So why is new fire emblem bad?

So why is new fire emblem bad?

Attached: pc-and-video-games-games-switch-fire-emblem-three-houses-nintendo-with-branded-coin.jpg (600x600, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVCW26N3jsw
youtube.com/watch?v=5wDiswx6yq8
youtube.com/watch?v=JFDIq893Ozs
youtube.com/watch?v=zpa0beb4AUI
youtube.com/watch?v=LM-s5C0dnZs
youtu.be/z7D4NLEUlx0
imgur.com/a/aB3sQFx
drive.google.com/file/d/10pha8ShDkN02cYF-aOIufemrqSJD-ALH/view
fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Crest
fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Miklan
imgur.com/a/dRfvhbN
strawpoll.me/18342901/
imgur.com/gallery/9yN14fB
imgur.com/gallery/hy8NbGz
pastebin.com/dXtyrvkB
pastebin.com/QiFxU3Da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Corny as fuck waifutrash for braindead weebs, that also looks worse than a GameCube game.

Because is new

New thing = soulless = bad
Old thing = soul = good

It's not out yet

It looks more like it's fujo bait to me.

Is it even waifutrash? I haven't seen any good new waifus out of it yet.

Looks cool to me, I'm hoping they learned their lesson from Fates.

>New thing = soulless = bad
Soul
>Old thing = soul = good
Soulless

Tranny audience

Attached: image0.png (2048x2048, 3.42M)

would this be a good introductory fire emblem game ?

I was genuinely hoping for a Fire Emblem RTS but I am a fool for thinking it'll be anything other W
waifu wars bullshit

so fates had soul?

Attached: 1529413788202.png (431x871, 564K)

It's trying to be, it's just failing

It's not even out yet and the people who have played it seem to like it so... Wait and see if you do too.

Conquest was pretty soulful even with its shit story.

>I was genuinely hoping for a Fire Emblem RTS
you deserve the rope

It was at times soul adjacent

Haven't played since Awakening. Should I get back into this?

it looks pretty good to me. I wish you could have customized Byleth though.

Skip on fates unless you just want to be insulted by a braindead storyline, if you like FE2 then the 3ds remake was great, Three Houses is looking like best of both worlds for both the zoomer waifufags and the boomer strategyfags and seems like an interesting story but there’s no way of being certain until it comes out.

>shit graphics
>shit character designs
>day 1 pay to win dlc
>forced to play through it 3 times to get the ending
>gets rid of perma death
>let's you grind to level up infinitely, basically getting rid of any strategy

Maybe stop going to reddit :^)

>then the 3ds remake was great,
Opinion discarded

All of these things are wrong except for the graphics. The rest are things you can turn on or off, and the DLC shit and being "forced" to play through it three times is just false.

Sounds like my type of game. I wanted a length single player game.

>i have literally not played any fire emblem game for the past 15 years

I still can't believe they put a character on the cover art upside down

i have no idea why, but i fucking hate the artsyle

Attached: 1559592417766.png (386x376, 254K)

why is this nigga upside down?

Why is that so hard to believe?

I never understood what was wrong with it desu.

Attached: Black Eagles PTS.png (1274x594, 1.58M)

Because it's fucking stupid

They are all so attractive. Black Eagles really is the best house.

Why?

no user. try path of radiance on an emu.

>four seperate 50 hour campaigns in a single $60 purchase
They definitely learned at least one thing fom Fates

Attached: a_post_for_ants.gif (300x201, 835K)

Fates was the best FE has been for a long time

I don't think user wants to waste 300 hours of his life watching enemies move.

90% of the people who played it are shills and weebs. 10% have played it and said the story has multiple endings, but no canon ending like fates, dlc will have the canon ending, from what's been said, so far there are 4 ending routes.

>dlc will have the canon ending,

>have to pay extra money just for the ending

it's okay when nintendo does it!

Attached: 1558483036013.png (307x220, 142K)

Say sike right now.

>not realizing that each path has the same maps reused but in different orders.
What a shill

You just made that up

but apparently weebs love spending "their" cash on freemium waifus and husbandos.

Alright Black Eagles after these timeskip designs were revealed EZ has the best girls and boys. How could you not pick Black Eagles, apparently it has the best story too

not the same user, but how trannies and weebs will keep denying this bullshit, have you not learned from fates or echoes?

Where are the other timeskip designs?

Do you have a single fact to back that up, since you want to immediately go straight to throwing insults?

Im going to be playing it today motherfuckers.

Attached: file.png (626x779, 216K)

Waifushit.

Three houses isn't out yet.
Fates was bad for numerous, almost-uncountable reasons, but at least the gameplay alone was overall good in the Conquest route.
Awaking was actually pulled off pretty well as just a corny, less-serious fire emblem romp focused on snowballing and power fantasies. No excusing Lunatic+ or the abyssmal map design quality.

have you not been in the recent threads regarding the leaks of this game? none of the endings in the base game are canon, there are 4 endings. This is Fates all over again. People will have to buy the DLC to get the complete story...also the maps are the same throughout even in the timeskip, the maps in the section of the game are set in different order based on the kingdom you will choose.

It looks extremely generic with no interesting looking characters with a shitty asthenic.

Blue lions has the best boys

holy hnnnnnnng Petra

>none of the endings are canon
Every ending is canon, what are you spewing. FE is a multiverse like SMT.
>this is Fates all over again
I don't remember needing to preorder three games for the full package
>DLC to get the complete story
You have zero evidence of this besides secondhand knowledge from people that haven't cleared the game yet

post timeskip Sylvain immediately

gameplay-wise maybe, but the rest...

Attached: 1554404900254.jpg (299x313, 15K)

this series has been a fujotrash fantasy from the very beginning. there's a reason the franchise is specifically targeted at women.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVCW26N3jsw
youtube.com/watch?v=5wDiswx6yq8

Its literally a game for queers and trannies. Its crazy how FE is a sjws franchise.

Now this is an extremely low quality post if I've ever seen one

You're clearly unfamiliar with the series.

Lmao, kid the series existed before Awakening. It might be hard for your brain to interpret it though. The only reason the series went down this hellish path is because of the awful DS game (who would have thought an ugly remake that no one wanted, couldn't followup three successful and original GBA games ?) and the GC/Wii releases having no marketing here (and the latter being bad didn't help).

