There is literally no fucking reason not to get Dragon Quest 11 for switch

There is literally no fucking reason not to get Dragon Quest 11 for switch
>turn based
Speed up and auto battle options available
>midi
orchestrated soundtrack has been added
>”I-I already bought it on pc/ps4!
new content has been added such as new characters specific stories,new areas, and a fully playable boomer 2-D mode
>>switch
sup snoy
>”I just don’t like dragon quest”
well then you have shit taste and I don’t want you in my community

Attached: 1202E8F9-1FB1-4586-A16E-B69B91064991.jpg (926x1500, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/veuP3icch5w
gematsu.com/2019/06/dragon-quest-xi-s-list-of-additional-elements-and-improvements-dlc-voice-drama-and-more-detailed
youtube.com/watch?v=veuP3icch5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>15 fps
>240p
>sub PS2 tier visuals
There's my reason.

your reasons are lies

>Switch
Who gives a shit? I already bought it on the PS4 Chad-system. Nincels can keep their underpowered garbage.

>being this absurd
It's already confirmed to be 720p/30fps in handheld mode

I already played both the original jap release and the western release for 120+ hours each. I think I'm good. Waiting for the DQM reveal in August.

720p*
*Dynamic scaling going at low as 240p

30 FPS*
*Variable framerate

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>is a snoy
>immediately starts oh no no-ing at the first sign of distress

Pottery

I literally just beat it like 2 weeks ago on PS4. It was a fine game but I have no desire to replay it even with extra content.

Idort master race actually ;)
s󠛡m󠛡h t󠛡b󠛡h f󠛡a󠛡m

>complaining about turn based
>for fucking DQ
They don't deserve to play it

So is 11 one of the DQ's where metal slime family is the only thing that gives decent exp?
It seems to fluctuate from title to title whether or not metals are a nice surprise, or a necessity.

Attached: 07OYjvN.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

But I already played it on pc with the orchestra mod, for free if you know what I mean

Definitely a necessity, if you want to reach autistic high lvls you need metal slimes.

Im not dropping 4k for a drasticly low dynamic resolution and unstable fps.

Unless you are playing Draconian grinding isn't too much of a hassle. Endgame is extremely easy, just takes some time to set up.

Already have the platinum on my PS4, took me 180 hours since i really explored everything and talked to everyone.

I guess i could speedrun the Switch version a bit but it's just too soon and my backlog too big to play the same JRPG again for a few extras.

But anyone who owns a Switch and hasn't played it yet should definitely get it, XI is in the upper tier of the franchise.

Very jelly about the symphonic soundtrack though.

Attached: 1535794516780.png (760x500, 364K)

You're not losing much since the game is low detail and carried by its art style. You're just missing on comfy bedtime DQ with improvements.

Or you're just another poorfag who can't afford all consoles + PC so you're COPING.

Poorfags should shut the fuck up

>played it on PS4
>not on PC with music mod
POOR NIGGER

>It's already confirmed to be 720p/30fps in handheld mode
Don't lie to me bitch

>being this absurd vol. 2
Is also 1080p in 2d mode

>fully playable boomer 2-D mode
That's really all I want on ps4.

If you care about graphics that much why don't you own an xbox?

I'm an idort with a great PC, PS4 and Switch and yet i still play most of the multiplats on my PS4 except first person shooters because i like collecting cases and don't really care about resolution past 1080p or fps in general as long as they don't drop below 30 too much.

Your shitposting has no effect on me, i just don't care.

Attached: 95571.jpg (830x950, 93K)

GameXplain. They describe the game in handheld mode in detail. The best bet is 720p as another pointed out in the discussion because of how clean and crisp it looked. They also are debating that docked it could also be 720p or 900p since it looks a hit more blurry only when docked. Performance has not had any dips so far and resolution is also not dynamic.

I just don't like the art. It is just awful and unoriginal. I get that it is a famous artist but that doesn't mean it is good.

>would rather play a significantly worse game because "m-muh 4k!"
Yep, it's a snoyfag.

Attached: 1563609824401.png (256x256, 90K)

Skip to 8:54 for handheld gameplay
youtu.be/veuP3icch5w

After the godawful Heroes 1 & 2 japanese ports that dropped to 18 fps everytime there was a battle, which KINDA sucks for a MUSOU game and the Builders 2 port which has serious fps issues when there's too much on the screen at the same time plus the game itself consuming Switch battery faster than Breath of the Wild, it's nice to see a good Dragon Quest port on the Switch.

It better be though, they took 2 years to port it.

Attached: slime_morimori_dragon_quest_2_conceptart_rTeJE.png (304x374, 137K)

I dont give a shit what you say user. I bet you didnt even play it all these years its been out. So much for being a DQ fan huh? And im not buying it on switch until se gives a definitive no that this 10 dollar dlc wont come to other platforms.

