possible?

Bout a month of doing all their quests daily. Something like that

Never mind

Attached: 124.jpg (860x2258, 124K)

>Been playing XIV much longer than you but am able to actually criticize it

couldn't you use tbn between big cooldowns

Yes and you should be. Weave TBN is as often as you can. Ideally go TBN > Rampart > TBN > other CDS > TBN etc.

>xiv doesnt have addons so its better
lmao cope
this game needs a lot of qol changes but it will never get them because they cater to the console audience

Attached: dxNlX7N6rCuNf_YN.webm (984x720, 1.38M)

right right, thanks

Is Arthras suppose to be a dick like for the LOLs?
I can't tell if I'm suppose to laugh or be mad. Tell me Yea Forums, which is the correct response?

will summoner ever be fun?

>xiv has baby difficulty pve content that needs no addon so it's better
oh ok

>WoW mythic raids
>Takes the absolute best players at least a week of playing 16 hours for 7 days straight
>That's after optimizing gear for months using up to 7 alt characters, each alt better geared than most regular mythic guild raiders
>Most regular mythic guilds will need to wait for pre-patch nerfs to even progress the harder bosses

>FFXIV hardest content
>Beaten on day 1 by casual Japanese pugs

huh?

Attached: 1544185714919.jpg (1440x900, 331K)

Based console chads keeping the WOWfaggots who can't live without addons away.

>Can't even argue that DRK rotation is literally 1-2-3

Besides that I never said that WoW classes are harder than XIV, I just said they copy design ideas like a tank who tanks by using self shield and absorving health, sounds familiar huh?.
They're even copying WoW healing design now by making healing more important even though XIV design was already fine with mostly.

Attached: 1563742127911.jpg (1280x1811, 579K)

>Defending your game being designed around expecting players to have third party apps

And Blizzard caters to the addon users, giving bosses a billion mechanics.

they cant make hard content where you have to track stuff and timers because the UI is absolute ass

>qol changes
In other words, make the game streamlined as fuck and braindead like wow. No thanks, thanks for ruining mmos you faggot.

mythic raids are not good design

WOWfags getting unhinged

God DBM is such cancer. People like to say Gearscore addon ruined the game but it was DBM that did the most damage by encouraging a stupid playerbase.

Even the most basic of dungeons have more mechanics between trash and bosses than the equivalent thing in WoW. Try again sweaty.

It's not my game tho

healin is literally the same now as it was in sb wtf

Man it feels good to be a WoWgod.
I get to experience the most polished and intellectually stimulating MMO PvE content on the market, and all the weeb zoomers can do about it is seethe and seethe and seethe.

Attached: 2.jpg (680x661, 148K)

>FFXIV hardest content
>Beaten on day 1 by casual Japanese pugs
XIV's hardest content is ultimates though, and they took a couple weeks to clear. And they weren't locked behind artificial difficulty like gearing either, everyone who beat the Weapon's Refrain was BiS going into it. Cope more Blizzcuck

yeah and even with that the game is 100 times harder than ffxiv pve content

>we tuned the raid incorrectly on purpose as a joke

>mechanic bloat out the ass because the encounters are designed aound DMB and weakauras
>he thinks this is good

Attached: 1515873303207.jpg (1307x740, 137K)

Esports level autism being required to beat the hardest difficulty is not entertaining, or relevant to 99% of players.

You have no steak in this argument if you aren't actively playing either game. please leave the premises.

I know this image is mostly a meme, but for dummy dps, isn't it better to just keep casting Glare instead of fishing for Misery?

Wrong person but thanks for the (You) anyway.

>the most polished and intellectually stimulating MMO PvE content on the market
That would be FFXI

Watch their Shb panel, they want healers healing more but they didn't design fights properly for that. Why do you think they pruned so many dps spells from healers?