Pretty sure its psych

Yes and no. It's very different from the rest of the series so it's a good starting point, but you won't learn as much about the series as a whole.

>Every ending is canon, what are you spewing. FE is a multiverse like SMT.
is this a reference to nuFE Awakening and Fates "knowledge", FE has never had a multiverse user. Awakening and Fates whole "outrealm" gates bullshit isn't canon, they have retcons in both games regarding previous installments.
>I don't remember needing to preorder three games for the full package
i don't think you realize or are aware of when "it's Fates all over again" implies....
>You have zero evidence of this besides secondhand knowledge from people that haven't cleared the game yet
Come on user, every recent ISYS game for FE has had DLC and a seasons pass, with either grinding maps, story DLC, costumes, and even the canon ending for a game, regarding Fates:Revelation, in an interview with one of the heads in the story for fates, the third path is the canon ending, with marrying Azura. For echoes, it was just prequel fan service. You really think they wouldn't lock important pieces to the overall story and true ending behind another paywall? where have you been or how delusional are you?

Yes user. Ignore this numbskull. Path of radiance is terrible and he is trying to trick you.

>Lmao, kid the series existed before Awakening
which is exactly why I posted those videos you fucking retard.

did you even bother? Those commercials are for Sacred Stones and the original fucking game.

What does soul mean?

Fire Emblem is dead.

Attached: ferankings_2.png (1216x1221, 1.82M)

didn't you look at the fucking ads for those games in japan? im referring to that user Even the nips ad for radiant dawn was for women.
youtube.com/watch?v=JFDIq893Ozs

thing I like

stop posting this garbo

literally the shittiest taste imaginable

t. shill

>FE has never had a multiverse
Nearly every game takes place in its own world.
Post Golden Deer and Blue Lion spoilers, including the endgame and timeskip. I mean if you're making these claims surely you've cleared the entire game. You're clearly so knowledgable about every aspect of this entry. Surely you wouldn't talking purely out of your ass.

stop responding to it and he will

youtube.com/watch?v=zpa0beb4AUI
and the list goes on and on

How? It's the truth.

If IS wanted a open map with troops they should have outsourced the engine from Tecmo's Musou series. As it is now it's a disgrace that looks like early Musou games on the PS3.

that's LITERALLY what they did, you fucking retard

Then they fucked up badly becouse the FE and Zelda musou games looks SIGNIFICANTLY better on the Switch.

What's it like having massive brain damage?

what the fuck are you spewing? maybe you're confused. Yes nearly every game is in its own world, but you're taking it far from the context implied. in nuFe, awakening and fates acknowledges a multiverse with the outrealm gates, and ike's descedant priam, both those games regarding the multiverse made them no canon to any of the previous installments because the only consistency in the dragon lore that has some hint to a timeline is:
>FE4,5->FE1,2->FE3->Fe13
and that's only based assumption on the dragons.
Of course each game takes place in its own world, but what you are referring to not even in any way a part what the argument is about.
Three Houses' world wasn't even in the discussion. Wasn't even arguing FOR THE FUCKING MULTIVERSE.

Right now the game looks worse than Kingdom Under Fire a xbox huge game and that one was completely in real time

Calm down, autismo

No Peri.

Attached: 1440261110628.jpg (535x483, 47K)

Yeah and so does every other game in the Fire Emblem series. What is your point exactly?

Is it bad? I've been hearing nothing but praise lately.

Faggots ruin fandoms

Well for starters, the environments are fugly, and the setting and cast are more animu than ever before.

We got someone better.

Attached: 1563775583221.png (1680x1680, 3.57M)

Yes I know it's truly, honestly your shit taste on display. I am mocking you for it.

That this series isn't a sub-100k selling niche franchise anymore and EVEN then FE on SNES and GBA had great animated spritework. Stop justifying their laziness you turd I for one don't want this series to be full of low effort releases like Pokemon.

Idk
maybe, but from what I understand she's just full evil, not even somewhat sympathetic so i probably won't like her as much.
I'm kinda pissed that she exists because there's gonna be a ton of people that like her because they think she's "better" and Peri's gonna get fucking nothing anymore

Attached: IMG_20180809_040231.jpg (1640x1640, 522K)

Attached: duyhlifgyy831.jpg (416x767, 64K)

>Shamir #17

Attached: DKNoOGzW0AAE9a0.jpg (452x590, 74K)

>Leonie 11th
That shit better change after release.

Attached: Leonie best thighs.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

You uh, you do know that using attractive women to market things not exclusively aimed at women has been done for decades now right?

How hard is it compared to previous games?

Well seeing as how my options for SRPG's is incredibly limited I find Fire Emblem to be 9/10 quality wise. The only other modern games you can compare them to are games like Disgaea where you just grind to get billions of damage and there is no real game play, or western indie garbage like Into the Breach. I will lick IS boots and beg for more as long as they make SRPG's.

Could it be because it's shit?

>Ferdinand becomes Arvis
>Bernie becomes Lute
Nice

>there are attractive women in tampon commercials
>guess they're trying to sell tampons to men

You can customize Byleth's hair?

>Into the Breach
>garbage
eat shit and/or die

You're retarded hahaha

no, he just goes Super Saiyan after the timeskip

well let's compare NoA's advertising for Fire Emblem 7 aimed at boys
youtube.com/watch?v=LM-s5C0dnZs

just so long as it's clear we're talking about Conquest, here.

the other two were not worth the cost of electricity to charge your 3DS orders power your computer and play them

this never fails to make me laugh
like why the fuck did they pick Dorcas? why was he poisoned? why do they just fucking laugh afterwards? so many questions

Attached: trust nobody.jpg (288x229, 25K)

kill yourself out of Yea Forums

>This is your brain on SOUL memes
Yikes

youtu.be/z7D4NLEUlx0
Well shit, they must be marketing this towards women.

>he seriously can't comprehend the difference between marketing targeted towards woman and men

Why is the Switch hacking scene so bad? Is it the trannies?

