It's actually unreal how good this game is

It's actually unreal how good this game is.
I don't get it, do pople shit on it because it's absolutely nothing like BF1, and it's actually pretty hardcore and fastpaced compared to that WW1 abortion?
Like, the cod kids that invaded the battlefield franchise with BF1 are now mad that they can't cheese their way out of the game with all of the stupid nonsense features that game added -and that BFV removed- or what?

Attached: 20181123134552_scdk.jpg (500x700, 96K)

hi discord tranny

Difficulty in seeing enemies is a problem. That's why I never play solo firestorm mode on that game. You move, you die. The map is too big to spend time checking eveything, looking for small dots that might be the potential enemy, etc.

fuck off call me when you actually have a battlefield not just a huge map where you're only objective is to run and shoot, what am i saying the maps are not even huge anymore they just got smaller

its a shit battlefield game but a decent call of duty

>dude what if Assault became the anti-tank class, can out-snipe recons, has faster TTK at range than support, and literally anyone can revive

Why would I play this when BF4 exists with 5x the content?

it's not bad but has it's problems, it's buggy and they are very slow at releasing new content. the class balance is terrible and so is most of the maps. they have delayed the new hyped map for a month now while the random invisible player bug has been in for the same amount of time

What's even more worse is that Assault originally had SMGs like in BF1, but then DICE decided to swap it with Medic's semi-autos and made them more powerful than BF1 + the addition of assault rifles as well.

As a competitive Battlefield shit bucket player I could just not get used to all the shit they changed. Fuck having to press a button to regen health, fuck taking away spotting, fuck what they did to tanks and most importantly fuck trannies!

>competitive Battlefield

Attached: 1djcqd.jpg (1144x559, 84K)

>battlefield after 4
>authoreitarian game design with retardedly narrow class roles
>attrition system on top of it so good players can't do shit without their retarded allies

I have no idea how someone could fuck up a Battlefield game that hard, its fucking uncanny of they managed to suck up all the fun in the series after 1, I dont even care about the black female nazis or the robotic arms or whatever, this game is mechanically dogshit, also BR doesn't belong to Battlefield, conquest and rush are the core and should remain the core of the game.

because bf4 is dead.

Wrong

no, it's genuinely dead user.
go on, whip out the bf4stats.com shit like all the nonsensical bf4drones usually do when this argument is brought up.
you are not aware of that playercount is faked and 9 servers out of 10 have fake players in them.
you don't even play bf4 anymore, i betcha.

True, I like playing on console and I can't find an official server anymore only 500% ticket servers by butthurt server owners that don't let me use a stinger.

I think I'm just tired of shooters in general. None of them hold my attention anymore even though I grew up playing the hell out of them.

on pc it's slightly better, but faggy admin that kick you for the smallest things are a problem on pc as well
the game has 2k players at best on peak hours

Just download better battlelog.
You'll find tons of active servers.

Haven't touched it in several months. Is medic still garbage? SMG only is the dumbest shit ever.

Battlefield is basically just CoD with a couple of vehicles now. It lost its identity.

Attached: Harley-Quinn-DC-Comics-фэндомы-DC-Cosplay-2879550.jpg (584x960, 71K)

Bf4 is still active in PS4 but you better like TDM on Operation Locker or Conquest on Siege

What is funny is that Dice is rolling back on that interactivity. The medic and support crates now have that regen aura

just played after a decent amount of time and it's worse than before. Uninstall.exe as I soon as I saw glowing players in dark. Pure garbage Mrs.Shill

Attached: d.gif (218x100, 24K)

There are a bunch of servers that get full but u are right there are also a bunch with faked playercounts

I’m on Xbox and I can find plenty of dlc servers in the evening that are full. They are all hardcore so I know some people don’t like that but it’s far from dead

For real. Remember the giant naval battles? Nothing like having only a destroyer left and your entire team spawning on it, desperately fighting off planes and ships.

Attached: fletch1.1.jpg (400x298, 9K)

most people don't even remember that there were subs in BF1942. I used to love taking out enemy ships, than slowly rising to the surface in the middle of the enemy team swimming around, and gunning em down with my mp42. Felt like I was in goddamn movie.

