Is the hype already dead?

Is the hype already dead?
I was debating going to go pick it up this morning but I don’t see a single thread even talking about it anymore

Attached: FEA8FC57-B074-425F-AECC-076A501BFAB1.jpg (600x337, 34K)

>i only buy games based on hype
good goy

It's honestly lacking in content. The story maps have no exploration element or replayability to them, the characters have been dumbed down to the point where the only meaningful customization is about stats, and the infinity rifts are just chunks ripped straight of the game with an arbitrary handicap.

we just had a thread filled with ass

>Is the hype already dead?
There never was one to begin with.

Speaking of ass, this camera is terrible. The classic camera is way too zoomed out, so it's impossible to tell what's going on or who you are. The "Heroic" camera is better, but you need to take your thumb off the action buttons to reset the camera - whether you rotate it or snap to where you're facing. How hard would it be to allow customizable controls, so that we could snap the camera with L and block with ZL like Ninja Gaiden?

My problems with the game have more to do with the resistance/durability bugs than they do actual design flaws. It's a basic beatumup filled with a great cast of Marvel characters who all got some great redesigns and writing. Sure, the lack of hubs and optional dialogue depending on your team sucks, but that doesn't make the game bad. It has the same amount of problems as MUA1, but it doesn't have the same problems.

>I was debating going to go pick it up this morning but I don’t see a single thread even talking about it anymore
Why do you need Yea Forums to influence you?

There's no hype

Its out? I legit thought it was coming out in november or something.

>I don’t see a single thread even talking about it anymore
We literally just had a thread reach 500.
Also, based Skull.

Attached: IMG_20190720_145849.jpg (1002x974, 109K)

I am an impulsive buyer and having a hype community to discuss a game with while my wallet is in critical makes it not so bad

They advised for July, when did you think it got delayed?

It's out now. Cyclops and Colossus are free DLC next month (with more story characters like Juggernaut and Proxxima between DLC packs most likely) and the Marvel Knights DLC comes out September.

Wish there were more complex melee combos and some air combos too. Having both light and heavy attacks do the same in the air is lazy. Also wish characters had at least 6 different skills to have some customization in choosing what to use in your 4 slots. I wish this even more when some characters have terrible skills, like the second one from spiderman that takes forever in a standing animation just to bind some fools. The rift challenges could be more interesting but with all it´s flaws it´s a really fun game and wish to see what will the DLCs add in content. Hope it´s more story missions and not only more rift challenges

They should have used the same controls as their other Warriors games. Hyrule had L as locking on, ZL to snap the camera/block, and B to dodge, and it seems much more intuitive than the default one. Although flying/landing need to dedicated buttons next to each other and I'm not sure what they could use for that.

but it's not a warriors game.

I've been enjoying it all weekend. It does some things better/worse than 1 though. 2 is still the worse.

Attached: Would you.png (652x734, 1008K)

Hopefully they patch the broken stats

>Not a single thread
Nigger we've had over a dozen fawning over Gwen's ass.

Attached: 1563754039731.webm (350x470, 2.67M)

Attached: 1563621884633.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

to be fair, it's such a nice ass

I wish it was a warriors game.
Marvel Warriors would be great.

>numerous threads full of ass and dabbing on the avengers games
>somehow he missed it all even over the weekend
You weren't going to buy it all.

Who are the best characters? Cap and Spidey suck

>Sniktbub
>Iron Fist
>Hulk
>Scarlet Witch
>Ms. Marvel

As much as I like Wanda, keeping her alive seems more of a struggle than it should be.

>spidey suck

Spam his third super move and aerial attack. He´s not too strong as he doesn´t have anything that does a ton of stance damage, but he´s far from being a weak character

I'd buy it

How do you get the camera that close?

Heroic?

Attached: Elektra Arse.png (534x753, 559K)

The game is dogshit, so yeah, the hype is dead. That tends to happen when a game releases and ends up being extremely disappointing shovelware.

Hulk, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Psylocke, Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Magneto

>switch exclusive
Unironically what in the fuck were they possibly thinking?