Attached: 1563820690659.png (244x66, 8K)

>Top 3 girls consists of 2 bi girls and a poc immigrant.
Based woke Japan.

idk if this is sarcastic shitpost but it kinda sums up how I feel about Fates. sometimes a shitshow can be soulful, like Michigan Report From Hell but Fates was always like one or two steps away from that

>he seriously thinks "woman playing game in commercial" equals "commercial targeted at women"

Nintendo ninjas

can someone post all the post timeskip by houses?

Leaker is still on black eagles playthrough

In four days it will have.

no, it's the woman just staring at the screen while lilting music plays and her getting sad about a character dying that makes the commercial targeted at women

>edelgard sucks at "faith" magic and declares war on the church, her budding talent is "reason" magic
>dimitri is somehow ideologically opposed to edelgard

so basically Dimitri is a godfag?

Because its a fire emblem game and they were never good.

Why are pirate fags so pathetic?

Edelgard DESTROYS the Church of Seiros with reason and logic.

Somebody post a gorillagard with a fedora now.

exactly this

>New leaker doesn't even bother taking screenshots and just takes pictures of their tv
imgur.com/a/aB3sQFx

Is it worth buying a switch for this?

Attached: 1562468778801.jpg (383x356, 66K)

why ask that about an unreleased game?

how the fuck should we know, it's not even out

Never buy a console for one game

>New leaker is retarded
We will not see the rest of the post-timeskip designs before release at this rate.

I don't get it, what will he not share? I thought he was dumping it?

>Ordelia

Attached: Cordelia5.jpg (550x825, 527K)

*Cuckdelia

The first guy said he'll continue if the game hasn't leaked by tomorrow, which is fucking likely given that everyone flaked out

If you don’t already have one now, you might as well wait for the Lite version. You don’t buy a console for one game.

It took the /feg/ leaker around 50 hours to complete the timeskip and he at least was smart enough to use the screenshot feature on the switch, I'm not holding my breath.

I know right? My fucking wiener isn't ready

Edelgard's a fourth daughter? How the fuck is she the heir to her empire then?

>shit graphics
yep
>shit character designs
No, just realistic and once they reclass, they look pretty cool
>day 1 pay to win dlc
Since when is a skin dlc a "pay to win" dlc ?
>forced to play through it 3 times to get the ending
The three sides are almost different games by themselves
>gets rid of perma death
Perma death is still here
>let's you grind to level up infinitely, basically getting rid of any strategy
Stop playing easy mode faggot

You do realize that emotional manipulation is a core tenant of marketing towards both men and women right?

Everyone else got killed

Who else joining our beautiful, stronk gorilla's house?

Attached: 1563824196109.jpg (800x1117, 336K)

>Birthplace unknown

Attached: 1563825018280.jpg (1456x1092, 184K)

right, and marketing towards women manipulates their emotions, while marketing towards men manipulates their dick and/or feelings of inadequacy.

>New thing = soulless = bad
Soul

Soulless

>Old thing = soul = good
Soulless

Soul

FROM PARTS UNKNOWN

Find one person outside of Reddit, Resetera and Twitter who act like that user. You can't. It's just faggots in a bubble.

Attached: 1563287071206.png (1515x308, 106K)

she's got a crest

what is a crest exactly

Most fire emblem games are self contained. Just pick this up or play one of the earlier ones for free/cheap to see if the series is right for you.

From what I understand it's not-holy-blood from FE4.

Holy Blood showing descent from the legendary heroes of Seiros' time. Edelgard's shows descent from Seiros herself

>Age: 22

Attached: vrkBGAE_d.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Actually, IS has confirmed that all 3 routes of Fates is canon.

And Nemesis

so why would she have a "crest" but not her brothers and sisters

>27 after time skip
Enjoy your old hag, dykes.

>it’s another “Conquest has a handful of good maps so that excuses the vast majority of things that made Fates suck overall” guy

No amount of good maps could make me care for such garbage characters and story.

magic, I ain't gotta explain shit

It's not uncommon, it happened to Sylvain's brother

I guess it just doesn't work in the way FE4 does it where if you don't get major you get minor and you can just get cucked out of one.

Bernie may not be all that bad after all...

I'm so conflicted because I love the idea of taming a crazy Empress and Edel's teenage design but nothing she turns me off like hair buns.

>bottom left
I've been seeing hate for that dude on Masto what's wrong with it?

>Gorillagard thinks you have autism

Attached: cScoSIV.jpg (4128x3096, 3.02M)

Sounds like something a naive person would say.

Edelgard needs to shut the fuck up before she eats the back of my hand, entitled little shit

Why would I care? Why would anyone care? Why do you care? Get a more productive and mentally stable hobby than stalking faggot forums for flame war fuel.

The worst Fire Emblem crime of all.
Slow

Whoa, buddy. You don't want to mess with her gorilla strength.

yikes

Why are the designs so bad? Too much detail or something
Feels like it was made for tumblr

But Arden is best boy.

Souls are generated over a long period of time not created instantly. Especially the more reverence something has, the more soul is generated. This is why something like a legendary katana houses a powerful kami.

GIGACHAD

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (4128x3096, 3.18M)

>6 ft 6
>12 str 8 def at level 1

THICC

Ega is cute! CUTE!

Attached: ega3.jpg (819x1069, 392K)

More like GIGACUTIE

From just an optimal game play perspective is there a reason to use characters with out crests?

Are there really no neutral characters?

Aren't teachers neutral?

EdelCUTE!

Attached: 1535375422245.png (1147x1411, 1.29M)

Just play Awakening 2 (Birthright)

Teachers and the knights plus like 2 others

>str 12
>Gorillagard has 19 str

>Game actually looks great and will bring me back into the series after two mediocre games
>But sadly it looks jaggy as fuck

It hurts that it doesn't also look nice but at least it'll be fun I guess

Attached: af804921-9861-4325-b7f0-751820277c2e.jpg (900x474, 57K)

I've gone from worried to feeling pretty optimistic about it, I'm surprised.

Attached: 1563211543071.jpg (1011x1731, 415K)

Nobody knows yet.

>204cm

The characters you can use are limited to your own house and whoever you managed to snipe before the time skip. Not to mention you have maybe about half the game to personally train them so they'll probably end up the most optimized regardless of crest status since they're with you from the very beginning. At the very least, assuming no one dies and you don't try to steal anyone you'll have 8 core characters and possibly Flayn.

