Final Fantasy XIV

I legitimately feel guilt over not playing DRK more, but it's mechanically so janky and uninspired. But I still go back to it once in a while. For Fray.

Pray that 5.05 fixes DRK.

Attached: file.png (936x1200, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/MotionlessResilientMomNinjaGrumpy
streamable.com/vid3w
youtube.com/watch?v=xdmKyu30XmA
youtube.com/watch?v=b1Y-SqvuMQI
github.com/jayotterbein/FFXIV-Zoom-Hack
livestreamfails.com/post/55982
clips.twitch.tv/DaintyProudQueleaFrankerZ
twitter.com/DoctorPlato/status/1153026842791518208
twitch.tv/lady_cupcake/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=JJPGDmkb-j8
twitch.tv/greypercentile/clip/CaringUnusualOcelotCorgiDerp
clips.twitch.tv/AlluringExpensiveButterflyDendiFace
twitch.tv/xenosysvex/clip/ProudBrightNewtDansGame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry chump, chadladins are on top for this expac.

Do you guys think they'll ever fix healers?
I mained WHM because it was easy, but seeing SCH and AST changed to be more like it just depresses me. I liked each healer having it's own playstyle.

Attached: 1558910708117.png (400x418, 72K)

Unpopular opinion: Scholar is at its best since Lustrate was 25% of the target's health

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: 1562975157259.png (1498x863, 942K)

is there even a point in parsing for logs as a healer in PF groups?

your parse gets ruined everytime somebody else fucks up.

SCH is in a really, really good spot right now. So is WHM.
The only healer that needs adjustments right now is AST.

Art of war is the lamest skill in the entire game

>parsing
Yikes!
>as a healer
OOOOOOF

>SCH is in a really, really good spot right now.

it plays like ass. If it really was in a good place every static wouldn't be looking for one right now.

You don't understand.

Attached: 1563072182403.jpg (210x240, 16K)

At least it's instant cast, meaning you can weave whatever heals you want while spamming it.

How are they going to spin this as being some 4th dimension underwater chess KEIKAKU DOORI?

DRK right now defines the competence of Yoshida. Meaning he is a hack. This game is trash.

>Just started playing with girlfriend
>Had LaLa MRD for my first class when I tried the trial
>Actually buy the game now that ShadowBringer is out
>Went Au Ra GLD this time, she went Bunny THM
>I tank the enemies while she blows them up
This is fun we just both reached 20

Attached: 1563542485311.png (740x2908, 98K)

>BN, flood and edge will now costs 2400 MP
>Delirium changed to instantly regain 2400 MP, have next bloodspiller or quietus cost zero blood gauge and deal 200% damage on a 60s CD
>Bloodweapon brings back haste for next 5 GCDs instead of being set to given duration, and will also act as bloodbath
>Stalwart soul pot buffed to 180
>Quietus pot buffed to 240
>C&S pot buffed to 3x200, CD reduced to 30s
>Dark mind changed back to 30%
>Salted earth removed, replaced with oGCD scourge
>Rampart replaced with shadowskin visually

Here's your fixed DRK.

I just think the comparison with other roles leaves no doubt about how badly they are designed. They may have reworked the jobs but most things are still a complete mess.
Tanks and DPSs have use for most (if not all) of their skills, some of them go through evolutions in their rotations and skills get repurposed to serve new roles. Meanwhile healers just rely on their most efficient spells and have usually no use for half their kit.
Of course a good healer will make use of the whole kit, but what's the point of spamming physick? You fall back to it precisely if you failed to manage your other better spells. More importantly, what's the use of Cure I's proc anymore? It's just an outdated trait that doesn't get repurposed for higher level content and will not be used at all because playing WHM correctly is all about not using many CGDs at all.
They need to rework them from the ground up.

Elidibus didn’t flee. He spirited away as soon as Emet-Selch died. Zenos is just autistically stupid and thinks everyone is afraid of him.

King's honour, friend

Wholesome.

>Elibidus is scared of katanas
>Alphinaud is scared of katanas

I'll say it again, he somehow sensed E-S was dead and goes away to plan something new.
Zeno is also very strong, so won or not, it would have taken a lot of strength to beat him, and still ruin whatever his current plan was.

This I don't know why everyone thinks Elidibus is a jobber. He beat WoL in a fight dude.

Post em

Attached: F4DEB17E-0582-4E2B-8884-C5A3265EA9D2.jpg (598x457, 71K)

Forever.

Attached: 1549977058569.jpg (266x399, 55K)

So after everyone complained about Dark Arts spam, your fix for DRK is to make them spam EoS and reduce the cooldowns of all their ogcds?

I don't even know what you think you're fixing about the job here, you haven't changed it's design at all, just boosted its dps to retarded levels and made Dark Mind even more OP than it already is.

Kangs honor, fellow wakandan.

I know DRG is in a good spot right now but does anyone actually enjoy playing it? So many oGCDs and animation clipping, it feels bad

SCREE

What job should I play on my female lalafell?

Attached: 1d341006be4e366b80e96baa7d484a8e.gif (400x350, 35K)

> 2019 textures.

Attached: ffxiv.jpg (2560x1440, 600K)

Trashcan

>He beat WoL in a fight dude.
WoL was winning until G'raha decided to call the WoL to hang out at the worst possible time.

Sometimes people are so souless that doing big numbers IS the fun part of the job.

I’m leveling one now and it it’s fun jumping on stuff. Just wish we could jump every 10 seconds.

are you a voice 5 lala? any melee or ranged then

On which servers would a player have a reasonable shot at getting a house?

cum slut

Ferret is the patricians minion. The only other minion that sees light every so often is Cactuar bro.

Attached: White_Whittret_Patch.png (192x192, 66K)

Ryne ERP is the best!

It starts to get significantly hectic around lvl 70

Post logs

>PLD and GNB both have 1 minute burst window
PLDxGNB OTP as soon as NIN get buffed and the parse tranny council decides the meta is based around trick attack again.

I’m level 77 and I want to jump more. A dragoon lives to jump!

the dead servers on crystal datacenter.

Healing is designed to be a reactive role. You are not expected to memorize the fight script and then plan out your entire healing schedule down to the very second.

Healers are designed under the assumption that your party will make mistakes that you have to correct for, and that you yourself will make mistakes and need to be rezzed and temporarily carried by your co-healer. This design serves the role adequately for the game's primary audience which is casual players who do the majority of content matched up with random players.

I'm sure that raiders would love for healers to be designed around a need for extreme efficiency with heals, and for most of your kit to be focused on DPS with only incidental cooldowns to deal with damage which need to be carefully managed. But it's never going to happen. That's just not the game's target demographic, even though raiders seem incapable of accepting that.

No you're wrong, I beat him and I beat that dragoon too.

>DRK gameplay
>souleater spam
>use your DOT oh sorry "summon your living shadow"
>TBN

>GNB gameplay
>RIP AND TEAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks Yoshi for fucking up my favourite job for three years

clips.twitch.tv/MotionlessResilientMomNinjaGrumpy

defend this right now, Yea Forums.

Attached: 15892308493244.png (629x521, 717K)

How do DPS mysteryniggas stand these queues? Is it really just shitposting here and waiting for the "DING" sound?

Attached: SHAD.png (526x525, 299K)

>kinda want to play Shadowbringers
>if I log back in I'll have to face all the people I disappeared on months ago

Attached: 1546935420863.png (288x292, 84K)

>filter tranny and trannies
>every thread is suddenly extremely amiable
geez

Why? Just imagine this cutie getting creampied by a Midlander over and over.

Attached: Ryne1.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

For anyone interested, this expansion had some references to philosophy. Some of the ones I noticed:

3 of the 5 Lightwardens we faced were named after the Four Loves of Greek philosophy.
>Philia – Friendship: dispassionate/virtuous love between equals in pursuit of the same thing
>Eros – Romance: passionate/intimate love, tied to beauty
>Storge – Affection: natural endearment between family members
The missing one is “Agape”, which means “Charity”, and is the love of God for man.
I was hoping this was going to be Vauthry’s when I was climbing Gulg, but it might have been actually been Titania, whole title as Fae king “overruled” their Lightwarden name.

