How come we can't make games bros?

How come we can't make games bros?

Attached: mx.png (580x331, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefragger.com/multiplatform/suda51-thinks-pato-box-is-the-best-independent-game-of-2018-a10857
destructoid.com/pato-box-gets-a-physical-release-on-ps-vita-and-nintendo-switch-545217.phtml
store.steampowered.com/curator/6873594-Latin-American-Games-Juegos-hechos-en-Am/?appid=263980
youtube.com/watch?v=G69jUWW7etM
youtube.com/watch?v=hNN1Zk_ss4g
youtube.com/watch?v=lwc0I7F7PS8
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCRTKnIMo
youtube.com/watch?v=cGxFuZFiIeM
youtube.com/watch?v=GE5IzoNnDCU
youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ
levelup.com/noticias/490061/Mulaka-el-videojuego-mexicano-sera-distribuido-en-Asia
twitter.com/TheMexicanRuner/status/905763949127327745?s=19
cgbot.com/portfolio/
sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena
youtube.com/watch?v=xqPQz57npfg
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241587648
youtube.com/watch?v=llhb2ymtsw8
oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/latin-america
youtube.com/watch?v=sIxCNkdqsyY
pastebin.com/h18M28BR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we can't even make useful on topic threads

Low iq caused by shitskin genes.

Have you seen all the content "we" make? It's always a copy of something, look at movies, telenovelas, talk shows, realities, it's always a copy of something. Also nepotism.

/thread

Based

Friendly reminder that:

Mexico has the cheapest vidya prices in Latin America and the most affordable ones

Mexico is also the Latin American country that had contributed the most to videogames

Just last year, we had the best indie game according to Suda51, it was so popular in Japan that it's getting a physical release via Play-Asia

gamefragger.com/multiplatform/suda51-thinks-pato-box-is-the-best-independent-game-of-2018-a10857

destructoid.com/pato-box-gets-a-physical-release-on-ps-vita-and-nintendo-switch-545217.phtml

Guacamelee main creator and programmer is Mexican and it's a very successful indie games, it's getting a physical release

We have Kerbal Space Program, the best selling Latin American game on Steam and the most successful one, it has sold over 3 or 4 million copies

store.steampowered.com/curator/6873594-Latin-American-Games-Juegos-hechos-en-Am/?appid=263980

The first videogame Latin American company is Mexican and it's called EVOGA, they worked with SNK

We had AAA Lucha Libre which is arguably the Latin American game with the biggest budget ever

Also we have created some games for PC and PS4 too

youtube.com/watch?v=G69jUWW7etM

youtube.com/watch?v=hNN1Zk_ss4g

youtube.com/watch?v=lwc0I7F7PS8

youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCRTKnIMo

youtube.com/watch?v=cGxFuZFiIeM

youtube.com/watch?v=GE5IzoNnDCU

This one came to Switch/Xbone/PS4 and PC and got good reception, it's the best selling Latin American game on Nintendo e-shop and it's being published in Asia too

youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ

levelup.com/noticias/490061/Mulaka-el-videojuego-mexicano-sera-distribuido-en-Asia

Not to mention that we have one of the best KOF AND SMASH players in the world

The guy who beat all licensed NES game is Mexican:

twitter.com/TheMexicanRuner/status/905763949127327745?s=19

Also, Mexico is the biggest vidya market in Latin America.

Attached: King_(T7).png (274x363, 149K)

Como me cagan que hagan estos threads,especialmente por que muestra que gustos mas mierderos tienen y que inseguros son de ustedes mismos.

>En México el LoL es todavia relevante

You need heads to make games

>Cant even deal with cartels

>Inb4 a thread full of "spanish" language

Good one.

always one these in the thread
fuck off back to

Only whites and japs can create original art.

>make game
>it flops
>starve
>make game
>sells well, become rich
>druglords want a slice of the money
>that means all of it every month
>can't pay
>get beheaded
That's why.

every software engineering student that I have known wants to work for Intel after getting their degree for some fucking reason

it also doesn't helps that the majority of them are turbo autists that watch normie anime like Boku no Hero or Shingeki no Kyojin

Dile al peje

Stop making this thread dammit.

That worked really well for America, though. Disney stole all the stories for all their classics and most American reality and talk shows are just localized versions of british shows. Kys ignorant indio.

Also,
>we
Not everyone works for Televisa.

