Game has hidden content that can only be accessed with cheats

>game has hidden content that can only be accessed with cheats
name it

Attached: test room.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mRuIWTW0XMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KkH2WoGZ1LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the thing in rollercoaster tycoon 3 where if you named a person james hunt you could drive a dune buggy

>hidden content

Banjo-Tooie's anti-coop mode

Every game

most games have debug shit
it's not hidden content

>game has hidden content that one player accessed with cheats and then because that one player accessed it, now everyone else can
Is there literally any other game where this has happened besides Bloodborne?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 699K)

how did this happen in bloodborne?

>Hidden content can be accessed by just mashing buttons really fast during boot

Attached: file.png (480x360, 353K)

>just mashing buttons
Oh hell yeah my guy, I remember doing that on the cheat screen for some hot wheels style game on the n64.
Shit worked great

Some guy save edited a chalice dungeon on his hack ps4 then uploaded it to the server like you would a normal chalice dungeon. If you have the game, psplus account, and the chalice dungeons name, you can download it now. The're some cool stuff in there user, there's two whole boss fights (granted the're missing animation, but it makes ot even scarier) a room full of every prop in the game, as well as one filled with every enemy as well as cut enemies that are fully fightable to.

Some baseball game had something similar, mash during loading screen to end up wiith dumb shit like a team of Sub-Zeroes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mRuIWTW0XMQ

If you want more, just look through his channel, there's a fuck ton of extra stuff.

A hacker from /bbg/ called Zullie used a save editor to put cut content Chalice Dungeons into their save. Because Bloodborne lets you share Chalice Dungeons you've generated, Zullie was able to upload the cut content dungeons to the server and now anyone can join them the same way you'd join any regular dungeon.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

That's not the person that did the hacking. You're looking for youtube.com/watch?v=KkH2WoGZ1LQ

>Rare Replay release didn't patch this back in, despite being completely functional
I will never not be mad. Maybe the inevitable Switch release will have it, though.

Oops, my bad, thanks user.

It had some bugs but it was mostly fine.

Banjo-Tooie Bottles Revenge

Attached: 1563687884691.png (500x290, 74K)

I had some bootleg N64 controller and I put on the automatic "mash buttons" during the credits of some game, I think it was Rayman 2. Then some arcade game started up instead of the credits. Thought it was pretty cool. I can barely remember it though.

This is such a unique situation. It's really amazing to think of all the things that had to line up for it to play out like this.

BattleTanx Global Assault had tank gangs that had to be unlocked with cheats. Cassandra Gang, Brandon Gang, and even 4 custom gangs with randomized powerups and tanks.