Ultimate is bad design simply because no fight should go past 10/12 minutes. It's tedious and you could make the encounter more difficult/just as good by crampacking more in less.

here's 2
>buff/debuff tracking on non-targeted ennemies
>have an actual fonctionnal tab targeting that doesnt tab the farest target
does that make the game streamlined and brainded? no just less clunky

>leveling DNC
>just reached the bargaining phase of the realization that i'll always be doing less dps than everyone no matter what
please yoshi give it some buffs im begging you

Attached: 1547520612642.png (464x452, 187K)

they pruned exactly 1 spell from WHM, 0 spells from AST and removed all the DPS branch spells SCH got from being bundled with SMN.

Been playing FFXIV for 6 years and probably gonna quit soon. MMOs are just inherently shit desu

yes it is

>WOWfags actually barging into an FFXIV thread trying to convince everyone their dungeons aren't braindead linear snorefests

Attached: 1538852012395.png (512x215, 109K)

>implying its bloated
there are both more mechanics and more varied mechanics in the average ffxiv encounter, on top of classes having thrice as many buttons to push
the average blizzdrone is so retarded they need an addon to take them through easy fights so they can focus on their 5 button rotation

Lol no. Dancer is a buff bitch.

>bro your game doesn't have brutally hard content that not even 1% of the playerbase takes seriously
How is this a good thing?

>NOOOOOOOOO I NEED MY ADD ONS TO PLAY THE GAME FOR UHH I MEAN QOL!

WOWfags live vicariously through the 0.01% hardcore raiders

It's all they have left.

enjoy your raid utility bro

>FFXIV thread
>literally has WoW in the OP
c o p e

Attached: 1542339451387.png (600x580, 817K)

They meant they wanted healers to focus less on adlo cheese, not that they wanted healers to only heal. Separately they wanted to adjust how scholar was more complex than the other teo. They purposefully clarified this and every job change and fight design so far has been in line with this
Somehow, you're still repeating your bullshit months later

I play swtor

You can tune the second one with the settings.

DNC does less personal dps than any other dps job but turns their dance partner into a slaughterhouse, you might as well accept that

dont you know all of the wowfags are apart of that 1% where it will take them months and months to kill a boss after nerfs and tremendous ilvl bloat

no one cares about wow, faggot

Thancred also arrived on the First years before you do and was fighting during that time. It's only natural that he got stronger.

Attached: bolice.jpg (500x500, 41K)

based
don't tell anyone i said that

WE FALL

WE FALL

WE FAAAAAAAAALLL

Attached: WoW audience.jpg (1256x1354, 397K)

>DC Universe Online is still alive

are you new or something

>buy a book

based xivtards see their shitty videogame for what it actually is

thank god he's a retarded boomer who will never touch FF14

WoW CLASSIC
Where the fuck are these retailcucks coming from?

Attached: BASED DRUIDS.png (772x561, 72K)

Is this a joke? This has to be a joke

people dont take it seriously because all they do is ERP and level their other jobs by spamming the same dungeons before cancelling their subscription
its not because you eat shit that everyone is willing to eat shit
the UI is trash and doesnt give you enough information to maximize your gameplay

>entire thread is XIVtrannies screeching about WoW's success
>"n-n-nobody c-cares about WoW, f-f-f-f-faggot.........."
lmao

Attached: 1469726743107.png (491x585, 56K)

Where's the fun in Retail WoW raids when the boss mechanics get spoiled weeks/months in advance by the Public Test Realm?

Attached: 1542286469841.png (400x462, 197K)

>WoW's success

Attached: 1447094705663.jpg (422x408, 102K)

That makes it even worse, so they just decided to make dpsing as healer even worse while not making more fun. YIKES.

because the retail wow community is so sperg that if you wipe once everyone kills themselves in rage and shame
try to take the concept of a learning party into group finder in wow, see how it goes

>The wowfag thinks story in a game is bad

Attached: 1561326933353.png (600x450, 391K)

I got bored of it after the Yavin IV arc

>XIV classes are supposed to be really complicated
>Play it
>It's literally just pressing a button when it lights up

It looks like complicated if you don't actually play the game.

5.X white mage is the most interesting and fun healer to play optimally that they have ever created

dont watch the ptr spoils?
and why does it even matter anyway, the point is to kill the boss

p bitches
SUP bitches
its LIGHTWARDEN here

im here to talk about that crystarium, that crystarium? shiiit. shit people p-people be talkin’ bout how it was all, hopeful, and shit, but you know what I’m tryin to say? I’m tryin to say, is that…c’mon now, crystarium? c'mon, and that little tower baby that looks like a dildo. aight, I ain't trying to live my life next to a DIL. DOE.