They're not that OP comparted to major holy blood.

E3 2019's trailer made me do a complete 180 and now every new bit of info/spoiler for the game has fueled my hype.

come on, at least awakening maps and some thought put into them

that's at like level 15, to be fair

Skip fates, anyone who recommends fates is just baiting you. TH actually looks like it might be quite good

no they didn't

the music was fantastic

You nuts? 99% of the maps were route enemy

Regardless of the game I just want to point out that Nintendo actually does pretty good DLC on top of full released games and isn't "horse armor" shit.

>age 18
Ya okay and I'm a 1000 year old loli

This. That top-tier track paired with the dark imagery of the trailer and the timeskip previews was fucking amazing. It felt completely different to the previous trailers showing the school stuff, and from the looks of it the game is keeping its darker, more serious focus all the way through according to leakeranon

>awakening maps
>thought put into them

Attached: laughing mercs.png (500x407, 298K)

Will it though? Wouldn't surprise me if dlc was just more paralogues or a mini prequel.

Post cunny.

Have you never seen a tall person before?

Birthright maps have far more thought put into them than Awakening, Awakening is almost as bad as Gaiden/Echoes in map design.
Birthright is worse off because of it, because all of Fates' ideas are terrible, but the point still stands.

9 actually

Attached: 1563604741078.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

post feet

>worse off because the maps are better

what the actual fuck

Attached: 23a.jpg (500x375, 112K)

it's literally unforgivable

To be fair, graphics haven't been IS' forte since forever

>19 strength Myrmidon at level 9
Ye Gods...

HOLY FUCK I HAD NO DOUBT SHE'D BE BEAUTIFUL BUT GOD DAMN

She's also promoted so there's that too.
Really not a fair comparison.

The gorilla Edelgard jokes aren't actually jokes
She has all that and outrageous charm all at the same time

doesn't matter if they never release a complete edition and they shut their servers down faster than other companies

Dimitri

Attached: 56.jpg (566x425, 31K)

>19 str
>myrmidon
So much overkill, my fucking god
She's killing, even if she isnt critting

Listen here you illiterate fuck, this is what I said:
>Birthright is worse off because it has more thought put into it, because all of Fates' ideas are terrible
They threw a lot more ideas into the Birthright maps, like stage gimmicks, crappy terrain, terrible enemies, etc. That makes them more complex than Awakening's huge empty maps full of mediocre stat-block enemies, but ultimately worse to play.

Edelgard starts at 13 strength as level 1 so she's just naturally stronger than Dedue

Attached: 1563591774534.png (1276x526, 136K)

>1162: Born the eldest son of Lambert(?), king of Faerghus
>1176: Sole survivor of the Tragedy of Duscur
>1178: Serves as a distinguished commander in the suppression of a western Kingdom rebellion
>1180: Enrolls at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach

Cute gorilla

Attached: 6A0A7403-6CB5-4B71-AAFD-0F2CCF51B988.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

FUCK
I CAN'T READ ANY OF THIS STUFF

Gimmicks>literally nothing tho
Plus it's Conquest that has all the gimmicks, Birthrout is literally awakening 2.

>Str 11
>at level 2
>absolutely no resistance
What the fuck is up with these overspecialized strfucks?

I'd like to play it but Nintendo never fucking discounts their games so I'll have to pay full price no matter what.

You bought a switch. You obviously have money to burn.

your opinions are so shit they killed me

where's the strong fast flyer character

Birthright has more gimmicks than Awakening.
And of all the routes, nay, all the games in the series, Revelations is "the gimmick" game.

Imagine being dumb enough to actually pick any other girl to carry your children

The cutest! and most canon

I wish the dub was european va not shitty trash anime dub voice actors god it triggers me how bad the fe dubs are

Where did this gorilla Edelgard meme come from?
It's not just because of HIM, is it?

Attached: MurderMacaco.png (150x199, 48K)

>Dark Bishops make their playable debut in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, utilizing their Reason magic to deal damage to enemies.

That's not saying anything when awakening is literally rout; the game.
Either way I'd rather play rev 100 times before touching the snorefest that awakening is again.

You can make anyone a flier. Edelgard can be your strong fast flier if you want.

>19 str level 9 myrmidon
>has more str than speed
What the hell are even these stats man?
I wonder how lunatic/hard is gonna be if you can just have units like that.

Attached: ok.jpg (600x600, 205K)

Gorillagard has the highest str and growth in the entire game.

>dlc will have the canon ending, from what's been said, so far there are 4 ending routes.
Are you fucking serious?

It has nothing to do with Slicing Simian you dumbass, she's just monstrously strong stat-wise.

It’s because she has insane strength stats, probably the highest in the game

She has the highest total stats out of all the other students at lvl 1 that and the highest str.

siding with church is canon ending

Who the fuck is Slicing Simian? You mean Beheading Baboon?

No...uhhh...it is still soulless you filthy casual!

This is completely irrelevant to what I've said, and I don't care about your shitty opinions on Revelations.

XCI leaked

Art style is shit and it reminds me of Pokémon GO.

Edelgard also gets the two most special snowflake crests in the game
fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Crest

It is tho?
You said it was bad because gimmicks when it has the least out of all fates, and the few it has barely make it not just awakening 2.
Also, again, gimmicks are better than FUCKING NOTHING

brick switch
no thanks

fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Miklan

Sylvain's brother turns into a monster btw

She’s EZ the best female lord we’ve had, finally a female chad

If I may interject, it seems like the creature you two gentlemen are referring to is most commonly referred to as "Chomping Chimpanzee."

You mean forced and therefore automatically worst.

lords are almost always the lamest characters in the game from a personality perspective

I said its gimmicks make it worse than Awakening, I was never comparing it to other Fates routes.

But that's completely incorrect because the gimmicks at least switch things up a few times, unlike awakening.

play Jugdral.
Sigurd is great to play as, and depending on how you set him up so is Seliph.
Leif's character and journey through the story is the peak of FE writing.

LEAK IS OUT HACKCHADS WE WON

Attached: 1558507548977.png (637x841, 936K)

Switch it up for the worse. I'm done arguing in circles with you.

Something tells me the lords in this game will be pretty interesting people.

