Nice, Nintendo is going down!

Nice, Nintendo is going down!

What will you spend your reparation check on?

Attached: email.png (1503x788, 105K)

legitimately interested to see where this goes, probably isn't going to amount to anything though.

>5 buck check per user
>100 million in "fees" to the law firm

They have a real case here because it's a manufacturing defect. You shouldn't have to buy more joycons to fix the problem.

I have two switches and like 6 different joycon sets. hope it all pays off in the end.

I would assume it is at least $50, that usually what people get.

a stick of gum since that's all I'll be able to afford from this

This. And even then it's not nintendo's fault, you shitposters. It would piss me off if the only company that still creates fun has to pay you pigs.
>[email protected]
Nice job posting your email, shame if something happens.

I told you they didn't even have a case to begin with, and are now recruiting paid vitims.

>it's a defect
not really, nobody has the issue under normal usage. You got a bunch of smashfags and other social media professional yellers and that's it.

>makes cheap faulty hardware that breaks in the first month
>it's not nintendo's fault

Honestly, making so many different color joy cons was a clever move. A bit greedy, but clever. They probably knew that people would need to buy new joy cons down the line so they offer different color options as an added incentive.

>a US only class action lawsuit based on something with such an obvious outcome
even if the lawyers win, all that will happen is US ONLY USERS will get to exchange their joycons for new ones, US ONLY repair conditions will be more looser(As in any roadblocks like not having proof of purchase or whatever will be taken away), and US ONLY people will get a check for maybe $10 in the mail like... 5 years later.

TENDIES

>going down
They have enough cash on hand to operate at a 100% loss for like a decade without actually going down. This literally means nothing to them in the grand scheme of things.

>it's okay when snoy did it

Attached: Playstation2DRE.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Bullshit, I just talked with my brother and he was complaining about the drift and he just plays Zelda off and on for about 3 months now. I got it in 2 months from playing Zelda when I first picked up the system and just dealt with it for many more months until finally getting a Pro controller later. Drift is a real thing, that many users, both casual and not are dealing with. It's been proven as a manufactory error and requires a revision to fix. So get fucked Nintenshill

>[email protected]
Time to get to work

Nintendo fans are so goddamn pathetic

T
E
N
D
I
E
S

Here in Europe every product you buy has a 2 year warranty. 2 months ago I sent my defective pro controller to Nintendo and they gave me a new one for free.

I just want someone to manufacter new sticks that use a different design.

Imagine being low IQ nintendo nigs

Attached: 0820560F-EA85-4C0E-A140-0E54D3E28263.jpg (2048x2539, 616K)

Mine came with a fucking drifting defect brand new from the box, it wasn't even the first model. I was told "it was normal" but I swear Super Mario Odyssey was unplayable to me as it required the control to be really sensitive at pars. I also keep switching between running and walking in Pokemon Let's Go when I kept holding the same direction.

What a fucking mess, the plastic even feels cheaper than the one my DSi has.

obvious falseflag

Not going to go anywhere since all you have to do is blow into it.

Call his number and ask if they sell battletoads

Attached: 1554854661028.png (500x500, 224K)

Nothing will happen and they will be laughed at for wasting so many peoples time.

A game for my Switch

I only got $40 from the GTX 970 lawsuit. Granted, it wasnt a crippling hardware defect like these chink controllers, but I dont think it will even be enough to buy a new pair