>"México is the biggest Vidya market in LATAM"

and yet Sony still charges you in USD on the PS Store, I will never not be mad

Why would you make this shitty thread, OP? They always end up flooded with these faggots and contributes nothing to anyone but anger on both sides. Just stop.

Damn, that's quite impressive indeed, KSP is one of the best and most unique games ever

How come South America can't do the same?

Attached: ksp.png (480x534, 207K)

Attached: kemonitom.jpg (480x480, 30K)

This is such a pathetic level of cope. It's like an African being proud his son became a janitor instead of a crack addict.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 258K)

I'm the last guy you quoted and nothing I said is wrong and every single Mexican living in Mexico can back me up on that. Why don't you come live here and find out for yourself what it is like to live in this country, you stupid fucking chicANO.

It's monkeys and typewriters with different rates of monkey-to-human ratio. It takes more time the more monkey you are, even if you have more monkeys to work with.

I mean, "first world" countries like Portugal, Croatia can't produce games, so this is quite impressive

Rip my sides.

Since when has Portugal or Croatia been first world?

Vivo aquí animal, nomas que escribiste como el /pol/iester promedio. Aparte los narcos modernos solo querrían una parte del dinero si vivieras en un narcoestado como Sinaloa o Durango, y seria MUY poco probable que te llegaran a pedir si vives en la capital.

>Portugal and Croatia
>first world

every videogame sucks by the way

Attached: the tired smoking baby of disgust.jpg (640x619, 96K)

/thread

stop posting in spanish you macaco

Because studios can't gamble on profits, so they just become outsourcing sweathshops. A local studio here in Mexico is a major source of models for AAA games and mobile crap, you can see some stuff here, but a lot isn't show because it's under NDA for major devs like Blizzard, Konami and EA.

cgbot.com/portfolio/

All they can do is infest california.

Fuck /pol/ but this is pretty much the truth.

>Narco apologist
>Is fucking stupid
Checks out. This is an English only board, eat shit and die.

Californians do a pretty good job of that themselves.

Chile has a few decent studios

Mexico never produces anything original.

It's always a copy or poor man's version of something.

We are the definition of mediocrity.

Attached: le metafiction man.png (357x274, 170K)

Euro here.
When Mexicans say "narco" do they refer to the drugs, the drug dealers or the cartels? Something else entirely?

I live here you retard, it's just that you wrote that likethe average /pol/tard. Plus, modern cartels would only take a cut if you were a dumbass who lived and stayed in a narcostate like Sonaloa or Durango. It would be WAY less likely that they'd try to take your shit if you were to live in the capital.
There you have it, turboqueer.

you mean improved version? you know color TV was created by a mexican.

Very cool actually

Patobox is such a good game

It's sad that South Americans can't make good games

You say that but by the time Japs started to actually build cities and advance from tribes to actual civilization, Mexico had had urban civilization for like 1000 years already; and even then Japan got their shit from china wheras the native mexicans did it all indepedently.

It baffles me that people fall for the racial IQ meme when it's clear historically that despite being shitholes today, that the Middle East, India, and Latin America built and did impressive shit, moreso then some places today like Japan that are ahead but were historically behind it as fuck. Almost like politics, economics, and other factors influences the prosperity and education levels of nations and geographic regions.

Also, Not saying there's no such thing as heredirity IQ, but not to "races" when races often include wildly different ethnic groups: Different indingious groups in mexico for instance are more genetically distinct from each other then most germans and japanese people are: sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity ; for example.

Mexico is underrated af. Two words:
>Ricardo
>Millos

Part of it is, Latinos don't value education enough, so you're stuck with hundreds of millions of unskilled workers
add to that, crippling taxes on "luxury items" like computers and components, so they're not readily available to the masses

are there any games about tacos?

Attached: some_tacos.jpg (800x800, 115K)

>having a typo
the macaco is mad

Attached: 1462920857805.png (400x509, 104K)

>They did it sooner therefore they are better

Yes.

>Narco apologist
When the fuck did i say they weren't sub-human child-beheading savages, you paranoid fuckwit? Can you read?

because all their original native culture got wiped out by the spansish

>Falling for the "Edison was Mexican meme"
Why are spics so fucking dumb?

