Pokemon partners with Tencent

A match made in heaven.

Attached: epic store exclusive.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-china-gaming/tencent-loses-20-billion-in-value-after-china-attacks-myopia-with-gaming-curbs-idUSKCN1LF25B
latest.13d.com/why-tencent-is-best-positioned-to-dominate-the-rapidly-growing-mobile-gaming-industry-e0bc90792019
web.archive.org/web/20180913123845/https://reactionarythought.wordpress.com/2018/09/02/globalism-is-actually-chinese-nationalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought japs hated the chinese

they like their money

>to get this pokemon you need at least 700 social credit poins
What did they mean by this?

>Tencent
its all over anons. end of an era.

pokemon is officially dead
I dont know why they decided now to go AAA franchise whoring mode but its sad
On the other hand the last good game was a good while ago so its not like we actually lost anything, shit was already shit

Couldn't think of a more appropriate team up if I tried.

China makes own pokemon games if they don't do this

and just like that, china finally got the personal user data of the rest of the world from boomers to gen z.

What a strange move.
Pokemon can sell itself.
Wonder if it's THAT hard to do business in China.

It's not, but Asians are very greedy when given the opportunity to be.

it really is

Its required
Chinesse goverment forces you to work with a chinese company if you want to sell shit there

>people saying Pokemon is dead NOW.
Gamefreak dicksuckers to the end.

pokemon autochess!!!! unironically hyped

>Asians
I think most people are.

Someone redpill me on Tencent

Attached: 1545445244569.jpg (539x959, 60K)

>owned by the chinese government
>biggest game conglomerate in the world
>dwarfs the likes of EA/Activision/Zenimax in revenue and trash they put out

Chinese company that has their investment fingers in a lot of pies that you're likely unaware of. It's a massive company.
Reports indicate that they use their clout to both heavily influence game design of their invested companies and also that they're very hands off - I would wager they're hands off in most cases.

redpill doesn’t mean explain, go watch the matrix

It is. You're forced to make a deal with a domestic company. Regarding films, every foreign film is distributed by the state-owned film company.

Tencent is basically the Chinese government controlled company. They do whatever the government tells them and in exchange they are granted massive advantages. They've taken over large parts of the western game industry.

Jesus christ could this dogshit company get any worse?
Fuck nintendo.

Western cultures (don't know if Japan falls into this category) are all about soulless hyper consumerism now. Its all about the cheddar.

And yet when America tries it, we're the nazis. Really makes you think.

>Tencent loses $20 billion in value after China attacks myopia with gaming curbs
reuters.com/article/us-china-gaming/tencent-loses-20-billion-in-value-after-china-attacks-myopia-with-gaming-curbs-idUSKCN1LF25B
It was just a scratch for Tencent.

I've said it once and I will say it again, globalism is Chinese nationalism.

No its just asians

Tencent owns probably around half of all major companies in the gaming industry in one way or another. They tend to be hands-off with most companies, but still have their hands everywhere.

Sure thing Mordecai. Shalom.

If Tencent makes better Pokémon games than Game Freak for China I'll laugh my fucking ass off.
It'll be full of microtransactions, but Japanese people don't care about that.

Attached: 1558584992267.jpg (500x450, 47K)

I don't watch movies that are older than me.

You all will play it and buy literally everything in the cash shop.

I wanted to say fuck off underage kid but then I remembered that the matrix came out 20 years ago.

Still... Fuck off zoomer.

Attached: 6f2.gif (341x321, 2M)

Anyone born in the fucking 90's should fuck off

Yeah but they have enough money you look the other way
They aren't going to go so far as to go epic exclusive though, a big part of why epic can never truly beat steam.

Everybody born above 85 should fuck off

You do realize people born in the early 90s are 30 soon and basically old people, right?

Game Freak isn't run by Japs, it's run by Jews.

Attached: 1551370154440.png (644x745, 255K)

>30
>old
If you live in a third world country where you don't get to live past 40 yeah I guess.

>literal 30 year old boomers

You do realize if you were born in the fucking 90's, you are literally a guest here?

Qgamefreak have nothing to do with anything but the mainline games.

i'd like to sheath my sword in her if you know what i mean fellas

30 is not old it is mid aged
40 is mid life crisis
50 is when you start to be old

THIS

>Watching Gamefreak get cucked twice more by mobile devs

Attached: Simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

Are the tencent chinks literally worse than the jews??

Fuck. Say goodbye to Snorlax

>I thought japs hated the chinese

Money has no country of origin/color/race/gender

>30 soon and basically old people
You'll be one, too, sooner than you imagine.

Attached: d3f7b9779a954dabf0a93acbbe4278f2c80a7119ddf4d4952c06e489c89f6b5d.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

>give truckloads of cash for the privilege of selling your product to chinks
>it immediately gets ripped off
>China buries your product and props up the ripoff to stop money leaving the country
When will they learn?

Attached: 1426021531704.jpg (493x533, 34K)

Everyone born should actually fuck off

>Tencent owns probably around half of all major companies in the gaming industry in one way or another.
[citation needed]
They do have shares on some AAA companies, such as Ubisoft, but they don't have hands in everything.

>nintendo
user, if you don't know shit about how Pokemon is made then why are you in this thread?

Are you fucking retarded? It's bad when anyone does it. People hate China too.

If it was a Pikachu with a Mao hat, you bet your ass people would go in.

They also have shares on Activision Blizzard, but for some reason Diablo Immortal is co-produced with NetEase.

I wasn't born, I was made.

>Tencent owns probably around half of all major companies in the gaming industry in one way or another
latest.13d.com/why-tencent-is-best-positioned-to-dominate-the-rapidly-growing-mobile-gaming-industry-e0bc90792019
The nearest thing I can see confirming this is an article from 2 years ago claiming that Tencent owned like 13% of the global gaming market. I'd love a source that confirms what you're saying.

Except the American owned businesses siphoning money and resources from every other corner of the world?

AI-san, is that you?

Except that the owners of those business are rootless cosmopolitans.
web.archive.org/web/20180913123845/https://reactionarythought.wordpress.com/2018/09/02/globalism-is-actually-chinese-nationalism/

Because tencent were already working on their own diablo mobile clone
And it was so greedy even the Chinese who are famously tolerent of pay to win called out how greedy the monitization was.

Pokémon could have already reached the Chinese mobile market if their government wasn’t so autistic about google.

>working on their own diablo mobile clone
and working on the official diablo

Their love of money cancels that out

What's wrong with snorlax?

To people with no principles or integrity.

which is everyone

They like money more.

>implying people in the gaming industry have any

>corporations make their decisions based on what mentally ill /pol/ incels think they should
you're in for a fun ride in this life. maybe in the next one you'll get laid though

I used to be like you. I remember a time when I was braindead and thought there was some utopia somewhere on earth where people had integrity and principles with their fellow dealings with man. Then the motherfucking alarm clock went off.

>if you're not scum and only after profits you're braindead
You'll be the first against the wall faggot :^)

>the rich will be the first against the wall
Yeah, I don't think so poorfag commoner. Lol

You need a history lesson, look up 1917

Based.

You need a modern lessen, look up The Art of the Deal written by Jesus Christ.

>it even has the squinty eyes
Kek

>Trumpet
Yet another reason to be the first against the wall, keep going faggot!

It was a joke you fat fuck. it went right over your head. it's time for you to unplug from the internet for a few days.

>it went right over your head
Yeah, when you look at the state of this board one has to assume that unironical Trump supporters are shitposting around here.