I can’t even finish the PC version
As soon as my last save loaded I was in the middle of some field remembering I have to travel to some place
>hmmm can’t remember
>get bored close out game
Idk why but I have no interest to finish but this is my first DQ game

You can find new gameplay about the game with gamexplain. Game actually looks good and runs good but it did took some hits graphically, of course.

No, I'm not gaining much and that's it and the game looks fantastic in 4k. Maybe if they added lots of lewd costumes...

I got a 4k hdr piracystation and snoy pro with a hacked vita. So right?

Attached: 1560613830314.jpg (502x461, 135K)

>Speed up and auto battle options available
>orchestrated soundtrack has been added
So these are things that are unique to the Switch version? I couldn’t find this on PS4?

Yup i'm watching the video now senpai, i might just get it again just for those incredible 2D past DQ worlds, in fact i will probably play it almost exclusively on 2D this time.

>new content has been added such as new characters specific stories,new areas
in terms of hours how much content is this?

Seething

>I don’t want you in my community

Attached: RetardEra.png (1187x837, 349K)

Dragon Quest is a shitty series with nothing unique or memorable about it.

I'm just gonna wait for the analysis from digital fungus and see how are things. Ill still probably buy it but i want to be prepared

You realize you can talk to your party at any time and they tell you exactly what to do?

Turn based games need to be 120fps or else they are unplayable!!!!

ebin ftw pilled *you*

Never played dragon quest, should I get 8 on the 3DS. Only one girl I the party but I guess it’s not about girls

Don't listen to the bad man.
I'm kind of in the same boat; I just have way more drive to play and beat games when I physically have it. I have a desktop and laptop, but something about PC gaming is just less engaging for me. I only use my PC for fps/exclusives.

I am getting it.
>muh Snoy
You guys need to charge some rent, goddamn.

I'd buy if it the art didn't look like ass.

DQ4, 5 and 8 are all the best starting points and all happen to be available on 3DS

I don't really care about DQ XI, also they could released it way before September/October 2019 but they waited to shill it with Smash Bros DLC.

I'm waiting for the DQ IX remaster on Switch to enjoy the co-op.

Because I hate JRPGs that aren't TTYD

I was gifted it on PS4, there's not enough new stuff to warrant me buying a second copy, personally, even though I am enjoying it. However, if I hadn't gotten it already, I'd have totally gotten it for switch.

What if I just don't really like Dragon Quest

I wish the background for the boxart had a little bit more green
a bunch of ruins as a background is kinda boring and kinda ruins it

>tfw builder threads died already

these leddit fags have got to go

Attached: 1561379830182.jpg (1024x904, 80K)

i will probably replay it but not for a couple years

>auto battle
ppfffffhahahaaha what the fuck is wrong with jrpg lobotomites?

still better than skyrim combat :p

Sup snoy

Anytime you bring up the menu (when not in battle obviously), the right of the screen literally tells you what to do and where to go next.

You can also use Party Talk in case you need any further information if the other was too vague somehow.

I refuse to believe you're that much of a brainlet to not know that.

Attached: Dragon Quest XI-Fish can't read!.png (1366x768, 2.21M)

It wasn't so good that I would buy it again.

>new content
Do we actually know how much new content is being added? I loved the game on PC but I can't see myself getting it a second time if the new stuff is only like 3-4 hours of a 40 hour game anyways.

Give me the source instead of shit posting, and don’t give me the “google it yourself, fag” excuse either. Your claim is clearly horseshit, burden of proof

gematsu.com/2019/06/dragon-quest-xi-s-list-of-additional-elements-and-improvements-dlc-voice-drama-and-more-detailed

>It's Yea Forums
>They're clearly just making shit up

Attached: Dragon Quest IV-HEY, Mistake!.png (634x858, 99K)

For me, PC gaming is kinda soulless.

>fps
IT'S A FUCKING TURN BASED GAME, WHY DOES THAT MATTER HERE!!!???

>There is literally no fucking reason not to get Dragon Quest 11 for switch
I already played it 2 years ago. Not paying $60 for a pathetic amount of new content. The shit they wouldn't even qualify as a DLC.

The composition of the music is so terrible that the orchestrated soundtrack is pointless, nothing can save such terrible music.
>1 overworld theme
>1 battle theme
>1 boss theme
>boss theme isn’t even music, it sounds like the openings to several combat themes but none of them ever get going, no melody whatsoever, just a bunch of horns

The music is so terrible I couldn’t get past the 20 hr mark. First and last time I ever play a DQ game.

>tfw arrive at the desert
>It has the same fucking theme as the grassy area near the main city
>tfw even the cities share the same music despite all of them being extremely unique
The OST is so fucking bad, I think on a /10 scale the game would go 2 points up if the OST was decent or even good.

