Tiberium

Tiberium.

What is Tiberium used for in lore?

Last thread died lets talk about Tiberium
In game its magic money to magically spawn buildings and units.

However what exactly dose it do in lore?

Why do people see it as valuable?

They say its valuable however this is never explained.

For example I understand why oil is so valuable IRL (even if i think most of you don't understand why).

Try linking or saying or copy pasting why its so super valuable.

Its harmful nature is known its toxic it spreads and it mutates people and animals and plants.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1332x1000, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJbNziBPbHs?t=2615
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral
geology.com/articles/water-mineral/
cnc.fandom.com/wiki/Tiberium
youtube.com/watch?v=TD_eflZ95P8
youtu.be/kIPlaor68DU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olduvai_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil
youtu.be/ARqfjcopqdE?t=96
streamable.com/fpn5d
youtube.com/watch?v=6906MLBkIsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrap
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf86m0x77I4
youtube.com/watch?v=PXcfPbpH0cI
youtube.com/watch?v=SFpKRsu-4P4
youtube.com/watch?v=QUWFq-weA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that EA not only killed C&C but also kept fucking it's corpse for 10 years now

Tiberium was always meant to be a resource that naturally absorbs and condenses resource around it with toxic/mutagenic effect.

But it's pretty much the series macguffin and ex machina at once

Attached: 1528440207954.jpg (422x355, 66K)

Lets hope it will not decide to create a DungeonKeeper mobile for C7C.

Come play Renegade X
youtu.be/rJbNziBPbHs?t=2615

Attached: Renegade-X-game.jpg (700x425, 55K)

I worked was at EA a while back a buddy of mine got fired cause they cancelled the cc game they were making cause they said fanboys didn't like what they were making

Yes, hopefully they won't make a mobile game and call it C&C Rivals
I also hope that they don't decide to turn MOBA for chinks into a main C&C title

>naturally absorbs and condenses resource around it
I'm thinking about this.

Is there enough iron in soil to condense it enough? How deep do the crystal roots go to get this mineral?

What minerals are in Tiberium exactly?
The more you know about minerals and physics the more strange the thing becomes.

For example mineral is not a magical word it literally means
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral
To your surprise water in the form of ice is a mineral!
geology.com/articles/water-mineral/

some minerals are practically useless for example sand is a mineral more precisely Quarts in the form of Quartz crystals.
you can replace the word "mineral" with "any monolithic chemical in solid form" or think about ice cubes since they are minerals of H2O.

And then you realize that minerals are not that useful since energy to process minerals is more important.You can not recycle energy you can recycle practically every mineral or chemical compound when you have the energy for it.

EA is the cancer of the industry and i wish they go bankrupt every day. God I hope the lootbox ban will make them dissolve themselves to satisfy their greedy investor cunts.

medicine you dumb xigger

it is explained go play cnc

>medicine
wait what?

>explained
Explain it to me.

You are such a fucking retard op. Play the games and read the wiki. Hint: Tiberium is an alien spore sent here to colonize the earth. Hint: The scrin come here to harvest it.

cnc.fandom.com/wiki/Tiberium

Pro tip before the scrin people from GDI actually say that Tiberium is valuable and say there are some great uses for it.

Explain this.

In the early games it's something like a form of vegetation that spreads organically and absorbs valuable minerals and makes them easy to extract.
Somewhere in between C&C2 and C&C3 it mutated into a simple crystal that's much more invasive and difficult to contain.

Tiberium is valuable because it's an "organic" substance that naturally leeches minerals from the soil and condenses them into easily harvestable crystals on the surface. With such a plant, you don't have to dig up and prospect massive amounts of rock to try and mine specific materials like platinum, titanium, tungsten, etc. It's right there in crystals you can simply melt down and separate via temperature or centrifuge. youtube.com/watch?v=TD_eflZ95P8

Its toxic effects are twofold -- it emits mundane toxic elements that are harmful for humans to breathe like chlorine gas, but the substance also readily bonds to matter and leeches minerals out of it to replicate itself. In contact with, say, human skin, it will continue to react, break down the body, and reform it into crystals, much like the plant soaks up minerals from the soil. This is what makes Tiberium so dangerous; there's no known substances that are immune to these effects, at best certain inorganic things inhibit the growth and spread of Tiberium, and it grows slower in cold or arid climates.