Attached: tumblr_pu41jfSXMo1qi37uho1_640.gif (560x315, 1.08M)

>Absolutely roasts Dimitri, and declares war on the church
>House members all look like evil empire villains post timeskip
Definitely /ourlord/

Attached: 1563701194224.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

So is Sothis route going to be like the Anguished one route in DeSu2?

Link?

Lore
imgur.com/a/dRfvhbN

NEW GAME BAD
OLD GAME GOOD
seriously though i'm excited for 3H, calling out sick on friday to play it.

strawpoll.me/18342901/

Dub users are braindead

Attached: 1563139054855.png (1950x3132, 510K)

It looks like shit to be honest

This!
When I heard it was called The Three Houses and discovered that you had to choose between 3 different groups to teach, I instantly got Fates flashbacks and how I needed to shill out almost $100+ to experience the full story. Shit was bogus and I'm happy that is not the case this time.

Attached: 1562993262344.gif (264x240, 2.57M)

In the thread but limit reached so have to find someone who reuploaded it.

Nice, Joke Troll... Try Harder...

Nice, BS and TRoll and Racism, go back to your troll cavern...

so literally
>source: my ass
Ok retarded doomposter

A man of integrity

FE would be a better series without self-insert main characters, prove me wrong

Attached: n3w90Km.jpg (1024x513, 128K)

>just like my japanese animes!
if the dub isn't bad (i.e Xenoblade chronicles 2), then dub. I don't like hearing some chick moan every time she gets touched.

People vehemently against dubs just because they heard a few bad ones are even more braindead.

can I actually kill people from other houses in battle, or do they die on screen and then run off """wounded""" and come back half an hour later?

M!Byleth is cool though

You killt them if you don't recruit them

>he doesn't always play in original language

Attached: Dungeon Meshi - Chapter 56_ Bicorn - 1_1.png (310x601, 185K)

fates wasnt amazing but 3h is shaping up to be one of the best FEs

fe fanbase is filled with braindead dubfags bro didn't you know

>called 3 houses
>has not shown a single house in promotional material

It's out on DU but who knows if it's a bricker or not

no, i don't. i'd rather listen to them in my native language (normal) than some katana sushi samurai lingo.

>not playing in your native language

retard

You're not wrong. Though Byleth seems to be a little less self insert now. They're slowing moving away from it it seems.

>(normal)
Americans, everyone

>3 Houses
>There are four routes

sold. can't wait to kill off pic related

Attached: Hubert.png (435x449, 196K)

>More lore in a library than the three Fates games

and the fourth route has something to do with Edelgard, in case you guys didn't think they were pushing Edelgard enough

why is neptunia bad?

>3 houses
>everyone is from a prestigious house of their own which ally up into three factions

i don't like how english sound, japanese is more aesthetically pleasing.

based

Who would edit this with male byleth like a dumbass?

Fire Emblem: One House

Attached: 1566646646547.jpg (621x629, 221K)

NI HAO DESU NAIIIIIIIIII YAAAAAAAAA SAMURAI SUSHI OMAE WA
how the fuck is this retard gibberish aesthetically pleasing?
weebs, everyone.

Cause yurifags don't even deserve memes

that seems to be a lie though since leakeranon seems to have found that the 4th route is the route where you stay loyal to the church with Rhea

is this one also a self insert waifu fic?

>can't even shitpost about japanese correctly
Americans truly are the most cultured people on earth.....

Looks like timeskip spoilers are out, so ill be leaving these threads till Friday. Have a great week anons!

Attached: nowayfag.gif (320x320, 1.91M)

Nah all the girls are shit.

alright lads it was fun speculating and shitposting and being hyped
gonna dip off the internet until i play the game, see you all on the other side

Attached: 1559064113378.gif (280x280, 108K)

Anyone else hate how queer the subreddit is for it? I shouldn't be surprised since it's Reddit but it's worse there than anywhere else

That's Cold Steel

So like, this Nemesis house ruled for over 133 years until his descendant died of Japanese Cold, then the Empire enjoyed a few centuries of peace before someone went "you know what, this Empire sucks, I'm gonna make my own kingdom with Blackjack and Hookers" and it escalated from there?

Ni hao is Chinese

Haha.....

Attached: 1533520098106.jpg (819x347, 71K)

I wouldn't know, I don't go there

Every fanbase is these days. I couldn't stand xenoblade 2's for more than 30 minutes and now that's considered one of the excellent ones. I used to think it was just Americans who couldn't deal with hearing other languages but the disdain for Japanese audio throughout the internet just baffles me.

what's the difference?

have fun with the game, midget, here's hoping it's good

O SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

>Shit gameplay
>Shit presentation
>School setting with shitty writing
>Game runs like hot trash
>Strategy made even more shallow
>Mediocre OST
>Censored

I, too, haven't bothered looking at anything to do with the game as well user. Glad to see I'm not alone in this boat

>buzzwords

everyone looks like a fucking black clover character in this one.

Runs fine in docked mode

nsp out we can play bros

retard confirmed

is this the leak thread?

I guess the recast is starting to make more sense now, but why did they pick Cristina Vee for a fascist silverback gorilla in the first place?

cockroaches wish they were even 1/100th as good as nips
tianmen square 1989

Thank you also Cold Steel makes me want to take a long walk off a short pier.

nobody's leaking anything important though

You can pirate it now

if you can pirate it how come there aren't any more leaks retard

Fire emblem in general is bad. Wait for astral chain to play a hood switch game.

>a hood switch game
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

It came out like 40 minutes ago, people need time to download it and transfer to SD. Plus the GD link maxed out in like 30 seconds, and the file is too big to copy to free accounts.

Attached: 20190722141320.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

Because Raphael isn't gay

>FE has never had a multiverse user
What is Heirs of Fates, user? The children in those chapters come from alternate universes.
Anankos straight up mentions having killed several of versions of Shigure from different universes that tried to stop him.

>Have banging hot waifus
>No rule 34 in 5 seconds
Why do Pokefags get all the artists?

Attached: gdb9o2g2bsb31.png (1600x1920, 1.02M)

i guess that makes sense, i thought it was probably hours ago or whatever based on how you said it
thanks user

Literally fake but people bought it so good job, user

Didnt anankos also mention consuming himself from alternate universes just to get stronger?

