RACIST MAGA INCELS BTFO

RACIST MAGA INCELS BTFO

Attached: DF6E65DB-959F-4AA4-967C-CE9780854584.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2019/07/19/probeat-netflixs-abysmal-q2-2019-was-no-blip/
comicbook.com/movies/2019/07/19/netflix-loses-17-billion-stock-value-in-24-hours/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia
livescience.com/61183-what-is-aphantasia.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2019/apr/10/aphantasia-why-a-disney-animator-draws-a-blank-on-his-own-creations
bbc.com/news/health-47830256
archive.fo/dyHt7
psychclassics.yorku.ca/Galton/imagery.htm
theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/09/fifty-shades-darker-el-james-control-freak-authors-hollywood
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xbox should respond with the book the Duffer brothers stole to make stranger things and ask if they read that.

>doesn't follow games
>doesn't follow books
So fanfiction? No wonder Sapkowski tries to distance himself as far away from it as possible.

i thought beards were for basedboys

>pissing off the only fans of the series you have
Good job Netflix.
Now you have pissed off both bookfans AND game fans

inb4 that greentext with the screaming onions face

Uhh...

I'm sorry, but how is it racist? I'm failing to understand

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-233852_Google.jpg (1440x1088, 570K)

That's just what people who cant grow beards say

Elves find beards offensive.

Pretty much, they are trying to get some sweet GoT and games money

Isn't Netflix losing a fuckton of subs?

nope. Stranger Things alone got them a few 100k new ones and was watched by 40 million people

Families and friends are consolidating Their accounts too. Netflix will die and be replaced if this keeps up

Is he? I recall he was all for it at first.
Only the massive ones.

What?

Is everyone getting pissy over fucking fiction?

>caring about the beard

He doesn't have a beard until witcher 3. Fucking moron should complain about the real issues, like the young and energetic Triss.

Attached: the-witcher-triss-merigold-1141920-1280x0.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

So they left the books behind too? So its not adapting anything its just vaguely Witcher themed schlock.

They missed their expected subs this quarter but are still growing

This last quarter was the first time since 2011 that they had a loss in subs, but they're still miles ahead of everyone else like Hulu and Prime video, or (lol) DC universe

>he can't have a beard because he doesn't have one in the books
>but triss and fringilla and the dryads and some elves can be black
american imperialists shoving their own culture on foreign works of art really disgusts me

Attached: 1381284087445.png (989x1022, 1.31M)

>ITS BASED ON THE BOOOOOOKS
Then why is everyone black?

News flash. Nobody likes or reads books.

Attached: Dp6jPNfW4AA9sL8.jpg (596x434, 47K)

Am I supposed to be offended/triggered/care? What? Who cares?

The show will be shit, but this is a proof that the Witcher fanbase is literally retarded.

They are losing billions of dollars

there's is absolutely nothing wrong with well-maintained facial hair. it's just that the basedboys let theirs grow wild, combined with the fact their hair is way too thin to consider growing out a beard.

Based. Geralt is always clean shaved in the books and hates having facial hair.

they lost like 150k in the last quarter

Good, hopefully it'll deter more witcher fans from this cancer although I don't think any of them will ever watch it.

>this is a proof that the Witcher fanbase is literally retarded.
but user, it won GOTY!
It's in the same exalted company as overwatch, god of war and dragon age inquisition

You mean normalfags. The only reason witcher is popular is 3.

>not throwing at a fit at everything that doesn't pander to the alt-kike

t. Assblasted snoygoy still mad botw won goty

Attached: 1505946528337.png (700x913, 368K)

He isn't. He read the script and said it was worse than his books, but that's how adaptations are. Also, according to Sapkowski Cavill fits his role nicely.

He jumped off te production team in the first year. iirc he tried to look for legal ways to get his name off it as well, but that was more rumor then fact.

What did he mean by this?

She's not lying, she did it because she feels exceptionally liberal every day. Get fucked incel.

>Unsub from Netflix like 2 years ago
>In the reason box, write that I realized I've been funding all of their garbage originals and couldn't live with myself knowing that
Fuck Netflix, their selection is trash tier too.

im honesty so pissed. not because of a beard but because theyre making a show out of a game i actually hate. all these good games and some jerk off picks the witcher to make a show about.

That I'm gonna kiss you on the lips faggot.

>tfw amazon prime has been getting all the stuff that made me love the early days of Netflix's streaming
Now if only they'd make their UI not total dogshit.

Attached: 1254354246203.jpg (604x548, 46K)

netflix doesnt need any bitchboys, progressive fags only

Excuse me?

yes
rip clowns

venturebeat.com/2019/07/19/probeat-netflixs-abysmal-q2-2019-was-no-blip/

I don't understand the reply in ops pic

Attached: 1375904580599.png (775x591, 26K)

The actual Triss is supposed to have auburn hair and blue eyes but the casting for the show is straight abomination tier

The Netflix account is trying to say that Geralt doesn't have a beard because the show is following the books. The irony in saying that though is they've messed with certain characters making them different from how they are represented in the books.

>The books told me to put american diversity quotas™ in a serie based on a polish book

>t. CDPR Autist

I'm a fan of the witcher novels and think the show will be shit

bless your kind soul, stranger

What's with West's sudden vendetta against redheads? Is there a some sort of conspiracy to rid off gingers all together? I mean, they're already so rare.

Attached: 1470389371844.jpg (500x500, 72K)

>bad casting means it's not based on the books
Real brainlet hours over here.

let me get this straight, geralt not having a beard is important because it's true to the books but blacking half the cast is ok because why?

Based.

I honestly have my doubts with Henry Cavill. He was pretty deadpan in Superman and in MI:Fallout, he didn't seem that threatening as a villain too.

Attached: 1473294371543.jpg (447x723, 49K)

This isn't just bad casting. They intentionally sought out diverse actors.

Imagine actually watching this trash, like devouring whatever shit the kikes shove in your face.

The games are based off of a novel series, but yeah, the witcher only got extremely popular outside of poland because of the TW3

It's a test, blonds will be next

They're pretty rare so casting them is difficult
Plus they're exclusively a white haplogroup, so it's convenient to kick them out for diversity quotas

Gingers have features that nonwhites usually don't have, they're also not that numerous. The blondes will be next.

Beards are only acceptable if you lift and are manly. They are not meant to compensate for lack of muscle, chin, and testosterone. Which is why skinny hair-thinning soiboys look so fucking terrible with them.

Psst, c'mere and I'll tell you.
It's because most gingers are white

Who'll they replace blonds with? Asians? Mexicans?

Are they actually starting to believe their own propaganda? Why are they so offended?

>most
You mean all

>Blondes will be next
It's not really BLACKing if they aren't a blonde haired blue-eyed Aryan now is it? And you have to be killing, cucking or otherwise making the blonde, blue-eyed male.

Can't do those without casting them. Checkmate Goyim. You and your stupid conspiracy theories.

Also technically book Geralt quite often does have a beard since he's on the move 24/7.

>Get Fucked Incel
>Netflix allowed a mentally unstable person to destroy a thing they sunk money into because "Muh /pol/itics"
Oh no we definitely lost bro's, we get one less tv show to watch and netflix gets even more garbage shitting up their service while media platforms continue to pull out.
The odds of it not being pandering garbage are low and you also lose because you also got robbed of a decent show because the writer was a petty overpolitical tard more interested in ruining her own creation to spite the internet than making it.

how do I grow an actual beard? I always think about it when I got to shave but I don't know how to groom so it's not a scraggly mess and just shave it all clean instead

To be fair, novel Triss does not have retard firetruck-tier red hair.

Jesus christ what a shitshow of a trailer.
The only thing looking remotely interesting is Geralt high on every type of poison.
>muh nigger elves slaughtered by whitey
>triss looking like el goblino himself

fuck netflix

Attached: 432212134.jpg (434x575, 161K)

>fuck off goyim he doesn't have a beard in the books
>Don't mind Trish being a mutt though, that's just progressive

Geralt is kinda deadpan too so that does fit. However I am not really a fan of Geralt looking like Fabio.

Nigger.

Is that awful wrinkly armor in the books?

I'm genuinely pissed that retarded shit like this flies under the radar but god forbid people want to talk about Mario Maker or CTR, you know, fucking video games.

Yea Forums's always been pretty shit but Smash Ultimate, ResetEra, and the 2016 elections irreparably fucked what little there was left

That's becouse selection has diminished as every company is starting their own cash grab streaming aervices.

Dying your hair is easier than turning into a nigger though

No one knows the current state of Netflix. They hide true statistics.

Attached: file.png (595x670, 103K)

Do you think these people care if the world burns around them? So long as they win some imaginary moral victory it is all that matters.

An excellent contribution to the thread
We needed more Niggers to fill our diversity quota

I don't know what they think they're going to accomplish by using this excuse. The games are a substantially more faithful adaption of the books than their garbage.

kek

You're not exactly wrong. He does tend to be sarcastic, and from what I heard in the novels, contemplative too. I hope he can pull it off.

Why are americans so unable to read?

>mfw i unironically saw retards complaining that his medallion doesn't look like the one from the game

Yes but not east Asian

I don't know. I don't remember if their armour is ever described in detail.
Anyway my point is that a bad adaptation is still an adaptation. They're following the story of the novel series and even if they completely butcher it the whole thing will still be based on the books.

post a picture of your girlfriend

the first two games were straight horseshit fanfiction garbage. third is alright since it actually has yennefer and ciri in it, but still fucks with the story in retarded ways

> not giving a bearded character a beard is bad casting
t. incel incapable of growing one

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 92K)

Some of them do, they are the ones that can still see sense, pointing how their actions harm themselves is a good way to help the ones that aren't off the deep end already, its also an excellent way to point out how truly retarded they are for wanting to willingly fuck themselves over for you.