>Molecularly, Tiberium is a noncarbon-based element that appears to have strong ferrous qualities with non-resonating reversible energy, which has a tendency to disrupt carbon-based molecular structures, with inconsequent and unequal positrons orbiting on the first, second and ninth quadrings! (...) The possibilities of Tiberium... are limitless!

A load of nothing. I did read wiki and other articles about it they never go to the uses of it and always obsess over its toxic nature and elimination.
Why in lore its told by GDI
>The possibilities of Tiberium... are limitless!
is never explained.

Or can you quote this magical explanation?

>Its toxic effects are twofold
WE all know its toxic. The question is why its valuable. Please don't type about its toxicity this is not the subject of the thread.

>an "organic" substance that naturally leeches minerals from the soil and condenses them into easily harvestable crystals on the surface
This explanation is problematic on multiple levels and the more you know about resources and energy the more strange it becomes.

The question then becomes how much minerals tiberium has?
An of what type the thing is next to useless if 99% of the "grass" that shows up is ice(duh) or more likely quartz (sand).

Then you start to ask yourself why people are obsessed over minerals since we don't really have a mineral shortage and all can by recycled.

Even if the "grass" was 99% iron or copper it would not be that impact full.
Since energy is a far more important resource. With energy you can rearrange any atoms you want. Energy allows transportation and flight.

I know there are some rich deuchbags who love to get their hands on more gold (lets pretend 99% of the grass is made out of gold) however how much demand in jewelry is there for gold and would this not collapse the price of gold? The same way artificial diamonds are cheaper and better then natural ones and the diamond industry is losing its shit over this?

Without energy to process all of this material it would be simply wast.
Daily reminder that 80% of all metals we have in everything are recycled.

The nod power plant uses tiberium

>The nod power plant uses tiberium
interesting.
Is tiberium used for fuel or the same way metal is used for the construction of chambers in the power plant?

If for fuel what is the energy output of burning tiberium (are they burning it?) in contrast to coal or or nuclear? How long does it last?

See DOOM 2016 where I bet the devs have no fucken idea what the words they put in the mouths of the characters mean, is more impact full because argent energy is energy and for people who know what energy is and what an energy crisis is its more important.

If you want to get a little/lot depressed I can explain to you why energy is the crack we can not quit. However warning the truth of our world is depressive and there are doom mongers who see the end coming any day who speed up doomsday a lot in their predictions.

Attached: 1563799363721.jpg (540x502, 46K)

>is more impact full because argent energy is energy
So what is energy?

form what i gathered
Nod use liquid tiberium in concentrate to achieve a type of cold fission using the radiation of tiberium

IIRC it's radioactive, i wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to fission it

Basically energy is the ability to rearrange atoms.

In medieval times and before it was simple all energy was coming from the sun. Animals eat plant plant has energy from the sun, plant grows everywhere.

These animals can be used to move things like pomp water form the ground.
Humans also can be used for this
youtu.be/kIPlaor68DU
I recommend trying to push a lot of stuff or dig something without machinery.

To really feel the work in your back.

This is how life was since the dawn of time.
All labor was made by animal or humans and the ones not working where noble.
Even imagine some rich guy being carried around by his subordinates to get a picture.

This was the human condition since the start of history.
Animals and humans get their energy from food, food grows based on plants and plants get their energy from the sun.
This was a 100% solar powered life.

Water wheels and wind mills are also solar based because wind and water are moving because of the energy from the sun.

This is how it is to live in a 100% renewable energy economy.

The reason why you have phones and cars and can move anywhere is because of next level energy people discovered. Coal it allowed steam engines and modern transportation and more carbon fossil fuels where included.

They are incredibly energy dense meaning you need 100 slaves to do the work of 1 car. Yet all machines don't work without energy, specifically their hie level energy.

And here is the thing we are using up this L2 energy the more we use there less there is. And we will run out then its going back to medieval times, no electricity, no phones, no cars.

And here is the kick the population is to large to sustain itself on medieval energy we can not grow or transport this amount of food to all the peoepel who are alive today, the population explosion was because of energy.

We found a magic rock in the ground that made all of our technology possible.