Because this artist is lame. Bring back Hidari.

IT'S UP LEAKCHADS WW@

Was taken over by literal commies years ago, you're permabanned if you don't align with their totally unrelated to the series politics. Anywhere else is better.

imgur.com/gallery/9yN14fB

More lore books

>it baffles me that people want to play a game and hear voices in their own language when the option is available
Are you retarded, by any chance?

>the one game i'm seriously looking forward to for once
>have to buy it on friday because i didn't want to hack my switch when i hacked literally everything else i own
end it

Attached: 6.png (161x119, 2K)

i feel you bro, don't worry friday'll come quickly
>tfw have a comfy weekend of FE and Kino Aureo ahead

only actual retards don't want to go out of their comfort zone.

Most people on the internet aren't Americans. It's only Americans who have this ridiculously chauvinistic attitude about listening to foreign media in its own language. And that's especially bad because voice acting is considered a job for failed real actors here while even French and British voice acting industries put in some effort to their dubs.

>xenoblade 2
>considered one of the excellent ones
how the FUCK did you come to this conclusion, jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1528238348260.png (1200x1200, 891K)

FEA and FEFates had the issues of bad writing and easy gameplay
Echoes had better writing and really braindead maps.
Three Houses might be good tho

Hello I'm trying not to get spoiled I just wanna know how many characters there are in each house please? and how many characters in the entirety of the game ? thanksies

lololololol
Because Fates was marketed from the beginning as one game you buy thrice
Three Houses is marketed as basically just one game with some branching paths.
There is no proof that there will be a DLC canon ending

Guess i'll keep coming to these threads even though hackchads are about to drop spoilers

8 per house + 5 teachers + 2 freebies + 2 spoiler characters

>implying UK accents isn't further out of a weeb's comfort zone than japanese

>I couldn't stand xenoblade 2's for more than 30 minutes and now that's considered one of the excellent ones
>considered one of the excellent ones
Wat? By fucking who?

Attached: 1490759567664.jpg (468x583, 62K)

33 only ?
Didn't the leaker say the amount of characters of one house was equivalent to the amount of characters of one game?

Why should they listen to it in another language when the option to listen to it in their own language is right there? I would understand your point if there was only one voice option and people were refusing to play it because of that, but in this case people just prefer to listen to what they are familiar with because the option is there.
Also,do you go full autism when people don't play the Witcher 3 in Polish? Or when people play an American game in a language besides English?

From the threads themselves? They are filled with people who think Nia's Welsh accent is a quintessential part of her character while posting fan art drawn by people who have never heard her speak that way. And someone in this thread used it as an example.

No? The fourth route is siding with the church.

because you shitpost suck

Those are the ones that we know of at least before the timeskip, post-timeskip may have more characters we don't know of yet.

Oh, I thought the game leaked in its entirety, thanks i'll come by again in some days then.

Dumbshit school setting

If I wanted to play fucking Persona or Trails of Cold Steel I'd play that.

>in b4 muh timeskip

a large portion of the game is still at Hogwarts and you still do all the retarded school shit after the skip

>mah maps
Echoes was shit though.

the nsp got leaked retard
buycucks have to wait for three houses lmao get fucked fire emblem shitters

Sounds good to me

Nia sounds good SOMETIMES but I've not once heard anybody say the english dub as a whole is good, or even okay. I frequented the threads since I was playing through the game at the time and this has been the general consensus for a while now. Even as somebody who tries to play dubs if their available, it only took until the cutscene of Rex coming back to life for me to change to Japanese audio. Whoever said that shit must be shitposters or clinically retarded.

Attached: disgust.gif (344x260, 3.15M)

MINGE

I agree, that's what I'm saying

except none of it is persona-like, the writing and interactions actually sound well-done and the writing so far has been complimented a lot by who's playing it. Plus there's plenty of dark shit and good mysteries set up in the first half, who the fuck expected shit like the Dark Knight to ally himself with Edelgard's empire?

The general consensus now is that Rex and Pyra/Mythra are the weak links (which is still pretty terrible because they're the main character) and the rest of the dub ranges from passable to actually pretty good.

Attached: 543549B77ACB4426B54A212C35524C8B.jpg (750x512, 198K)

Why is this retard taking pictures of his TV instead of using the fucking screenshot function?

CUUUUUUUUUUTE

Attached: leoniebro.jpg (293x520, 119K)

Yeah, I thought that everyone else in the party was pretty good. I thought that Malos' VA put on a pretty good performance too.

Jesus christ Leonie is so hot

Attached: Deers.png (668x346, 478K)

And what benefit is going out of your "comfort zone" supposed to provide? You know the original experience (i.e. a Japanese person listening to Japanese voices) is designed to be in the audience's comfort zone, right?

You're just putting a layer of abstraction between you and the work and gaining nothing from it.

>Start vacation
>Tell coworker that im taking my vacations mostly because of FE
>Somehow another coworker heard it.
>Manager calls me telling me to come work.
>Tell him no
>"Who would rather play some games instead of working"
>Tell him to find someone else because I'm quitting
>Hang off
>TFW no longer wagie

guess I no longer will get money for vidya shit, but I was getting tired of retail anyways.

imgur.com/gallery/hy8NbGz
:thinking:

And then everyone stood up and clapped.
if legit good for you nig go get a real job soon

They honestly can't do that in most places. There is no reason they need to deem something as good enough to take off. You took it off and are using your time off as you decide. You should have stayed and sued them user. Then you could live the neet for years.

Boar prince?

>another coworker fucking tattling
>tell you to come back to work even though you’re using vacation leave and you can do whatever the fuck you want
What faggots

TomboyChads once again prove they always get the best girls

dilate hogwartstranny

why in the world would you think the next main series FE game would be some kind of massive spinoff into a long dead genre, especially considering the devs who make FE have made exactly 0 games in that genre.

>Most people on the internet aren't Americans
Well, they should. The internet is American-made so it should be only available for Americans.

copulate subhumantroglodyte

what on earth could compel you to ever recommend birthright. It is unquestionably the most retarded and terrible of all three routes. it has the worst characters, the worst maps, and it's story's only virtue is that it doesn't exist which only makes it better than conquests trainwreck by virtue of not being negative.