If it's an ungroomed or patchy beard then yes, but an actually full beard that is maintained/groomed is fine
Used to just let mine grow without maintaining it but now that I trim it/groom it/don't let it grow into a disgusting neckbeard I get tons of compliments on mine

Geralt in the game is much more playful and flirty than he is in the books

Does he even like anything? He didn't like the vidya adaptation, and now he wants nothing to do with the netflix adaptation.

So they say it's based off of the books, but it's not.
I hope Netflix gets Kyoto animation'd next

>bearded character
>only has a beard in 1 game out of 3 games and 8 books

>K Twitter image
Come the fuck on user.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? You think it would be good casting to cast a beardlet as a bearded character?

There are plenty of Jewish gingers you moron. Now suck my dick retard, you're too fuckin' stupid to be here you fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 726K)

>Approximately 32 million adults in the United States can’t read, according to the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy. The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that 50 percent of U.S. adults can’t read a book written at an eighth-grade level.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Book Geralt is pretty much annoyed throughout most of the novels since he's always traveling while getting injured and everyone expects him to do fuck knows what.

But he has a beard in the book.

>go to the unpopular book series that wasn't known outside of Poland rather then the award winning massive game series that has legion of fans for inspiration

Ok. Why is Yen a pajeet though?

How the fuck is that ginger, you cocksucker.

>implying you didn't stay clean shaven in that third game as well

>american
Jewish

That's because they were a non-canon separation from the books. Most of 3 was a really well done nostalgic last-hurrah retread of Blood of Elves.

>>can’t read a book written at an eighth-grade level.
would you read a book written by an eight-grader?

I sure as hell wouldn't, that shit's gonna be harder to read than lovecraft (who fucking sucks ass at actually putting words on paper)

Shut up retard, put the fuckin' dildo down and go learn to read you fuckin' tranny.

Attached: image.jpg (854x655, 442K)

Redheads were always depicted as the sassy, fiery female in fiction and that's why white women sperged out when a redhead loses to a blonde, as was the case when Samus Shepard won the ME3 poll and biodrones shrieked so loudly the studio actually took it back and made redhead Shep the winner. That entire character type--the opinionated, redhead spitfire--is being replaced sassy black women.

>Not based on a books
>Not based on the game.
>Literally fanfiction for netflix.

Ill take niggers and spics for 500 Alex

Why don't you go read your own post, realize that you're a fucking retard and then learn to fucking type properly.

>replying to a thread started with a fake tweet
What the fuck is wrong with you all?

Explain triss then, faggot?

Netflix execs: "The Witcher? Thats popular, it doesn't matter what we do it'll make money"
Netflix marketers: "We can't risk doing anything to different, we need to make it whats already popular like Game of Thrones"
Netflix writers: "Urgh I hate having to write for this already established universe, i don't even want to read these books! I want to do my own thing, and do something that WILL MATTER and will be PROGRESSIVE"

>sudden
Oh, if you knew.

Attached: I'm okay.gif (200x200, 27K)

when will this type of humor fuck off and die

She was always meant to be black, the books never stated her race :^')

>Implying American education isn't just hot garbage at this point
If you struggle to read this just know it's okay, lotsa people can't read and it doesn't effect them too bad......

>Fake tweet

>american imperialists
you mean Jews?

SEVENTEEN

BILLION

DOLLARS

IN

ONE

DAY

comicbook.com/movies/2019/07/19/netflix-loses-17-billion-stock-value-in-24-hours/

Attached: 1480207701629.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Gingers are the master race, Next is the blonde Aryans. Two unique colors with genetic benefits

They are one of the smallest minority groups on earth and they're going extinct to top it off, but they're white so it's ok to wipe them from media and replace them with a race that hasn't been a minority in a very, very, long time.

>big cans
>allowed to make dumb decisions for her whole life
You can't really blame her

link it to me then because I couldn't find it
pro tip: you can't

this. wish netflix would get the kyoani treatment

The fuck are genetic benefits of a ginger?

no soul to hold you back

aesthetics. literally the only thing your genes really care about

throw a litle olive oil or coconut oil on it and comb it. trim it occasionally. if you just cant grow the correct amount of facial hair, theres not much you can do

When you're dying of vitamin D deficiency in the next ice age, I'll tell you.

They made that trailer so pompous that it looks like they didn't GET the witcher (either books or games).

>European fantasy story
>brown people
X

Without a soul the devil can't touch you.

Literally the first tweet that comes up when you type NXOnNetflix in Twitter search.

you won, liberals
the important message you wanted to send to people was heard

Attached: 1550812343425.png (928x639, 924K)

Which book? Do you mean the dozens of Stephen King books?

Who said something about Europe? It's a fantasy world, why wouldn't everyone be black?

netflix is doomed because they can't produce good content (with few notable exceptions) and all the big studios are pulling their shows from it because they're working on their own streaming platforms

beard implants are a thing

How much subscribers did they lose for that much money to be lost?

Where did this even come from? It seemed like the jabs went from "lol u have ginger pubes" to "you are literally not human" overnight.

Darkies in the witcher universe live south, just like IRL

the story literally takes place in "the north"

South Park

Point out the specific problem with the phrasing you mentally incapacitated little fuck, we're all fuckin' waiting bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (1798x900, 1.44M)

I remember hearing on the radio they require 50% less vitamin D and use it more, They are cancer resistant to most forms except prone to skin cancer, They don't go grey, They have a higher pain tolerance, And require 20% more anesthetics to get put to sleep,

Attached: Lauren S Hissrich.png (626x748, 86K)

>IP is popular because of vidya
>no lol it isnt based on vidya we were planning to adapt the books the whole time!!!!!

Like what?

>They're pretty rare so casting them is difficult
HAIR DYE. NO MORE OF THIS EXCUSE.

>Drop shows people watch in favor of original shows
>Most of those shows are agenda driven trash but more importantly are targeted at such a small target audience the idea that they would get funding at any major studio is fucking laughable
>Fund a bunch of similarly shitty and overly targeted movies

Netflix is dying because of its political focus and would equally be dying if its new and original were about nigger smashing and lynching. Most people don't give a fuck about either and just want to watch fucking Friends, X-Files and old TV Shows and if you make original content don't make it for your target audience rather than making something you want them to consume but that they aren't interested in.

All they had to do was keep boomers happy with old tv shows and movies and Zoomers happy with the occasional Dark or Stranger Things. But they seem to be operating more like a political device rather than a business and I don't understand why.

you know what i mean, whether its a novel or a game either way its like why. theres so many other things they could do and they come up with this.

also off topic but can i just sit here and say how much i hate when they make a movie based off a game and they argue that “they dont want to ruin the game by making the movie too similar” its like fuck the whole reason i want to see the movie is because i would hope it would be similar.

people are really just stupid overall

I mean, you could add a beard on him. Has nothing to do with the casting. But rather the design choices by the ones making the show.

>Ailment resistances
>Damage resistance
>'Soulless' trait makes them take less damage from Demonic enemies
>Are fine with prolonged exposure to 'Dark'
>But they take bonus damage from 'Light'
>Unique cosmetic hair colour
Aren't Gingers fucking OP?

A perfectly valid reason to turn main characters into niggers and poos

>they're literally adapting the storyline of the novel series
>no lol it's actually based on the games because I said so

>He doesn't have a beard until witcher 3
So I guess it is child Ciri in the show? If it is an adult Ciri, he should have one.

If you aren't going to follow the books or the games and change everyones race, why not just make an OC from a different witcher school and a OC cast?

>All these words to hide the fact "minorities" make up half the main cast
They aren't a minority in the production you dumb bitch.

It's not just a hair colour. North-western Europeans look significantly different to other "white people". You can immediately tell an authentic ginge from someone who's painted their hair orange.

Because then they couldn't piggyback off the popularity of the games.

The "IT'S BASED ON LE BOOKS XD" bullshit is just so that Netflix can distance themselves from the games. They're not actually very faithful to the books, of course, but that's not their motivation. They don't want the show associated with the game because video game movies have a bad reputation. Netflix wants this to be their game of thrones, not their Prince of Persia.

>he should have one
Why? Just because you personally like beards?

What a dumb cunt taking it out of context

Americans are such perfidious people, blaming others for their disgusting culture. Netflix is an American company, feminism is an American invention, and if the US were nuked off the map the world would be a better place

Despite saying they aren't following either they are still absolutely trying to ride on the coattails of the games and the games were the only reason the series was made in the first place or that people were interested in it.

They didn't really say anything about how they would be adapting until after cast images came out because they wanted people to be interested in the show because of the games.

I would be more interested in a new cast if they are going to just diversify it honestly, would love an MC from the school of cat or something

Did you even read what I typed? If it is adult Ciri, he should have one. If it is young Ciri, I'm fine with whatever.
They can do whatever in the end.

FUCK NETFLIX

Attached: 1563614425948.jpg (623x1000, 194K)

Jewish conspiracy is fighting the Irish conspiracy

>with few notable exceptions
Such as?

elfen lied?

Yes I did. And I don't understand why he should have a beard after Ciri grows up.

>muh jews
It's the Americans, not the jews. Jews only care about gold and banking

Because he had a beard unless you went to the barber.

The fucking Fringilla casting never fails to crack me up when paired with her actual description.

I think they are aping the books quite a bit. You clearly see Foltest's daughter, a striga, and the scene with Geralt and the chain is in the same scene like the book. Then the big fat guy in the armor looks like he is at the Cintra ball with the Queen when she is wedding her daughter to Skellige but shit goes crazy.

>t. Cao Cao

Lots of people would, but we're talking about the American public. They see a character they recognise, they burst into tears while cumming and empty their wallets.

Are you having a stroke?

But that has absolutely nothing to do with the show.

>gingers going extincts
>so are blondes
>only us dark haired guys will be left
I told you we would win.

