Did cd project red react to the criticism of Witcher 3 over its lack of black and minority characters by making...

Did cd project red react to the criticism of Witcher 3 over its lack of black and minority characters by making cyberpunk full of them?

Attached: 1560345062135.jpg (640x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4BXsVjrwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1290716362829.jpg (533x800, 66K)

The creator of cyberpunk 2020 is actully a black man and was working closely with cd project on the game.

it's a dystopian future, of course whites will be a small minority there
US is already less than 50% white if you look at population counts in the youngest brackets

Black people make sense in a coastal californian city, and not in fantasy medieval poland.

>Tfw Yea Forums is getting mad that a black man put black characters in his game that takes place in America

Attached: 34f5f134e55eb17187986cd4c694fdf05a66751f_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

It's set in the future.
There won't be any white people in America in 50 years.

Cope, white boi.

Yes most likely, i feel like CDPR got compromised or something because the teaser trailer and the newer things that got revealed doesn't even feel like the same thing.
And theres also the fact that the dev team is not only made up by based polish bastards there is a shitton of dykes negroes pajeets and all sorts of other people who work on this game.

But hey its based in america its still a miracle that you can see white people in the future.

Niggers fit in nicely in the early portion of the game since it's all about robbery and low life subhuman scum killing.

It literally plays in california.
In 50 years.
What so you expect?

>lack of black and minority

Why is black separated from minority? How in the hell is everyone apart from white people a minority when it should be the other way round?

IIRC, the woke consultants warned them for having too many black people, as it looked bad for a white player character to be mowing down brown and black enemies. Woke press still bitched about the latest demo being 'privileged whitey kills poor innocent black violent streetgang'.

Literally no one

Attached: 1558065602732.png (500x275, 29K)

I like how there always has to be some political reason for every little thing in a game.
>GAME HAS TITS TO BTFO LIBS
>GAME HAS BLACKS TO BTFO NAZIS
it's literally impossible to not have a political game with you fags

why are there even blacks in california there was no slavery there in fact why are there blacks outside of africa

>Literally no one
user what is the OP mad about exactly?

>But hey its based in america its still a miracle that you can see white people in the future.
Lol propaganda works well on you it seems. You really think white ppl are in danger because jews are pushing blacks so much? They are just marketing tools.

it's a warning

>in fact why are there blacks outside of africa
user pls...

Undoubtedly yes most of the devs aren't even Slavs anymore

It's two different settings you fucking nigger

Attached: 1563364422401.png (518x839, 931K)

You're retarded if you think a cyberpunk dystopia wouldn't be full of mutts

Of course they did. They are spineless cucks. As soon as Anita talked about their game not having niggers, they put le wise black merchant on the witcher expansion. Now that they have the excuse of the setting, they are going full poz.

I don't remember any niggers in blade runner

it takes place in america of course its full of niggers

Surely you remember all the fucking chinks you retard

Fuck off retards. California is 5% black, and will likely remain that way. California is becoming mexican, not black. CDProjekt is putting niggers purely because of their demented fetish for subhumans.

How black is Oakland, though?

>California 58 years from now
>not full of blacks

Not much of a dystopia or cyberpunk then.

>black people in gangs

Attached: 13043.png (200x202, 19K)

Literally HOW blacks have one of the lowest fertility rates in America they all abort their babies black population IS DECLINING the meme about blacks having no father and family is real

Attached: 1563602511984.jpg (479x768, 73K)

What if they just wanted to put them in the game and they have zero political reasons for that?

No, CP2020 had always had a lot of black characters.

its a setting thing

The game is set in America.

America is a white country the only reason they would insert a load of blacks is wholly political

Cyberpunk is usually defined as "High tech, low life." so of course there will be a lot of blacks.

Yea Forums is so retarded. California and the entire USA is already full of non-whites today in 2019 So the USA in 2077 will be even more so, I'd hardly say it's innacurate.

>HOW
You know how goyim.

