My parents said i'd grow out of video games, I'm 25. And it's only getting worse(better)

My parents said i'd grow out of video games, I'm 25. And it's only getting worse(better)

Attached: cofeqtrgmsb31.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

save some pussy for the rest of us, jeez...

Why do u have all that garbage in glass cases
And so many of the same consoles wtf

STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES YOU VIRGIN INCEL HAVE SEX!

WATCH NETFLIX FOR 6 HOURS A NIGHT LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE

Attached: aiportraits_1563692281.jpg (512x512, 21K)

People like you are just begging God to burn your house down

Attached: 1563550588549.png (406x406, 27K)

I mean that's a little much, but we all had that family member, or members, that told us the same thing. I don't game as intensely anymore, but I still play at least once a day. 19 here.

>collectard thinks he's a gamer

Based and organized

way too much nintendo shit, unbased

You have a nice collection, there's nothing wrong with enjoying your hobbies so long as your not neglecting your work, family and social life.

What's up with those skinny, long shelves on the left? Those look like they can fall over pretty easily. Otherwise it's a pretty attractive collection. Looks kind of like a video game store, which is fun and nostalgic. Normally I don't like these walls of autism, but it's pretty nicely laid out, so here's your upvote.

too much nintendy shit, never show this room to a female you are planning to mate with.

>tfw videos games ruined your life

Attached: 1562343744198.jpg (700x500, 105K)

>Hey y'all, Scott here!

Attached: playsnogames.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Scott's collection looks pretty ghetto, bro. No offense, Scott. But, look around for some design tips. It's not that hard. And don't do shit like buying white shelves "to hide the dust." It's called keeping your shit clean.

I don't understand why you need multiple of each system though, and as a former collector fag after a while you just have a fuck ton of games you don't even play they just fucking take up space, it seems like a waste of money to collect.

Let me guess, You wear those ironic nerd glasses and a beard?

Holy fuck why have ALL those gameboys

At least you HAVE parents.

So much stuff not filling that void. Only dust.

I didn't choose the vidya life, vidya life chose me.

Video games aren't fun for me anymore. They seem like a chore.
Some people try to play the ones from their childhood for nostalgia. I have tried that before, but it just shows how shallow the games are.
I don't understand how people can have 4000+ hours in a game. That's the same amount of class time as a bachelor's degree.
I also use linux full time now and quite enjoy it.

>I also use linux full time now and quite enjoy it.
What? How does that have anything to do with this thread? It can be useful for learning but it's a trash OS otherwise

Fuck me. I've seen recycling centers with less plastic and cardboard.

My parents said the same thing yet my dad collects trains, so fuck em

>people have things I envy
>please god just take it all away from them!!!
I hope you are a woman, because that amount of envy is not healthy for a man

Attached: 1561403307123.gif (330x166, 2.1M)

>copy and pasted from reddit

Attached: v.png (300x314, 184K)

>Turning your house into a museum of useless, non-rare junk.

I saw some Crash stuff
sorry user, I have to report your thread

Why tf do you need all that garbage nigga

nice room, I like it

Boomers don't understand things that came after them. What else is new?

>All this shit and 12 Gameboys and he elects to save $30 by going for the Power A(ss) Switch controller instead of the real thing.

I stopped at 27.
The day will come son.

Have sex NEET

How much of those are actually being played vs sitting on a shelf? I myself have collection autism, but I’ve been slowing things down since I just can’t get through games as quick as I used to anymore.