Attached: 1563769064135.jpg (800x1142, 240K)

Yes, and like I also said, they can do whatever. It is just a minor nitpick from my side.
I'm not watching another netflix adaptation after the death note movie anyway.

Anyone else find it really hard to become immersed in a book? Like, I can read a book and it enjoy it but really all I'm doing is reading the words and remembering them. I can't picture in my head what the characters or the world looks like. For example a character might be described as strong with broad shoulders and brown flowing hair but all I don't try to imagine what they look like I just make a note in my brain that they have those characteristics.

>not watching it just to laugh at how bad it is
Your loss.

I have a hard time visualizing things in my head but I still really enjoy reading.

Can't honestly say why though.

I gain time doing something else.
Like playing video games.

That sounds like autism to me

Attached: The doc is in.jpg (204x247, 8K)

>not watching it on one monitor while gaming on another
Don't tell me you're a single monitor pleb.

Shalam brother. We finally got rid of those pesky pagans.

Attached: and that's a good thing.png (576x616, 620K)

Never had that problem. I have an extremely vivid imagination.

*affect

>Getting a few beers and laughing at the FMA adaptation with some pals
Good times.

Shit nigga you might be retarded

>watching the electronic jew
shiggy

I have three monitors.
I have other shows to watch. And I mostly play story related games, so I don't do other things while playing most of the time other than doing end game stuff in JRPG.

>Correcting an obvious shitpost

i dont understand how "minorities" allow for grandstanding on their behalf by jews and whites
like you would think at some point they would get angry at people treating them like political cattle for digital pats on the back
either its apathy or a sincere lack of intelligence

Attached: 1555627132437.jpg (750x1000, 94K)

Only in cases where he's on the road and can't shave. Geralt hates having any facial hair.

Games are fanfiction too

I may actually cancel my Netflix sub.
>based on the books
THE BOOKS NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE FUCKING READ

YOUR AUDIENCE EXISTS SOLELY BECAUSE OF THE GAMES. FULL STOP.

Do I think the games should be the source material? Not really. Do I think this show is a dishonest sham from top to bottom? Yes.

I have the same issue and for some reason I also have a really great imagination and can easily picture things in my head when I need to. There's just something about reading that makes my brain turn off.

Minorities are quite practical. They like seeing more of themselves and they like getting more benefits. They don't care much beyond that. They live in the real world. Only whites and some Asians and Indians live in an abstract world of ideals.

You will be next, brother, inshallah.

>bases everything on the books
>rides on the popularity of the videogames
>reeee it's based on the books

Attached: 1563550459022.jpg (512x512, 27K)

>showed a blatant scene from The Last Wish

>says it doesn't follow the books

Fuck Netflix.

>they require 50% less vitamin D and use it more
You've got it backwards. Dark skin utilizes Vitamin D better and is resistant to skin cancer.

Why would they care?
They get free gibs and anything bad they do gets swept under the rug to prevent "racism".

Not him but there is an actual condition called aphantasia that makes people not be able to visualize imagery.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia

It's not that uncommon either, 1 to 3 percent of the population has it. Even people involved in creative pursuits like artists can have it, Glen Keane, one of the animators at Disney and who is also the guy who illustrated the Little Mermaid has it, some Pixar employees have it too.

>livescience.com/61183-what-is-aphantasia.html
>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2019/apr/10/aphantasia-why-a-disney-animator-draws-a-blank-on-his-own-creations
>bbc.com/news/health-47830256

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS

Attached: me llamo donte.jpg (480x360, 27K)

reminder that netflix is on borrowed time and they know it.

hope you guys enjoy a disney/hulu/amazon future, because that's where we headed.

Attached: 1538470416227.jpg (1140x700, 268K)

They lost mine after I saw the Witcher cast
that and after learning about the child porn

>uh uh uh what we mean is
>what it is is
>well you see
>ummmm
>we take INSPIRATION from the books
>when we need it

Attached: JENSEN.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Because redheads prove that whites are actually more diverse than any other race combined.

The whole plot is going to be ripped from the books they are just defending their PC washing with the "IT'S MAH INTERPRETATION" defense. It's probably a hastily written a cash grab trying to catch the wind of game of Thrones and The Witcher at once, they are just using the PC culture strategy to get free advertising from both sides.

B I G

B L A C K

C O C K S

Attached: 1563585049499.png (1878x862, 932K)

>paying for somethind you don't own

Fuck Disney too, I'll never pay them a cent for their gay service.

What? It absolutely does follow the books and I don't remember them claiming otherwise

90% of the teaser scenes were easy to recognise book scenes

People hope that they will make Witcher (game series, specially 3) TV show. When they are using books material.

>Red hair is associated with fair skin color because low concentrations of eumelanin throughout the body of those with red hair caused by a MC1R mutation can cause both. The lower melanin concentration in skin confers the advantage that a sufficient concentration of important Vitamin D can be produced under low light conditions. However, when UV-radiation is strong (as in regions close to the equator) the lower concentration of melanin leads to several medical disadvantages, such as a higher risk of skin cancer.

Not sure about the 50% part user talked about tho.

>Source isn't from the books
>Source isn't from the game either

Attached: q.png (314x278, 129K)

Sounds more like a Piratebay future to me.

>Aphantasia
aka retarded

It being based on the books is both fine and great actually. Nobody read the books so them being show live action is actually something most people who played the games would be very interested in.

Its an obvious slam dunk. They have all the character designs and looks for pretty much everything from the games and even if they don't keep them entirely being close enough will drag in more viewers.

The problem was Netflix being Netflix decided they wanted to push diversity and a poltical agenda and not just have a totally problem free slam fucking dunk production of a popular series they have the production rights to. I don't know who is running netflix but they are retarded. This should have been an easy fucking win but they HAD to change things they couldn't just fucking cast based on the games which everyone knows was the reason the even got the rights and why anyone would watch.

Its so frustrating to watch so many bad business decisions for no reason.

Attached: 1548458151684.jpg (1009x180, 30K)

>A new era of piracy
Thank you Hollywood

Attached: 1386567907820.jpg (258x400, 22K)

>Writing team
>Designing Armour
What the fuck kinda show are they running over there?

Melanin blocks sunlight and inhibits vitamin D absorption you fucking idiot.

MONEY BTFO

Attached: wewew.png (972x871, 418K)

someone post the drowning in danger pasta

Attached: Screenshot_40.png (576x194, 14K)

>Charles Fourier, a utopian socialist and French philosopher, is credited with having coined the word "féminisme" in 1837.[14] The words "féminisme" ("feminism") and "féministe" ("feminist") first appeared in France and the Netherlands in 1872,[15] Great Britain in the 1890s, and the United States in 1910.[16][

SUCK
OUR
DICKS

this shitshow

Attached: Witcher Writers.jpg (700x845, 121K)

>people involved with show have a blatant disrespect for the source material and fans of said material
This always goes well.

redheads are the rarest kinds of white people diversity is code for anti white no it's not a meme

Well we know that they lost 16-18 billions in market value 4 days ago.

archive.fo/dyHt7

>he says on an American website
Maybe you should leave, friend?

It's the books when they need them.

Geralt at this point is supposed to be scarred as fuck, since he's been killing monsters for decades. But then Netflix came out and said he wasn't that way because this was supposed to be a younger Geralt.

But then it turns out it *is* adult Geralt. Since Ciri, Last Wish, and more than likely the butcher of Blaviken all happen.

>Disintegration of humanity
Motherfuckers we were still killing eachother for heresy a couple centuries ago fuck, some countries still do. I wish they'd just slow down and learn that country borders are a thing and shouldn't be crossed illegally. I wonder if anyone actually tried to move to Canada and got told to GTFO borders are real morons.

Aphantasia has nothing to do with being retarded, in fact, the guy who first described the condition said that it seemed that this condition was widesperead among his scientist colleagues.

>psychclassics.yorku.ca/Galton/imagery.htm

What the fuck? The only dude in that pic that even LOOKS like he's seen any kind of armour before is the old guy at the back and thats only because he's old enough to have lived in a time that wasn't this retarded.

I don't understand why people are so bothered when a book isn't adapted 1:1. If a game does it's fine, but a movie or a show doing that is somehow outrageous. Is it autism or people that need validation of how smart and we'll read they are? These are the guys that will say shit like "aktchually it doesn't happen like that in the books" expecting people to suck their dicks because they read a shitty fiction book no one cares about.

this, all the other entertainment companies saw the money train and are making their own streaming services which is forcing people to pay for multiple services to get everything.
glad to see they're going to kill themselves like cable did
the mere fact they lost subscribers at all sent investors, who are unironically braindead cattle who spook quickly, fleeing because they panic easily

Its almost as if people are getting tired of Netflix leftist propaganda bulshit

Attached: 7fd.jpg (680x783, 47K)

Video games are for children you retard.

Let the adults talk about something that actually affects society.

Imagine going to work not to do your job and your employers were fine with it.

Torilla tavataan

>Good casting is being a nerd
Dilate

I don't really remember any scars being mentioned in the books

I guess they could have made him as pale as he is on the final scene

They don't, but any time they say something they "don't speak for all X minority group", which is something you can only do if you agree with their fag shit apparently

Honestly netflix is fucking trash. They'll maybe put something good up once in a blue moon but they just pad out what they have with a bunch of shit.
Half of the movies I get recommended now are really shitty looking bollywood or SEA horror movies.
amazons prime video is 100 times better you can watch just about anything and even if it's not up there you can rent or buy most movies you can think of
or just pirate them for free

Attached: 1560947935552.png (306x290, 6K)

>Hissrich
Sounds like a drug to surpass to fisstech.

>no reason
There is a reason though.
Anti-White racism.