It’s more explicit since they’re actually referred to as “the Cardinal Virtues”, but the Sin Eater’d versions of Ardbert’s friends are named after the 4 primary virtues of Greek Philosophy.
They’re called “Cardinal” in the sense of the Cardinal directions (North/South/East/West), not related to the bird or the Catholic rank.
>Sophrosyne – Temperence: self-control, moderation of the passions/desires.
>Phronesis – Prudence: a combination of wisdom and reason that allows one to decide the proper course of action in each situation
>Dikaiosyne – Justice: fairness, righteousness, and impartiality
>Andreia – Courage: moral strength; capacity to resist adversity

There’s some cool connections to “Utopia”, a novel by 16th century English philosophy Thomas More, in which he describes an ideal country and how it works politically. A bit like Plato’s Republic in that regard.
>Amaurot was the capitol of the fictional nation
>Amaurot is split by the Anyder river
>One of the primary characters and advocates of the nation is Raphael Hythloday, whose last name means “talker of nonsense” in Greek.

My Aristotle character felt relevant this expansion.

Attached: Here I come, king of Ascians.png (946x850, 1.08M)

ecelebs deserve it lol

Quintessential fishing buddy.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-07-22_12-21-19.png (406x366, 148K)

fuck off Elidibus

Attached: 1552995209321.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

They probably don't care as much as you think

People say SMN optimization isn't fun, but what do you need to even do?

Attached: 1530599199440.gif (120x114, 28K)

Attached: ffxiv_19072019_225328_764.png (541x773, 576K)

ONE BRINGS SHADOW
ONE BRINGS LIGHT

LOGS

Didn't Hythlodaeus refer to himself in third person in Utopia?

>no new minion collector achievements
>highest one is for 100 minions
>currently almost at 300 minions
That and the orchestrion achievements. The fuck are the devs doing?

Attached: 1520298559001.jpg (641x653, 31K)

Insightful

kekful

Attached: 1530551287200.jpg (235x215, 9K)

You just suck at sch

I legitimately don't understand why people don't like nuDRK. I think it's fine, and it's engaging enough.
t. raid tanking since ARR

Attached: 1562720843149.jpg (550x450, 71K)

Attached: 39210_20190713212454_1.png (381x550, 349K)

>Pray that 5.05 fixes DRK.
Sorry family but 100% of my prayers are going to the poor fucking ASTs

He wasn't, that shade was just self aware and knew he was a copy.

How can people get so fucking asshurt and obsessive over a video game AND an eceleb at the same time.

Attached: 1548366948681.png (514x532, 266K)

I watch The Sopranos and make shitty memes for you guys.

Attached: 1543930052962.jpg (833x294, 70K)

Attached: ffxiv_09072019_125947_273.jpg (466x692, 77K)

I do fates while waiting for queues to pop while leveling DPS classes. But thankfully I main WHM.

>not parsing as AST to see who can use the cards most effectively
Do you even want to do your job correctly?

It's just boring.

I didn't save any!

I don't know what you're asking. Hythloday is the character in Utopia, and Hythlodaeus is the character in XIV.
If you mean Hythlodaeus, this user has it right -

I enjoyed the ascians and nut .jpgs

Attached: 1535552038825.png (432x432, 55K)

I am voice 5.

It mostly comes down to delirium being a brainless IR clone, BW being annoyingly tight, and how you don't have enough mana regen or oGCD attacks to not leave you doing nothing but your 1-2-3 rotation and nothing else. Fix those and I'll be satisfied.

Are the GNB job quests worth paying attention to?

Attached: 1553873309828.jpg (1024x689, 92K)

What if they went full DBZ with monk, you have an ability that charges you up and transforms you into your ultimate form, but it has a 1 minute cast time.

>apply for static
>most tiers cleared week 1-2
>ucob and uwu cleared
>"sorry bro you dont have orange parses we decline u"

Attached: 1507263504050.jpg (1080x1920, 337K)

AAAHHH EMET SHE HAS A KATANA HELP ME

not really. the only part i liked was the villain mocking you for using an antiquated model of gunblade

Yes. Quite a lot of exposition on Garlemald and sprite idols.

Not really, although they're at least better than the fucking paladin quests.

Attached: 1383981255573.gif (370x335, 593K)

Basically cast two types of poison on your target before any of your attacks do anything worthy of a damn. One of em is instant the other has a cast time. In the time you cast both your target will already be dead or half dead.
Oh and your summon has 3 types of skills that’s it.
>t. level 60 summoner

Is this the dude who killed himself as a healer because someone pulled 4 seconds early?

If you are interested in lore then sure, otherwise no the story is nothing special

Noble confidant best girl.

>yell half the fight
>then just win
I think that's why they didn't want BLU

get on my dick

Yeah people have made the philosophical connections before. Xenia, the love between host and guest, seems to belong to Il Mheg the most because of the Nu Mou. That and Eros are the most strained in my opinion, since Eros belongs to the Greatwoods but there's nothing there to link it to the Scion's arc. Compare Amh Araeng's Storge in the second half (love for family; the dad-off, Thancred's goodbye to Minfilia who he loved as his daughter, then Ryne, and so on) and Lakeland's Philia (comradery, friendship and the Crystarium). Agape makes the most sense for Kholusia since it is the most apotheotical of the zones, Vauthry claiming himself as THE God and all that.

When do your parses become orange? 90+?

based schizo dabbing on the wowtrannies

Make Dark Mind not trash, give it a lesser secondary mitigation against physical damage as well
Give Delirium a Haste effect so it isn't just a discount Inner Release
Fucking fix Living Dead, either get rid of the dumb death drawback or if you have to let it keep some sort of penalty for not getting healed just let it apply rea sickness instead of just having it outright kill your ass

You wouldn't "just win". You'd do like double damage or something for the rest of the fight so you slowly catch up everyone else on the meters. Also you have an absorb shield equal to 200% of your health and if it depletes entirely you lose your damage boost and gain a debuff until you recharge.
The fucking stupidest job ever conceived.

my nigga

Attached: parse.png (835x347, 9K)

I’m not clicking that what happens in vid

Attached: file.png (1894x1080, 1.85M)

How about defend this
streamable.com/vid3w

WOWfag twitch streamer is crying about an email that told him to go back to WOW

DON'T DO IT SID

I also got that creepy feeling.

how is ninja?

Attached: ninja.png (1080x608, 1.06M)

someone dox's a streamers address and he gets paranoid

>applying for autistic statics who sees you as a disposable asset
>not just playing with a premade of your friends at your leisure

Nothing in the game is hard enough that a group willing to learn can't clear together. Why chase after autistic faggots when you can take it easy with people who care about you instead, user?

hope you like putting in twice the work of everyone else to do half their damage

>Heh, Rielle, then accept the darkness within me and allow it to penetrate the shield that restrains us. Tch.

some eceleb who sometimes says negative things about ffxiv getting fanmail from a mentally well individual who has his irl address and threatens to kill him if he doesn't stop being mean to ffxiv

Wow, that looks terrible.
Why do so many people wear that ourfit? It looks generic edgylord as fuck.

Please remove Trick Attack. I am so sick of doing zero damage because of "muh raid utility". Playing this job feels like fucking shit

This whole "throwing cat" drama is fucking retarded. It's not a violent throw and cats typically jump from greater heights willingly.

It's just a minor inconvenience to the cat.

55apm for 2nd lowest dps in the game

Naruto shit is gay, give me a real thief class

Attached: 1537552939676.jpg (358x429, 92K)

Thank you
He would be swatted if the doc was worth a damn

bad

>friends
All my friends dropped the game in HW and the only MMO they will play is WoW.