Attached: 1560366783753.jpg (702x694, 33K)

black people dont fit in futuristic settings, it looks weird, I always associate sci fi and fantasy with whites and asians

they fit in more in futuristic settings than in fantasy imo

So sgt. Johnson didn't fit in Halo?

yeah but even in future settings it's weird, you figure with all the black dudes fucking other races the black race would eventually just become a bunch of biracial tan people

Are you saying the future is black?

Attached: wewuzdefense.png (629x729, 409K)

The less anglos the better

how would blacks even exist after automation
they would be even poorer than they are now
99% of them wouldn't have jobs

I think hes saying between having niggers in space or something like the witcher Netflix series with the niggers being the elves he'd take the space niggas.

Universal Income keeping them alive?

>American
>having whites in 2077
I'll be surprised if they don't rename the country New Mexico by then

Why

That's just how all of mainstream media is in America, they are way over represented based on their percentage of the population, how they complain about representation despite that I'll never know.
Jews and blacks are way over represented and Asians and Hispanics are way underrepresented.

Hey mixed people aren't represented at all, especially the men. I'm sick of seeing nothing but Black dudes but no biracial men like me in anything. I gotta settle for fucking stephen fucking curry man and the Rock.

cyberpunk sucks ass and looks so generic

Cyberpunk is supposed to be a world of perdition, it makes sense to fill it up with as much diversity as possible because that's what happens when you white folk aren't in charge, downfall of the human race. Cdpr is on point, imo.

Attached: 1561324676144.jpg (659x659, 99K)

It probably doesn't have nearly as many black characters as the E3 stuff implies. They focused on showcasing the Voodoo Boys gang, which is understandably going to have many Black members.

>be slav
>create futuristic dystopia that is unlivable
>dystopia unlivable
BLACK PEOPLE

>why are there blacks outside of africa
useless ppl were sold by tribe chief for pack of smokes

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4BXsVjrwQ

This game is more cyberpunk than cdpr's shit is, cyberjank 2077 doesn't even look 80s or 90s

>its another shitty roguelike

Hispanics litterally control almost all soap operas and children's cartoons

No, the setting is a city filled with crime and poverty, a shithole. Of course there will be black people and other current minorities there.

well its california so i don't know what are you expecting, full of whites?

>implying medieval Poland has the same population as future California

Attached: 1554156371489.png (499x338, 38K)

Because he's a retarded tripfag and strives on attention, just ignore him

It's set in America. It's natural that it has lots of niggers and assorted degenerates.

it doesn't look 80s or 90s because it's made in 2010s and takes place in 2077 you massive cunt

>America is a white country
America is projected to have a white minority by 2044. White females have a fertility rate of 1.7, lower than blacks and Hispanics. The game is set in 2077. Do the math genius.

>Cyberpunk 2020 describes Japanese as the most dominant nation in the world due to their tech and influence
>Arasaka corporation dominates everything, including the entirety of USA
>multiple Asian flavored districts hinted to be in the game like Japantown, Little China, Kabuki district, Arasaka waterfront etc.
>already shown Japanese manufactured weapons and bikes
>kanji/kana all over the place including the signs and small interfaces
>giant neon shogun holographs and geisha billboards
>CDPR is yet to show a single cute asian
>just mutts, niggers and mexicans
What the hell is wrong with these westacucks? Why are they obsessed with literally every single minority other than Asians?

Attached: 25_thumb.jpg (674x1048, 177K)

Bitcher isn't set in medieval Poland

>Asians own in the world 2077
>Avoid living in a degenerate pigsty like Night City
How is this inaccurate?

Just as Witchers were set in faux medieval whatever and tried to be "period accurate", this one tries to be accurate to what the world will resemble in 58 years.

America already has minority whites. They just don't want to admit that publicly because it would provide more ammo for the conservatives.