Attached: Olduvai.gif (600x380, 44K)

>IIRC it's radioactive, i wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to fission it
This, iirc TW codex says its easily fissionable and is sold as fuel, which is also the reason theres only one other resouce besides power.

Final stage tiberium is a crystal which turns other things into more of itself, with that level of pseudoscience you could literally explain anything.

I recommend looking into peak oil once our energy extraction starts shrinking we are fucked. All the infrastructure is build to exist in a world where you can get L2 (Level 2) energy and will be useless or a burden in a L1 energy scenario (medieval energy).

The peak oil crowd is good in hammering this in, they obsess to much over oil since other fossil fuels can take its place. Only also these fuels will run out. And uranium also can be used up.

If we get a energy crunch a lot of people will die of starvation, no electricity no services. Practically 90% of the world population will need to be killed. And the rest can return to a medieval existence forever. That is if we don't crash hard and angry people not wanting to be killed start revolting fuckign up everything.

The peak oil crowd hammers the idea that energy is the force that transforms everything you use far better the I possibly can.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olduvai_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil

I hope you can more appreciate UAC in DOOM 2016 because fuck yea we haves demons for energy to not die, bring the human sacrifices!

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_jamesconca_files_2017_03_PeakOilSlide.jpg (960x720, 103K)

>easily fissionable
Its sad that the the games did not explain this in more detail and precisely.

They threw out science words in kind of a mess.

They did, its just throw out there in the wild, i would try looking at the manuals for the old games, theres also a vid you can watch talking exclusively about tiberium.

>vid you can watch talking exclusively about tiberium.
I like to see it, if you can find it.
>i would try looking at the manuals for the old games
Its sad they did not include it in one of their cut scenes only dump it in a manual.
>They did, its just throw out there in the wild
honestly it looks more like the taxes sharp shooter fallacy they took impotent industrial and scientific words and threw them together in a mess.

>Minerals and minerals and minerals and resources and yes energy in power plants.

In contrast to dunes spice who was established in detail to be needed for FTL in a precise way.

> at the manuals for the old games
in what manual for what game exactly do you think it is? I like to have a look.

What is energy?

Its a form of programmable matter used by the scrin for various purposes, it is said somewhere that tiberium crystals are a mineral composite aggregating a number of different elements (likely as a 'resource gathering' function) and a large percentage of an 'unkown material' which is is hinted to be composed of non-baryonic/dark matter and all that jazz, said unknown material is likely responsible for the unique properties and behaviour of tiberium masses.
The form of tiberium experienced on earth is simply said matter used for terraformation purposes, likely relying on autonomous neural network-like structures to achieve its objective, being known to absorb and 'convert' or adapt native life for its purposes. This also explains its shifting nature throughout the years and the occurrence of anomalous flora and fauna around its presence.
Its also said in Scrin lore that scrin individuals whatever their form may be do inject tiberium into themselves besides using it for pretty much anything, think of the 'Dust' from Amplitude's "Endless Space" setting, which are nanomachines which can be used for nearly anything, except several orders of magnitude more sophisticated.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1024x576, 30K)

Look:
In shot energy makes your phone run. No energy and your phone is a useless brick.

you can have a bike with a dynamo produce energy or more correctly you are transferring your chemical energy into electrical by spinning the bike who makes electricity to charge your phone.

Only you need a lot of pedaling to charge your phone and industrial dynamos burn coal to make water hot and this hot water moves up and spin a turbine.

Only the spin is better.
No coal to burn no great energy = problems.

>programmable matter
Fuck I'm taking the Star Trek voyager clip to demonstrate.

If only Tiberium was explored like this:
youtu.be/ARqfjcopqdE?t=96
Transformium.

kind of sounds like a mess if you ask me.

Star Trek voyager
Silver blood in action.
streamable.com/fpn5d

It can replicate any material or organism/machine it contacts.
Now imagine they included this in C&C.

How much I love these game and the style this oversight in the development of Tiberium lore bothers me.
Even borderlands has its magical mater constructors.
imagine if in C&C they did go this route and made it one of the uses of Tiberium.

is there a spiritual successor to C&C? I mean we got War For the Overworld for dungeon keeper?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (292x300, 29K)

I like how the devs really liked The Forgotten Mod for 3. That really was a good mod. Campaign feels short though.