>after learning about the child porn
what?

you can't fire them, because that would be misogyny. That are the rules

I hate to tell you but that's not why the normies are leaving, I'm sure it's because
>price hikes on subscriptions
>losing non original content as other companies start their own services

if your favorite shows are on hulu instead of netflix and you can only afford one they'd pick hulu

Does it really matter? Geralt is supposed to be ugly as fuck but in the games and show he's handsome.

So was Tyrion but it honestly doesn't fucking matter

>"Fringilla Vigo, pale with a truly deathly, morbid, utterly ghastly paleness"
>Netflix casts the blackest woman they could find

FUCKING KEK

Whats some good stuff to watch on Amazon Prime?

You aren't wrong in general but that was only part of the problem. The other part was that the shows people did watch were getting dropped in favor of "Blonde gets the BBC Colorado" and "White people are Evil". Their strategy was to develop their original shows to replace the shows people generally watched but it didn't work because the were making trash shows that nobody not even the target audience actually cared to watch. They would have been fine if they kept more contracts for the more popular shows and green-lit shit less.

The combination of unstyled beard and glasses is what doesn't work. They send contradictory signals. Rugged and wild vs meek and civilized.

I wonder though if they could just go with the vidya designs from a copyright perspective. They probably got the rights from Sapkowski and he'd be seething over it being related to vidya.

The boys i hope

>liberal
That's not how that works and you know. The writers are sitting in a room and brainstorming. They'll go like "hmm, this characters race hasn't really been nailed down explicitly, and we agree that his show could use a lot more minority representation, so let's cast with that in mind." at first and later "okay, so this (poc actor) really convinced me at the casting, i think he/she would be a good choice despite the character looking a lot different in the source. let's put him/her on the short list." and occasionally they'll go "okay so THIS actor really did an amazing job in this other film/series/appearance, i think we should cast him/her for some role. who cares if he have to change the role to make it fit?" none of this is "especially liberal", this is how EVERY SINGLE MOVIE EVER has been cast. And then there is producers going "okay, this project needs a big lead role that puts asses in seats. get (actor), i don't care how, just make it happen." but that's usually reserved for big 150mil blockbusters.

It'd be terrible to be in these kinds of environments because if you disagree with this kind of stuff you'd get ostracized and ran out of the group if you dared disagree with some social media stunt.

not only netflix buddy, its much worse

Attached: Blackwashing.jpg (484x1024, 105K)

I didn't mention nerds at all and Henry Cavill can certainly grow a beard or they could just have used a fake one. It was a conscious decision not to give him a beard. Just like making X or Y character black, but it doesn't really matter because it's an adaptation. So long as it retains the universe and has similar characteristics to the source material they can do anything they want because it's a adaptation not a recreation.

what the FUCK are you talking about loser

I see two people arguing about beards

How did you manage to work /pol/ into this?

Attached: 4o0Rk5X.jpg (620x441, 87K)

>replace all the redheads because even other white people don't always care about gingers
Sinister.

Believe or not you can't copyright gingers and generic medieval armor.

>Disintegration
This implies that humanity was a some point "integrated", providing a jumping-off point for establishing a "perpetrator" narrative.

because there literally isn't any production ever that isn't touched by liberal politics now and it's completely insufferable, there's greenlit garbage shows with only asians or blacks but there's literally nothing of the like with whites in them, the agenda is cancerous bullshit and the idea of shoveling minorities into a slavic folklore setting is fucking retarded and shows just how infantile these cuckold fetishists are

Yes, but the "iconic" designs everyone knows of do stem from the games. Especially the Nilfgaardian armor.

that is literally how every single workgroup formed by women works

based truth-poster

Games have to take creative license though in order for the books to translate well, adapting books to TV and film is a far older and well travelled route already and more faithful adaptations usually end up being better.

I don't watch a lot of tv shows, but the grand tour is great if you ever enjoyed the old Top Gear.
>Netflix
>here's a bunch of shitty looking Indian, Indonesian and movies about being a lesbian you're never going to watch
>meanwhile on Amazon

Attached: 1537417910706.jpg (1487x935, 513K)

But you see this isn't new. People did it back when LoTR released, they have done it with every single adaptation ever.

>tfw top gear was just removed from netflix

Still missing Nick Fury.

>Dune
Nice.

It just has to be similar enough really. When I first saw the Nilfgaardian armor I thought I was just watching some larpers and closed it only to find out a week later that no that was actually it. They don't have to be 1 for 1 but just in the area.

Doesn't have to be 1:1. Just close enough to resemble the known outfits and hairstyles/colors.

>But you see this isn't new.
but it's a million times more common now to the point where it's damn near everything, the intensity of it has also gone up like crazy
>People did it back when LoTR released,
like what? i dont remember any diversity there
>they have done it with every single adaptation ever.
yeah hollywood has been pushing cancerous shit for half a century but i would argue the stuff from the 70s and 80s was fine

Amazon also sucks though. I have it because I like Amazon Prime for shipping (I buy enough that it pays for itself) but the video offerings are shit and the way they still sell me shit for money instead of all of it being unlocked is annoying.

Also, from an evil potential perspective, Amazon is far more dangerous than Netflix.

nick fury is black in Ultimate, so there is a reason for it. You will notice how not a single nerd complained about it, because the character already appeared as general fury many years ago

Not only this, but Marvel lives in a funny place where they have iconic heroes that 99 percent of their audience knows despite never touching a comic book in their lives.

And since is waaaaay to fucking common sense and inoffensive none of you /pol/tarded faggots will even respond to it and instead just keep shitposting your fucking conspiracy theories about >muh jews

Sapkowski is and angry drunk fart. Fuck him.

>Cuckold fetish
It isn't even this. Businesses collect data. They know who spends and who saves. They know who is more and less influenced by their advertising. They "pander" to women and "minorities" because they know that dollar for dollar, these groups are more likely to spend on consumption. Redistribution is advocated for on similar grounds. Redistribution from White or Asian males to any other race/gender combination on the macro scale is effectively redistribution from savers to consumers, which is in turn effectively redistribution from savers to the corporations selling the things consumers are more likely to buy. "Minorities" are just the middlemen.

Ye true, honestly I'd recommend anyone just pirate movies or tv shows but on the odd chance you can't find a good torrent or something it's not too awful

i really don't know what to fucking make from this istuation but it seems unsalvagable at this point

everything's stretched too thing, with so many publishers or companies setting up their own platforms while only really offering one or two shows worth watching there exclusively i dont see why any of these platforms will ever be worth the asking price

there's just such a creative drought in general it feels like the tv and cinema industry in general are going to be entering at the very least some serious crisis

They had their Game of Thrones. It was fucking Marco Polo, and they murdered it.

Wasn't adaptations are supposed to make your favorite fictional characters alive? Why don't they just make original shitskin characters instead of replacing the existing ones since they don't give a shit about the books and the games and just want to cash in with the GoT fad. Are they really THAT creatively bankrupt?

I hope witcher doesnt get cancelled untill I see how they handle my boy Bonhart

Attached: Leo.jpg (1500x2080, 677K)

Oh, well shouldn’t yennefref be white then?

>clearly brown
user are you blind or something?

That's why they are a rare class user. Only few manage to roll it at character creation.

That’s an insult to fan fiction. At least a fan fiction is written by someone that gives a shit about the source material. This Netflix thing is just an effigy of the IP.

If it wasn't for the sake of an agenda they still wouldn't miscast characters regardless of how "good" the actor was, since you can find good actors of all kinds.

...why always redheads though?

Attached: zoolander-98642_jpg_363x200_crop_q85.jpg (240x200, 11K)

Having red tinted hair isn't ginger

Ginger is a combination of exceedingly pale skin, bright green/blue eyes, body hair that is nearly white, freckles, and fire red hair.

Some brown shit with auburn hair is not a ginger.

Not talking about diversity you idiot. I'm talking about outrage about an adaptation not being 1:1 copy of the books. Of course diversity is a part of that but again who gives a fuck if a character is black or yellow if it's the same fucking character. It makes literally no difference whatsoever, if a red dragon in a book is blue in the adaptation nothing changes.

Why don't they just make original characters for shitskins to play as, instead of replacing the existing ones since they don't clearly give a shit about the books and the games?

Have you never met niggers? It's not about creating things for themselves, it's about "fuck whitey". They approach this with the same attitude as
>Yo whiteboi, we fucking yo bitches now, u mad?

Because they are
a) A small minority of white
b) You can keep everyone else white
c) Lots of whites mock gingers/redheads already
d) Since they're such a niche in humanity, their complaints will be small and quiet

This is pure speculation on my part.

Serious question Yea Forums if I publish mediocre fantasy books and by some random stroke of luck Netflix requests me the rights to an adaptation, how I force them to do it exactly as I want it? I'd rather they fuck off if they're just gonna ruin my work.

It's actually kind of funny, since destroying what is effectively the white man's bread and circuses is unlikely to be in their long term interests.

None of that doesn't apply with Triss and Fringorilla's actresses, they suck and sorceress are supposed to be beautiful.

>forcing
You can't. You'll just not get a show, or they'll create some OC DONUT STEEL of your work and then make millions while you get nothing.

Thats because that tards moved the goalposts, the writers apparently designed the amour despite not having any experience or understand and from the looks of the nilfgaard armour no reference or solid concept.
It is a fairly safe assumption that this entire project is run like that with writers controlling everything they shouldn't.

Sappy doesn't care. He was fucking joyful when Netflix bought the rights because he was hounding Red since the games got popular because he asked for a lump sum for the complete game rights.

No. Adaptations are meant to bring an ip wider exposure so that a different audience have a chance to experience it this making more money for all medias in which it has been adapted.

That black dude looks miserable

Ah, yes. Book Geralt.