>no publisher will fund this
>oh but Nintendo will
>guess it's an exclusive now
Simple

It's just a timed exclusive.

I'm using that option but I can't seem to get it that close.

Just like Bayonetta 2 right?

Gotta get some vitality ISO

Post asses.

NOW.

More wasp ass plz

Attached: MUA3_Wasp.png (2000x2745, 2.75M)

Solid entry pick it up if you're into Marvel

Attached: Buns.png (455x782, 480K)

The video was made in the Shadowlands if that helps

Attached: Witch.png (499x679, 294K)

How is it? Worth $60 to play with friends?

If you like Marvel and decent combat then I'd get it.

Attached: The Poole.png (500x424, 159K)

I'm avoiding it until all content comes out. It certainly doesn't help that some characters are only in because they had a recent movie (Gwen and Miles) instead of fan favourites and the lack of skins automatically puts it below MUA2 for me as even that managed to have one per character. A super hero game without costumes is just absurd.

Do you think the Marvel universe has photos you can smell?

I want to get dominated and demeaned by Gwenpool.

>Man Nervously Says "Timed Exclusive" For The 501th Time In A Single Week

The costumes are coming but I can see what you mean. The game will be nive once everything is available.

Yeah I hear good things about it but it's just not there yet for me, with all content out, costumes, characters like Blade (and hopefully playable Mystique) then I'll be getting it straight away.

But Gwen is a nice girl. Wouldn't it make more sense for her Evil Future self to do that?

Attached: Thinking Poole.png (605x1003, 519K)

Do we know if this uses the boosted switch cpu for load times? I dont care about the framerate but i like to switch my characters around and do rifts and these load times are not right.

So, about that ending........

Because everyone's at work

Just like Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 huh?

Maybe, but it's hotter if it's the one you wouldn't normally expect to do it taking control.

The load times are pretty damn annoying. One of my major issues so far.

we literally have 2 threads per day minimum that reach 500+ replies for a week in a row... It also sold surprisingly well so MUA may be a franchise that Nintendo will want to invest into in the future.

Loading times while undocked are pretty fucking unreasonable imo. Docked they're a bit better.

So maybe it does use it.
Yeah it made me chose a team and stick to it which isnt ideal since there are so many cool characters.

Its a shitty mobile game in 20fps you run in a corridor for 8 hours and boom the game ends, there are some challanges but its just the same boss fights with a twist, so overall its a very shit game, not even worth pirating

Attached: 1562747130345.png (953x508, 504K)

fun game

>Bragging about having some shit bootleg MCU game

That makes sense

Attached: Lewdness.png (712x558, 341K)

And the Avengers game will be just the same but more linear and 24 fps.

3/5

The hype is just a handful of switch owners who are excited about finally have a third party exclusive

Yeah, almost as bad as a bamham combat MCU-knock off game with only 5 characters at launch with about as much depth as any MUA3 character

Right, user? It's more realistic for evil future Gwen to do it, but it's much hotter if regular Gwenpool is the one raping, demeaning and treating you as her eternal fucktoy, with a strap-on, ideally.

the game is pretty braindead and has little content.

they got the roster right, but the mechanics are just extremely shit. the skill upgrades and ISO upgrades are extremely dull. it makes the RPG portion of the game boring as fuck.

it pretty much turns into a mindless beat em up.

You mean Galactus?

>they got the roster right
3 Spider-people (4 if you include Venom) is not getting it right.

I'm a huge spiderfag so I'll admit I prefer it that way.

Still not too bad since nearly everyone from one made it in.

So am I but fucking Gwen and Miles? would have been better with Mayday and Kaine.

Already sent the game back to Amazon on Saturday. Seeing the 74 on metacritic was all I needed to see. Better luck next time.

But those characters are all awesome. Shame they all suck to play as though since they're weak as fuck. All three teams I was excited to play as are weak as hell which makes me very sad (the Spider-verse characters, the Guardians of the Galaxy, and a mix of Spidey, Iron Fist, Star Lord, and Doctor Strange)

>already one of the best selling switch games this year
>Hurr is it dead
Snoibois are really having a tough time with this one aren't they

I just want Agent Venom and best girl, Mania.