Attached: heh.png (500x520, 76K)

Sorry i get kinda heated when i see a retard being a retard
Also missing space =/= typo

Mexicans vs. Mexicans: the thread

fucking beaniggers

Attached: 16-may-2-yo-yo-niggas-dded-3-new-photos-10178281.png (500x522, 132K)

you wrote wrong some words, not only the missing space macaco

You're also the largest Latin American country by far (no one counts Brazil) and sold your soul to be part of NAFTA

you don't need to, you have the hottest women in the world

Attached: 5089341.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (675x675, 53K)

>Edison
>Color TV
Gonzalez Camarena look it up

Attached: 1547757164381.jpg (604x597, 32K)

Because Brazil is a shithole

It's as it should be. Arguing among neighbors and arguing with one's own is the purest there is.

>color TV was created by a mexican
yeah also india superpower by 2020

Attached: 1541687098445.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

You still have fucking pentium IIIs on your cybercafes and you dare charge good money for that!

fucking dumb ass burger

I wish I could have a qt Mexican gf

Attached: 164646.jpg (529x795, 52K)

American education

Do you get anything by lying?

"Narco" is about the drug cartels, but they also do extorsion, kidnaping and other stuff.

but... it was user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena

Japan was also litterally rigfht next to a place that had complex civilization for even longer. It has no excuses for taking as long as it did. Mexico didn't even fucking have beasts of burden or a native staple crop before they selectiely bred corn, yet they STILL got civilization befoire Japan, who had both and an adjacent partner who already had it.

Not saying that makes the japanese dumb, but it sure as shit points to the native mexicans NOT being dumb.,

Attached: The Maya City of Copan, H. Tom Hall.jpg (1000x628, 412K)

you get madder

Attached: getguned.png (630x132, 60K)

>games about tacos?

You might be into something user. Im thinking about a game like burger time but with tacos.

> forgetting a space isn't a typographical error
t. Mexican education at its finest

Attached: image.jpg (1798x900, 1.44M)

Janitors are fucking underrated. I like my workplace and everywhere I go to be sparkling clean.

Alright. Where I come from it's just a word for drugs, usually the illegal kind.
Narcotics you know.

Mexicans are developing a Metroidvania kino similar to Hollow Knight

Looks incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=xqPQz57npfg

Attached: IMG_20190629_211519.png (480x361, 187K)

You have to make clean water first, baby steps. Then in about a few thousand more years you can start to make homes that have electricity then maybe you can think about hiring outside help to make video games that you'll end up pirating.

as a european i've never understood why burgers hate mexicanbros so much

they have qt women, good food, they are non sjw. yeah their taste in vidya is a little pleb (gears of war), but it's still better than the taste of the average burger

i guess the only reason why they hate mexicans is because their country is getting flooded my illegals, but then again i'd rather have my country be flooded by mexicans than by muslims or niggers

>t. german

Attached: 1476815629711.jpg (1070x713, 220K)

>Janitors are fucking underrated
Not the ones on this site, that's for sure.

A "narco" is a participant in organized crime, "narcos" is the plural, but the word "narcotraficante" (Narcotics Trafficant) can mean either member of organized crime or a drug dealer depending on context.

todos los días los chumecas con un tema en español y justo en hora punta española, ¿tenéis acaso algo que decir?

Ahhhh, I need a Mexican gf so bad

GOD DAMMIT

Attached: mariachichan2.jpg (684x1024, 421K)

fair enough

>ACKCHUALLY the narcos aren't that bad bro they only want a tiny weeny little slice of your money and they won't even bother you if you live near the capital because they are nice like that :)
You are not ignorant of the reality of this country since you claim to live here, yet you deny the crimes of the narcos. You are a narco apologist AND fucking stupid. Again, eat shit and die, please.

Mexican women have an insane obesity rate. Finding an attractive one is like searching the void of outer space for sentient life.

every mexican knows about this fucking guero because he's literally their only contribution to modern culture

>Vandalizing wikipedia

>Expecting non-racist answers from the "anus of the internet" that has been taken over by far right wingers

you brought this on yourself OP

Attached: 1464284713267.jpg (1440x1080, 96K)

Because illegals don't swim to Europe, retard.
Americans get the lowest scum of Mexicans over there. Of course they're going to hate them and generalize everything.

Mexicans who can afford to go to Europe are educated and wealthy, not fucking windshield cleaners.

>qt women
They're goblins for a reason dude. Stop looking at models.
>good food
"Muh exotic good food", take the best from every civilization and you get some "good food".
>non sjw
Depends on your definition of sjw, but I'm inclined to say you're wrong.

