You are playing Warframe, right Yea Forums?

You are playing Warframe, right Yea Forums?

Attached: nyx.png (1280x720, 514K)

I can't be assed to invest 100 hours into a game until it gets good.

Too grindy but the combat is pretty fun.
It's free to play shit and it shows.

I need to get back into it, but I'm too fucking lazy.

no, not even the asses can save it

Yeah on Switch

The game is becoming less fun every update. New standing to farm for useless gameplay features that don't appeal. Most don't like archwing, pvp, the football. And then there is the retarded open world maps where there are millions more standing to be farmed. Need to equip even my retarded operator now what the fuck. And don't get me started on how you rank up, you're forced to play with all of the boring weapons, forced to play the type of gameplay that don't appeal, eg archwings. Yeah real fun user

Attached: 1556673593933.jpg (1224x1184, 297K)

Attached: 1553324273502.jpg (4826x1348, 1.34M)

i am now

The way melee works? Atterax with maim. Every other gun can be modded with the same ingredients. Then every now and then they release a new gun that becomes meta but the gunplay is boring as hell

was playing it for a bit
lost interest around the tenno kid part

Fuck the bloom but that's literally everywhere in the fucking game. But I like Fortuna. It's much more iconic due to the color scheme than the other places.

They make their players lose interest by all sorts of retarded additions, without the game would be decent. The way i look at it now is that warframe is a game featuring many minigames and nobody likes all the minigames but the thing is there is jot enough depth in the minigames you do like. Besides you're forced to play the minigames you don't like if you want to progress

im still fucking mad at this
why the fuck did they do this retarded shit

Attached: 1528886053150.jpg (251x376, 30K)

>grindfest for retards
yea,no thanks.

I heard they ban you for transphobia if you say the word trap, even if you're talking about literal, actual, traps.

Why would I play a game handled by shit devs that release buggy messes as "content" then forget those messes exist, never cleaning them up just releasing more "content" to add on top the growing pile of forgotten "content"?

Give me back coptering DE

How is DE is still afloat i have no idea but it makes sense since their main playerbase is made up by faggots,trannies and niggers

it was one retarded mod that went bat shit crazy and became a meme after he was demoted

So if I were to say, for example, "I followed him around the corner, but turns out it was a trap." I won't get banned for transphobia anymore?

Because that's what you've been doing for years now, brainlet-kun. You can't break the addiction no matter how loud you keep screeching about it. Worst case you'll just move onto another "buggy mess".
You never learn and you never will, so neither will they, you bitch nigga.

Attached: 1553001949673.png (797x1000, 935K)

>farming anything
>taking 2 weeks
what. the only thing that takes 2 weeks to farm is fortuna and cetus reputation, as well as your tenno skill tree and none of these can be bypassed with money.

I don't want to play a game that is actually one giant timer

He got fired for being a tool anyway

Attached: 1557679508672.png (627x866, 92K)

>Give me back coptering DE
Why would anybody want that shit back or are you just saying that to pretend that you're not a newfag?

>HAHA FUCK YOU I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT
>nevermind im sorry ill be good
???

>3762 hours tracked on Steam
>2979 hours in game
How do I stop playing it, bros?

Attached: 3569bb0.jpg (298x388, 20K)

You think where is the endgame

ESL

I'd rather farm the materials in 15 minutes and go offline to wait 12 hours for the gun to finish, than actively farm for 20 hours like in every other fucking game these days

I'm waiting for Gauss to make a meme fast character because Volt is fucking shit and has no survivability which I won't be able to use on 90% of the maps because the retards at DE thought claustrophobic maps + acrobatics = good idea.
Then I'm gonna play like 4 hours and wait for Railjack

Quietly threatened by (not fired) mod staff.

yup, close to mr27
Harrow, a few amps, those shitty skateboards and some really resource expansive weapons left

>Buy the biggest booty frame
>suddenly burn out again.

thighs > booty

Attached: 1539236076671.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

have there been any other titty frames since Saryn

Nah, put well over a thousand hours into it over like 5-6 years and I feel like I'm done with it.
Maybe I'll come back to check out the story at some point.
Great game; the core gameplay loop is god-tier, but I had gotten what I wanted out of it.

about to long in today.

The app alerted me that my Quatz is done building

Lol. It's literally DE appealing to the npcs with the le purple blue retrofuturesynthwave crap.

like clockwork

Yeah ever since Ridley Scott pandered to millennial antifas and npcs cyberpunk is mega yikes cringe my fellow based kekerino

Kill yourself

Volt can survive pretty well holed up in one spot using his electric shield.
But if you're stuck in one spot then you're not using his speed. His abilities really dont synergize too well, which is a shame

Yeah, DE are retarded and can't synergize for shit

what frame is this

equinox

I used to play it. I stopped playing before the Void update. I played an Ice Chroma with a shotgun with slash damage (it was one of the strongest weapons then).

Is Ice Chroma still good?

Volt is a versatile frame because he's a starter and not supposed to buff up a single action. I don't think you understand what synergy means you retard. He synergizes extremely well with almost any team composition for any occasion and stays relevant for 100% of the game's content, which you can't say about most other frames.

Nu-Wukong has abilities that synergize well