Danny is pretty strong

Good man, it's more like a 47 without the Nintendo bonus

There is threads constantly being maxed out

I’m hoping spider Gwen has an alt costume that is mayday

>already one of the best selling switch games this year
that's not hard to achieve considering what a huge drought the switch has had.

Yes, but the rest of that team lets him down unfortunately.

>drought
>just got Mario Maker 2
>get fucking Three Houses this week
>Astral Chain next month
>ReAwakening and DXM in September
>Luigi's Mansion 3 in October
what drought?

Is that what that was? I thought it was two galaxies.

the drought that it's been in up until now.

>great redesigns
Spider man and captain America look like hot ass

There have only been two Switch games this year and they both came out within the last 3 weeks. This is not an accomplishment considering the only reason it is selling is because Nintendies have nothing to play and Marvel hype post-Endgame is high.

The banter is shit with default phrases I hope they focus on comic costumes as dlc and don’t pull spider man ps4 tied redesigns out there ass

well if we compare to Sony
>January:......
>February:....
>March: Devil May Cry V (multiplat tho)
>April:....
>June: Judge Eyes
>July:....
>August:.....
>September:...
>October:.....
>November: Death Stranding
>December:.......
At best you can say that the drought was at the first half of the year, but June forwards, Switch is getting games steadily every month except for December.

Attached: +_e417aab4e8dbb5e9de12acd3f6e9a1a7.jpg (326x306, 20K)

>looking at the guys' assess and thinking they're hot
Why is every capeshit fag a flaming homo?

Anyone else can't stand Nolan North's version of Deadpool? He is just not funny or likable at all compared to Ryan Reynolds and I can't believe that's a real sentence I was forced to type because of this game.

IMAGINE THE SMELL

He's voiced him for a while and I like him. They just wrote Deadpool as the taco/chimichanga guy again.

Fuck u, Travis Strikes Again was kino.

I'm with you

I don't know what that is, but it sounds like garbage.

I’m just waiting for Carnage

PS4 is in its final year. Sony already started talking about and marketing the PS5 which is coming out next year.

I doubt this will do as well as mario maker 2

>graphics are way worse handheld
>play it anyway because comfy

Is ther an endgame at all, even if it's just grinding for more gear like Diablo or just maxing things like Legends. Or is it just like MUA with a handful of side missions and that's it?

It's less a Nolan North problem and moreso that Deadpool got popular because of memes rather than for being the good character he was and now he's been flanderized because of it. Combine that with the fact that comic books are an ever rotating cast of writers and hacks jump onto the Deadpool book trying to cash in on le ebin non sequiturs CHIMICHANGAS and that's his character now. Credit to Ryan Reynolds, he actually loves the character and is familiar with him all the way back to the beginning with Kelly's run where Deadpool was still a ham but also had a lot of darkness to him with the jokes being more of a coping thing than a LOL DEADPOOL IS WACKY thing.

Gerry Duggans runs were good, easily the best thing to come out of the post way era and rivals Kellys

Fuck knows but I've been playing the whole thing CO-OP and we eventually settled on Crystal & Wasp, pretty much spamming synergy fire tornados and explosive giant item drops erry day spamming up the screen with explosions and damage.

Psylocke seems to work with Wasp, we dragged Scarlet Witch with us for awhile but her red healing pool thing is kinda ass.

Newgame+ and Newgame++, along with new tiers of ability upgrades and new infinity trials after beating the game each time.

At this point, he feels barely tolerable and the only way I'll ever stand him is if he's voiced by somebody else as a standalone project.

Should've got John Kassir to reprise. Yes, even if he's voicing LOLTACOSPOOL.

Also this.

I would rather see his daughter in full 3D.

Sure, but the way he voices him is also really grating, and I say this as a fan of Nolan North. He even voices Rocket in this game as well and does a way better job, almost sounds like Bradley Cooper at times and nails the character as far as I'm concerned. I just think Nolan North's idea of how Deadpool should sound and act is fucking abysmal. I had the same problem with that mediocre Deadpool game a few years ago and never finished it because it was so annoying and obnoxious in a not charming way.