Attached: Komiks_Geralt_okladka.jpg (457x637, 65K)

The US will be majority brown within two decades. Robots will replace a lot of manual labor. Things are going to get really bad within the next two or three decades and robots are literally the key.

i was talking about diversity though you fucking cocksmoker and this goes far beyond it not being 1:1 this is more like 1:439856 and you're a sniveling little faggot for even trying to misrepresent the situation like that
>who gives a fuck if a character is black or i literally already explained why it's cancer you fucking faggot
>It makes literally no difference whatsoever
except for it being anti white politics and an ugly nigger of course
>if a red dragon in a book is blue in the adaptation nothing changes
literally not comparable you incredibly retarded faggot

I'll not get a show then.

I read the lady that wrote 50 Shades of Grey though was able to force Universal Pictures to do what she wanted because she demanded creative control over the adaption before approving of the movies, so it is possible to force them.

Redheads are associated with Ireland, which contradicts the
>White people are a monolith and have never experienced oppression at any point in history
narrative they are trying to paint/maintain.

damn you're ugly

Because nobody wants to be a new character. You know what happens when a new character is casted with a minority actor? Rey. An unstoppable juggernaut in the thickest plot armor with the literal matrix database in her head that allows her to excel at everything. So instead they change existing characters which allows them to follow the books(which usually kills/maims them down the road) or make changes as needed. Plus an existing character has a built-in fanbase or recognition. That's why Thor is suddenly female for a couple issues, that's why Ironman is suddenly a black girl. Nobody wants to make a brand new character from scratch. It takes ages to set up, to give a backstory and personality. That is literally money down the drain if the character doesn't find an audience. If the changed character doesn't they can just go back to the old one act like nothing happened.

No, I disagree with that. I watch anime to see my favorite manga characters come alive, not for that bullcrap you claim.

I WANT A PROPER BOOK ADAPTATION
GET FUCKING STEVE BUSCEMY FOR GERALT

Ah yes bearded Geralt just like in all the games

Attached: 8915891568.png (801x1325, 2.17M)

Hollywwod is wholly jewish.

Funny part is, Heimdall was depicted black once. Or at least what seemed to be black. And let me empathize the word ONCE.

They also kept him black in Avengers Assemble.
Either way, Idris did a fine dandy job playing Heimdall.

No, that's down to budget more than anything. Armor that looks like actual armor is expensive, especially if you have to damage it in battle scenes worn by hundreds of soldiers.

>but the video offerings are shit
Nah. It's got a ton of really cool niche stuff but the design of Prime Video is so fucking awful it's hard to notice it.

>if the changed character doesn't they can just go back to the old one act like nothing happened

And have the woke tumblr retard audience scream at them because MUH RAYCISSSSSSM WHITE PEOPLE EXISTING!!!1? Nah, they won't do that.

>if a red dragon in a book is blue in the adaptation nothing changes
this is the only point that applies in fiction though but the problem we have with this isn't the niggers (Nor should it be, some niggers can act), its the fact everything is made worse through the effort of adding excess niggers.

he didn't like your shit vidya either so whatever his reason they have nothing to do with your incel nazi powerfantasy

Stop making the same thread over and over again.

It kind of depends on Ciri. But either way is fine.

He also hated the first Witcher show

1 nigger is an excess of nigger in slavic fantasy

I guess this is a better criticism because you're right: just narrowind down the selection is fucktarded and their filtering system is ass.

huh, did netflix steal that tw2 sword pommel design for their medallion

Female Thor and Ironman both failed and got flushed quietly. At that point nobody cared anymore, which is why the books failed in the first place.

I know, but the point applies to all media

I love how people read this and assume it must be caused by rednecks and not the 100 million nonwhites in this country with a sub-90 IQ average.

>It's the (((Americans)))
Yes, that's what he said

>incel nazi powerfantasy
You forgot maga.

Just like I said, why don't they just make new original characters instead of replacing the existing ones with awful casting if they want to shove in niggers so much because of racial quotas? Who the fuck wants an ugly chimp looking Fringilla instead of a beautiful sorceress like she was in the books and games?

That kind of makes sense.
I was trying to think of a comparative example from another race, e.g albino africans, blonde islanders or blue eyed asians, but none seem to fit the bill.
also likely.

>they suck
Maybe, but they are "fine" to the writers/producers/decision makers.

He likes money and sycophants user

>caused by rednecks and not the 100 million nonwhites in this country with a sub-90 IQ average
*poor people
because you've never met some of the scum of the earth white trash that live around me

The Ainu people of Japan, user.

God, I just can't stand gamers and how you flaunt your absolute idiocy. No film or show based on a book ever was or will ever be a spitting image of the source and why would you even want that? And you care about the absolute dumbest surface level shit like unironic autistic children who scream because someone moved their toys. So the hair colour is wrong so fucking what? I really don't understand why anyone would bother ever trying to cater to this demographic and you should be fucking grateful that they do despite your rampant unpleasantness.

Attached: 1542452414838.png (222x255, 111K)

So they're creatively bankrupt like I said and can't make new characters for shitskins.

people who defend him always makes me laugh
>sold permission for games dirt cheap cause didn't give a fuck and didn't care
>games take off in popularity
>starts seething nonstop he gave it away so cheap and starts suing and shitting on them nonstop

But they won't redo the movies to make Heimdall be played by a white actor.

>ugh just accept the politics and consume you drone don't write mean words in the internet
>avatar fagging
opinion discarded

I live in Louisiana, I can assure you there are vast swaths of "white people" who are utterly useless trash pig ignorant pieces of society destroying shit.
This guy gets it.

They can nitpick if they want. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

If you're not gonna follow the games or the books, then why not make your own IP? Doing this basically shows that they do not give a shit about the actual series and want to flaunt it around simply because it's a recognizable IP that'll earn them a quick buck.

God damn do I hate the people in charge of this kind of shit.

Attached: 1555686798102.jpg (1080x895, 54K)

>creating an unsustainable political situation where you carelessly antagonize groups that give you equal rights until they learn better and kill/deport you
>quite practical
ok retard.

They can, they probably have whole warehouses full of character outlines, they are just so insanely risk averse that they rather take those new characters and rework them into existing ones. Why do you think it took a guy famous for making billion dollar movies(Deadpool) to get an R Terminator off the ground?

Hmmm user hmmmm maybe because they enjoy the world it's set in and want to expand it hmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yes, just like you can piss your pants and tell your mom it's her fault because she didn't make your favourite dish for dinner. The question is whether you should (and the answer is no).

>thinking everything is because of MUH GET WOKE GO BROKE
Their price hike was shit and with Hulu getting bigger by the year, and now Disney's service is coming in hot; Netflix's arrogant bullshit is finally getting checked. And they're all just as progressive as the next.

Stop thinking you posting clown world shops 9 hours a day on Twitter is getting results.

Attached: okada1.jpg (600x899, 54K)

>They live in the real world.
Everyone lives in the real world. Real world just differs from person to person.

>If you're not gonna follow the games or the books, then why not make your own IP?
because nothing other than the narrative is allowed to exist and everything must fit their warped view of a utopia

Mate those Nilfgaards look like their costumes cost $30 to make, this is something Netflix should be investing in to do right because doing so could result in serious cash.

I don't get it.

theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/09/fifty-shades-darker-el-james-control-freak-authors-hollywood

>Friday sees the release of Fifty Shades Darker, the sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey. It’s an adaptation made with the complete support and involvement of its author EL James (AKA Erika Mitchell) who was granted unprecedented control over the production in a landmark deal with Universal. James has final say over everything from casting to script to wardrobe choices. She commissioned her husband (Niall Leonard) to write the script for latest movie.

How was this woman able to negotiate total control over the media adaptations of her trashy novel and Sapkowski wasn't over his trashy novels?

Same reason they cooked up a whole alternate timeline for the comics to justify the Sam Jackson Fury. It worked so they made him canon, if it hadn't the character would have been forgotten or killed off between movies.

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

>The question is whether you should (and the answer is no).
>you shouldn't question stuff
Okay Stalin, just don't send me to the Gulags. May god forbid me ever catching you nitpicking anything.

Because the story is about a woman being a whore, retard.

>Carelessly antagonize groups that give you equal rights
Reminder that it was a societal-scale feeling of betrayal, not "hate" or "edgy memes", that lead to the rise of the actual literally Hitler.

Reflexively disliking and criticising everything in a desperate attempt to fit in on Yea Forums is the very opposite of thinking for yourselves, dummies.

Attached: 1547549708509.png (610x571, 590K)

Shut up limp dick

because netflix like most of big tech, creative media and journalism is overrun with brainwashed ideologues that put diversity and "the greater good" above everything

The cat one is pretty hot

I don't see how that makes her get total control over adaptations which no other writer seems to get.

what if i'm a big bara-boi?

Attached: 1556181732940.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

Better than Amazon Prime’s

Only reason he doesn't like the video games was because he thought they'd bomb and just wanted a straight cash payment. Had he taken a percentage as CDPR initially offered he'd have made millions.

>No one could possibly dislike this unless Yea Forums told them to

retard

Witcher alone was a huge fucking risk. Image them having to put down 1mil to make 500 or 1000 suits of armor and a good third of them get damaged in the first take. Regular old ass chainmail you can buy for 150 bucks a pop, actual armor(painted, engraved, molded) is easily 5 times that.

See

Only /pol/tards wear beards

Calling it now, people are going to politely say Triss/Yen were "well-acted" but everyone is going to really focus on how much of a "hunk" Geralt is. That's how these Prog-Positive shows always go; the diversity quotas are mediocre so everyone tries to go all-in on obsessing, ogling, and otherwise focusing on the white protagonists.

Beats me. I think cinema is a weaker artform than both literate and video games, so I tend to just not watch shows/movies.

I don't see how emptying your 2019 reaction images starter pack in my face proves me wrong.

>Reflexively disliking and criticising everything in a desperate attempt to fit in on Yea Forums is the very opposite of thinking for yourselves, dummies.
>Yea Forums is a one minded community
Okay, you're not much brighter than the people you reflexively disliked and criticized.

what a dumb faggot

I think lots of men have beards and they probably aren't all the exact same as each other. God, this board is full of retards.