Attached: Taco.gif (1024x576, 400K)

what the fuck happened to Alinity?

It's really stupid. I don't know why Twitch cares about animal welfare all of a sudden.

Didnt they say NIN isn't parsing correctly at the moment and that it's probably doing a lot more damage than ACT indicates?

because MUH OUTRAGE HIVEMIND CULTURE

god I wish she'd slap me and throw me around the room, fucking cat doesnt deserve it, im probably smarter than it

Nothing.
She's above the rules.

>BN, Flood and Edge
DRK does not have a MP problem, get good.
>Delirium
This one I like, I don't particularly like that it's just Inner Release in practice.
>Blood Weapon
Bloodbath might be asking too much but I would like the recast speed back.
>Stalwart Soul
Stalwart Soul does not need a buff. AoE combo is already better at 2 targets.
>Quietus
Agreed.
>C&S
You're out of your fucking mind.
>Dark Mind
30% on Dark Mind is too powerful on a 60s cooldown compared to similar cooldowns available to the other tanks.
>Salted Earth
As much as I'd miss Salted Earth, the fact it's identical DPE as Abyssal Drain annoys me and I miss Scourge more, so I'd be okay with this.
>Rampart
They're not gonna give us a different visual and leave the other tanks with the standard animation.

Attached: Consider the Following.jpg (300x301, 25K)

About as useful as a Taimanin

Attached: 0d9b85df8adecb6aa8c6416c8f8cf6b1.jpg (1014x1200, 283K)

>someone threw a cat half a meter on to a bed
damn guess the cat died huh we should get really riled up about this

Well you get one more jump at 80 that is more underwhelming than anything. They should make it so you should be able to use it 2+ times during nastrond window at least.

95+. DNC fucked the whole thing up, the damage boost is so huge that you literally can't get into 92+ without a pocket DNC, even with perfect ping and execution.
Parsing as a whole is a joke though, it's a pissing contest over numbers in a video game. The only use of parsing is gauging your personal improvement and performance. Once you start comparing yourself to others, the game turns into a job and it stops being fun.

That is so obviously a falseflag from a seething WoWcuck

>Xenia, the love between host and guest, seems to belong to Il Mheg the most because of the Nu Mou
When is Xenia mentioned? I never caught that while playing it.
Hospitality is a virtue, sure, but I've never seen it categorized as one of the primary loves. Who did so?
>since Eros belongs to the Greatwoods but there's nothing there to link it to the Scion's arc
Y'shtola/Runar, maybe?
>Agape makes the most sense for Kholusia since it is the most apotheotical of the zones
Good point but it also works for Il Mheg, whose ruler sacrificed themself to bring down the lightwarden, which is the primary action of Divine Charity in both the classical and Christian definition of Agape (Prometheus and Christ).

Attached: 1562691672338.jpg (1373x1253, 112K)

that's not animal abuse, animal abuse would be throwing the cat at a wall or physically beating it.

It's coming off some drama where a big Twitch camgirl fed her cat vodka on stream and isn't being punished at all/

This game needs a hi-res textures optional download urgently.

The vodka was over the line but the cat tossing is not.

i want to be a taimanin

if you were using it that often it wouldn't feel as special, and the only complexity DRG has right now is lining up and delaying eyes properly so that your SD lines up with buffs

There is word that GW2 players are now coming into XIV.

Are we in trouble? Are they worse than Wowfugees?

Oh yeah that's just the internet police going after anyone who sneezed at a cat now.

GW2 players are all trannies so they'll fit right in

Attached: 159827389423473.png (577x379, 310K)

ah yes pressing a single button is complex

Attached: faggot8.png (1248x276, 71K)

was it the same e-girl? because if not who gives a fuck about the cat toss
vodka is probably poison to most animals though so thats not ok

Parsing is a joke but aren't they making it so that AST and DNC buffs won't apply to FFlogs?

Who cares? Let them have fun.

Attached: 1563732161470.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

post wowfugees

Attached: normie.jpg (405x638, 86K)

Different girls.
Also vodka is poison to most humans too.

oh no all 7 of them

>that nose

> Still no ranger.
> No Corsair.
> Blue mage cucked.
> Red mage changed to a generic DPS class.
> Dark Knight can't even use magic.
So much wasted potential.

GW2 players are less shit than WoWfugees in all the aspects.

It will come once the game gets a PS5 port. SE is obliged to uphold console parity so whatever features PC get must be supported by PS4. Obviously PS4 can't handle better textures since its a 2013 APU toaster.

Bard pretty much is Ranger now at this point. It hardly sings anymore.

There's talk about it but I doubt they'll actually go through with separating out pDPS/rDPS. SAM crybabies would whine about it too much.

Really upset Red didn't get ANY new healing in ShB. Where's Vermedica or Veregen?

I wish the game had parity with the PS4. Currently we're like a bad PS3 game.

>> Dark Knight can't even use magic.
but it can?

Attached: my soul when.png (763x705, 658K)

>suck at SCH
Impossible when the rotation is
DoT-111111111111-Lustrate-111111111111-Indom-111111111111-Aetherflow
Repeat

It's nice to see if you're still doing alright while tending to the team. I felt bad about having a 55 parse on Titan until I looked closer and saw I also did 15 raises over the course of the fight.

These numbers are so damn close that it feels like it's only affected by whoever got the best stats from the only gear available right now. Once we can pick and choose our BiS, we might see some fluctuation.

Ran should have died during the Thancred fight.

Attached: file.png (1463x1075, 2.51M)

so PS4 will get cancelled?

>When is Xenia mentioned?
I have to assume it's the one that the King ate and had to be locked in a castle for. Anyway, in Greek philosophy, Xenia is one of the strongest virtues and carries some of the deepest punishments for violating it, so it seemed to fit.
>Y'shtola/Runar, maybe?
Maybe, I definitely have to wonder if maybe Ishikawa (lead writer) actually planned to give her the 5-year-timeskip love interest, but a producer said "no no no, we can't NTR the loyal playerbase that waifu'd Shtola, make it platonic-like". Or maybe the Viis were originally meant to be hornier at Urianger, Thancred and Alphinaud's coming, but it was too suggestive. We just don't know.
>Good point but it also works for Il Mheg, whose ruler sacrificed themself to bring down the lightwarden, which is the primary action of Divine Charity in both the classical and Christian definition of Agape (Prometheus and Christ)
Sure. I think what tips me off about Agape is that it's also the name for the food shared in charity, which brings to mind the Meol, which was given in charity to the people of Gatetown in order to corrupt their aether enough that Vauthry can control them as if they were sineaters. Il Mheg works too, but I feel Kholusia might be a lot less nuanced and more just, "Agape Means God, Right? Okay, Do It".

Attached: 1547357891352.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

PS3 version looked far worse than the PS4 version. It was the equivalent of low-medium settings DX9 mode.

AAAHHHH HE'S HERE THANCRED SAVE ME

red mage was always a generic dps class. FFXI is not the foundation of these classes user

>Dark Knight can't use magic
oh, you're memeing

>is a male highlander
>gets to have eyebrows
Its not fair.

Seeing Tesleen being transformed into a Sin Eater made me so fucking hard.

Nah m8 it was half the point that Thancred had to nearly kill himself and use subterfuge to even beat him back, he would not win in a straight fight ever by his own acknowledgement.

>He would be swatted if the doc was worth a damn

Good thing he just confirmed it was correct live on stream like a fucking retard

>tesleen gets some crazy body horror transformation
>everything else just goes into a gay cocoon
whats that about

god I wish we had tight fitting bodysuits like the taimanin girls in ffxiv.

Main quest is fucking generic and boring, is it worth getting the 20 bucks jump potion to get into Heavensward when I hear it gets better, bros?
If I skip it, does my character get to a higher level too?

Attached: 1558757796544.png (271x254, 79K)

So, are the Trust characters confirmed to never die?