Attached: classified as White 2014.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

>Cyberpunk 2020
>2020
>game is set in 2077
Mate

>show off gang called VOODOO boys
>wtf why aren't their any Asian """people"""
Retard.

Oh snap

Attached: white males.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Vast majority of inmates are minorities bro, that doesn’t prove much. And no they aren’t minorities yet, in urban centers sure, but in the suburbs and countryside whites are still the dominant demographic. Populations continue to shift towards urban centers though.

Why would a Asian want to like in Commiefornia

because it takes place in the USA

>meet those characters as part of a Haitian gang in a lawless part of Night City
Makes sense to me

It's LA, it should be an Hispanic stronghold.

Because they haven't shown any Asian specific area you braindead nigger? They showed a all Haitian gang.

Arasaka is still the most powerful corporation in 2077. And Japantown, Little China, Kabuki district, Arasaka waterfront districts are shown on the map in CP2077 trailer. And we've already seen Arasaka mantis blades, Yaiba Kusanagi bikes and a bunch of neon kanji/kana/shogun/geisha in trailers.

To not showcase a single prominent Japanese or even a Chinese character in this game is simply not accurate to the setting.

Witcher games were faithful to their novels. CP2077 almost seems as if it's avoiding it. Voodoo Boys weren't even blacks in CP2020. They were white people wearing a cybernetic black face. In CP2077 they're blackwashed.

Westacucks can't handle Asians dominating their settings.

Attached: 7_thumb.jpg (674x1028, 255K)

it's a dystopian future California.
How retarded are you to not expect "minorities" in dystopian California?

>CP2077 almost seems as if it's avoiding it.
The creator of the setting is the fucking advisor you dumb nigger

In the 40 minute demo they've shown Watson district where we hear Chinese people talking in the back. Yet they still avoided giving Asians some role in the promotional trailers.

Attached: 36_thumb.jpg (674x1041, 132K)

They've flown him to ask him how the guns should look and if it's okay to remove flying cars as a playable mechanics. That is the extent of what he advised them to our knowledge.
He wasn't even aware that they made Voodoo Boys all black at first. Sure he said he likes what they did to them but it's obvious that CDPR does whatever the hell they want.

Attached: 1539246044356.jpg (2448x2448, 1.3M)

>He wasn't even aware that they made Voodoo Boys all black at first.
source?

>According to 2015 US Census Bureau estimates, California's population was 72.9% White

How is it even possible for 2077 California to have no white people like some retards in the thread are suggesting

he posted it on reddit

>show off gang called VOODOO boys
Read

>Dystopian America
The setting being full of nogs sounds like a perfect fit

Black men here I'm still not quite sure why a lot of video game developers are obsessed with putting us black people in video games we really aren't the one that asked me for this at least not the people I know

Either they a real strong fetish for people with a lot of melanin or I don't know maybe to seem not racist

And also I don't know why but this game reminds me of escape from Los Angeles if anything a very dystopian future where did little to no law that movie was Kino as hell

Attached: 1563818372526.jpg (400x600, 20K)

In the future they banned abortions of black babies because they were considered racist and black population increased by a 890.000% margin in three months

So we should stand by sjws and let abortions happen

>dystopian future full of trannies and minorities
why is this a shock?

Good, the less souless bug """"""people"""""" I have to look at the better.

>They were white people wearing a cybernetic black face. In CP2077 they're blackwashed.
Yeah, I'm sure having whites in blackface would go down well in the current political climate.

well the CYberpunk 2077 steel book shows these people in the Voodoo Boys gang

Attached: VoodooBoysbook.jpg (1203x673, 359K)

Cherry picking

What does it matter which race gets showed off? If there's Asian districts in the game as shown by the trailer then why wouldn't you expect them to be there? The demo shows you doing with maelstrom who iirc were all or at least mostly white guys going overboard with their mods, and the one they'll show at gamescom involves the Haitian gang. Also is the only qt Asian you've posted.