Attached: 1552567986535.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>Leonhart set
Ugh I see literally thousands of guys like you doing the exact same thing and it's never not boring. You're not fucking squall and larping as him when 99% of the time you don't even bother looking like him being some catfag or the like is just being an eyesore.

>WOWbaby tries out FFXIV

clips.twitch.tv/MotionlessResilientMomNinjaGrumpy

Attached: 1546540650033.jpg (246x250, 8K)

>literally THE most popular and beloved MMORPG on the market
>not successful
Don't tell me you are one of those retards who actually believes XIV has more subs than WoW...

>go to google
>watch strat for xiv boss
>"woah I've been spoiled, my fun is ruined!"

>Have a SCH and AST level up

FUCK OFF

Was she best girl?

Attached: ffxiv_07202019_223544_371.png (1920x1080, 610K)

based psychopath putting streamnigs in their place

Everyone knows Exarch can't do shit but suck. dick.

>tfw rdm is harder than any class in WoW
truly pathetic

>most popular mmo on the market
Stop, I'm gonna piss myself laughing

Is that the new allied race for wow?

>push button when it lights up
>fel cleave on warrior as soon as you get the chance instead of saving it to stack as many of them together as possible
>pitch perfect with one stack of wanderer's minuet
I'm sure there are plenty of other examples of how retarded you would have to be to do that but those are the only two classes I've played so far

>literally THE most popular
Cope wowfag. You will NEVER even come CLOSE to OSRS

Attached: 1510495823278.jpg (931x529, 100K)

xiv's gameplay is just not fun
I prefer the speed and responsiveness from wow
t. level 60 SMN/WAR

Good. Fuck streamers and fuck wow refugees.

cope
>some free 2 play mobile game
>even comparable to WoW
imagine thinking this unironically

consider yourself filtered, my friend

>literally THE most popular and beloved MMORPG on the market
I too miss 2008

absolutely based. WoW fags have been ruining XIV lately. It's an analogy to refugees invading Europe and ruining the peace. I've seen sprouts shit talking so much the last couple weeks I almost don't even want to play anymore. I lost it when a sprout started sperging out in anger in a practice group, 3 days after ShB release, in Titania ex. Yes, a fucking sprout made it to end level content 3 days after expansion release.

The guy you responded didn't say they were complex, he said they were too complex for WoWrefugees, which they are.
FFXIV are straigh lines, everyone knows.

what year are we pretending to be in

>He thinks XIV doesn't have more subs than WoW

Attached: 1562555211151.png (1229x953, 1.26M)

Consider the following: Both XIV, and modern WoW are trash

Attached: frightened manatee.webm (360x360, 766K)

>Newfag trying to argue when he didn't even play most classes yet
Yikes

>Ugh
I will wear it anyway.

WOWbabs all use story skips and levelboosters.

The point is that they're both full of nothing but straight lines and circle/square boss rooms.

you dont know shit nigga

Attached: 1545298545376.png (737x220, 81K)

It's hard to avoid spoilers when people blatantly talk about in game.

oh no no no

Attached: file.png (821x341, 393K)

Oh shit user, remember to invest in bitcoin while you're back there in 2008

Attached: 1563313577837.png (585x512, 120K)

>WoWfag gets utterly btfo
>resorts to falseflagging
every single time

>People would rather play XIV than watch it

>retard trying to argue when he has no idea what he's doing and playing the classes wrong
big oof, senpai

I've been playing since like 2013 bitch nigga. Back when Summoner was just a refreshing dots class lmao

Retard

>people would rather watch than play WoW
makes sense

ASMONGOLD PLEASE TAKE MY GOLD!!!

It's super easy to level without leves.
The facet quests give you a ludicrous amount of experience.
Too bad it's the worst fishing story of them all by far.

Even then how the fuck did they go from sprout to 80 endgame content that fucking fast jesus. Even skipping most of it I thought it'd take more than a couple weeks.