Yes, and fflogs added a raid DPS column for parses uploaded after the 19th, no idea how accurate it is, but look at the top fastest kills that have NIN in them, it looks like TA does make up for the low DPS.
Doesn't change NIN feeling like a clusterfuck though.

Yeah, new stuff like the shadowclone isn’t registering in act

Like 2-3 years after the PS5 version launches, just like what happened with the PS3 version.

But she got transformed into a cocoon too?

>all this philosophical debating
This isn't the Hall of Rhetoric kids. Go off now.

Attached: 1556383977696.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Don't skip ARR. there are events that take place that hint at or are important to even Shadowbringers as early as 2.3

Realtalk: The psycho got what he wanted. He's stopped streaming after the threat.
DSP got swatted and kept going after taking measures and talking to his local police.
This guy is actually dumber than DSP.

Tesleen goes into the cocoon for a brief spell too, speed of the transformation seems to depend on how quickly they would've been killed by a sin eater's wound. Sword through her belly would've fucked her up real bad but not killed her immediately so she had some time to cough up semen and beg for quick death

No.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: faggot6.png (1248x388, 84K)

It would have been a lot more impactful than how we just beat him up and leave in Eulmore.

Attached: file.png (1731x1080, 2.52M)

Don't skip ARR, it's over sooner than you'd think and it sets up later events. In general if you skip portions of the story you will be lost later.

PLD quests were so bad that they went back to GLD quests in SB and ShB
How hard is it to come up with interesting PLD lore?

It's going to be like FFXI where they continue supporting last gen until the active number of players on the console are dropped to a severely low number.

We're that far higher up the food-chain than Thancred. Ran'jit's corpse wasn't found.

>is it worth getting the 20 bucks jump potion to get into Heavensward when I hear it gets better, bros?
If you want to throw away the nice world building. It would probably be better just to suffer through it
>If I skip it, does my character get to a higher level too?
no

This ain't Parasite Eve. The T rating means you only get one of those body transformations per game.

Leave my fucking job alone you turbofaggots.

walk towards the light user

Attached: D-pgfTGWkAA4yq0 (1).jpg (844x988, 216K)

HW's paladin lore was fine. Paladins are creatures of order, and order requires hierarchy. As you have the biggest shiniest Oath, you assert dominance and decide what is right and wrong.

Not much else to tack onto it though

WoWfugee are obnoxious, but the ones that have WoW raiding experience seem to be good at the game. No idea what to expect from GW2.

>pressing more than 2 buttons is bloat to wowfugees
Fucking purge already

PS3 was mainly dropped because it was holding back the game (and it broke the game in some areas). There's only so much you can do with 512MB of RAM.

Remember kids, if your IQ is somewhere around room temperature, you might begin to think Afflatus Misery is a DPS loss.

Attached: 1547546147277.png (600x724, 444K)

>still inviting Mr.Shitty to your podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=xdmKyu30XmA
I thought the community finally trashed him.

No way fag.

Attached: 1547483981837.jpg (863x1200, 200K)

>tfw no sin eater waifu
>skin like alabaster
>perfect body
>edible in emergencies

SEVENTY
SEVENTY FUCKING THORDAN EX RUNS
WITHOUT THE FUCKING TRIAD CARD DRPOING
IM GOING INSANE
EVERY PARTY MEMBER IN EVERY PARTY GETS IT EVERY TIME BUT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT ONCE
I JUST WANT THIS HELL TO END

Attached: 1513447388469.jpg (601x601, 62K)

>get three commends as dps
>know it's probably not because of my amazing dps and LB use, but because they were all buddies
>still happy
>then sad because you don't have two buddies + random adventurer to play with

Attached: 1550146861915.jpg (428x424, 20K)

There's a bunch of mods, bodysuits are one of them. Metallic looking and general "latex" versions. The issue is finding one for the body type you want, I guess.

Thanks but I want this sexy voidsent lancer instead.

Attached: Penthesilea.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

They larger community doesn't give a shit about Happy, it's mostly his imagined clout within the "content creators"/"influencers". His death knell was that bit of his stream they didn't cut off where he gloated about Yoshida "personally thanking him" I have severe doubts that actually happened with how busy Yoshida is supposed to be but I don't doubt he got some form of recognition from Square Enix

>Balmung
>Find someone playing as an NPC
>Approach them with an idea for a scene
>"hurr durr i don't play with futas"
I'm tired of this stupid meme. Can I report them for playing as an NPC or for having an NPC name?

I wanted that to happen to the WoL for a duty failure.

do it

Attached: D_EvcvsU4AEUapl.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

You're doing min ilvl for better drop rate, right?

I really do enjoy the new DRK but the change to delirium is probably the weakest change.
I feel like they do something else that isn't just SPAM BLOODSPILLER LOL
But hoo boy I fucking love Edge and Flood of Shadow

Attached: ffxiv_07212019_135717_281.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

How would letting the First get consumed by light make for it to rejoin? Didn't the Thirteenth get consumed by darkness and turn into the void? Wouldn't the same thing but with light just happen to the First?

Namingway. Wish we got a minion and not Matoya's hat for Vol II of the lore book because it looks awful on the character I locked it to.

This guy shows up and /brpa on your character, how do you respond?

Attached: boi.jpg (200x338, 17K)

What about Off-DPS?

Flood of Shadow looks cool but a line AoE on a tank is stupid. Mob packs don't queue up in front of you, they cluster around you. If you want to hit more than like two things with FoS then you need to be constantly running in and out of the pack which is gonna piss off everyone else who just wants you to stay still.

>I think what tips me off about Agape is that it's also the name for the food shared in charity
Well TIL. Yeah, that's really explicit with the Meol. Thanks user.

The thirteenth getting consumed and turning into the void was literally a mistake by the ascians, it was their first time trying to rejoin a world and they fucked something up and created the void. It's not normally meant to do that after an elemental flood

Greet him with open arms.

Attached: 1560704827237.jpg (1169x826, 84K)

Roll a ninja, homo

Oh. Not the other guy, but apparently he was right. You really do suck at SCH.

They explain it as a Calamity in the First has to have an event correlating to it in the Source, i.e. Black Rose being deployed. The Thirteenth had no such event because Igeyorhm is a fucking retard.

Think of it like this
A Calamity drains aether from the Source
A Rejoining fills it back up
Y'know?

4gcds 900 pot vs 4 gcss 1200 potency

If I have to heal with a gcd it's a gain or if I just press buttons during downtime to proc it, it's a gain.

MY SIDES

Attached: faggot7.png (1267x262, 46K)

>wowfugees
it's a controller sub-human

She didn't even do that, it was literally just droplets of vodka on her lips

>doing diadem on launch day on PS3
I sure do love my console crashing and not being able to dodge things because they don't appear.

Both the source and the target shard need to be undergoing an existential threat for a rejoining to occur.

Also the Ascians did eventually succeed in creating a calamity of darkness, it was the 7th calamity with Bahamut.

Kissing your animals is weird enough without poisoning them at the same time.

don't even joke about that, i dont have the mental fortitude left to take it

Dark Arts spam was better than what DRK is now.

I AM a ninja, but this shit game has no bodysuit

I don't know much about cats; is alcohol really dangerous for them?

It was a pleasure debating with you Aristotleanon.

Attached: 1544326657006.jpg (737x1200, 219K)

This cat was violently recoiling after tasting it.

>His death knell was that bit of his stream
Wasn't his stream. It was Gamerescape's.

Attached: MrHappyDestroyerofhisownReputation.png (1902x395, 83K)

Didn't Urianger say that the element of the joining world corresponds to the calamity of the Source? How would a world meeting its end by light equal poison gas killing a lot of people and turning Eorzea into Mad Max? Or was he just completely wrong?

God I wish DRK wasn't shit bros

Attached: 1546767420755.gif (487x560, 898K)

Details.

Black Rose kills by draining the aether (Life) from people, and Light is Life.