>black man puts blacks in his own setting

shocking, you faggots will whine about anything

I mean, they kill more blacks in a week than the KKK did since their conception

cuz they want blade runner which was mostly wh*Te "people"

Bladerunner wasn't cyberpunk and only the original was good.

im from the united states and thats a fucking lie.

They have shown Asian Districts in the art as well

Attached: zy2xCXjnkxucFqfSvLPJ9S-1200-80.jpg (720x405, 193K)

Cyberpunk is a risque genre. It's all about the exaggerated social commentary of what's coming. Voodoo Boys in CP2020 were a highlight on cultural appropriation. They acted very stereotypical because they were actual white people larping as blacks and using tired African tropes.
In CP2077 they're just actual fucking Voodoo black people. That's not only safe it's borderline insulting and it completely misses the point.

Besides that's just an example. This game is downplaying everything. Especially the Japanese cultural and economical domination.

Westacucks don't have teeth.

Because they ought to be more present. This is a worrying sign that they're downplaying them. Only having a single Asian gang, the Tyger's Claw, is not enough.

Attached: 1562097559817.jpg (480x480, 71K)

>Only having a single Asian gang
One of the Asian gangs doesn't even have a name yet

Attached: eKGSaFESor9rzxFVwyjA9S-650-80.jpg (650x365, 80K)

Those are Latinos you goof. Look at the crosses. They're Catholics, like Jackie. Who also wears a cross. You can even see Holy Mary tattoo on his arm.

This is an Asian gang. Tyger's claw.

Read above, dumbass.

Attached: 1562753983530.jpg (1920x1181, 1.4M)

>Westacucks don't have teeth.
>japs censor 2d anime panties
uhh

>Helados
>asian

are you high?

>outright mention in your own post how theres a least three asians districts present in the city
>"b-but what if they're isn't enough of them?"
You sound like a virtue signalling cuck, only obsessed with Asian "people" instead of black "people".

I'm looking for it, haven't found it yet, but I'm like 90% positive he said nothing about their race and was only surprised, yet wholly supportive of the direction they went in regards to the voodoo stuff.

>CDPR
>western
Oh no, it's retarded.

>obsessed with Asian people
You're on Yea Forums you retarded tourist.

Attached: 1562176631014.jpg (460x425, 20K)

>being on Yea Forums means i have to like insects
yeah and people in USA used to be wh*Te, times change weebshit

The setting fits

Shut your stupid whore mouth. Even if they were located in Uzbekistan or whatever they would've been westacucks in my eyes since they're obviously taking notes out of their book of pozzery.

Attached: Western World.png (1519x781, 37K)

>black people dont fit in futuristic settings
That's just your smooth, addled brain being unable to view black people in a rational way.

Your masters have won wagie.

Yeah times change, now instead of Moot you have a Japanese owner. Just fuck off back to reó ›¡ddit.

Attached: 1555426137978.jpg (395x387, 18K)

This is all I could really find and he doesn't say anything like that, he did say in an interview about how he himself wanted to get more african culture in with the voodoo boys and he liked how they took it in a religious direction, nothing at all about he was surprised they're all black or anything.

Forgot my hat.

Attached: snip.jpg (1105x334, 133K)

>Moot
who?
keep coping

Nah, shut up weeb. Oh yeah, and have sex.

>medieval Slavic fantasy doesn't have niggers
>near-future US does
WOOOOOW

also, the demo they showed journalists was set in a Haitian ghetto, probably so they'd stop complaining about idpol shit
they still did, unsirprisingly

>since they're obviously taking notes out of their book of pozzery
So are the nips.

Attached: 1563729424791m.jpg (1024x571, 92K)

Night City is not LA, it's a fictional coastal town in Northern California.

No. Cyberpunk cities are usually melting pots of different cultures and races, which is basically why they're complete shitholes.

Attached: 1563210940227.png (543x591, 393K)

>if you're on Yea Forums you must blindly worship bug "people"
How about no you fucking nigger.

