What prevented Shadow for being an Clone/Echo in Smash?

What prevented Shadow for being an Clone/Echo in Smash?

Literally the biggest wasted potential in Smash history, they put literal who's like Chrom, Ritcher and Dark Samus over Shadow, the second most popular Sonic character who has been in over 40 games.

Attached: Shadow_16.png (404x628, 116K)

he's a nigger

I agree, the echos are shit (besides Ken) and he would have been the perfect addition.

Hackurai doesn't actually care about making a good Smash game. He just wants to make money off of it.
He put Ridley and K. Rool in as an excuse to pretend he cares about the fans so he can get away with filling the rest of the roster with garbage.

Sakurai autism.

actually this, he put in Ryu, Cloud, Joker, and Hero to make his resume even bigger because no other franchise he could actually make would bring him the big bucks, it's classic nip business shit

He's only popular because of retarded fujoshitters

Honestly, the only other Sonic character Sakurai's gonna add is Amy.

Your reasoning makes literally no sense. If it was just for money then Shadow WOULD be in over Ridley, K. Rool and others because he's the more popular one.

Shadow wouldn't bring in more money or add anything new to Sakurai's resume, hence why we got so many third parties

Here's the thing. It's great that he added Cloud and Ryu. But those were clearly stunts to attract consumer interest. If he put in the third parties AND Nintendo characters people have been asking for, it would be a different story. It would prove that he was committed to his job beyond just getting people to say "ZOMG LE MADMAN PUT LE CLOUD IN!!!!"

This, this is why Sakurai needs to retire, we can then remove the unwanted 3rd party guests for actual Nintendo characters that people who have waited well over a decade for by the time the next smash comes.

Sega got cold feet. That's why Shadow got a new model and was shown in the last direct.

I like Cloud and Simon, but what i'm saying it's a means to boost his resume to make himself a bigger figure because nip businessmen tend to do that

It's not that he hates Nintendo content, it's just that he doesn't care about that nearly as much.

shadow wasnt even relevant or popular in the ballot.
and during the time, people were pushing for knuckles a lot at the time

if he was, he get in with Dark Samus and Ridley, who is confirmed influced from the ballot.
but since Knuckles is an AT, its clear that SEGA doesnt want multiple Sonic characters on the roster.

also Tails sucks, even Sakurai acknowledges that so dont bother arguing how he's more important because of his debut despite being useless in future games.

Retard, nobody wanted Knuckles until the Ugandan Knuckles memes last year

attention all shadow niggers
i have an announment to make
please take precaution and open the spoiled image ive posted

Attached: 1563811754367.jpg (900x900, 109K)

>denies the existance of Project M
>denies the time people were extremely contrarian to Adventureshit
keep crying shadowposter

Cope

dilate

Attached: Fuck fujos.png (467x625, 283K)

Don't worry Shadowbros, us Lynbros feel your pain : (

Attached: IMG_1141.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>they've never heard of Project M

Just mod and have fun with UNIQUE movesets dudes

Damn

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-193503_YouTube.jpg (3040x1440, 745K)

Sakurai is a homophobe. Gaydow will never be playable as long as that hack works on the series.

Attached: 1497970705227.png (640x480, 368K)

he pissed on my wife
I pissed on his slot

Sorry I don't want to keep playing the brawl mod with a 420p resolution

But yeah, if it meant Shadow and Lyn became playable, I would take one for the team and become Sakurai's personal foot slave for a decade.

SEGA meddling

What's this? It looks like Dr. Robotnik has an announcement to make!

Attached: 1561699288848.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Why the fuck do you care how a game looks? It shouldn't matter at all, just have fun

>420p resolution
Boy you must be fun at parties

Either way if they DID become playable, I'd still play Project M as well as Ultimate. I'm in it for fun, not for the aspects or whatever bullshit terms "Gamers" invented this week

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-003857_YouTube.jpg (1274x1365, 505K)

>Amy
Good one bro.
I am going to laugh.

I can enjoy mods for sure, however I still want them to be playable in the OFFICAL game, where they will get fancy renders and amiibo.

Many of my most wanted characters are assist trophies and I HATE that so much!!!

I actually understand that 100%

I felt that pain when Knuckles was an assist trophy. It sucks, it does

But I like to make my own custom amiibo with my friend's 3D printer. So there's that I guess

But honestly, I was so upset when Knuckles, Lyn, Isaac, Black Knight, Shovel Knight and Dillon were announced as Assist Trophies. Those amiibo would be sick

Eggman.

Attached: dr-robotnik.png (936x1002, 543K)

spoken like a true rosternigger
you are never going to get something like LXP Shadow in official games.