I'm recommending him more Awakening user. I agree on all your points, but if he wants more Awakening, he's got more

Come to think of it don’t you think it’s weird that the main character sides with whatever House he chose to teach at for the beginning of the game? Ie in a peaceful time? Makes it seem like the war won’t be fought for idealistic reasons

Waifufags reaping what they sow. You deserve it for supporting mediocrity.

Attached: 1558720448414.png (500x547, 219K)

Did you not play Revelations user? That is the worst Fates route.

Because you need to post it on Twitter which means it's more likely for Nintendo to snipe you

1. Looks like asscorn from the Gamecube era
2. Retarded casual mobile waifushit mechanics
3. It's not a remake of Thracia 776

Attached: 1562632079374.png (750x535, 578K)

Explain

user here. I forgot to mention, this is my review of Awakening

>but I've not once heard anybody say the english dub as a whole is good, or even okay.
TW101's dub is unironically better than the jap one and XB1's is famous by this point for being great, and this is coming from someone who 9 out of 10 times will pick the original audio

that's only if you want to post them. all you have to do is go into your sd card and get the images themselves

What do you mean? That makes total sense. You've taught at the place, you know what it's like.

Attached: uPY4WIc.jpg (740x539, 203K)

>Retarded casual mobile waifushit mechanics
Dismouting, Fog of War and Canto aren't gacha mechanics

Fates.

If real, you should have told them you were going to HR. Your workplace has no right to determine whether or not your vacations are "worth taking" if you legitimately have scheduled time off.

i wasn't talking about all english dubs, xenoblade 2 is notorious for being fucking awful

Malos's screams make up for Rex's

>Genealogy mechanics are gachashit
Retard

Attached: iVKkwwv.jpg (750x581, 223K)

This is why I think the Church/Neutral route is available no matter which house you chose. As you say, just because you decided to teach this one house doesn’t mean you necessarily agree with their cause and would support them.

I didn't actually finish revelations because i was so burnt out on the slog that was birthright. It's hard to imagine it being worse than the game equivalent of watching paint dry that birthright was though.

>a long dead genre

It hurts.

I haven't played any FE games since FE7. What should I actually be in for?

It is way, way way worse on every single aspect of the game. Birthright is just slightly better Awakening. That is what it was made to be and that is what it is. Revelation is one of the worst games I have ever played, and that comes from someone who actually likes Fates.

FE4 2

>Birthright is just slightly better Awakening
with worse characters, and a worse story. It's only *slightly* better in that it has fates version of pair up instead of awakenings.

So can I fuck this if I join up with Jesus?

Yes, you and Lorenz can.

I would not call conquest easy relative to the rest of the games.

So does Sothis say she has the same birthday no matter what you pick or do I just coincidentally have the same one as her?

She always has the same birthday

Where I can hear the full OST?

Nice. Thanks user.

I actually like the characters more and I think it has a few better maps as well. It is just a bit better than Awakening but not by much. It was just supposed to be a more polished Awakening anyway so they did a good job of that. Now if you like/want that is another story completely.

>european
>he wants xenoblade 2 dubs
Europeans past the turn of the millennium shouldn't be allowed to act in anything, period.

How do you steal characters from the other houses?

Remember that the goal is to build your own units.

Have all of the time skip character portraits been leaked? Someone posted the Black eagles one but I’m curious about the others

Meet the requirements

No but it's a matter of time with the game already out.

xeno2 was shit because of american influence(Half cast is americans) and bad casting

xeno1 is good also american accents in medievil lmao

even gameplay-wise the only decent is conquest, the other two sucks

Do you have the other houses?

>shit because of american influence
>the best voice actor is american
>the worst ones were europeans, generally

Attached: malos laugh.png (564x594, 483K)

CFWchads, please tell me dual audio is part of the base game and not some free download.

>I actually like the characters more
I'm not sure how. the only hoshidans i remember being even remotely likable were Setsuna and Oboro.

Felix you traitorous bitch!!!

Attached: dimitri_fe.jpg (1334x750, 77K)

Since nobody answered me and my install finished I can confirm it's part of the base game for any lurkers interested.

It must be a shitty series as the only time I see any gameplay or any discussion of actual gameplay of this series is when Treehouse Live does it for E3. Every other time it's a circle-jerk of waifu and husbando claiming and shaming.

thanks user

Catherine IS a CUTE knight wife! Give ME strong wife! Give ME Catherine wife!

Attached: Catherine.png (1200x1200, 999K)

Jesus man sounds like you weren't born with ears.
Thomas tha tank engine is the best person in the whole cast vs the shitty theater actors they hired.

On that note do all the teachers look the same post timeskip?

the reception of this game made a 180, quite a spectacle

I do NOT know user I do NOT have a Switch BUT I will BUY game FOR wife!

Attached: Spooky Catherine.jpg (680x383, 20K)

I just want a new FE game that looks good, is that too much to ask for?

I am one lucky duck

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-013633.png (1080x1920, 1.58M)

Does anyone have a list of girls for each house? I don't think any of the branching stories will actually be good, so I might as well pick which girl I'd rather fuck

>this 5fps opening cutscene
kino

Cutscenes leaked btw

>shit graphics

this is what holds me the most, for a triple AAA fully funded multi million dollar multiple years of development first party title it looks fucking atrocious desu

A rank supports are confirmed to lead to paired endings like the GBA games

All the text from the game has been leaked.

Where are they? And do we know the full list of recruitable units yet?

Final warning! Better leave all FE threads if you don't want to get spoiled. Everything is leaking now.

where?

/feg/

OP's mom got leaked.

The amount of lore in this game is crazy.

>that hand angle

Is she okay? Can she hold an axe with a broken wrist?

>Dorothea gets a piared ending with Manuela

The Mittelfrank Opera Company was on the brink of collapse until two of its star songstresses, Manuela and Dorothea, returned to the stage and brought the troupe new life and prominence. They toured all around Fódlan, sometimes even visiting troops on the front lines, soothing hearts with their beautiful songs wherever they went, and donating their profits to the relief and rebuilding effort. When the damage from the war had finally healed, the pair once again retreated from the stage, this time retiring to a private life together. It is said that their relationship was full of light and love.