>poisoning
Nigger that much vodka wouldn't even effect a newborn baby

black rose is light-aspected

>and not being able to dodge things because they don't appear
Ironic how this still happens in congested areas no matter what platform you are on. Fuck world hoppers doing S ranks.

POST MORE OBSCENITY

Okey, I started playing again after I stopped shortly after stormblood and I don't remember story at all. Is there any place where I can read about story so far?
I just finished The Ghimlyt Dark, when will I get into shadowbringer story?

Ditto! Thanks for teaching me things.
I concur with your conclusion;
Agape matches best with Kholusia and Xenia with Il Mheg, even though it breaks the naming convention they established.
But there were 5 LWs anyway so it would be inevitably broken.

Attached: bonedad.jpg (400x400, 49K)

It's literally explained in the MSQ. Black Rose isn't poison gas, it stops the flow of aether in living things, which causes them to die, and it's also revealed that elemental light IS stasis of aether.

He didn't deserve this bros.

Attached: ffxiv_07202019_200220_045.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

At least they prioritize showing the enemy now. Back then the NMs in Diadem would straight up disappear on PS3 and if you were fighting that one monster that does the charge attacks without the orange indicators you were dead.

Humans have really really fast and powerful digestive systems.
You know how dogs die from chocolate? We just think it's delicious.
Did you know there's" too much" vitamin C in carrots, so eating too many of them will actually kill bunnies. Again, we just think that shit's delicious.
Being drunk is being poisoned, and we shrug that off next day.
Humans are fucking dangerous alien creatures.

Light is revealed to be a passive/"umbral" element in Shadowbringers, not an active/"astral" element. A Light-aspected calamity across the first completely stilled the flow of aether on the majority of the planet, and Black Rose on the Source would mimic that effect by completely halting the flow of aether in living creatures to kill them. It's also why Hydaelyn doesn't do jack shit, she's a massive embodiment of light and her original purpose was to quell a massive embodiment of darkness, so she's fulfilled her function and gone passive.

god i love viera

Attached: 75819476_p0.jpg (840x1080, 600K)

He's going to be SHB's version of Midgardsormr right? Traveling with us and popping up to help and shit?

you got it

Attached: 1561662466799.jpg (885x788, 257K)

of course its a moogle player

I'm having a male Au'ra sch bitching at me for pulling the boss without shields. what do I say to this faggot?

Isn't he already gone after fusing with us? Unless he can manifest after the fact but I doubt it. If anything it'll be Feo Ul popping up to help.

Notice how the artist omits drawing their weird smooshed rabbit face

I miss middy.

do is she a miqote?

He is literally (you)

"do I look like a PLD"
or if you're a PLD, "I have an offhand shield its good enough"

I haven't had much trouble getting multiple targets hit though I agree, it should at least be a cone considering how enemy mobs pile up.

Attached: ffxiv_07212019_135732_497.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

It wasn't only in instances either. When the game first launched, bosses in overworld like Behemoth and Odin were invisible as well. To make matters worse, even FATES like Gogimora(sp) and the chain with the cult had invisible mobs the first few weeks when people were grinding to 50. It was a menace.

Attached: bojack.gif (500x281, 1.31M)

Nahh, he merged with us and so he's gone for good

The more and more I look at it the lewder her face gets.

>If anything it'll be Feo Ul popping up to help

Attached: 5ygh65jh4ht6j5.jpg (352x330, 16K)

You're a fucking moron lol

So what's the over/under on us absorbing Unukalhai like we did Ardbert before the end of the expansion?

based and oldmanpilled

fix this garbage and Quietus and maybe you get a proper job

Attached: Abysmal_Drain.png (80x80, 16K)

look at her eyes, she has an ahegao

Maybe you’re the one that sucks if you need more than 2 healing spells to keep everyone alive

this

GNB are fucking worthless, muh deeps doesent mean shit if your dumbass cant tank shit

I just wish DPS rotation was more complex for SCH. It felt great in Stormblood to execute the perfect DoT spread while keeping the tank alive.

>drops cat onto a bed from 2 feet high
>"""animal abuse"""

>not wanting your nagging wife to come and help you, and give you a pixiejob afterwards

Attached: 1559148741725.jpg (350x498, 115K)

>what is Heart of Stone

>spoon feeding dumb cutscene skippers

Heart of Stone.

lmao i did, he's like i asked you not to insta pull, plz stop. i don't know why he's bitching so much

no dude a 200 dps difference between the best and worst job means that one of those jobs is unplayable trash
dont you GET IT

Is Au Ra still popular now
I feel like I don't see nearly as many of them as before

Attached: 1548132679952.jpg (640x680, 29K)

I was talking to someone about this the other day. We as people rarely stop to realize how much of an anomalistic miracle humanity is. We evolved to pretty much shrug off everything except the absolute worst poison out there, and we sidestep 90% of those with modern medicine. desu I think the only thing out there debatably alive that is stranger than us are viruses. Fucking crazy to think about.

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

>PS3 Odin
those were some crazy times.
youtube.com/watch?v=b1Y-SqvuMQI

Attached: phantom pain.jpg (1360x768, 54K)

No word yet. Likely they'll treat Unukalhai as an MSQ element later on, Shadowbringers is like one giant "SO ANYWAY NOW THAT ALL THAT'S DONE WITH" in regards to Stormblood and Crystal Tower is canonized as being a thing that happened.

same
the pantalettes are the best item they've added to the game

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-07-04 15-35-40.png (467x897, 894K)

This thread needs more Alisaie

Attached: 1560229388738.png (946x1621, 757K)

>mechanically kill the sam
>he throws a tantrum in chat
>dnc switches partner to me
devilment

They ugly i want my cute catgirl/dragongirl eye candy back

In like 2-3 quests bro

>still can't NTR her with Shtola
this is FFX all over again, just let me fuck the black mage

Attached: 1539424441382.jpg (352x338, 36K)

>tags
>bukkake
>ahegao

based
if you can't take the heat get out the kitchen

everyone makes generic looking pale skin vieras in-game. they also aren't creative in glamour, always wearing slutty clothes or normie clothes.

I like using The Blackest Night to shield tank busters.
It gives me a warm feeling inside that I've helped :>

Is there any way to make the camera zoom out further than just what the mouse wheel scrolls? I swear to fuck even at max distance you can't see enough of a battle area, I want to be able to see the whole fucking area

no but you might want to try switching the Camera Position by holding Ctrl and Up Arrow (and Down Arrow for making it go back down)

close moogle

Attached: faggot4.png (1228x218, 51K)

motherfucker source that shit

>Heart of Stone
you mean the garbage version of divine veil - Dark missionary or shake it off
7sec is that your best

Attached: 1542296240177.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>a certain name keeps showing up hosting 'clear' parties for EX trials
>that person constantly shills their own stream with 1-3 viewers
>still making clear parties after seeing them two weeks ago fucking up a EX Titania run I was helping out
I don't know a sadder existence right now.

Why did they get rid of support classes anyway?
Trinity is boring as fuck, and makes all the classes feel so similar.

Heart of gay

>Pale skin
>Different color eyes
>Contrasting highlights
>Slutmog
These are the retards calling your sane looking character boring, user.

>comparing a on demand CD with a part wide CD

nothing to see here follks just another dumbass

>use Shake It Off before a heavy AoE
>healers cure bomb to compensate damage
>end up overhealing a fuckton
>cry about their log
Okay. Fuck me for using my toolkit properly. Careful where you use TBN, friendo. Your healers may be salty about it.

Attached: listenhere.jpg (480x362, 32K)

Is it Saint?

with cheat engine yes

The days of Ragnarok Online are long gone user

I'm levelling DRK and the downtimes just feel too long atm. I'll probably try GNB afterwards and decide once we get next week's patch note.

bros why is DNC so fun

>keep dropping target in large fights because releasing camera while cursor is on top of an ally selects them
It's be great if there were a way to prevent that outside of putting my cursor in a time out corner

Sounds like a one way ticket to getting banned, but how do I do it?

That's a very zoomer mentality, user.