>Why do you think it took a guy famous for making billion dollar movies(Deadpool) to get an R Terminator off the ground?
What? And Witcher isn't as big as Thor and Ironman, they can easily make new characters for this adaptation.

>>Yea Forums is a one minded community
It pretty much is when it comes to meme politics, sadly.

Probably helps that the book was ridiculously popular and they knew the adaptation would print them money.

it just adds to the retarded posts you made before that proved you were wrong, don't worry im sure you'll get it someday

Don't worry, you wouldn't understand it even if I were to explained it to you, little zoom zoom.

Hahahahaha but Gingers don't have souls hahahaha they're soulless abominations hahahaha its funny get it? They don't have souls so they aren't even Human, not really hahahaha Gingers DON'T HAVE SOULS THEY'RE MONSTERS KILL THEM KILL THEM HAHAHAHAHA It's funny get it get it? Gingers don't have souls so they don't count they're not real.
Why the fuck is "gingers don't have souls" still socially acceptable?

>adaption of the books
>HURR DURR READ THE BOOKS
Netflix is getting more retarded with each passing day, all shitflix users need to be gassed

A major key is to keep growing it beyond the “fuck this looks like shit” stage by several months. No different from growing your regular hair out long I n that respect; it’s gonna look like shit for a while before you come out on the other side.

But the Witcher games are ridiculously popular too...

>muh anecdotes
The existence of some unintelligent white people does not suddenly make them the bulk of the problem. Half of blacks in the United States have an IQ of 85 or lower. They are literally genetically retarded. The notion that illiteracy is a predominantly white issue in the US is factually wrong, and your dumb white neighbor obviously doesn't change that.

I'm anti-/pol/ but also anti-/leftypol/. So no, Yea Forums isn't one person.

Also, I'm not the guy you were responding to.

>desperate attempt to fit in on Yea Forums
You're not really good at it either, newfag.

The Witcher Games hold up the entire franchise
Andy SapCOWSKEET is a fag

Attached: kanna sip zero.gif (398x400, 1.6M)

And Sapkowski could surely have all the control he wants to. But he doesn't. He just wants his payday after dropping the ball with CDPR.

Funny how you self-proclaimed centrists somehow always get mistaken for /pol/tards and never the crazy leftists. If you're truly neutral, that is. Probably doesn't mean anything though...

They can, but they don't want to. Because and .

>The notion that illiteracy is a predominantly white issue in the US is factually wrong, and your dumb white neighbor obviously doesn't change that.
Wasn't there some statistics that showed the United States would actually jump right up to the Top 10 most educated countries in the world if you ignored Blacks and Hispanics?

What does nitpicking fictional stories have to do with meme politics?

Hmmm... *looks at thread* Yeah, whatever could it be. *thinking*

>muh slanted reason
I never said it made them the "bulk of the problem" now did I? Also, the more you ignore the ills of white people to cry nigger, the more you debase your own arguments.

Also all these leftist shitters are mostly white. So you really think white people aren't a problem? :^)

I just hope all you people complaining don't watch it. I'm not saying this against you, fuck Netflix.

No, I'm pretty sure German voters in the 1920s and 30s unironically hated jews.

He didn't care he just wanted money. The only reason he hated the Games was because he made no money off of them and they were more popular than his books.

Yeah, there isn't an entire pantheon of mask wearing soiboy memes from /pol/ designed to paint me as a communist for being a "centrist" is there?

Oh wait! THERE IS! Your ideals are shit and you are willfully ignorant.

Not the guy, but centrist =/= neutral. I have no idea where this perception even comes from. Centrists are called centrists because they usually have politics which would be included in both right and left at the same time.

I thought it was obvious but I can assure you I have absolutely no interest in fitting in with you morons.

Because the persecution of ginger people has been normalised in the Anglosphere since Roman times. You're allowed to be horrible to them because they're just silly joke-humans with no feelings.

I don't think I understand what your view on "meme politics" would even be.
People are nitpicking because they want a faithful adaptation. What does that have to do with politics? They are not discussing how to increase the well-being of citizens.

okay, back to redd*t!

they actually have a higher electrical pain tolerance, but are weaker to heat.

He's an old alcoholic cunt and probably doesn't give a shit anymore. He doesn't even consider his Witcher books to be any good.

cant wait until papy soros buys half the stocks from those like he did with netflix years ago and this shit repeats, its not like he didn't make his money 100x

>Picking up the Witcher after the release of the Witcher 3 was a risk
wow thats a new low for retarded opinions on Yea Forums, only reason netflix knew what the witcher was was because of the fucking games, they smelled money and went for it only to pussy out and half ass it.
Had they not this entire thing would have been a different story and Anti CDPR autist would be making threads along this vein instead.
>OOOOOOHHHHHHHHNONONONONONOONOOOOO IT CAN'T BE BETTER THAN THA GAMES BRO'S WHAT DO WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

>a porn fanfiction writer cares more about her work than an original fantasy worldbuilder
Sad.

He's already on reddit though. :)

Yes, indeed. We can play stupid and pretend that this nitpicking isn't a front for racist and generally bigoted bullshit. We can pretend in this very thread full of said racism and even a discussion of Hitler's rise to power that we don't see what's going on. But even you're not that stupid. You are however stupid enough to think this veil of supposed critical freethinking will fool anyone but (maybe) yourselves.

Chances are he's not completely wrong. Anecdotal, but seeing the casting for Witcher is what finally got me to cancel my subscription.

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one.

Warcraft

It's just a fucking videogame/book adaptation that they don't even follow. The Resident Evil movies did exactly what I'm talking about instead of turning Ada Wong into a nigger.

then he just needs to close this tab!

>a porn fanfiction writer cares more about her work than an original fantasy worldbuilder
That is some of the realest shit on the planet.

Yes, and don’t look now but gun violence data magically also does this. Shocker.

Wanting white characters to stay white doesn't mean I hate other races, dipshit. It means I love my own.

Maybe.
But I was thinking on a more superficial level. The Ainu people doesn't really "stick out" as another type of asian like redheads.

Attached: 1880s-ainu.jpg (2500x1883, 1.59M)

Bro I have an account on Stormfront ironically

So they will stop the Jews from commiting ethnic cleansing in Palestine then or will they hijack bocks and tv series

I'd have canceled mine a long time ago if I was the one paying for it. I keep finding myself in the situation where I want to rewatch a movie I watched on Netflix a few months/years back only to find that they dint have it anymore.

Can't you just suppress the obvious stormfaggotry for a single line post when you're trying to bullshit me?

See, this guy gets it. If being a racist is so great (it's not but if you think so) why should you have to lie about it?

yikes

The RE movies were never Witcher Game big plus they made most of the money back in asia, so that's probably the deciding factor. They also never had a person concerned with representation in the writers room, especially not one with any pull.

>I never said it made them the "bulk of the problem" now did I?
You argued with my post that said they weren't. If you want to backpedal or claim that isn't what you were implying, I don't really care.

Also, I'm all for axing white leftists. Not sure why you'd think that non-argument would stump anyone.

Disingenuous post of the year right here.

I'm sure you are just as upset at black people who complain about whitewashing as you are at me, right? :^)

This is one of those lines you only get on /pol/ that is the funniest shit taken out of context

why are they so sensitive? you'd think they'd want to leverage the popularity of the games to sell their product

Well, as long as you're fine turning black characters white, I guess I have nothing to argue about with you anymore.

Oh yeah, that was so fucking bland I literally forgot it ever existed.
But seriously Netflix picked this up like a week after Wticher 3 got some awards or some shit and made an announcement, this was the project they should have bet big on instead of letting SJW's infest it.

lol what are you even cring about

Tw2 geralt is perfection

>defends stranger things
>calls anyone else a loser
o im laffin

Black characters get caucasoid features and behavior to appeal to white people = white washing
White characters get negroid features and behavior to appeal to black people = progress, you're a racist if you have a problem with this

I can't make it any more transparent how retarded you are.

>and I don't understand why.

Gee, I wonder why jews and minorities want to replace whites not only physically in their own countries, but in popular media and culture as well.

Like you I don't really know much about black people. I'm a just a channer who tries to help my friends on Yea Forums be a bit more like the the excellent people they could be.

because hollywood is still as racist as they always where, they are just doing the progressive schtick for the money.

ginger is a anagram

I live in Louisiana and worked in a grocery store for years as one of five whites with every single other employee being black.

I am intimately familiar with black people and culture.

I wrote that in the same way that Hitler never got up in the morning thinking "how can i be especially evil today?", instead he, in his insane mind, thought to himself "what can i do today to save the Reich from its enemies?" The writers don't write with "how can i piss off the most people today?" but instead "how can we make this show better for everyone? will it piss off some people? sure, but that's worth it."

Or maybe they understand the concept of fanservice since the main reason it only got adapted because of how popular the games are and don't wanna piss off their audience by turning Ada into an ugly nigger.

>ginger is an anagram
Fuck, made me laugh harder than it should have.

>White characters get negroid features and behavior to appeal to black people
yes because that happens all the time lmao. If there's something wrong with western society it's how cushy all the black people got it.

This is why nobody takes you people seriously lmao

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

Sure you are, buddy.

>ginger is a anagram

This thread is objectively shit but it is full of these little gems today what the fuck

Attached: Reese-Malcolm.jpg (1200x628, 278K)

>The writers don't write with "how can i piss off the most people today?" but instead "how can we make this show better for everyone? "
lol

Correction, this is the most disingenuous comment of the year.

>yes because that happens all the time lmao.
It's so common that people simply expect at least 2-3 black major characters in everything they consume. It's exceedingly rare to see any commercial, cinema or TV show that doesn't have at least one shadow person (often portrayed as the voice of reason or somebody intelligent and well-to-do.)

