Yes user, in fact the white commando RC-00 in Republic commando DID exist and you didn't just dream it

Yes user, in fact the white commando RC-00 in Republic commando DID exist and you didn't just dream it

Attached: fas.png (1167x696, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afoyqT2qX2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the hell was RC-00?

Yeah wtf are you talking about OP?

>that scene in TCW where Gregor puts on his Clone Commando helmet, and it has the Republic Commando HUD

Attached: 20190720_190512.jpg (500x542, 126K)

It was pure fanservice and I loved every second of it

Extremely rare glitch from Republic Commando where you suddenly get a fourth very weird commando, it's so rare that I thought it was bullshit, but now I know that he actually IS really in the game

Attached: eadgaw.png (1364x642, 1.28M)

How do you go from this...

Attached: 2727127-tim longo.jpg (823x960, 104K)

...to this?

Attached: Tim_Longo.png (1366x768, 545K)

Wait I forgot about that, got a link?

Literally crumbled all over himself

Attached: eads.png (1197x637, 1.49M)

Attached: 1446172906675.jpg (1920x816, 167K)

How the hell could this possibly be triggered?

Thanks!

How do you replicate it?
I’ve re-ran through republic commando since it launched and never ran into this.

It happens randomly at the start of any Geonosis missions, but it is so rare that if you look up RC.00 you wil find this thread on the front page. The only proof that he ever existed is this one video
youtube.com/watch?v=afoyqT2qX2E
What other obscure bugs of this scale do you know of Yea Forums?

>that scene where they put Delta Squad in TCW LITERALLY for pure fanservice, and makes them survive the canon purge

Attached: 9850c9d57898b6a6574a76deb0c6d8d3.jpg (1086x748, 49K)

>makes them survive the canon purge
What?

>t. Been living under a rock

Are we ever gonna get Imperial Commando and saving this motherfucker under EA's rule?

Attached: SevOnKamino.PNG.png (779x791, 623K)

But user, in canon hes alive :^)

Bad Batch>Delta Squad, dont (you) me

I haven't been following anything Star Wars related since Disney apart from the movies

Disney wiped the entire EU from canon

Oh sure, I'm an idiot I thought you were talking about a purge that was canon now, and not the fact that Disney purged the old EU.

disney culled the expanded universe to make room for their own shit. all that was left was the six movies, clone wars, and maybe kotor/swtor. clone wars started bringing in other stuff like delta squad to save them from the purge.

>tcw brung stuff in the save them after they were purged
>despite the fact that this stuff was added before the disney buyout

Attached: mtnjdyzigs111.jpg (726x726, 77K)

Once Disney took over Star Wars anything that wasn't in the original 6 films or the Clone Wars animated series was no longer canon(all the old games, books, cartoons, etc) So since then several old characters from the EU content has been reintroduced in new content to save them, like Admiral Thrawn being in Star Wars Rebels for example.

I’ve had this glitch happen with a normal fucking clone trooper once. Was fucking around on that one part where there’s two guys who get ambushed by Geonosians but if you threw grenades high enough you could kill the ones scripted to kill them and that caused some really weird shit to happen to the game

Thanks for the answers anyway, I was misunderstanding what he said.

>that caused some really weird shit to happen to the game
details? I just replayed the game a few days ago but I didn't know about that glitch...

Attached: tts.png (1131x631, 649K)

Sometimes one of the clones would become invincible, sometimes you’d have a geonosian that also wouldn’t die unless you pushed it off shit like that

if i had to guess, this is the base "commando" object that all other commandos are based on. for some reason, during the loading of the game, it iterates one too many times during your squad's generation and tries to generate a 4th commando, but since it can't find the actual object for it, it instead only creates the base object.

this is just pure speculation on my part, and i don't know what could actually cause the game to actually loop one too many times while generating your squad.

The biggest glitch that happened from this is the one I mentioned above, one of the clones just started acting like a squad member and they even revived me and actually followed. I’ve tried my hardest to recreate that back then but this game just works in weird ways

Did he have a HUD tag as well, like a number?

The game wasn't very good. I still struggling to see what's so special about it other than playing a Commando.

>Limited Run Games did a physical rerelease of Bounty Hunter for the PS4

Come on you fags

Let the Star Wars franchise die. It is no longer in good hands with Disney and EA. You should not wish for something which will end up terrible anyways.

Commandos>ARC Troopers either way

>Are we ever gonna get good things under Disney and EA
No. I'm a huge Zampella co. stan and I have no hope about the new Jedi game after the reveal.

in a time where all the other games were mostly about jedi it was refreshing

>it's a glitch
Could it be that it's because there was supposed to be a fourth Commando, a medic? Then they cut it out for some reason, probably because of the healing stations. It's not like a fourth Commando would make a difference though, Sev's still gonna be left behind regardless of how many voices go against that green asshole.

>easy to control your squad
>nice atmosphere and sound/music
>good gunplay at least way better than other star wars games
>fleshed out the clones and the war

>easy to control your squad
It's easy when the only thing you can order is "go here", "follow me", "kill this", or "man this turret". You can't even individually command each member.
>nice atmosphere and sound/music
I give you that
>good gunplay at least way better than other star wars games
What? Guns feels weak and enemies are bullet sponges. Most of the encounters are reduced to crouch and shoot. There's little tactics to do too since most levels are linear and corridor like, which is my grip with the game. Games like Jedi Outcast has a better gunplay.
>fleshed out the clones and the war
Battlefront 2 did it better with the 501st narrative. I do like the black ops, "behind the scene" angle they used in this, but not enough of that. It should had more levels.

Specialities in this game were very limited in general, they all did the same tasks equally well. Perhaps something was cut off from the game regarding another commando after all...

It wasn't even Disney that did it, it was Kennedy scrapping it all so she could put more womyn in.

>You can't even individually command each member
Yes, it's by design.
At first they wanted each member to be unique and do a thing better (Sev for long range, Fixer for hacking, and Scorch for explosives) however they found out it to be cluncky and ditched the idea.
You have to thank the need for controller support for that.
>It should had more levels
Yes.
It was rushed because it had to be out before Episode III.

>At first they wanted each member to be unique and do a thing better (Sev for long range, Fixer for hacking, and Scorch for explosives) however they found out it to be cluncky and ditched the idea.
>You have to thank the need for controller support for that.
Perhaps because it was a product of its time and devs haven't figured out yet on how to make a console tactical shooter. As much as the flak that Mass Effect got, ME2 did a good job at making a console friendly tactical shooter, by letting you control each member and giving each members different roles to play. R6 Vegas did a good job too, where the arenas are big and has multiple entries so you can form your own strategies and approaches.

I don't understand how 343 managed to hire a fuckload of veterans for halo 4 and 5 and still made such trash games

Bump

There was very little cohesion and direction. It was also their first project together.

>how 343 managed to hire a fuckload of veterans
Microsoft

Anyone else watched the lead developer, Brett Douville play the game and comment on it simultaneously?
Does any one have a mirror to part 1?

How do I spawn Regular Clone Troopers from the console?

Wait, you can spawn troopers and enemies from the console?

Bump because I want the answer too.