They would make Galacta too cute

Okay? But there's a fair bit out for the Switch right now so you can't really say people are being forced to buy MUA3 because of the drought since MM2 is basically overflowing with content so it's hard to say that anyone is being forced to buy it for lack of anything else to play atm

Its f u n OP. Just the fact we got another MUA almost a decade after the fact is enough to forgive its flaws. If Team Ninja does a balance patch and adds some interesting new modes with the season pass as promised its a must buy. If you’re unsure why not wait and see what happens in September when the first dlc drops? Am hoping its gets fleshed out in free updates also. Currently there is a menu option to switch out an ability from the base 4 available to each character, so I’ve got the feeling they’ll add more abilities for everyone when they start dropping the free costumes.

The game has been talked about on both Yea Forums and Yea Forums everyone was excited with the marvel knights roster and cyclops and colossus being playable next month.

>girlfriend and I just trying out new comps while playing trials
>She's digging wasp, I throw on Ghost Rider, Strange and Elsa
>ZR+A w/GR
>Entire fucking room is swept up in his chain spin taking electric and fire damage
>Can ZR+A again before they're even recovered, also charge any extreme gauge like fucking rocket fuel
Killed 75 on a Kill 40 mission just twirling my chain around in place

I can see where you're coming from the does a lot of pitch changes and fake "Grr angry voice but it's funny faux angry voice" type of stuff. Makes Deadpool feel like woody woodpecker rather than an actual character

Spidey's actually pretty good, but he's not doing huge damage output. Hulk is great, Ghost Rider is good, Psylocke is excellent at wearing down bosses with her knife, Dr Strange has the only somewhat reliable heal in the game, Black Panther is pretty good, and I hear Magneto is excellent but that's a secret character that will take quite a while to earn.

We'll find out soon enough. No one really knows right now.

Chain Whip is so fucking good. Definitely one of the best crowd clearing moves in the game. I'd say second only to the synergy version of Hulk's Clap.

Paid shills does not constitute as hype, so a game that is already dead cannot die.

I read there is only 4 skills per character... That's only half of what was in MUA 1
So is the game like half finished or what?

>tfw spamming Sweet Christmas voice line

Attached: 4chan Girl.png (424x420, 99K)

>girlfriend

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (365x502, 14K)

They go in more with the combo/synergy skills in this one than in previous games.

No

I'm not sure if there will be extra abilities. That feature's just useful for remapping attacks to different buttons.

There's a 5th Infinity? I thought the one you got for beating the game the first time that unlocks Thanos was the last one? I guess they would want to give you something to do with the final secret character.

It was 4 skills only in MUA2. I'll take streamlined abilities over completely impratical nonsense.

>tfw no Powerman alt

You guys think this game will get a price drop in a couple of months? It's a Nintendo exclusive, but it's not a Nintendo property.

Attached: superman.jpg (396x566, 143K)

Hulk, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Psylocke

Is this game fun to play over and over again with randoms online? Should I just get Diablo 3 instead?

I'd be happy with that or All New Luke

I dominated Asgard as an underleveled Wolverine, but I'm pretty sure it was because Asgard is a big breather stage compared to Hel and the Surtur boss fight. That and because my other more leveled teammates are carrying me through.

Throw GR on that pile, too. Chain Whip is too good.

Nah, you can scroll down and unequip abilities as well as re-assigning them. I would honestly expect more abilities, even if its just another few universal ones that can offer additional means of activating synergy

Well they better give her Childbearing hips since last we saw her she was gonna be a mother. And even if she's cute, it's the DoA team, they'll find a way to make her attractive.

Not a chance chief. Its doing vastly more numbers than they predicted, literal sleeper hit. Its gonna hold its value

I want more buffs like Luke deflecting projectiles and damage or something.

It already has a price drop. $49.99 if you have Amazon prime

Is there literally any one that scarlet witch synergies with?