This is the best fucking ending
Ferdinand announced his engagement to Marianne just\nafter becoming the new Duke Aegir. While he got started\nrestoring his territory, Marianne returned home to study\npolitics under her shrewd adoptive father. When she\nreturned to Ferdinand's side, they were wed, and with\nher new skills she proved herself to be an asset to the\nrebuilding effort. Aegir territory flourished under their\nreign, becoming one of the most prosperous regions in all\nFódlan. It is said that Ferdinand commissioned a bronze\nstatue of his wife to honor her, but that Marianne ordered\nit to be hidden away in storage for eternity.

For the lazy.
01: pastebin.com/dXtyrvkB
02: pastebin.com/QiFxU3Da

Four difficulty modes were leaked
>Normal
>Hard
>Maddening
>Infernal
>For beginning and intermediate players.
>For experienced players.
>For those who crave a challenge.
>For those seeking the ultimate challenge.

Please let this be true. i started to miss Lunatic even if i hated it in FE13

I'm a buycuck who has to wait, but just let me know one thing before I gtfo. Is it as good as we were hoping it'd be? Do the 4 routes have unique maps/objectives, or just reused?

From the cutscenes alone they seem pretty different

Alois and Gilbert are less gay than the A-support paired endings
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Personal history
Holy fucking shit what a god damn cuck. Dimitri killed his family and he decides to serve him?

What the absolute fuck

Attached: 1563840875839.png (2160x1080, 1.04M)

>>New thing = soulless = bad
>Soul

>Soulless
soulless

>>Old thing = soul = good
>Soulless

>Soul
also soulless

>they actually added Infernal from FEH
Oh boy, this will be interesting

>Soul
Soul
>Soulless
Soulless

This scene is unironically kino

Attached: venom snake kills a gorilla.webm (1280x720, 613K)

>>>New thing = soulless = bad
>>Soul

>>Soulless
>soulless

>>>Old thing = soul = good
>>Soulless

>>Soul
>also soulless
SOUL
>>Soul
>Soul
>>Soulless
>Soulless
SOULLESS

>GOAT FE
GOAT FE
>GOAT FE
GOAT FE
>GOAT FE
GOAT FE
>GOAT FE
GOAT FE
>GOAT FE
GOAT FE
>GOAT FE
GOAT FE

A P O L O G I Z E

>he bought

Attached: 1554019757868.png (976x658, 272K)

>people think Edelgard is the canon choice and creator's pet
>becomes pathetic and gets the worst end in the other routes
EDGELORDS BTFO

>cringe story
>shit designs / artist
>garbage graphics

Attached: 1550600774280.png (804x876, 456K)

FIRE EMBLEM IS FUCKING BACK
>FIRE EMBLEM IS FUCKING BACK

>Claude sets you up to become the king of Fodlan
>Helps you defeat your evil grandpa

>the jew was the bro all along
BASED
GOLDEN CHADS WIN

Sothisfags got btfo unless we're still missing stuff
First Route: Help Edelgard. She takes the throne of united Fodlan. You assist her.
Second route: Help the church. You take the throne of united Fodlan.
Third route: Help Dimitri. You become the new Archbishop.
Fourth route: Help Claude. He fucks off back to his homeland. You take the throne of Fodlan.

no way

name ONE (1) FE with good graphics

General endigns to the four routes
>S0 fought alongside Edelgard to bring\nan end to the tyranny of a godlike being. Though EK00heEL00sheEM00\nwas wounded in the battle and lost the power of the\nprogenitor god, EK00heEL00sheEM00 remained determined to walk EK00hisEL00herEM00\ndestined path. With EK00hisEL00herEM00 legendary blade in hand,\nEK00heEL00sheEM00 will never stop standing against those who slither\nin the dark until Fódlan at last knows everlasting peace.
>S0 defeated those who slither in the dark\nand put down the crazed Immaculate One. In the\naftermath of the loss of Fódlan's great leading figures,\nEK00heEL00sheEM00 ascended the throne as the first leader of the\nUnited Kingdom of Fódlan. In EK00hisEL00herEM00 heart lived the\nindelible hope that their efforts would one day yield\nan era in which the people knew true peace and the\nhorrors of war were a hazy memory of the past.
>S0 helped Dimitri to finally crush the\nambitions of the Empire. After the war, Rhea stepped\ndown from her role as archbishop, and S0\nswore to lead the Church of Seiros in her stead.\nEK00HeEL00SheEM00 helped to guide the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus\nas it brought leadership to the newly unified Fódlan\nand worked tirelessly to create a peaceful world\nfree from the shackles of oppression.
>Together, S0 and Claude sent the Fell King\nNemesis, a foe from a bygone age, back to the flames of\neternity from whence he came. Afterward, Claude left\nFódlan, leaving S0 to ascend the throne\nas the first leader of the United Kingdom of Fódlan.\nAs he took his schemes and dreams and efforts to a\nfar-off land, he hoped dearly that their joint efforts\nwould one day allow for a world where all of humanity\ncan coexist in peace and harmony, regardless of\nborders or bloodlines.

The 2D ones....

>Claude and Dimitri were bros and the crazy kike was the gorilla
What did IS mean by this?

So the fourth ending is just you fucking every other lord's shit up?

i love the gba sprites

Attached: 1461894294584.gif (500x439, 137K)

not gonna read the spoilers just wanna ask
Is it kino, bros?

All routes seem to be pure kino so far.

This is unironically Gen 1 FE4 tier
If execution delivers this is the best FE

EDELGARD IS DEATH KNIGHT

>Claude fights the big bad ancient evil with you, makes you a king and then fucks off regardless of gender
Not sure if Kino or filler

that's it i'm buying it now. see you when we're done playing our first routes user

Kino, the sneaky merchant jew turned out to be the greatest bro in the end

So Byleth really is Jon Snow to Edelgard’s Dany?

>This game was meant to be FE4 gen 1
>Next Switch FE will be Gen 2 with transfers and everything
Would be absolute kino, too bad IS will probably not do it.

Claude is the main protagonist all along

RD unironically looks better than 3H

Let's not go that far.

>Claude is literally a shonen jump protagonist that pretended to be the scheming bishonen this entire time.
>Claude dressed stylish like a Fujo character but was straight and always straight.
Claude is pure Kino.