>wind and water are moving because of the energy from the sun.
wind moves from temperature changes, which is also affected by geothermics, which decidedly do not come from the sun.
tidal energy is completely generated by the moon.

It's impossible. There can be no "other Kane", for starters. He is half of the appeal.

>tidal energy is completely generated by the moon.
Not tides, waves. Wave energy.
>wind moves from temperature changes,
mostly form the sun.
> which is also affected by geothermics,
Partially.

If you want a complete over view then there are 2 sources 1 sun and 2 geothermal. The uranium on this planet was created from super novas and is impossible to replace you can count this however you want.
Majority of the energy comes from the sun water cycle and wind/waves are from the sun.

All fossil flues are created from solar energy and plants getting changed in unique ways.
We are burning millennia of sun energy every day.

Any questions?

>They say its valuable however this is never explained.
Yes it is. It was explained in the very first game.
youtube.com/watch?v=6906MLBkIsM

>He is half of the appeal.
This is a self crippling position.

I for one am open to a different NOD without a single point of failure both in game and out side of it.

Also can we not get the guy to play the new Kane in the new series? War for the over world got the same voice actor for the mentor.

Attached: da4bds9-36e2e14e-1729-4109-8013-c0b98fa72a60.png (765x723, 23K)

You are right. Them mineral line is used often only it makes little sense if you know about metal resources in the world.
It being iron that sits on the surface is a meh considering that 80% of the real world metals are from recycling meaning they stay in circulation all the time.

And for what exactly are you going to use this iron?
Build your homes 100% out of iron?

look how scraping look in the real world
We already have iron on the surface its in scrap yards.

Energy on the other hand that the real deal.

>a different NOD
No.

>without a single point of failure
It already is.

What is energy, you facetious faggot?

>It already is.
Elaborate on this.

>No.
I really don't see the appeal of Kane, I mean he is enigmatic and good looking however he is only 1 man and having NOD make sense would be another good step. What exactly is their dogma if you think about the one liners they scream???

>And for what exactly are you going to use this iron?
Gosh, user. I don't know.
Maybe the war machines you're building en-masse?

>What is energy, you facetious faggot?
???
What aspect of it do you want me to explain to you?
Coal is energy take coal burn coal get electricity, make car go to places.

What do you not get about it?
Energy is more of a abstraction like shape or weight there are no energy atoms energy is the arrangement of atoms you burned coal is energetic if it gets burned and combined with air it can not be burned ageing.

Something anyone will understand if he gets how burning wood works.

FUEL
ENERGY
WEAPONRY
GO FUCK OFF AND LOOK AT FORUMS FROM LITERALLY 11 YEARS AGO

I, for one, appreciate your baitpost OP. It seems to be the only way to start a real C&C thread. The issue here is that you didn't actually do anything that would turn this into a real thread.

>Maybe the war machines you're building en-masse?
Hmm maybe however it looks like a marginal benefit IRL the manufacturing process of a tank costs more then the metal the tank is made out of.

And most metal for the tanks that exist was made out of iron from old tanks that got scrapped. I mean the metal can be melted over and over and over.

And building tanks eats shit loads of energy something you can not recycle.

This is why I'm saying having iron magically dig itself out of the ground is a meh and would simply get iron prices a little down. Maybe some panic and economic crisis after conventional mines are thrown out of business.

however most of iron is recycled so its not that revolutionary. or game changing.
Also after war the tank remnants are scrapped for metal by the wieners.

Considering that steal is only a iron alloy NOD can go to town and take all civilian cars and scrap them to get metal. Totally in NODs style and I bet scraping cars is fat easier then getting it form some strange crystal.

Welcome to the wonderful world of scraping.

why do i have the feeling this thread was made by some fucking autistic nigger obsessed with that green crystal?

I too sense strong autism in this thread.

Modern tanks aren't made from recycled iron you dingus. Almost nothing of any real value is. Easy access to rare earth metals would be a godsend.

No need to be angry.
>GO FUCK OFF AND LOOK AT FORUMS FROM LITERALLY 11 YEARS AGO
Can you repeat this or link to their points?

>FUEL
>ENERGY
These are the same thing however whatever.
How energetic is it? Remember wood is energy however ts weak and not really that great.