Thats what they created the ISO system for. I agree I’d like upgradable passives that are individually tailored like the previous games, but it is what it is

>t.jeff bezos

Spiderman you need to stack mastery. He's about crowd control.

Diablo 3 is a much better ARPG and has much more replayability but MUA3 is a great beat em up and there are way more characters. Really you cant go wrong with either if they are the type of games you like.

Why would you not want to know that it's $10 cheaper on Amazon?

Haha no

>just pay for this service and you get a 'discount'

Annoying. I like her a lot but she's a wasted space if she can't do any synergies

Wonder how they'd do her moveset.

You wanna take a run at that one more time, champ?

>not using someone else's log in info

Can you imagine being this retarded?

anyone else notice a difficulty spike in Hel?

Enemies did seem to have more health than normal.

>That leaked SE Avengers footage.
Tony sounds horrid. Too young and not cocky enough. He doesn't need to sound like RDJ, but sounding like Tony would be nice.

not just me then

Why is Attilan it’s own Chapter but not Hel?

I was thinking of getting that Nintendo voucher, since I already have online. Probably get 3 Houses along with it.

Inhumans shilling

yeah the game's not great. the other 2 games weren't just phenomenal or anything and were pretty average, but this manages to be worse than both of them somehow.

Literally two goon fights and an underwhelming boss battle.

Hel is pretty much the Assburg chapter anyway

>No Ant-Man

Attached: qt.webm (1280x720, 939K)

You just want to go up Thanos' ass.

I thought the difficulty spike began in Wakanda and went all the way to the MODOK fight. Thank god Surtur was a pushover and Asgard was a cakewalk.

Those snipers were kind of annoying

It’s fun but could’ve easily been done better. If it would’ve had the same quality and effort put into it that smash or other big titles had, it would be amazing. It’s just so bare bones feeling kinda like botw

>Iron Man
>Captain Marvel
>Hulk
>Wolverine
>Doctor Strange
So far these characters haven’t disappointed. You need Iron Man to be at about lvl 23 for him to feel like Captain Marvel, who just makes he game feel easy.

Did the same with Xenoblade 2.

Attached: shrulk.png (500x369, 140K)

>in a couple of months
No chance in Hell. At best you can expect a 15/20% off around E3 or Christmas next year.

She showed some stuff in her book and maybe some galactus stuff from MvC3 might be cool like finger beams.

Probably not available in Canada because I just checked and it seemed to still be 80 moosebucks even with Prime.

Attached: feels king pin.jpg (480x360, 41K)

How does the online work? Does it randomly find players and then throws you into whatever chapter the hosts selects?

No drop-in. Just lobbies.

Attached: Mysthiccque.png (861x1302, 985K)

there's a list of lobbies and the chapter is chosen before a lobby is made and starts from the beginning so it isn't random

You know you can charge Captain America's first special to break through the defenses of tough enemies, right? Also, his second one is a shield that can use synergy with any projectiles sending them all over the place with increased power (and also stun/stagger ability).

His standard combo is pretty weak(and you can always just roll out of the shield kick to avoid wasting time if you're surrounded), but his specials are great.

Thanks senpaitachi. I assume that your character and all their stats from single player transfer over, and vice versa?

I actually bought the game yesterday, and I'm just trying to decide if it's worth getting Online for.

Yeah, your stats carry over. Playing with other people is a bit more fun since the AI is kinda braindead.

they do, would be nice if they got scaled down for the level though since it's annoying to find sessions on your current chapter sometimes

If you have amazon prime you can get 9months for free through twitch.

>Giving money to Goyazon

Attached: 1559194102056.png (572x496, 24K)

>that one guy who always chooses his massively overpowered character

why do people do that

Not even sure. I always try to pick heroes near the host's levwl.

Yass Qween!

Attached: carol.png (831x499, 790K)

>not using someone else's Nintendo account to download the game for free

I can't imagine being as retarded as you

WHAT THE FUCK.

Lol

this was way before the trump thing retards

Sure it was, bub.

>Trump
I was just laughing at them calling her an alien

So was that comic made before the last 3 years?

her mom is so yes