I'm gonna say it, user.
N-

Did you get that picture from

Attached: TheAugsWereRiggedFromTheStart.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>Fruzsina Eordogh
You just know that's a tranny with a retarded imaginary name

Why are people mad at the existence of black people in a game where presumably murder, kidnapping, illegal arms trade, slavery and other heinous acts are carried out daily? In the first the first game demo we saw a women with all of her limbs detached laying in a bath tub within a decaying hotel with baddies walking around with human body parts but the thing that unnerves you the most is the existence of black people?

Attached: 1562549262344.gif (450x600, 2.33M)

Dexter, T-bug and Mike Tyson here aren't part of the Voodoo gang. Blacks are statistically overrepresented.

Attached: 1562343425988.jpg (2732x1794, 1.12M)

>caring about representation
Sure is reddit in this thread.

>muh horseshoe!
>stop complaining even if you're right!

Does this means we're getting a Reggae soundtrack?

Attached: 1560687734483.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

you do realize that ethnic groups aren't evenly distributed throughout the state right? that certain cities, neighborhoods and regions have far different demographics than the state statistics?

I dont care if you have any asians in the game cuck, it's a dystopia so I expect niggers.

It takes place in California in 2077.
I would be more surprised to see white people there.

Interracial lesbians spotted

Attached: OwO.png (808x386, 679K)

Here's your white male representations bro

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.png (460x255, 255K)

rent free

Based bros

This game will be so pozzed.

I think that's the point. So long as they show it in a negative light it's going to be great.

I do find it how badly trannies want to be included in a game depicting a DYSTOPIAN future.

Cant wait for CoD Meme warfere

6 Asians in the concept art.
And they all got turned into mutts and blacks in the actual game.

Attached: erasure.jpg (1920x2160, 3.48M)

Despite the fact that the same Asian guy appears in more concept art.

How can you say that the westacusks are not discriminating?

Attached: 1563632237793.jpg (1080x1600, 545K)

Holy shit, the concept art looks so much better. Fuck this game.

mike pondscum is forcing his fetishes he probably has multiple self-inserts in this game

Attached: 1560856769772.jpg (4320x1600, 3.06M)

>1 asian guy
>FOUR white bitches
>and some blacks
Yeah.
Check out the character roster for Cyberpunk RED. No Asian girls in sight either.

Attached: JumpstartEdgeRunners-2.png (2000x1371, 539K)

>neccessity over style
>still has tattoos and all that other unneccessary stuff

Not to mention that in the actual game they put another black guy in that corpo poster.

Attached: 1563572317593.jpg (747x572, 53K)

I'd actually be pissed if there aren't qt asian girls and we were just left with goblinas.

have sex

Ok, nice tip.

>why does a game whose setting is Los Angeles have a lot of minorities?

You're all just pretending to be retarded, right?

Attached: 1528638014332.gif (379x387, 71K)

Based

People are obsessed with nippon, not if a western game has enough Asian representation.

arent the black population in USA just 10-12%? the problem for USA are latinos

Its Cyberpunk.
Its the worst place to live in America.
Its the future.
What is you dont understand?

Since it's impossible tell anymore what is a reshittera/disc tranny false flag, /pol/tard getting mad or just shit posting i'll take everything at face value and assume Yea Forums is legit fucking retarded.

was asking myself the same question

Attached: 1559500557378.jpg (587x880, 67K)

Rockstar wouldn't be able to release GTA:SA today because people would say it's stereotyping black men as criminals or corrupt.

And anons would also bitch about the game being anti-white

Wold kidnap and marry.

I wonder if people like OP who push a forced politically-incorrect agenda even realize that they're giving the game they hate a shitload of free publicity by constantly shitposting and thus engaging with the game and making it visible 247 on Yea Forums?

they would, as long as it's not extremely racist for the point of being racist. any controversy is a huge marketing bonus for game. look at how well cowadoody modern warfare 2 did because of that "no russian" airport terrorism thing. the game was featured everywhere, even in mainstream media. rockstar would be smart as hell to do something controversial

A lot of specific minorities.

