Now that crash is back, where do you see the series going in the future?

Now that crash is back, where do you see the series going in the future?

As is natural with these sorts of discussions, references to and discussion of existing crash games will take place in this thread, however that won't be the focus of the thread but a suplimentary aspect.

Attached: nsane.jpg (460x215, 73K)

i see it going 404

a smash thread died for this

I propose a Crash fighting game! Either a traditional 2D fighter or an isometric arena fighter like Power Stone. Who would you main?

Attached: Crash Crew.jpg (846x346, 61K)

Good.

Time for 404

Crash Bash with just the crate crush stages

They're not going to make anything new until they're done remaking the games
That includes Titans

If this furry could get into Smash, I don't see how Crash, who is much more popular in Japan, wouldn't get in

Attached: smash banjo isabelle.png (900x900, 275K)

You're never getting that psn $10 you bootlicking inderageb&

SHAME

Would you liked to see the trophy girls appear in future Crash Bandicoot games?

Attached: Crashâ„¢ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190721143617.webm (350x272, 2.65M)

I think a new crash bash would be cool.
I'm definitely enjoying the new kart racer remake.

>when jannie deletes another Crash thread

But that is about discussion of the game crash team racing nitro fueled! Posting hopes for a new mainline game and future of the franchise there would be against the rules!

/vg/ is a trash board

I hope for a new platformer similar to Crash 1 or Crash 2. No new power-ups/moves and no vehicle levels besides animal riding.

Yea Forums is smash only, get over it and migrate.

Attached: 1560171518700.png (1883x502, 629K)

Another CTR game.

Hasn't insider talk been that a proper Crash 4 is happening and level 31 in Crash 3 was a test level for that.

Maybe in more spinoffs, I have no idea how they'd be implemented in a future mainline game.

Don't forget a combo system, gotta have 'em good juggles.

Attached: Crash Boom Bang.png (802x345, 71K)

Call me if they make a real new game, not just remakes.

>where do you see the series going in the future?
>Hopes
New platformer made from the ground up.
>Expectations
Remakes the lesser Crash games like Bash and Twinsanity.

Attached: 1562291354354.gif (480x361, 414K)

Based.
Unbased.
Nowhere, this is just the last hoorah.

obj_motherfucker for sure

They'll milk the remake cow dry, then make some crappy original games to lukewarm reviews and it will be forgotten again

As much as I want better, this is probably what will end up happening.
I hope to be pleasantly surprised though.

Attached: 1562532023634.png (200x214, 53K)

That's kinda the big question with all these remakes Sony's got going. Crash, Spyro, and Ratchet all sold quite well, but are they going to remake other games, or actually make new stuff from whole cloth?

Hope
>twinsanity scale story without open seamless world, instead return to classic crash 1 level structure
>actually finish the game this time. Enough game to justify a AAA pricepoint, which means more stages than all 3 ND crash games combined.
Lofty dreams but my expectation is a disappointing 1:1 remake with a director's cut.

A new fucking game (3D Land/World style) and Crash making an appearance as a DLC fighter for Smash.

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

The remakes were pretty good, but I don't know how well an entirely new Crash game would do.
I'm super down to see if they try to remake Twinsanity.

I want a big open world with engaging storyline and characters, I hope tawna returns as crash's girlfriend.

>tfw by the time they're done remaking every single game the N. Sane Trilogy is old enough to get its own remake and the whole cycle starts anew.

Cr4sh

Attached: digest.png (620x381, 260K)

FUCK AMI PICKERS

He will be in Smash

So he can bully Sonic

Attached: 1563268088762.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Lmao seethe harder

No, Smash is not the only thing that Yea Forums talks about! We talk about pepes and wojaks and jannies too! What a cowardly Chad cringe response bro!

There's quite a few of them, come to think of it.

Attached: EAGVpUMUYAQP1aD.jpg (600x600, 112K)

what content

Attached: 1499469343913.jpg (367x346, 20K)

Just some cute dresses for Coco. Nothing you'd be interested in.

>CTR has no microtransactio-

>Powerstone
Holy shit, yes!
I'm surprised no one had even recycled that gameplay. Progression is similar to Battle Royales where winning let's progress to the next stage where you'll get re-matchmade with others who won their previous fight. It's perfect for the internet age.
As for slapping the Crash skin on it, why the heck not? They can even keep the Gems as the Powerstones and have pick ups like the Fruit Bazooka, Dingo's Flamethrower, & Mask Invincibilty.
Even boulder-chase-esque levels can be implemented in the vein of that spike wall level

Bro, I need these so I can see what I unlock.

The hell is this? Is this real?

Fuck them alright, I could use some dusting off my cobwebs.

CRASH Battle Royale.
CRASH Auto-Chess.
CRASH MMORPG.

I just want more quality releases from Beenox and Bob. If Disney gets them Crash will be dead. Makes me have an even greater appreciation for the love they've put into bringing him back.

what

This better not be legit but seeing as it's fucking Activision I am not surprised.