Where can I do that in 5?

reddit thread

2k players is perfectly fine

>I don't get it, do pople shit on it because it's absolutely nothing like BF1, and it's actually pretty hardcore and fastpaced compared to that WW1 abortion?
You know exactly why people shit on it, don't act like you don't know.

Attached: 1563506845330.jpg (719x727, 106K)

Why are you trying to constantly bait people

Are you that upset that people don't like your game?

I play on the USAF server and it's always full with a queue

no user, stop kidding yourself
you can't play any of the different modes or the dlc maps
it's conquest\rush on vanilla maps
>b-but x5 times the content
that you can't play, so what gives?
you're lucky if sometimes one of the admins of those "allmaps" servers manually changes the map to some DLC shit
but then everyone quits
bf4 is absolutely dead, user

the fakedplayers plugin doesn't really help that much, user
sure, you can now spot the servers with fake players, but there are still very little servers being played
at least in europe
and no, i dont want to play metro 24/7

Lmao

Imagine how great it would be if they allowed mods
It hurts bros

>Why are you trying to constantly bait people
I'm not baiting people.
At all.
The battlefield general died months ago, i want to talk about the game on Yea Forums - Videogames.
A board about videogames and their culture.

Attached: 1543911137428.jpg (720x720, 61K)

i never really had this issue, is this a monitor thing or graphics settings? i play on ultra with post process and undergrowth as the only two things on low - of course turn off vingette, dof, ads dof, blur, CA and film grain too. people stick out too much if anything but i guess without spotting being a major thing it makes sense

This is battlefield for QUEEENS!

Attached: battlefield-v-female-soldier-claw.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 72K)

Can confirm, the graphics are well polished and nice to look at, but there's way too much graphics bloat pretty much everywhere.
Turning everything off barely helps, and the 2p texture trick from some months ago will get you instantly permabanned.
Assuming they haven't fixed it already.

>nobody plays female characters ingame but deviants
>there are no prosthetics or over-the-top cosmetics
wow you sure told 'em

The developers made that one.

yeah, and they never shipped it ingame
BFV had horrible marketing
mixed with DICE Stockholm devs defending their "decisions" based on "im on the right side of history" on reddit
you cannot deny that
but the game is fucking fun and plays nothing like the trailers

There were black celts fighting in WW2 as well you bigot

Attached: BFV_RevealScreenshot_04.jpg (1920x1080, 2.04M)

this sounds like such an disconnected and canned response holy shit

Attached: 1563310380144.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

>1 month of invisible soldiers
>2 months of screen freezing during explosions
where the fuck is dice/ea finding these braindead programmers?

Jesus Christ. Stop with this thread. We get it.

naval combat is coming but no word on subs

you're a dirty liar

BF4 POST LAUNCH>BF3 >>>>>>>>>>>>BF5>BF1

Attached: WhyYesIpreferebf4.png (297x336, 46K)

>It's actually unreal how good this game is!!!

Attached: 1543904685309.png (646x985, 942K)

I can agree on this. They fucked up on the entire line with marketing and showing how "progressive and quirky" they are. The itself lack of maps but its quite fun. Shooting feels nice, classes could be better but still, quite good. And nazi actually have better armours than alies so its good in my book.

There are no outfits like this in game.

I'm sure it's fucking shit, and yet I'm still tempted to try it just because I crave some Battlefield so badly and all the pre-BF1 games are dead.

the game needs content, man
like way more content
it's a massive step from BF1, but we really need fucking content
the pacific shit can't come soon enough
that and the leaked russian chapter

try it then, you can have the trial with origin access for 4 dollars
you will be pleasantly surprised, especially if you played that abortion of BF1

Last time I played me and my friends found a good server no problem so why would I give a shit about anything else

How many maps are there? Like 9?
Wonder why they can't pump them out faster

personally i hate it because it runs like shit.

fuck Sweden, fuck DICE and fuck trannies

too few
some are absolutely horrible
some are good but badly executed (panzerstorm)
metro cant come soon enough

There’s still around 5-10 hardcore servers that are up depending on the day fuck off bf5fag

yeah it's really fucking dumb, at least BF1 medic was fun with the semiauto rifles that actually did something past close quarters. in V they give everyone selfheal packs, ability to ress your own squad and only give you shit SMGs

Is there any way to get teammates who are just completely bumbling, braindead, slackjawed, drool-on-keyboard, level retards in this game?