>ffxivfags will never experience the joy of beating an end boss after 500 pulls over 3 weeks
literally better sex

its not fun
ogcd have animation latency and you can only cast 2 ogcd in the 2.5 gcd windows, it feels like playing with 200ms
in wow its instant

>FF14 fags getting their ass blasted into the fucking orbit in their own thread
EVERY TIME

>twitch views are subs
Yikes

>Twitch views means a game is good because my favorite e-celeb plays it
Way to out yourself as a Zoomer. Shouldn't you be working a part time job so you have enough money to buy gold from chink farmers to give to Asmon instead of posting on a website you're too young to be on?

>still worse than league of legends
oh no no no no

Attached: twitchpopularitymeansnothing.png (901x300, 431K)

Literally the mark of a zoomer. Twitch player count metrics.

The more views a game gets the worse it is anyway. It means its full of zooms and ecelebs that ruin the fanbase

Thats not subs user thats twitch

the one with good pvp

Attached: 1563824437877.png (500x375, 233K)

You're right, 2009 was 10 years ago.

is this supposed to be bad?
league of legends is one of the most popular game, and it's free
it does have more players than wow and xiv

>Meanwhile the only time a Wow thread even reaches limit within 24 hours is if they tie XIV to it
How's it possible to be coping this hard

>SAM is too hard for a WoW player
That is really embarrassing, now I know why they wipe on the low level dungeons.

Attached: 1563383905712.png (338x327, 169K)

>Asmongold is not even streaming
>It still has a lot more views than XIV

YIKESSSSSSSS

Attached: v is underaged.jpg (1184x1136, 280K)

New thread, FFXIVbros

WoWfags you are NOT allowed to come in. Go make a Classic thread and plot out how you're going to pay tribute to your favorite streamer.

stop falseflagging, wownig

cope

retard
generals belong on /vg/
Yea Forums is for console wars, eceleb cocksucking and shitposting

100% mad

>Twitch viewers is the definitive metric on how good a game is
I too like fortnite lilzoom, make sure to make a thread when classic launches so we can all work together to get to Asmon layer

That is not the hardest content, they were just story raids and they are piss easy. Ultimate is the hardest content.

How will World of Warcraft ever recover from this embarrassment?

Attached: 1248214872.jpg (1813x853, 444K)

>wow audience is dumb zoomers now
These people will shit up classic hard

This is the World of Warcraft that you play.

Attached: the old school experience.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

>posting unverified """"""""""""""""leaks""""""""""""""""
xivtrannies really are pathetic

It is yeah, Misery is a 300p loss in a vacuum.

No, I play on retail

A lot of the people who keep spamming classic threads are zoomers who never even played WoW when it first came out.
The only reason they give a shit is because their streamer overlords tell them to. Classic is going to be an absolute shitfest.

You know why WoW has so many views? because people are racing to get world first, actual hard content that doesn't exist in XIV, kek.

I'm so sorry.

Attached: just like the old days.jpg (750x751, 230K)

YOU DON'T PAY MY SUB URIANGER

It's bad when there's a mythic race going on.

HOME

Attached: 1561530265527.png (3222x598, 706K)

not really, there's no advertisement or anything
its not an official blizzard event

>cutscene tranny
fuck off back to /vg/

youtube.com/watch?v=83Loai4dBSE

>Actual hard content
>Vomit clashing mechanics on the screen at the same time
>Have to be playing with 3rd party addons that tell you what to do so even a brainlet can follow any fight, complete with loud noises
>Gear check bosses prolonging the race
>Less than 1% of the already dwindling playerbase care
Oh yeah, real great content there. Why are all those people watching instead of playing the game then?

>FFXIV devs rips off "HOME" shitposting
epic

>twitch
>representitive of players
This just means a couple big streamers are playing WoW lol. It's like GTA RP getting to the top just because Lirik or Sodapoppin playing it.

I'm playing WoW for raids and I'm having fun
cope

Good thing you are, no one else is.

>this message was sponsored by activision-blizzard

FFXIV is clearly the better game both subjectively and objectively.