Attached: 1563716656743.png (142x340, 49K)

>I don't have a Switch
Yeah, totally not coping

imagine shilling for dragon quest
imagine shilling for dragon quest xi
the third act ruins the entire fucking experience you fucking faggot

The composer is an old as fuck guy, you think he's gonna spend the last of his days making sure a game has too many tracks? I'm surprised he's still making music for DQ games.

user, you are the most based user in the history of basedness

Honest question, but give me a single reason to not buy this game on PC today instead of waiting 2months for the switch release. Have both consoles but I've been silently hyping for this game for the past month

Attached: 1536607068427.jpg (666x432, 61K)

way more content not found on ps4 or pc.

It's very tempting but I'll pass. I'll just wait till the game gets a fat ass discount. I played through the whole thing earlier this year, I'm in no hurry to play it again.
Lmao. The game runs and sounds like shit on a regular ps4. At least the Switch version will have the actual decent music.

Attached: DQXI.jpg (1440x868, 149K)

Will there be a special edition switch for this game?

Don't worry, I'll just wait til emulate it.

>well then you have shit taste and I don't want you in my community
Reddit-tier hivemind mentality

Attached: 1395941842398.jpg (314x295, 27K)

The battle-speed up is a nice piece of QOL that will probably be great for those new to DQ or not used to JRPGs. Also, more quests, mounts, content in general.

If you care about Resolution and FPS that much why don't you get an xbox one x or a PC?

Has hard mode been confirmed for the switch version yet?

I'm not buying an 80 hour game twice just to get new characters or whatever. It's not worth it. You can be mad how I spend my money but in the end, fuck you.

I've been holding off on the PC/PS4 version because the Switch version has so many extras.
Feels like it's a hundred million years away

Attached: 1fvznw.jpg (477x640, 40K)

Hard mode was in the original release. Why would they take it out for the re-release?

>Orchestral music that isn't going to be taken away flagged by the composer through your ISP
>Ability to play the game in a snes artstyle
>More mounts
>QoL Changes like increased speed in battles
>Party members get their own campaigns where you control them
>Visiting past DQ worlds
>Japanese voice acting if that's your fancy
>Can marry any party member

I can feel the seething through your shitpost

worked

he clearly must be a fish

absolutely, just the overworld theme changing in the second half was like this blast of fresh air. i don't know why they thought hearing the same song for 60+ hours was a good idea when they seem to be very intelligent developers otherwise

Do it for her

Attached: 1546423001000.jpg (367x600, 153K)

BASED

Nice I already own it on ps4 but I haven't really played it since launch, handheld play, 2d mode, new areas and orchestrated ost just sounds much better. I also wish the 3ds version released in the west.

I already have it for pc

i already beat mine closer to release with 80 hours but i'd have to drop it immediately just after hearing about battle speed-up, that's huge

Buy DQ Builders 2.

Attached: IMG_20190721_184951.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

third act is post game retard ur experience was done at the 2nd act if u keep playing its cause u cant let go

if you do, put on draconian settings, specifically harder monsters u can only set at the start

I'm gonna marry her so hard, you have no idea.

Attached: 1552678411788.jpg (600x728, 133K)

Already did. I'm about to finish the second island, am I halfway there or less than half?

Honestly none of those features appeal to me more than a high frame rate. I'll probably end up playing it on PC.

Less. You have quite a lot of game left.

>he prefers to have an incomplete game just because it displays more images per second
Did you fall on your head as a kid?

Yeah, the 60 fps is really nice and you might eventually get some of S's features modded into the game.

You can't be this delusional.

Attached: 1562600890990.jpg (863x840, 346K)

Attached: 35xld8.jpg (500x500, 54K)

but it has no souil

About 40% in.

Attached: 72724500_p0.jpg (600x600, 250K)

It's soulful as fuck even by DQ standards though

Attached: D96KQY3UIAAbM6J.jpg (750x715, 117K)

t. hoes mad they still wont get P5R

>4 days for FE
>2 months for DQ11S
SHIEEEET

Obsessed. There wasn't a single mention of Persona until you showed up.

>Speed up and auto battle options available
you are an idiot
The only reasons to interstes in the switch versions are the music, visible companions and costumes options

We got footage, it's not like that at all youtube.com/watch?v=veuP3icch5w

Can you marry the loli?

Attached: 1558883824409m.jpg (697x1024, 130K)

I'm excited for the switch version but does anyone else not really care for fast forwarding? I feel like if I use it I'm kind of cheapening everything like I'm not putting any attention into the game

pirated it and modded in proper music on pc, enjoy your sub-optimal port for £60 nintensoy

It'll be nice when you're grinding for level 99 in the third act, but other than that I don't see myself using it.

>you're not veronica user

please remove the first one and add the fact it will have JP audio ty very much

This, it's essential I find out