Heart of Light is the group defensive buff.
Heart of Stone is a free 15% every 30s to someone. I think it also gives Brutal Shell to someone else if it's on you already, but that's not too important.

>want to transfer off Primal but there are no more preferred worlds on NA

Attached: 1513908924010.png (554x523, 578K)

github.com/jayotterbein/FFXIV-Zoom-Hack

Twitch streamers are scum of the earth and should fuck off back to WoW

I'm tempted to switch from Midlander to Duskwight.

thank you.
w..won't this get me banned? MMOs run anticheat checks

gnb is a lot of waiting for no mercy to come back up since almost all your shit is on a 60 second timer

Fuck their log. At least everyone is safe

Eh?

I just tried doing what you describe and it doesn't work, your mouse button might be failing. Mine was a few months ago and it would randomly double click on press or release. Could be what's going on.
>Release left click
>Clicks again, targeting whatever the mouse was over

>zoomer
If by zoomer you mean cynical, edgy and with a wicked sense of humor then sure Anyway people can't handle that shit now.

From what I understand xiv has like no client side cheat detection, so retexture mods and using cheat engine for certain things you can totally get away with.

livestreamfails.com/post/55982
Why are FFXIV players like this?

Not this one.

Download FFXIV(screenshot)Tool

Create a duskwight alt, see some of the animations, and go from there.

Absolutely esoteric.

Attached: wise guy.jpg (540x562, 108K)

>PLDnigger doesn't even know the cooldowns
like pottery

Attached: 1529161783802.png (413x579, 345K)

don't listen to this guy you basically do continuation every 30 seconds with blasting zone and it still lines up perfectly with no mercy

so what the fuck is stopping anyone from just changing everything client side to gain advantages? you could literally change all raid related assets client side to display tiny dots running around for all you wanted

>join xiv group on facebook
>get banned from posting for saying it's stupid to claim dragoon's AoE is bad because it's a line attack
Why the fuck do normies always try to force their dictatorial hugbox mentality everywhere?

Use RMB for camera, fixed.

Emet-Selch shows up with an ahegao hoodie with prints of her face on it.

Nothing.

There aren't? All of Crystal is open up. There should be some there

viera are so fucking ugly how the fuck are they popular they're literally barely a step above roes

Yeah, that's what I noticed from tanking a lvl60 dungeon, you've got shit to do every 30secs and each 60sec is unga bunga

>he thinks a huge amount of raiders don't already do this
People give themselves advantages allllll the time. Just don't stream it and don't use it to go for world-first clears.

Just had a SCH bitch out at me for pulling dungeon bosses without shields. He almost wiped us in the second boss but changed his mind. Apparently he was a twitch guy? I think? He had his name as some twitch streamer and had a link in his search info so I decided to check on it. It's some random fucking guy playing another game and not xiv. I'm so confused.

>t. generic catgirl or downsfaced lizard

>the laguna shirt is still 7 million
fuck

Attached: 1484383341662.png (275x175, 89K)

so what would they really need to do to fix nin?
i hear some people say just have bigger potency on skill but i also here some people say they just need to change how dex affects melee

All the females besides midlanders are ugly.

Is there any point in Dark Missionary? I use it for party wide damage when I see the cast but it never feels like it's helping when I watch HP plummet regardless.

Attached: 1563759788740.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

That's the plan. I did it for Au'Ra and found the male animations the faggiest of all males.

>Scourge back
>Power Slash depletes 15s of Darkside but has higher potency than Souleater, no HP drain, combos off Syphon
>Buffed MP regen across the board
>CnS to 45s
>Abyssal Drain and Salted Earth are rolled into one ability. Abyssal Drain just automatically leaves the puddle behind the source of impact
>TBN to 10s, you're able to press it again to make the player recover the HP the shield would've prevented but doesn't give DA back
>Delirium makes Bloodspiller and Quietus oGCD for maximum, well, Delirium
>Shadowskin animation back
THERE. FIXED.

Attached: 46234.png (447x378, 11K)

Be nice if there was a way to disable other people's glamours so you don't have to look at your party dressed in stupid clothing.

the problem with drk right now definitely isn't that one or quietus

All the weirdoes went Viera I think. I had a raid literally full of Viera just yesterday.

I'm pretty sure that's the kind of thing the launcher would pick up and correct before letting you in the game

Is there any way to get his black AF1 armor? Simply dying the augmented version doesn't give the same result

Chump change

It's been like 3 weeks, how have people not learned how to frontload GNB yet?
I've seen a shit on of people using Bow Shock(? the GCD one) on CD so they use it before No Mercy is back up due to SkS.

In other news, my only issue with GNB is the latency dependant delay on Continuation and trying to double weave Heart of Stone with it. That can get annoying sometimes.

So she's been with everyone in Ul'dah?

Attached: download.jpeg-5.jpg (200x245, 7K)

Attached: best girl.png (391x302, 141K)

If you have a facebook, you are the normie

Less HP to heal is always nice for healers. Even if most healers don't bother to even try and heal efficiently. Keep up the good work, user.

Attached: 1563736309349.jpg (500x624, 58K)

Then you'd get literally worse glams because gear almost never mixes and matches. Imagine Scavean top/head piece and Genji everything else. All gear sets work as a whole piece.

>wanting to see male'qote in the new maternity dress

Attached: D-lqrgmU4AAhyZr.png (189x133, 56K)

Best tanks are atm
PLD>DRK=WAR>>>GNB
inb4 muh muh deepees

>CHAMPIONS FROM BEYOND THE RIFT, HEED MY CALL
>a manroe in a summer dress, a cat in a bikini, a viera with her all of butt out, a lalafell in a maid outfit, a retard in a fursuit (take your pick they all look alike)
imagine being That Guy in an mmo full of them

If any party member lives with their max HP / 10, then you've definitely helped.

Extend the TA window so you don't have to risk carpal tunnel syndrome to be optimal. NIN has so much tools now and must fit them all in that tiny window and it's a pain. A few potency buffs wouldn't hurt either.

clips.twitch.tv/DaintyProudQueleaFrankerZ
Really parses my log.

Fuck their log, the flame of the abyss will shield your charge from harm. The rest is irrelevant.

not even normies use facebook anymore its literally all just boomers and not Yea Forums definition of boomers but real life definition geriatric baby boomers

PLD's single-target and personal mitigation is ass.

Trying this out, it has like a bunch of options, what do I have to modify in the tool to zoom the camera out further?

>thought he was obviously joking
>he actually quits the duty at the end of the clip

Streamers are cancer

>muh muh mitigation
you're no better
damage is literally all that matters

Attached: cute.png (354x268, 217K)

TBN mechanic seems awfully convoluted, the rest is solid.

nothing really except actually putting in the work to create stuff like that. they could easily curbstomp this though if they had a file integrity check in the launcher. so if the md5 values are mismatched then the game won't boot.

>midlanders

Attached: 1537575814698.jpg (600x738, 129K)

What the fuck is up with Twitch streamers and being huge drama queens?

>acting like a baby in a normal fight

imagine suddenly getting mogged by her once she hits her growth spurt

I imagine a "Crystal Mage". A job that has you manipulating crystals imbued with aether that provides different abilities. Summon a water crystal and it provides aoe healing periodically to people standing near it but also slow to enemies. Place an Earth crystal and it gives armor buff to allies near it whilst it tremors and does DOT to enemies. You can detonate crystals to provide raid wide healing or aoe damage and can launch Crystal's directly at enemies for single damage etc.

>stream myself decorating
>no views
I'll never gain an audience because I can't be assed to try and engage, fake scream or facecam.

Attached: 1562958528430.jpg (1042x1042, 138K)

Works just like Wildfire.

Elidibus jobs that fight too and that leads to the doomed timeline

Imagine being retarded enough to believe this

Reprisal/Dark Missionary is amazing. You might not think it's much, but when you do the math, that's a couple hundred thousand of damage prevented across the group.