>WEAPONRY
K.
What kinds of weapons? How destructive? There is no magic SF tech in lore that is only enabled by Tiberium and this is the problem of not exploring it. Contrast to dunes spice.

Also what is the civilian use of this? Is NOD not selling Tiberium to some people? Who is buying it from NOD? I mean if its weapons who is buying it? What government? Is GDI buying Tiberium from NOD to build weapons?!?!? Maybe GDI needs to stop buying it from NOD to cut NODs finances?! Because IRL governments are extremely pedantic from who they guy their weapons and boycott hostile nations etc. Since GDI is basically the UN world government....
Who the fuck is buying it?

>Modern tanks aren't made from recycled iron you dingus
Meanwhile in reality:
Read it.

>The metal recycling industry encompasses a wide range of metals. The more frequently recycled metals are scrap steel, iron (ISS), lead, aluminium, copper, stainless steel and zinc. There are two main categories of metals: ferrous and non-ferrous. Metals which contain iron in them are known as ferrous.

>Ferrous metals are able to be recycled, with steel being one of the most recycled materials in the world.[3] Ferrous metals contain an appreciable percentage of iron and the addition of carbon and other substances creates steel.

>more than 97% of structural steel and 106% of automobiles were recycled

>The steel industry has been actively recycling for more than 150 years, in large part because it is economically advantageous to do so. It is cheaper to recycle steel than to mine iron ore and manipulate it through the production process to form new steel. Steel does not lose any of its inherent physical properties during the recycling process, and has drastically reduced energy and material requirements compared with refinement from iron ore.

Welcome to reality.

>Considering that steal is only a iron alloy NOD can go to town and take all civilian cars and scrap them to get metal. Totally in NODs style and I bet scraping cars is fat easier then getting it form some strange crystal.
Are you actually fucking retarded? What makes you think stealing a bunch of cars and scrapping them is better, faster, or cheaper than literally just picking up a crystal on the ground and melting it down?

Or he is being a disingenuous faggot who chooses to ignore the fact that Kane only sacrifices some of the flock when it's necessary, not when it's convenient. This whole thread is shit.

>literally just picking up a crystal on the ground and melting it down?
Both things are on the ground.
Car and crystal.

>and melting it down?
How do you think iron is recycled?
You melt down the car.

And we are to the fun game of
Crystal = ~40% iron
Car = ~80% iron

Is there some barrier to getting the iron out of the crystal? Because we not only know that cars are practically only needing melting to get the iron in different shapes. The scrapping industry was doing this for over 100 years so we are familiar how to do it and have decades of know how.

> is better, faster, or cheaper
Looks like you like most people are not familiar with the scrapping industry. Educate yourself. Its a part of the real world most people are not familiar with.

Attached: scrap bro.png (669x587, 341K)

>There is no magic SF tech in lore that is only enabled by Tiberium
Wasn't Banshee using some kind of tiberium based weapons? The whole aircraft was designed using data from tacticus so I guess it makes sense that it also uses some kind of weapon which requires tiberium. Especially that Nod learned how to manipulate the tiberium (liquidate, weaponize etc.) from what they could decipher from the tacticus.

>Both things are on the ground.
>Car and crystal.
There is no possible way a human can be this stupid. I'm honestly surprised you haven't forgotten to breathe at some point.

Attached: 1326082378856.gif (300x169, 1.09M)

>There is no possible way a human can be this stupid. I'm honestly surprised you haven't forgotten to breathe at some point.
Wow you keep on doubling down are you.
Yet the car is on the ground because its not in a mine.

Try explain why I'm wrong.

I agree there are some implications however what really bothers me is there is no
>WOW so this is how it works
moment in C&C they throw some words around and don't really explore the explanations.

Oh and I made a overarching mistake. There are T bombs. Only they are super rare hard to make and not day to day use. So not really explored in my opinion. And no real explanation why GDI would be foaming at the mouth at Tiberium and its technological potential.

That says absolutely nothing about tanks being made of steel. Rolled homogeneous steel armor hasn't been used in tank design since halfway through the Cold War. Next you are going to tell me that aircraft are still made of wood and fabric.

