EVO finals schedule released

EVO finals schedule released

twitter.com/MrWiz/status/1153323251906465793

Attached: 10981098198.png (535x350, 39K)

>Smash got the primetime slot
It's over bros.

Attached: end it all.png (496x708, 448K)

Wrong, Tekken got it actually, Smash will run late as hell, just like SFV last year

they got the latest spot so after the Smashfags leave, no one has to sit in the smelly hall anymore

>Unist and BBtag first
FUCKING LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2019 EVO entrant numbers
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 3,492
Street Fighter 5: Arcade Edition - 1,929
Tekken 7 - 1,885
Samurai Shodown - 1,719
Mortal Kombat 11 - 1,567
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] - 1,156
Dragon Ball FighterZ - 1,191
Soul Calibur 6 - 742
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - 640
>smash goes last because most entrants
>meanwhile BBTAG which got the least entrants gets a sunday spot
I-it's fair, right? At least we can take solace that Smash will go so late into the night that only the truest smash autists will watch it to the end.

>Crosstag getting Sunday spot just because ASW has an announcement for it
It should have been Friday it feels bad to see only sc6 done in one day

This is Smash Ultimate, not Smelee.

BBTAG actually got a blessed spot without even deserving it, though. Pools will be still running on Saturday, meaning all finals that take place during it will lose potential viewers to that, meanwhile BBTAG gets a timeslot all to itself despite having the least entrants of all the games.

Ok i kekked

????

have a shower, smashfag. literally all smash players stink

>smash is the ending game
Thank the lord that means everyone has the night off

>Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] - 1,156
>Dragon Ball FighterZ - 1,191
I know you guys want to shill Unist but don't try to steal some spot especially when your opponent is DBFZ which hype faded already.

Its perfect, now i dont have to sit an extra 6+ hours on finals day to get to the good shit since it's at the end now

>uninstall -> dbz

What did they mean by this?

It's actually smartest to have Smash last so everything else can finish in a timely manner.

>Smash is now headlining EVO
THE ABSOLUTE CITY STATE OF THE FGC
OH NONONO AAAAHHHHHH

Fucking finally, now Smash can't delay everything else.

But what if the Smash MILFs decide they don't want their little competitors up past their bedtime?

Smash takes fucking forever so that's a smart move, I think another tourney did that recently as well. Also they smell.

I'm glad, mow I don't have drop out for 2 hours while waiting for sMelee to finish

imagine coping so hard you're happy the biggest fighting game tournament in the world has smash closing it
you lost, fgcucks

>this sheer level of cope
lmao

BBtag is in the morning when fgc stoners won't be awake though.

>SFV second on Sunday
>Tekken getting the best timeslot
They're not even pretending that SFV deserves the limelight anymore.

BBTAG is only really played by Asians so the people who actually care about the game get to watch it at a comparatively reasonable time. Same with UNIST. Ultimate gets get entrant numbers but has great, but not fantastic, top 8 viewership since it's always a closer and starts and goes on far too late, even more so than Melee because there's more than one stall/"lame" character that's viable. So long as there are less than 3 Snake/Olimar mains in top 8, there MIGHT be a chance that it will end before Midnight.

man this is gonna be so great for us here in germany. i remember last years evo went on for so long, i was able to go to bed, wake up and still see the finals. shit was ridiculous. props to lord problem x for being able to endure that shit and come out on top.

I do think its a bit sad to see the tradition of sf being last going away tho, not gonna lie. no matter what peepz think about sf v, sf is still the og and that spot to me carried some sentimental value

>They're not even pretending that SFV deserves the limelight anymore.
You can only ignore the playerbase for so long.

Smelly boys going last this year is fucking amazing, they always run late and stink up the place.