Not a single company in the world is putting more than $200 for a dozen suits of armor. Fucking GoT with their 15m budget had their most expensive armor set, one worn by a major character mind you, cost only $300. They aren't making the real shit you smoothbrain.

>Comparing and contrasting the writers to hitler as a defense
>Removes the Insanity part from the writer bit in a failed attempt to hide the fact its fucking identical
Wow did I really just see that?

I never said anything about "cushy" stuff. I literally described to you what is going on and you don't like. No one gets upset at black pride. Everyone gets upset at white pride. Replacing black characters with whites is bad, replacing white characters with blacks is good.

This isn't egalitarian. I believe things should be fair in society. I am not some stealth racist. I am literally advocating for textbook definitions of equality here.

All evil begins with good intentions.

Do you have any idea how insanely small portion of the mainstream movie audience is made up of Resident Evil fans? China, and the actual main stream, have never even heard of RE let alone are able to tell what character was changed or not. Same with Witcher, the show is targeting the Netflix audience, not the guys that put 300 hours into the witcher games and maybe even read some of the books. Just check out the leddit of the netflix show. It's flooded with normies.

If you want to talk about something other than games, fine, but don't do it on Yea Forums

To be fair the fanfiction writer already has all the money she needs.

I sure remember Ciri, Fringilla and Triss in the first book dumbshit.

This raises a good point tho, the Witcher games are basically fanfiction of the books and completely deviate from them, Geralt in the books is nothing like Geralt in the games, he's nowhere near as powerful, gets beaten up frequently, and is much more insecure and emotional. Why is it okay for the game to make changes to the books but not okay for the television series to make changes to the game?

Because liberalism is not a mental illness. It's a character flaw, it makes people rage and hyper sensitive but not homicidal.

Look at these racists, letting a ginger join their writing team when they could have had an intelligent and creative POC instead.

The Netflix show isn't canon

The games aren't subservient to a shitty sociopolitical agenda and the show seemingly is.

>Like you I don't really know much about black people.

Stop pretending we have no inkling on what blacks are like in the United States. We know they're an issue, whites are too busy trying to move as far away from the problem instead of fixing it.

Attached: 1506370711307.png (1594x854, 149K)

>BLACK MAN IN TV SHOW BAD

Attached: 1557345233879.png (220x229, 9K)

That's literally what is happening, user. Most of the writers live cushy venti mocha lives in the city where cosmopolitanism is not just a "nice idea," it's their culture. They simply cannot fathom a world where whites don't live alongside blacks in much the same way a goat cannot fathom a world where sheer cliffs are dangerous.

You've also got to consider the modern writing environment. When everyone is sitting around the table, eating bon-bons and sipping $7 coffee and petting their "stress-relief dog," the environment simply isn't there to be an "adult." Instead, you're "adulting," it's a thing you do instead of a thing you are. When you're in an environment like this, saying, "we shouldn't have black people" is a slap in the face. It's a Thing You Don't Do, a social faux pas. Why ruin the feel-good vibe of the table? If you don't like it, don't say anything, simply nod your head and take another sip. Therein lay another one of the follies of modern writing, people have it *so good* and they're living in such abject luxury that even something minor, something so small and minuscule as saying, "No" will ruin the high. You don't want to ruin the high, do you?

Now you can imagine how little money they wanted to risk on armor that only looks bad in still images and "okay" in battle scenes that are shot from a distance or in quick cuts. You need a director that actually gives a shit and puts his foot down to get background characters equipped in stuff that looks good in a close up.

Did I say they're only adapting the first book you fucking simian?

>Replacing whites with blacks is good
>Replacing blacks with whites is bad

I will keep saying it until you admit it. This isn't equality.

>When you're in an environment like this, saying, "we shouldn't have black people" is a slap in the face.
Way to prove user right by continuing to be disingenuous.

How the fuck do you even know that, you aren't a mind-reader. How do you know Hitler just didn't think "what can do to stay in power" or "what can I do to avoid getting ousted?"

>first book
good thing the show follows the other books too then?

As long as white is still the norm we'll have to keep replacing them with coloured people. If we ever achieve true equality and the people want even more then we can start talking about racism against whitey. But I don't think we'll get there anytime soon so I'm afraid you will never be the victim you desperately want to be. At least you can pretend on Yea Forums!

>No one gets upset at black pride. Everyone gets upset at white pride.
People get upset at White Pride because it simply doesn't register as a thing that should be accepted. People accept Greek Fests, German Fests, Italian Fests, fuckin' St. Patrick's Day. But Whites as a whole? That sounds weird, it looks weird, and people will treat it as weird - more importantly, the people often associated with "White Pride" parades are people you would rather not associate with yourself.

even when they are gaining a fuckton of subs they are losing millions of dollars a quarter
netflix is one of those companies where the entire 'value' is based on the idea that someday they might make a lot of money
it's a giant sham

Oh also Sword of Destiny was the first book and both Ciri and Triss are in it so eat shit.

They literally said they were doing the first book as the 1st season.

>Games fundamentally change the entire character of the protagonist in the books
>nobody gives a shit
>TV show makes one of the characters brown
>MUH AUTHOR'S CREATIVE VISION! WHY ARE THEY CHANGING THINGS?

>books only matter when they need to
based

Attached: 1563560581407.jpg (259x194, 8K)

well just dont watch it, i myself didnt like how the Harry Potter movie adaptations pooped all over the books so i simply didnt watch. this whole thing as far as im concerned is as interesting as the Han Solo movie; a lame cash-grab geared towards the lcd

>If we ever achieve true equality and the people want even more then we can start talking about racism against whitey.
Already happened in London, yet TV Shows and Movies still portray it as an incredibly white city with a vibrant yet minority population of mystery meats. They do the same thing with Paris, too, even as directors are openly saying they can't "use Paris" anymore because it's become "too ugly."

Its almost like people liked one change and then didn't like another. Nobody gives a shit when people LIKE THE CHANGES.

They also said that they wouldn't go around arbitrarily turning people into niggers.

Oh real quotes from real people (I'm sure)!

Hanlons Razor. Nobody is evil on purpose. At least not beyond one single event. They all think they serve some great and just goal and are ready to make certain sacrifices. Like i said here >how can we make this show better for everyone? will it piss off some people? sure, but that's worth it.

Funny, i don't remember Yen or Triss being black in the books

Attached: 1551987778490.png (720x790, 807K)

Resident Evil series are successful because they know their main audience first and Witcher is going to flop like most Netflix originals.

well obviously not when the teaser shows ciri

most likely they do a couple episodes like blaviken/pavetta and then do "10 years later" with geralt meeting ciri or some shit

>replacing whites with blacks is okay and you shouldn't complain
>replacing blacks with whites has a term, whitewashing, and it's racist

I'm going to keep saying this until you can actually address it instead of skirting around it by calling me a racist which is one of the least mentally stimulating arguments you could make. I'm not a racist.

So how come the same doesn't apply to black pride? There are a diverse range of black cultures that isn't limited to African culture. Doesn't sound very diverse to me.

Stranger Things and Altered Carbon weren't too bad until later into the season(s) but overall enjoyable

>"how can i be especially evil today?"
on the "opposite" end its more like "how can i show off my virtuous self today?" which is a big part of the thought process of these people.

lazy hack polch was lazy
witcher was one of worst his comic books

>Game adapts a series nobody knows about and makes it popular and becomes the most well known adaptation regardless of what the original was
>Series tries to ride the coattails of that game while claiming to adapt the book but only in certain ways
>People shout about the changes
Don't fuck with popular things. Its that simple.

Halons Razor gets thrown out the window in the context of politicians and politically motivated people

Because in actual practice white pride is almost always something that is actually racist. Almost every time someone chants "white pride" it's someone with ties to the KKK or someone who is an actual racist who tries to advocate for the superiority of white people over brown people.

Can you hypothetically make a scenario where people do "white pride" where it isn't racist? Sure, in your imagination, but in real life that never actually happens, and historically that has never happened, so people are rightfully suspicious about your motives if you try to do it today.

ginger hating is the reddit of racism

>replacing
Just make new characters. How is butchering my white culture promoting acceptance, tolerance or equality? It's actively creating a generation of goose stepping zoomers.

You're mindset is a sickness.

Something tells me that live services like netflix or disney+ will eventually die out and youtube+ will rise with its pay to see movies/series. Everyone using it and if it makes good deals, people will start using it as a live service as well

Please, quit throwing around your fancy big word and explain why that statement is disingenuous. Opposition of a fictional character's race getting changed when it doesn't substantially alter their character's behavior/personality ultimately boils down to, "I just don't think she should be black because she's supposed to be white." There's nothing wrong with that statement, but it gets the pampered urbanites in a dither because of the reasons given; they live good lives, they're sitting around a "warm and open" table, and getting into a race argument ruins their high and forces them to treat work with gravitas.

>how can we make this show better for everyone? will it piss off some people? sure, but that's worth it.
lol

Yeah and target audience of the RE movies is action and zombie movie fans. If actual RE fans were the target we'd have a movie follows the first game shot by shot because it is already a movie script.

>Because in actual practice white pride is almost always something that is actually racist. Almost every time someone chants "white pride" it's someone with ties to the KKK or someone who is an actual racist who tries to advocate for the superiority of white people over brown people.
>Can you hypothetically make a scenario where people do "white pride" where it isn't racist? Sure, in your imagination, but in real life that never actually happens, and historically that has never happened, so people are rightfully suspicious about your motives if you try to do it today.

I get the impression you are a problem that will only be solved with a bullet.

The games didn't claim to be an adaptation of the books. Unlike the show. Look up what adaptation means, tough I doubt that your smoothbrain is able to understand it.

>disingenuous
>fancy big word

You're being intentionally obtuse.

