The night play is HEAVILY downgraded from GZ

The night play is HEAVILY downgraded from GZ.

>Enemies don't use flashlights on their weapons for some reason
>Spotlights are virtually meaningless
>Shadows meant more in MGS2.
>Its not even that fucking dark

The stealth in this game sucks, period.

Attached: a7466447643ec505a5bbbfac4f62c773feeaec65 (1).jpg (616x353, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VqCneCdZS7Y?t=763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this game is a fucking blast, period.

Attached: 1476138931578.png (510x524, 317K)

It's strange how in a movie, a scene like this one would be interpreted entirely metaphorically, but for some reason, in video games, even cinematic ones, people would take it as the ground truth instead.

Attached: BiBo covered with fog.png (472x299, 139K)

how tf is Big Boss so handsome bros?
How the actual fuck do I pull off the short-medium length mullet too?

Attached: 1561676302999.png (750x691, 1.07M)

Attached: big bosses.gif (1200x800, 1.15M)

I think Kojima's writing has the opposite problem.
>think the hospital section was going to be some trippy metaphorical fever dream
>it's all literally happening

Attached: 1562300519548.png (735x968, 803K)

Alright, I’m just gonna say it
Kiefer > Hayter for Big Boss.

Attached: 1556509118980.png (426x434, 298K)

Attached: 1557179389817.jpg (1832x1976, 586K)

Attached: 1550076304062.png (241x359, 193K)

Attached: 1549458340423.png (280x380, 248K)

Attached: 1549972467738.png (275x375, 231K)

That's because kojimbo intentionally withholds context and loves to subvert himself to boot

Attached: 1537205657641.png (387x386, 162K)

I bet the nights were supposed to be darker originally. That makes more sense with how useless NV currently is and how blind enemies are at night.

Am OP. I didn't have an issue with the story. The gameplay is just nowhere near as good as advertised.

>no issues with the story
>gameplay wasn’t that good
nigga what

The control scheme is great -- perhaps one of the best in any game -- but the actual gameplay is lacking. All you have to do is crawl some distance away from enemies and you can't lose. There's never a point where lighting matters, or where camo matters, or where getting half-spotted matters. You can just crawl through the whole game.

the game was supposed to be a Vita and Switch exclusive.

but vita failed and switch got delayed.

Wat

Not him, but there were hints that Kojima was making MGSV into a Vita/PS3 game back when the Vita was still the NGP and Kojima was pushing the Transfarring shit. But then the PS4 and Xbone were announced and the idea of making MGSV into a portable game was ditched.

You're cherrypicking from the hospital section. Stop.
The way it was written is not the same way that the Truth ending was written.

He's a gameplay > story guy.

Mother fucker.
That might just explain the reason it has a mission based system like some of the the portable titles have

And why the missions have boundaries, and why the open world has almost nothing to do.
It was probably going to be like Peace Walker where yes, you have a few sets of areas that you can freely move around, but you don't have access to all of them.

Moron
user's trying to talk about specifically the truth ending, not Kojima's writing as a whole

You can see it in this very video where he talks about how the Transferring feature works and which platforms it will be used on.
youtu.be/VqCneCdZS7Y?t=763

The MGS HD Collection allows you to transfer data between the PSP version of Peace Walker, as well as the Vita version of the HD Collection (which only has MGS2 & 3, unlike the western console versions), but then he mentions a third game that will be for both, PS3 and Vita.

I also seem to recall Kojima mentioning that Ground Zeroes was at one point planned as a PSP game, but I'm not sure if he was talking about MGSV as a whole or just GZ.

I think MGSV was originally just called MGS Ground Zeroes, and then it became MGSV TPP when it stopped being a portable game.

>BiBo
Oh, you're one of those retards.

by being a video game character

fuckin sperg

So, if my image had the file name "Big Boss covered with fog" instead, you would believe what I'm saying 100% and consider me an intellectual?

What perfect logic! Not.

>I call him Big Boss
>ur smart
>I call him BiBo
>ur retarded
K

valid points, all true.
I get ya brother

>Judging one's intelligence by how they name a character

If you had called it that or BB I wouldn't have cared, but bibo is used exclusively by autists.

BiBo is a stupid way to say "Big Boss", only literal subpar IQ idiots use it.
So yes, you can perfectly judge an user's intelligence through determining whether they use it or not.

If you want to not make yourself look like a fool, go back to saying Big Boss. That's all you need to do.

OK
From now on, I'll call him Sna ke__. Deal?

Uh... they use torches, yes.
Spotlights are used to fucking see you.
MGS2 was a fucking shit show with regards to stealth
>OOH LEMME GET SPOTTED AND SHOOT THIS THING TO SPAWN SMOKE TO RUN AWAY!
>OOOH YOU KNOW I CAN SHOOT BOTTLES NOW AND THEY REACT?!
>ALL I GOTTA DO IS SHOOT YOUR RADIO AND THAT MAKES YOU UNABLE TO CALL IN THE TINY ROOM FOR HELP FROM YOUR OTHER FIVE GUARD FIRENDS!

MGSV2 has the worse fuckiing gameplay in the series

shut the fuck up and call him Big boss

Fine, I'll call him Bi_ Bo__

Outer heaven... west Virginiaaaa

Zanzibar Land. Home.

Attached: Zanzibar Land map.gif (360x302, 43K)

>Original mother base is destroyed
>Cool, so now in MGS5 we'll finally see Big Boss settle into his permanent land-base, right?
>Nope, another offshore platform

you're right, of course
I was playing bloodstained the other day and met the samurai voiced by david hayter, all I could think was how awful he sounded