I'm guessing you're a Med-nigger who feels kinship with your fellow half-whites in the New World.

> Mexico didn't have either of these two things Japan did
> but we were actually way more civilized than they were holmes, it was just the white man's fault our culture is a complete abomination today gringo honest!

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1675, 816K)

>implying anyone uses the word "typo" as a literal abbreviation of its origin instead of just a wrongly spelled word
Missing the spacebar =/= forgetting a space

Point taken.

Mexican women are like 80% obese and even more of them have room temp IQs at best. The few outliers are amazing but good luck finding them.
t. Southern Californian

Why is South America lagging too much behind Mexico?

Why can't South America produce good games?

Yes, stop making spaniard dubs, it makes my ears bleed.

>yet you deny the crimes of the narcos
Learn to read or kys

based

Pero cocinan bien ¿no?

I don't speak incel. What does all this mean besides nothing?

Underrated post

Yeah sure but mexican food is exactly why they're all so damn fat to begin with.

>ywn have a mexican qt scream "aaayyy papi" while you cum inside"

Attached: ggaas.jpg (592x553, 36K)

> I didn't mean typo when I said typo, I was actually creating my own connotation for the word that specifically refers only to misspelling words due to lack of knowledge of how they're spelled

Attached: image.jpg (866x900, 170K)

The problem is there's a lot of tiers for mexicans, you have the lowest of the lowest indigenous people who are almost subhuman and are either begars or enslaved in farms, then you have poor stinky neardenthals who live in poor towns, then you have the city scum that just settles in land they don't own and then cry when the rightful owners try to evict them and they have super shitty jobs or live mostly by robbing, then you have some not so poor people that actually get educated but only until 12-14 and then they have to work shitty jobs to keep living. Then it starts to become better as education is more accessible to families who have settled and don't have a drug or alcohol addict parent in the family, you start getting middle class and upwards, but those who want to migrate are usually bellow that tier and those are the ones that get to america and get paid to mow lawns or become janitors, and they make like 8 times more money than they would make in Mexico.

We hate those mexicans too in Mexico, they either migrate or become drug dealers, or even worse... cops who basically get a license to steal from you whenever they want, but that's another story.

>buzzword

>stop calling me that
t. incel

I know man. Frijoles in almost every meal makes your liver a carb bomb.

Not even a shitty pet society ripoff game, we have a buggy "Pet Paradise"

The good Mexicans don't cross the border illegally like fucking monkeys. Burgers only know about the kind of Mexican that is willing to break the law one way or another.

>Strawmanning
Apologies friend i didn't know i was dealing with a queer in need of dilation. Won't happen again.

Attached: wooojak.jpg (720x765, 53K)

>then you have poor stinky neardenthals who live in poor towns
this hits close to home, Michoacan is a nice place, but some towns just dont have a real goverment and even today you can still see some who don't know what a bloody cellphone is, but by then you're neck deep in narco territory

Depends on the state, if you got a gf from the south states you fucked up, central and north states are good.

First of all, Croatia is a Second World shithole
Secondly, Croatia is responsible for Serious Sam, a much more important export than anything out of Latin America and you can lay to that.

Sure thing, Brayan.

Attached: (you).jpg (680x850, 143K)

BASED

Mexichads, the virgin South Americans can't compete

Are your african parents proud of you?

All these salty gringos. Enjoy your modern Fall of Rome, bitches.

Attached: mx.jpg (654x788, 71K)

>please stop calling me that
t. incel

Mexico is a right wing country. The democrats would have a meltdown over some of the shit Lopez Obrador has said and done. Remember when his party was LARPing as a catholic movement? That was fun.

Absolutely based

then how come el peje got elected?
Please dont tell me that fucking song got him elected

>Mexico didn't have either of these two things Japan did

Are you actually retarded?

The two things Japan had Mexico didn't weren't inventions or accomplishments, they were environmental advantages: A existing staple crop/grain (rice), and beasts of burden (oxen and horses). Mexico NOT having those things (untill the Mexicans selectively bred corn into exisstence) isn't a mark against them, it's a mark FOR them that they thrived in spite of not having them .