I mean jesus christ I'm not going to claim I'm some godlike player but literally every game is the same shit.

>snipers that aren't good at sniping and get maybe 3 kills a game, and rarely if ever move
>assaults who never attack any OBJ and also never fight vehicles of any kind
>medics who never rez
>engies that never build or do anything but lay still as a bipod caming faglord
And more

It's just like.. why even play? Where the fuck am I supposed to find good teammates, neigh not even good, just complete baseline IQ needed to be a teammate?

I think the game is OK, but not great. I play healslut mostly, and SMGs are pretty shit in the game. Also I get random C2Ds all the fucking time, with nothing in the event viewer. Fucking garbage.

Sounds like this is your first BF game since it has ALWAYS been like that. Play with friends

I've played 1942 (very little since I didn't like it when I was a kid); BF2 and BF2MC on xbox, BFBC1 and 2, BF3 and also the beta of 4; skipped 1 and play 5 on PC because I enjoyed the beta alot.

I know that this is "always" the experience, but I am serious, it is like these people do not have a functioning braincell in their bodies. Like the absolute lack of selfawareness, team awareness, game awareness, player ability, skill level, and so on, is just so through the floor it is outrageous. Like it is more rare to be with someone in your squad/team who knows how to play the game (and notice I say they're not good, they just know how to play at the most basic level), than it is to find anything else. How? Why? It's just ridiculous.

None of my friends play BF of any kind (the one that does didn't buy 5). And playing with people from like reddit or Yea Forums or whatever other bullshit hasn't really worked out so well either. So what the fuck am I supposed to do? Just suffer drowning in the sea of retardation?

>Actually shilling this broken mess when everyone even the shill YouTubers agree that it's fucked

This entire thread is bait or you're retarded OP

I don't necessarily blame every player for this, if anything I blame those shitty "kill X amount of players in certain specific areas with the bipod deployed" or "get X amount of kills in one life" assignments which just makes people camp everywhere and anytime they can.
Also, a lot of maps just fucking suck, especially for conquest. What were they thinking when they made aerodrome, I mean what a gigantic clusterfuck.
Can't really prove it, but a lot of the maps don't feel like they were made with conquest in mind in the first place. If you can just directly snipe from one flagpoint into the other, something is not right.
Not being able to communicate properly is a problem. Try calling for a medic, no one will react to it because no one will notice your Icon over your head which also disappears way too quickly. Old BF used to be much better with the commo rose menu, separate chat window for player requests and callouts on the minimap. None of that is really present anymore.

the sten is a fucking laser

>battlefield after 2142
>everyone is capable of doing everything
>no teamplay or squadplay needed anymore
BF1 wasn't "fun" either, it was complete garbage, probably the worst in the series, I'd rather play Hardline, at least it had BF4's gunplay and not the sped up trash that was in 1.

>revive system is terrible
>people just camp corners harder than any other game
>guns are shitty
>maps are meh

Is the garand in BF5 yet?

how the hell did they make bf5 worse than bf1?

Nah, coming with the jap update.
They didn't.

realistic fps games are stressful and upsetting to play for some people.
This is especially true for female gamers, who are playing more nowadays to impress their boyfriends.

BF5 isn't realistic or stressful.
Good for these women, maybe they'll get to play some nice games.

Shills get the rope

they didn't
bf5 is godtier if compared to bf1
i'd say it has the potential to be as good, if not better, than bf4

from what i played i didn't enjoy it nearly as much as bf1, the maps seemed awful like the one that has a church with just big fields around it. also the revive system is dumb. bring back defibrillators

>bring back defibrillators
>medic revives you at 20hp, gets 20 points and gets you killed instantly
No thanks.

MULTIPLATFORM BATTLEFIELD GAMES ARE NOT GOOD

GO FUCK YOURSELVES CASUAL CONSOLEFAG SCUM

Attached: 1347221854328.jpg (480x357, 30K)

BF2 came out on consoles :^)

MODERN COMBAT IS NOT A MULTIPLATFORM TITLE NOR IS IT BF2

I have glasses but I can read fine without the need for all caps you know?

1942FH IS NOT MODERN COMBAT NOR BF2 NOR A MULTIPLATFORM