So what's supposed to be the appeal of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot?

So what's supposed to be the appeal of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot?

Attached: Broly_7.jpg (574x429, 185K)

I think its for people who only got into the series when super came out and as such never had a chance to play the older dragon ball games
A gamewith a name like kakarot really should have started right at the beginning instead of z though.

The appeal is Vegeta, of course.

Attached: 1555025993014.jpg (600x928, 98K)

Also its probably going to be the first game to actually cover the entirety of Z

That's a weird way to spell Raditz.

Attached: Raditz_with_tail.jpg (1632x2520, 253K)

It is an action rpg instead of a fighting game. The appeal will be playing as the characters and leveling them up.

Don't call me Kakarot my name's Goku.
and how am I supposed to know.

It makes you FEEL like Goku

The appeal of a daily dose.

It's Legacy of Goku for the next generation of DBfags.

I feel like in the movies he was way more bothered by being called kakarot than he was when vegeta was first calling him that.

EL HERMANO DE BROLY

>A gamewith a name like kakarot really should have started right at the beginning instead of z though.
It doesn't really make that much sense since you don't know that before Raditz shows up

>The appeal will be playing as the characters and leveling them up.
Considering that's how the entire franchise functions I'm surprised it took them this long to do something like this.

I guess there was also that MMO.

I want a DB game that covers the first series.

Attached: 24.png (250x369, 94K)

Dragon Ball Origins and Origins 2

Will it have playable doctor characters?

Attached: dosed.jpg (1920x1080, 1.7M)

What are you talking about user, this game IS about Z.

Or are you like one of those types of fags that are convinced that Persona 1 and 2 are also real?

>Don't call me Kakarot my name's Goku.
Unless you're Broly. Then my name's Kakarot.

Attached: 1549220418445.jpg (400x354, 41K)

I want a sequel to Sagas

I want a sequel to Fusions.

What exactly is the appeal of Dragon Ball? As a kid I liked watching buff dudes punch the shit out of each other but beyond that it has all the stereotypical bad writing shonen stuff gets mocked for. Even the original which focused more on having fun episodic adventures with some arcs here and there starting getting dumb once Mercenary Tao got introduced.

Frieza/Nemak arc was 10/10 though. It would've been the perfect swan song.

From what we've seen it ends at Frieza
I would love a good DBZ beat em up, Sagas could've been great if they didn't go the generic licensed game beat em up route and actually fleshed out the game

The appeal is watching buff dudes punch the shit out of each other.

>From what we've seen it ends at Frieza
They explicitly refused to comment on where it finished so it's up in the air really
Funnily enough they also refused to reveal if there were multiple characters even though you could tell there were from the side quest description saying it had to be done as goku

I can't exactly debate that logic
Later on they can make a prequel called dragon ball: son goku
Bonus points if the first bit of gameplay is killing gohan as an ozaru.

Goku sperging about his name was only a thing in the non Canon movies anyway
Maybe the manga as well but I have only read up to where z starts so I am not sure.

Having testicles and testosterone helps especially when the Cell Saga is the best ending

>when the Cell Saga is the best ending
This is honestly true. I tend to forget how Perfect the Cell arc ended since Gohan's development in that really amounted to jack shit to the franchise as a whole.

I still think Frieza is the better arc overall since Cell saga was a clusterfuck of ideas that executive meddling and Toriyama coming shit up on the spot ruined 75% of.

Well, ideally, the appeal would be seeing DBZ fights in super over the top animation and fight coregraphy, since the devs are the ones who did Asura's Wrath and the Naruto games and the animations in those during cutscenes and QTE's is fucking insane

But we';ve seen ZERO indication that DBZ Kakarot has that level of animation quality, which is absolutely fucking baffling given that

A: that's all Cyberconnect 2 is good for
and
B: it's a perfect for DBZ as a franchise. For fucks sake said animation is half of why Asura's Wrath gets called "God of War meets DBZ"

So I got npo fucking clue OP

Attached: asura gut punch.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)