> but we
Not a spic

>, it was just the white man's fault our culture is a complete abomination today gringo honest!
I don't really give a shit about modern mexico; but if you don't think that fucking 95% of the native population dying, all of their books, cities, and other accomplishments being razed, and then the survivors and rapebabies stuck at the bottom of racial caste systems and kept uneducated for centuries is gonna cause some long-lasting social issues, then I don't know what to tell you.

I assure you if aliens showed up and death-rayed every library in greece, italy, mesopotamia, and egypt during classical anitquity, rleased a virus that killed 95% of people, then kept the survivors uneducated, then europe today would likely be a shithole for a couple of centuries at least as well.

Or if it makes you feel better, maybe /pol/ is right and mixing ethnic groups together makes them dumber. But it's sure as hell not "the native people were stupid".

I've always been sort of baffled how you all have ancient ruins and accomplishments as a huge source of national pride but then when it comes to actual modern indigenous communities you all have them stuck in shitty rural areas and destitute and have discrimination issues with them.

Attached: mesoamerican population collapse.png (768x599, 38K)

Ricardo Milos is Brazilian

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241587648
>no tengo bf

Peje is a conservative Catholic who opposes modern neoliberalist economics. He'd be considered right wing everywhere else. The difference is that his opposition was far less populist and pro-poor (while also being fucking jokes themselves, part of the corrupt political class).

>We

Spic for yourself, bro.

Post feet

They didn't even have wheels dude.

Attached: 1511180649992.png (431x389, 54K)

Why are Mexicans vidya characters so cool?

South America never gets characters because they're irrelevant as fuck

Attached: 1473966784638.jpg (900x676, 141K)

Peje is only left wing by comparison and because he larps as one, but if you compare him to any left wing candidates in America or Europe they'd compare him to Hitler. He got elected because the right wing parties in Mexico are rotten, they've been taken over in equal parts by big corporations like Televisa, a few billionaires like Carlos Slim and the cartels. We needed a hard reset.

I really wonder what would've happened if mexico was never colonised

Mayans/Aztecs were actually really advanced for a non-European civilisation, but then the spaniards came in and just completely destroyed everything, exterminated the men and made a race of mutts

Attached: Tenochtitlan-b2f891b.jpg (620x413, 85K)

thing is, corruption just isn't a strong enough word for what's happening in tacoland
the Narco gangs have a lot of power and a lot of people with them, sometimes when there's trouble people would rather run to the local narco rep than the police, since one of those would take your money away and promise to fix the issue within the next two weeks and the other atually goes down there and hangs the trouble maker in the local "plaza" as a warning, soon after no one does anything

BTFO

OP absolutely Btfo'ed

Any more games where you kill cartel scum?

Attached: maxresdefault(10).jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>cacafornia
por eso

Aztecs were not unlike modern Mexico. A semblance of greatness and civilization in the large cities but the rest of the "country" is lawless territory in less-than-stone-age levels of development.

>Wheels
>For a jungle
>For lakes
Are you retarded?

Wildlands, but it's not Mexicans.
Act of Aggression as well I suppose.

I'm trying to make a day of the dead platform rpg like Super Star Saga with game maker. Should I just make it a platformer instead?

Carts are no joke.

Here's the one and only red pill you need to swallow to know the truth about Mexico.
youtube.com/watch?v=llhb2ymtsw8
tl;dl: Mexico has a corruption problem that has completely stunted its growth, and it's not the greedy kind of corruption, it's the violent kind.

They didn't even have wheels dude
Wheels were cool, but not exactly useful when you live in a floating city. Though our boats were pretty cool.

Attached: Tenoch2OleoCovarrubias.jpg (848x447, 447K)

Army of Two 3

NuVenezuela thread

Post things that arent progress like
Commies
Poverty
Stupidity
Recession
Devaluation
Narcos
AMLO
Televisa

Why Mexicans always try to push themselves as if they were the most relevant country in latin america or try to hard to get everyone attention with shit like this? Are they expecting attention of americans or is just their own insecurities with being part of Latin America as the rest?

>1/20 a size to the Western countries combined in population
>not English speaking
>not Christianity
>not White
>yet dominating the gaming business along with the sole world superpower: U.S

How are they able to do this?

Attached: japan.jpg (270x187, 4K)

If you really don't feel like the RPGs aspects are working out, sure.