Children like overly expressive faces and loud noises. Children that aren't poor can get their apathetic parents to give up their credit cards and donate so someone can say their name on stream.

XIV streaming is fucking dead anyways, this game is such a bore to watch.

"engaging" is the most pathetic thing and so are the people who like it, imagine pretending to be 500000 people's best friend to get literal tips in your literal tip jar

>Reprisal
Oh that thing I keep forgetting exists.I have more space than ever on my hotbar so I guess it can go on.

I started leveling arcanist and am back to ARR zones outside of capital cities and gold saucer for like the first time since 2017. I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy that stuff. Obviously HW and ShB story is billion times better, but there's some simple kind of appeal to the super generic fantasy feel of early ARR. Its just comfy, for the lack of a better term.

I don't think this is a problem with the audience. Just had a run with an offline streamer and he was being a huge fucking drama queen for no reason.

Same bruh. I basically streamed the whole msq and my only view was an fcmate boosting my numbers

>not tossing your catches into your magic bucket
Do you even FSH bro

Attached: fsh.png (582x540, 433K)

Why can't femlezens look like this? How is hers a pedo body? YoshiP must be projecting.

Attached: 421349317284.jpg (1408x2000, 351K)

where do people find all these lewd pictures of Ryne? I need more for research purposes. Please feel free to post more/gib sauce

Attached: 1563619112080.png (750x750, 736K)

>socializing is the most pathetic thing and so are the people who like it, imagine pretending to be communicating with others while making noises with your eat-hole

wtf bros i thought scholars were the pissy healers not astrologians

Attached: astrologian.jpg (480x640, 57K)

Is this the unfunny faggot who made a WoWfugee explanation of ShB trailer or something?

Especially if someone is leveling a fucking alt job or shit. That is the most mindless boring thing to watch in your life. Even savage/ult raids are boring to watch.

What's your twitch user?

>panhandling isn't pathetic
fucking zoomer

zoomer retard doesn't realize more people of xirs parents generation use facebook daily than or xirs

When these actual nerds and losers get a taste of the lime light they think they're on the top of the world. It's just how it works.

Is Healing/Support fun in FFXIV? I heard there is a lot of healing down time where you're supposed to just DPS, which sounds like shit to me.

Usually the DPS on a healer is incredibly boring, so I want to be as focused as possible on friendly health bars.

In WoW I play RestoShaman and greatly enjoy watching a bunch of bars pop up when I combo all my things just right. It's basically the whole reason I play WoW, but BFA is such absolute shit that I have been glacing at FFXIV.

twitter.com/DoctorPlato/status/1153026842791518208

PLD have nothing for fluff damage try again

Pick the fucking cottons weaver niggers

Attached: 1542398198367.png (732x1040, 543K)

>engaging your audience is panhandling

healing in this game is about using the least gcds possibles to heal while maximizing dps

I'm 32 years old retard. Everyone I know uses facebook and furthermore virtually everyone I encounter on Facebook is around my age or younger. Maybe try actually knowing what you're talking about instead of talking in memes like a dumbass

>while maximizing dps

gay

It's not usually satisfying to DPS as heals since all your progression is focused on making heals better, and you'll never match pure DPS in DPS anyways.

Where the hell did you get that idea?

It is if it's on twitch or YouTube. If you believe otherwise you are being conned and are a retard.

fuck off to wownigger

Don't be a futafag.

I’m 32 and everyone I know has quit or just keeps a dummy profile up to keep their grandma happy

>yoooo thanks FartPooper420 for the sub I appreciate it, uhhhh "who do you think is the hotter, tifa or aeris" well bud I think they're both digital so their temperature is probably the same XD, thanks for the $2 donation, every little bit helps and if you want, you can sub, it'll make me really happy, i appreciate all your donations, anyway we'll be going on a 5 minute break I gotta hoof it back to the excelsior and take a wicked shit *THUD BZZZ plays soothing classical music and puts fanart of his OC*

shut the fuck up catfag

then play another role or don't play this game
if you do nothing but heal you'll sit with a thumb up your ass most of the time

>People unironically posting twitch clips now
Maybe the janny was right

Attached: 1561105044373.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

No but if you play White Mage then you can beat the tanks in DPS
Also fuck off back to WoW

If you do end up playing XIV, don't be one of those WoWbabs who ONLY heals and just sits on his ass waiting for the rest of the party to take damage.

DPSing is a requirement for healers in this game

Attached: 1558662837176.jpg (405x294, 39K)

>sperg gets mad at me for waiting by the cairn of passage in potd
>while someone is running around as a manticore oneshotting everything
im sorry am i supposed to be helping here or what

twitch.tv/lady_cupcake/videos

I don't do it often but here.

Its pretty much as you heard, you have to optimize your DPS while healing.
Played WoW up to Cata so I don't know how bad things have gotten, but if you get used to the less responsive XIV combat, it could still be better than nuWoW.

>all your progression is focused on making heals better

MND affects your healing and damage potency

Play BLM

Attached: 1524816443199.jpg (621x646, 61K)

Futas deserve nothing. Get cucked, moron.

>want to make my chocobo black
>all this RNG
fucking hell why can't anything in this game be simple.

Maybe spend time talking to people other than retarded Yea Forums memers

The fuck is a catfag

Attached: 1548547574033.jpg (728x1034, 71K)

It's literally not RNG. Just follow a specific guide and you'll get the desired result.

figures it be some balmung person

I hate it when the retardation comes out by floor 7+. I've spent too much time getting that far into the set so leaving feels more like a waste.

He is going to become the Gaius of the first, isn't he?

Is this one too lewd to post?

Attached: file.png (1758x1080, 2.57M)

I just got to 50, it's fun

Attached: 1563024186880.jpg (240x241, 34K)

afraid not

Attached: file.png (967x361, 37K)

my viera is cute stay seething

Play SAM

Attached: brain.jpg (482x295, 26K)

>people only stream for money

youtube.com/watch?v=JJPGDmkb-j8

oh yeah? post her ass

someone who plays a miqo'te user i know you aren't this stupid

no thanks

not at all, go on

>floor 8 or 9
>dumbfuck wants to get every single golden chest
>including the ones in that room with 18 enemies in it
>we all keep trying to leave, he keeps pulling shit
>passage has been up for 5 minutes
JUST FUCKING LEAVE CHRIST

Attached: 1562795030623.png (565x564, 497K)

Nobody cares about your fucking ecelebs.

Yes I'm using ffxivchocobo.com and I'm feeding exactly what it says to do but it's still RNG. I keep getting dark green.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: gun18.png (466x704, 410K)

Who's your favorite streamer XIV streamer, Yea Forums? For me, it's Fahros.

Attached: fahros.jpg (7200x4200, 1.52M)

>first asmongold
>then peon
>now this
is there some sort of curse put on xiv threads where they have to get spammed by zoomer streamshit constantly

>if you do nothing but heal you'll sit with a thumb up your ass most of the time

Im saying that's the reason I am not really interested in the game.

Fucking relax dude, I am just trying to figure out if this game is right for me.

I wouldn't just heal if I was to play the game, I'd do whatever is expected of me for my role, which apperently includes DPS as a heals. But the idea of DPSing as heals is probably why I won't bother with this game.

I have nothing against FFXIV, I just was just wondering if it would scratch my healer itch better than WoW (I only sub to heal), but from what I am hearing it probably wouldn't do the trick. I'm sure FFXIV is great, but maybe not for me.

Reset its color and try again, you did something wrong

>10k followers
>eceleb
he's barely scraping by, you're not an eceleb because you stream you absolute brainlet

YES
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU

Attached: 1555358580712.gif (500x500, 96K)

Says the retarded Yea Forums memer with a facebook

Give DRK an alternate 3 step in its base combo that does increased potency + regens 600 mana when executed at the target's rear.
Tanking? 1 -> 2 -> 3
Tanking and the boss locks itself to do an aoe? 1 -> 2 -> step behind the boss and a3
Off-tanking? 1 -> 2 -> a3
It's not revolutionary but I feel that a backstab on a tank would be awesome, and it fits within the edgy DRK motif. That extra mana regen would no doubt be welcome too.