There will be a few Asian girls. They're all going to be fuckugly and barely look Asian because westacucks can't make cute girls. Pic related.

Attached: presets.jpg (1420x374, 66K)

>westacucks
Being too obvious tranny.

>B-BUT WE ARE WHITE
lmao, look at this cracka

>weebfags still seething after nearly 200 replies

Attached: 1483633188291.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

This game features trannies.
This game doesn't feature qt Asian girls.

How am I a tranny if I don't like greasy manjaw horsefaces?
How are you not a tranny if you defend this?

Attached: 1550836450496.jpg (1262x577, 153K)

unironically prefer left

He just explained how it isn't happening you dumb fucking mongoloid

retard

unironically get some help

Attached: 1563514737596.jpg (253x309, 5K)

from who?

why no white men and women

>Left
>Cute and natural. Those freckless hnggg
>Right
>Plastic looking, caked with make-up. Bit meh.

>white chick and guy with white hands in the substance over style poster
What did he mean by this?

It's California.

Attached: 1563571760658.jpg (752x609, 62K)

>guy with white hands
Could be an Asian. Or a Jew.
Either way lmao

Left looks like shit, right looks like a Korean after plastic surgery to not look like shit.

So you're basing it on nothing then just to confirm your opinion.

Joke's on you, she's an actual Japanese actress.

Attached: 1490803203148.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Why does this game attract so many autists? This isn't the first time I've seen this guy who spams pics of asians complaining about cyberpunk.

t. white boi

>that face
Maybe she should get some plastic surgery.

I'm not spamming. We're discussing lore depiction here shithead.

You forgot a comma before "shithead". Takes a bit out of your indignation is all.

All I'm saying is I usually see someone in these threads who comes in complaining about something or other about cyberpunk, posting a Asian girl with most of their posts. Reminds me of that avatarfag shill from rdr2 threads he had a fetish for women hanging and would constantly post shit related to that. As to the discussion, you can't claim it's a fuck up yet until they either show more or the game is actually out, since the two demos shown have both been about one quest involving one specific gang, and in the case of the first also militech. The maelstrom were all white guys augged the fuck up, the voodoo boys are a all Haitian gang. Why they're actually black instead of in black face who knows, maybe augmentations advanced enough that it's almost impossible to tel they were white, maybe over time actual black guys came into the gang and became the majority, maybe only the white members still do it but the blacks don't because obviously they're already black. Until the game is out there's no way to know for sure.

I'm not reading that wall of autism

Attached: 1507139817792.jpg (291x272, 18K)

>give actual response to lore you supposedly want to discuss
>lmao not reading
So you don't actually want to discuss anything, gotcha. Should have expected as much from a avatarnigger.

sure, it being set in the future usa is not at all the reason.

by what statistic?

>with you fags
you mean with anyone right? If you don't, you're stupid as hell.

No, they're just keeping it realistic, there should probably be less white people actually.

No I mean with Yea Forums, everything is political here for some reason, even SF.

Nothing? Just baiting.

Babby's first bait

and?

>>it's a dystopian future, of course whites will be a small minority there
>believes America is the whole world

>>US is already less than 50% white if you look at population counts
>thinks 56% is less than 50%

based Ameritard

user, 56% is just a funny meme.
The reality is much worse

Attached: 1546096540112.jpg (967x634, 105K)

I need to watch it fuck..

wait what, I was just memeing when I told others you could pass as a white person in 'merimutt regardless of your skin color

Because you can. Burgers are so desperate to appear majority white they actually count literal middle easterners and north Africans under the same "non-hispanic white" label.

Nobody there knows what the fuck "white" even means anymore. Especially since even their white looking mutts with some alleged European roots have long since been disconnected and melted together with each other.

Attached: this isn't a joke.png (945x211, 32K)