Sure thing, Schlomo Shekelberg

>"butchering"
>nooo someone is brown when i wanted them to be whiiiitee
Quit being such a drama queen. There is absolutely nothing in the lore that requires people to be a certain colour for their character to make sense. Geralt is cast as fucking Hercules while he's a scrawny alien looking faggot in the books but no one complains about that huh? Really makes you think.

You think "black pride" guys aren't racist as fuck? They are, dipshit. It's the same thing. That's my whole point, retard. But you've been conditioned to hate white people, so you, like Pavlov's dog, here the bell and you start to drool.

>white people
>drools

>As long as white is still the norm we'll have to keep replacing them with coloured people.

Why are we replacing whites in their own home countries? You are admitting to racial genocide.

>But I don't think we'll get there anytime soon

In the next few decades whites in America will become the minority.

>so I'm afraid you will never be the victim you desperately want to be

Everyone will become a victim when the whites, and by extension western civilization is gone.

>blacks complain about whitewashing
>good!
>whites complain about blackwashing
>bad!

this, what bothers me more about triss is her fucking age

bitch supposed to be a chirpy teenager both physically and mentally but seems to be closer to an old gypsy woman

>Can you hypothetically make a scenario where people do "white pride" where it isn't racist? Sure, in your imagination, but in real life that never actually happens

Because in "real life" the term racist is defined as being white. It's why so called "poc" are rarely ever accused of racism unless they are lower on the progressive stack or they can be portrayed as white.

>So how come the same doesn't apply to black pride?
Because Africans in America lost their native cultures and were absorbed into a sort of generic "Darkie" soup where their only shared quality is the color of their skin and the circumstances of their existence in America. More importantly, "Pride" events are always about being open about your existence and sharing in whatever cultural adversity your "kind" has faced over the years, and you'd be a cheeky liar if you told me that blacks didn't get a pretty raw deal for a solid 200 years.

If they had the balls to call him Nick Fury Jr., nobody would ever complain.

And you're claiming people are being "dishonest" without actually articulating how or why. If you have an issue, elucidate us on it.

No, because black pride originated in the civil rights movement as a response to racism. Where does white pride originate? Exactly.

Can you cherrypick a handful of racists in any rally? Sure. But if we look at groups as a whole "white pride" always has ties to the KKK or an actual racist and originates in white people emphasizing their dominance in minorities. Whereas black pride originated in the Civil Rights movement as a response to racism.

This is a standard dumb "centrist but not actually centrist" take, you're literally just a useful idiot for actual racists, lmao

You literally claimed somoene using common term for being dishonest was "throwing around big fancy words". And yes framing the issue as "we shouldn't have black people" is obviously dishonest, I don't need to "elucidate" why.

Malcom X was literally an open racist, dude. He was Hitler for afrocentrics. Stop trying to tell me black people need special treatment to be equal. Fairness and honesty or fuck you.

You're not allowed to cast teenage women alongside adult men, our puritanical society is horrified at the implications because we've been led to believe, all our lives that you should only ever date or have sex with people within 3 years of your own age.

But in order for the recasting to be malicious, in their mind, they would have to see it as evil. They don't, they see it as the "right" thing, just like Hitler. I'd even go so far and say he knew he had to sacrifice a huge number of "his own" people to safe them but that was it worth to him. Just like the writers know they would piss off a lot of people they didn't want to hit, but representation/their creative vision, is worth it. Just like Anthony Burch said in a blog post "did it (changing everyones sexuality on Pandora to gay) make the game worse? Possibly, but all in all it was worth it."

>Because in actual practice white pride is almost always something that is actually racist.

Why is white pride arbitrarily racist and any other racial pride is not? Huge double standard here.

Homogeneity has been the norm for thousands of years, except in western countries. Every single race on earth exercises their right to self sovereignty except for whites. Why can't I be proud of my race and my races accomplishments?

>Can you hypothetically make a scenario where people do "white pride" where it isn't racist?

Yeah, literally the creation of western civilization and the traditions, institutions, and technology that allow us the quality of life and rights we have today

>And yes framing the issue as "we shouldn't have black people" is obviously dishonest
That's literally what this entire argument is, the race of the characters ultimately don't matter and yet, here we are throwing hissy fits over Triss and Yen being mystery meats. Yes, the issue is people don't want black people playing major characters in their Witcher.

In other words its because the world revolves around America-centric identity politics and white people have never faced any sort of adversity.

See that's the thing, in Canada we have one of the highest bars for entry when it comes to legal immigration. It is the soul reason Canada isn't that racist, cause the "immigrants are small business owners" meme is true, cause the ones selected had the skills and cash to set them up.

Oppression doesn't have to be a prerequisite to have pride, dumb ass. Stop acting like a victim. You show more emotion than the people who actually went through serious oppression.

There isn't enough source material for the games when the first RE movie was made and the director said that it's going to be a stand alone film in the first place. They also understand the concept of fanservice for the videogame players thus we got a hot Jill Valentine and Ada Wong instead of uggos.

Because they added none book bs plot

>That's literally what this entire argument is
No it isn't. The issue here is people don't want the races of pre established characters to be arbitrary replaced for the sake of progressive idpol, you're falsely equating that to "black people shouldn't be allowed in media" and you know it.

>ancestral land get invaded by monotheistic nu-Jews
>culture gets called evil and demonic for millennia
>so much so that the aftershock is still felt today
>somehow defending the victims of this makes me Jewish
Jump off a building, Nigel.

Attached: 1403884947338.gif (245x200, 1.15M)

>coloured people
Yikes!

No, Jill and Ada are attractive because they are pretty in the game and they were made when marketing departments still sold the rule that sex sells.

>Why is white pride arbitrarily racist and any other racial pride is not?
Because it comes from a racist place. Nobody fucking bats an eye if you proudly claim yourself as German or celebrate German culture at your city's local Oktoberfest or other German-themed event. Nobody will give you the stink eye if you wear a "Kiss Me I'm Irish" T-Shirt at a pub on Saint Patrick's Day. Only the most prudish of losers will get angry at you for going to Panegyri celebrations.

But Whiteness? Just the quality of being white? That comes from a racist place. Most people don't even try to lump it into some Pan-Europa schpeil, it's just, "wow I love being white, let's celebrate whiteness together."

>being white is inherently racist

FTFY

>But Blackness? Just the quality of being black? That comes from a racist place.

>Because it comes from a racist place
>But Whiteness? Just the quality of being white? That comes from a racist place.

user don't try to talk with a cock in your mouth it's rood

>Jill and Ada are attractive because they are pretty in the game
So is Yen, Triss, and Fringilla since sorceress are supposed to be beautiful.
Sex still sells, I have no idea why are you defending the uggos that was casted for the Witcher.

>when marketing departments still sold the rule that sex sells.
Sex continues to sell, it continues to sell in spades. Thing is, "sex sells" isn't Plan A for marketing anymore, it's Plan B. This is why you'll always get the "sexy swimsuit" models if games either sell really well, or really poorly. Fucking look at Apex Legends, that game was initially sold as a celebration of end-stage diversity and, when player counts began to tank as the novelty wore off, they started releasing white men and gorgeous white blondes. It's why Heroes of the Storm did the same thing after player-counts started to fade too, same with Overwatch and a dozen other games.

>There isn't enough source material
There is tho, Weskers' Report was already out in 2002 and even then they could have just opened with 20 min STARS day-to-day business, Officers shit talking, preparing the mission, Bravo flying off, Alpha monitoring on coms, shit goes south and Alpha goes in for the rescue. There, first 30 minutes are over and the scene is set.

Blackness is celebrated because Americans for *centuries* would discriminate against Black people for the color of their skin. Didn't matter if you were a spearchucker from the Ivory Coast or Nigeria, a nigger was a nigger. Heck, even the black people don't remember their original tribal roots, all they knew was that they were from Africa, they are black, and those two qualities made them lesser in the eyes of many Americans.

>same with Overwatch
Blizzard started announcing their generic white characters were gay after their player counts started dropping

>black people got a raw deal for 200 years
>what is nearly a century of literal slavery
>what is another century of forced segregation, legal discrimination in employment, education, and the provision of public goods

Not defending anything, just offering an explanation that is more realistic than a fucking surface level conspiracy.

White Guilt: The thread

And now white people who don't remember their european roots must pay reparations despite never oppressing anyone themselves!

lol

>Because it comes from a racist place.

Maybe in your head, nigger. You won't apply the same standard to any other race though, only whites. Big fucking take right here, I'm proud of the whites that have built and maintained this civilization. I'm proud of the wonderful people I see everyday in my white community.

Does this mean others can't be proud of their people? No. Stop pretending you needed to be oppressed somewhere down the line to have pride.

>"wow I love being white, let's celebrate whiteness together."

That's exactly it. If you don't like it then move to some shithole and stop trying to disenfranchise the people who allow you the rights and quality of life we have today.

It's the privileged whites who say it doesn't, and they say that because they're at the top of the hierarchy and it's easy for them to ignore racism and discrimination since they have never experienced it and have always been the center of attention, never marginalized or stereotyped.

Thankfully people like JJ Abrams making the hero of the next Star Wars movie black, the new Witcher cast being black, and the video game industry finally starting to grow up and take a look at the misogyny and racist caricatures so prevalent in their games and culture are really showing that things are getting better for minorities growing up in western countries.

I know white males like you are going to be dragged kiciking and screaming into the new world of equal treatment where you aren't on top, and you aren't going to want to share, but it's a transition that needs to be made for the betterment of the human race and it's a beautiful thing to see it actually happening while movements trying to stop it like Gamergate are getting laughed out.

What's funny is so many people like these Gamergatetards try to pressure artists/directors to ignore liberal culture and progressiveism, something most developers adhere to, and the devs are telling Gamergate to fuck off.

So things are finally moving forward, and society is becoming a better place, and thankfully fringe minority groups like channers aren't respected.