The promise of Tiberium from a materials science perspective comes from its ability to absorb rare earth metals. Using an unknown refining process, Tiberium can be broken down into its base metals which can than be separated and processed. Tiberium offers truly industrial quantities of otherwise rare materials like titanium, platinum, tungsten, gold, and can even contain rare isotopes that otherwise are extremely rare in nature like tritium.

Consider the fact that prior to WW2, aluminum was considered a fairly rare and precious metal. Properly refining aluminum was a difficult process and made aluminum prohibitively expensive and thus it's use was reserved for only when absolutely necessary. Many materials today like platinum and titanium fill a similar niche. Although they can be considered objectively better materials than aluminum and steel, they are difficult to acquire and thus prohibitively expensive which limits their actual usefulness in engineering.

Imagine the jump in engineering sciences when aluminum became ridiculously common. Think of all the possibilities that having lightweight metal structures unlocked. Now think of that same jump, but with every naturally occurring material on Earth, all readily available in your own backyard. That is what Tiberium as a material offers.

life of a scrapper
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf86m0x77I4
youtube.com/watch?v=PXcfPbpH0cI
youtube.com/watch?v=SFpKRsu-4P4
youtube.com/watch?v=QUWFq-weA30

Look metal out there for the taking.
And not some radioactive crystal to give you SF cancer.

Also everyone needs to look up scrapping videos on YT, most of you are not informed of the secret life of iron recycling.
Where do you think cars and metal objects go? into the garbage pile? HAHAHAHAHA No.
That shit will be looted if you even try. Also don't do that simply place the scrap outside of your home it will disappear on its own when the scrapper is in town.

Take a look into the magical world of scrapping and scrappers.

A little PSA about scrapping for all you folks.

Attached: scrappers.jpg (474x266, 35K)

A so you are talking about rare earth metals.
I'm not so up in the use of these in industry.
However the games say little to nothing about REM and insert a lot of iron and copper in these crystals.

Attached: comp.png (610x425, 96K)

You really can't understand the difference between stealing a shitload of cars and collecting a resource owned by nobody that makes up vast fields and can be collected in massive quantities for next to no cost?

Attached: 1465949065133.png (469x715, 464K)

NOD literally was rounding up civilians in the second game so I don't know exactly what you are objecting to.
That they don't steal cars from people? Or tel them to "donate" it to the brotherhood?

Why are you trying so hard to force a thread by deliberately ignoring easily available information AND rebutting it when its spoonfed to you. What's your problem? I knew what tiberium was and did and why it was so valuable when I looked it up on wikipedia. That was a decade ago. Yes, it literally has a wikipedia page.

Attached: 1563485044987.png (500x405, 106K)

Yeah they probably had a reason for rounding up those civilians other than looking to melt down their belt buckles for resources, you absolute mong.

>Tiberium
Stop replying. He's trying to force a thread by trolling/arguing even if it makes zero sense to do so.

Fuck you OP. This is the worst command and conquer thread I've ever seen.

i think its a newfag with assburger syndrome

not asperger

>That was a decade ago. Yes, it literally has a wikipedia page.
Then name it.
I did look up all the Wikipedia articles. Most of them obsess over its history and toxicity. I did not see a satisfactory explanation or exploration of why GDI is/was impressed by tiberium.

And the mineral/metal is mostly a meh if you know about metal recycling and that 80% of all metals(especially iron/steal and copper aluminum) are recycled.

Not really a WOW thin considering some fictional inventions who are a big thing in their universe.

I mean I keep this in mind with IRL manufacturing and it looks strange since you pay more for the manufacturing process then you pay for the metal.

Is there some super restriction on metals in this timeline? And the guy joining NOD will probably give them his car since he will be getting one of NODs military vehicles. And the civilian equipment can be scrapped for metal.

The logistics where a shit load of metal(iron) for vehicles is needed while somehow not having access to the existing reserves of scrap (yes they exist today) and not having any way to get iron on the market is strange.

>trying
>they
You think I'm multiple people tranny?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

tiberium is free mining / energy production that literally grows on/from trees

with a relatively clean and cheap extraction and refinement process, all in the same building, using one vehicle, to mine and transport it

also the extraction and refinement is so fast and effective it can be done in the middle of a battlefield deep

Tiberium = EA
Soil = C&C

Attached: 1386861531354.png (180x100, 15K)

>ben garrison signs his own shitposts
wow