Attached: q2ijJMe.jpg (1051x1080, 143K)

different game, different game mechanics.

healers can do a fuck ton of damage if you aren't stupid. the conjurer quest makes a point that you should be doing damage to prevent allies from getting hurt which is true in gameplay because enough damage can skip boss mechanics thus preventing people getting killed.

no

>Posing while team is carrying his ass
Accurate representation of how he got his clears

>all these catfags seething about the superior race

Attached: catseething.png (757x1076, 1.61M)

>with a facebook
Some jobs require you to have one believe it or not.

For what it's worth the actual healing process is probably more complex than it is in WoW and I imagine it might make up for having to DPS.
But I don't play WoW so I can't say for myself.

where

Attached: 7547.jpg (225x225, 4K)

I'm not starting over from yellow. That's like 25+ of each darkening fruit.
I'll just keep doing what the guide says from the color it's on.

Attached: file.png (329x299, 162K)

It's just modern Yea Forums. I mean we had a fucking sticky about a dead youtube eceleb. Shows you how far this place is gone.

user... I think you need to fix your monitor

/slap

>level DRK to 55 after shb msq
>stop there because the quests aren't interesting enough anymore

Attached: 1548341815546.png (500x663, 123K)

it's just wowfags having trouble adjusting to the fact that xiv doesn't have much of a streamer culture every wow thread i've been in over the last few months has people always talking about some streamer

What is happening in this image

Attached: EADppVoUEAASsJi.jpg (1008x715, 115K)

>having a job
lmbo

Did any of you guys ever make it to the top? How long it did it take you?

Attached: kugane tower.gif (294x335, 2.55M)

Oh god fuck no. I can only imagine the fuckery that would happen if they started giving tanks positionals and besides that their whole approach to tank design in 5.0 was making it so your rotation is the same regardless of if you're MT or OT. Besides this doesn't even really solve anything about DRK because you're still only using 1 combo, the combo just changes depending on whether you're MT or OT.

I'm bored of dpsing after all these years but I'm stuck as dps in my static
I WANNA HEAL

>streamers

Zoom away, lilzoom

the quests are fine, the job is FUCKINB BORING till like level 72

need mods in your life

Attached: 20190721_141418.png (799x770, 440K)

50-60 is absolute shit and 60-68 isn't that great either, but 70 and 80 makes it all worth it.

Hang in there, friend.

shut the fuck up all viera are either former cats or lizards

30-40 mins

I literally let my friend who doesn't even play the game do it for me. He had a good time.

Attached: 4574654.gif (500x402, 1.72M)

Is it me or has there been a sudden burst in new streamers for FFXIV?

Not any real job

>he doesn't watch Xenosys Vex
I for one am glad to be one of his Twitch subscribers and donators. He helped me clear O12s before Shadowbringers too, what a fucking guy.

Attached: xenos twitch.png (392x248, 8K)

I never made it. But my EB did so I just teleported to him

based Magilou poster

>busy in limsa crafting
>7 grown men emote each other like little girls
DISGUSTING!

Attached: blackeyes.png (448x450, 250K)

cope

Attached: seetheharder.png (631x1073, 1.42M)

About an hour.

Attached: 39210_screenshots_20180123190556_1.jpg (1680x1050, 630K)

Plenty of faggot wowfugees.

but i used to be a male elezen

grats on making it. but damn look at those graphics

You can just tell how almost nobody raids here with all these misinformed opinions that could be corrected by just checking fflogs.

Xeno is cool. For dps gameplay I watch Fox.

Giving tanks positionals is the absolute dumbest fucking thing anyone could suggest. Their job is literally to have the enemies facing them.

what mod

you dishonor your race

Nah, it's not my monitor. The color of the chocobo in the stables literally said deepwood green.

>They've gifted 1000 subs in the channel!

>watching a balding manlet cuck
xeno is better

The color of your chocobo is an actual hex code that changes bit by bit with every fruit you feed it. This means that the colors in the list of chocobo colors are actually divided into brackets. So your chocobo hex could be on the lower end of Goobbue Grey or the higher end of it, but it will still say Goobbue Grey despite both being a different shade. This means that moving from one color to another is a lot harder, because you can't tell exactly where in the bracket you are. Starting from default yellow is a lot easier since that's a set value.

I gave up when I nearly made it to the top, got fucked up by an invisible overhang, and fell straight to street level.

the only streamer I can tolerate is Fox

Attached: 1561984989416.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

twitch.tv/greypercentile/clip/CaringUnusualOcelotCorgiDerp

That was my old shit PC and I had to run things on low and it'd still crash on occasion.
My new PC I can have the game at max.

With a name like that hes 1000% a massive faggot

resubbed today, waiting for download.

anywhere i can look to grab the basic monk rotation at level 50? i dont remember shit.

>incelezens

I'm learning SAM, am I supposed to be using Kaiten on both the normal Midare Setsugekka and Kaeshi: Setsugekka?

Because if I do it on the normal one, Kaiten is still on CD for a few seconds when the Kaeshi version is ready and I feel I probably shouldn't be twiddling my thumbs waiting for it to go off CD. I can't do any weaponskills though since that interrupts the Kaeshi. So am I supposed to just save the Kaiten on the Kaeshi one or what?

>being poor

Read the Kaeshi tooltip. You can't use Kaiten with it.

Multiple times, I do it whenever I'm bored or waiting for a queue.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>refresh demolish
>keep twin snakes up
>snap punch combo
>don't lose GL
job's done

I have never modded this game, but I need this one. I need it bad.

Normal only, the Kaeshi/Gaeshi is kaiten'd by default.

t.catboi

kaiten doesn't affect kaeshi stuff, use it on the first one

i want to eat this ass

Attached: D7V6DZbUIAAQP1N.jpg (1187x1080, 155K)

15mins or so, but that's because I've been jumping on random shit in this game since launch. The real question is how many of you made it to the top of the Summerfest tower, and how long did it take you? That shit was surprisingly rough.

They've already gone and added a second section in new logs posted after the 20th that show pDPS and then rDPS next to it. It shows very clearly not only how much a dnc for example may have brung, but also how much padding a class got.

I just don't have the money to support needing 19 Xelphatol Apples, 23 Mamook Pears, and 32 O'Ghomoro Berries for a fuck up.
1-2 fruits per try afterwards when it's on dark green is a lot less cheaper.
Sure it may cost more in the long run but I can easily make that money back instead of needing one huge lump sum.

But user xeno is already bald. Anyway yeah as I said, xeno is pog for all tank stuff. But as mch main I love fox too. I'm also a Euro so Fox streams at good times for me.

Oh ok, thanks. I must have missed that.

oh shit oh fuck lads this is my chance

Attached: oooh.png (582x100, 97K)

clips.twitch.tv/AlluringExpensiveButterflyDendiFace
Leviathan is great for dumb shit like this

What everyone else says, except pay attention to the class of skill. 'Kaeshi' are Abilities and not weaponskills. Kaiten is for weaponskills.

Not one you'll find openly. That looks like a variation of "thicc" modding that got pitchfork-chased into private discords. Good luck. I made it in once, lost internet access for 8 weeks and got booted during a pruning. Haven't been able to get an invite since.

get out while you still can user

Attached: drunk moogle.jpg (537x720, 63K)

twitch.tv/xenosysvex/clip/ProudBrightNewtDansGame

Xenos skipping the entire MSQ and playing shitty metal music over the ShB theme and final boss music.

does japs' wipe 3 times = abandon rule still apply to practice first phase parties? what the hell

How long until new expansion get a discount? I'm liking it so far and i'm planing on finishing arr while waiting for a discount.

no lol

>tfw Kaiten doesn't work with Hissatu: Senei

JUST