I can literally see flat roads, bridges, and plazas in your fucking drawings.
They didn't live in a boulder field.
NO WHEELS
THE WHEEL

Attached: wheelbarrow.jpg (282x179, 8K)

Why tho? It's an objective fact that Mexico is the most relevant Latin American country

>as if they were the most relevant country in latin america
They are the most relevant country in Latin America. If nothing else because they're neighbors with the USA.
Only nations that could compete would be Gran Columbia or USCA, but those are both long gone.

Cute girls.

Attached: 445.gif (411x210, 825K)

>what is Brazil

Attached: 7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3--question-mark-girls.jpg (236x231, 11K)

Propped up by the USA as one large electronics factory. China didn't see the same development because it's a socialist country.

>Wildlands, but it's not Mexicans.
It actually is Mexicans, the Bolivian cartels got killed by El Sueño's cartel and they took over

basado

Less relevant than Mexico because they do not have NAFTA. If they manage to get that trade deal with the EU then they might get somewhere, but until that happens they are not relevant.

Brazil is a very close 2nd.
Honestly depending on the year either Mexico or Brazil are usually the more globally relevant latam country.

Attached: 6fb22a63.png (512x512, 36K)

Japanese life and work is so soulless that the few that revolt and escape it are like compressed diamonds of soul.

Attached: roboworld.png (1280x720, 262K)

>compressed diamonds of soul
So this... Is the power... Of arsonists...

>2x GDP of mexico
>member of BRICS

>How come we can't make games bros?

Attached: Mexico.jpg (2558x1304, 710K)

México has a culture with ironic and memorable stuff in it like Luchadores and mariachis. The most you see from other Latin countries is like Brazilian carnival girls if anything.

Only the lowest of the low Mexicans hop the US border.

None of the Mesoamerican civilizations were even close to discovering diplomacy, so their societies were small, incestuous and stupid. They were also completely isolated so they had no common enemy to bond over. There was no progress in sight, they'd be like modern Africans with better infrastructure.

Brazil is irrelevant for a country with 200 million people

Brazil can't travel to Japan without visa, it only gets 6 million tourists, Mexico has 43 millions tourists

Mexico has higher GDP Per Capita, better education, quality of life than Brazil

Here are the average soulless japs you don't interact with.

Attached: salarymen.jpg (1600x1004, 270K)

Brazil is way more fucked than Mexico, In Mexico people kill each other over large amounts of money/drugs. In brazil you get killed over a bike on a daily basis, basically the ratio of monkeys to humans is like 1:10 Mexico:Brazil

Brazil has lots of stuff.
>trannies with big pee pee
>crime
>sopa de monkey
>socer (7-1)

>BRICS
Less relevant than NAFTA, EU and OPEC and it's not a very active group.

Real mexican here
Fucking nothing, maybe tlaxcalteca tacos.

Mexicans need to get over aztec romantization. Youre spanish criollo, a mix of spaniard, your culture is western, and everything mexican is mostly european. Thinking the average mexican has something to do with the old empires is like getting teary at reminiscing the dinosaurs. It was 500 years ago.

>Brazil
>Latin

Bad protectors of Amazonia. Macacos need to learn how to ecology.

Well, you can make amazing food, at least.

the culture is to have a kid at a young age. playing video games past a certain age will make your family members think you are retarded or a joke. I cant even watch anime

My cibercafé on the left

The first latín American game compa y was brazilian and they made an assasin creed game

They had channels in the city, they don't need wheels when those are better to move everything everywhere.

The city is surrounded by mountains and jungle, and uneven terrain again making wheels useless.

So again, when are they even useful?

>BRICS
Oh so you can trade with Russia, China and India. 3 countries famous for tryingto be as self-sufficient as possible at the cost of smaller nations.
I wonder why they'd want BRland in there.

Millions of Indios still exist in Mexico and it's not Spain's fault that Mestizos treat them like shit.

>basically the ratio of monkeys to humans is like 1:10 Mexico:Brazil
It's more like Mexico is able to keep its monkeys in check thanks to their organized crime.

>He doesn't think dinosaurs are awesome
What a weenie.

t. sudamericANO

> durrr I wasn't making up my own connotation for the word typo, you're just strawmanning, my picture proves it!
This is why nobody takes you fuckin' fat ass midgets seriously lmao

Attached: image.jpg (932x960, 440K)

>the parts of the Americas in which Spanish or Portuguese is the main language
oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/latin-america

Attached: 9656b6f59197cda0b022774903f1de4e.gif (216x203, 96K)

So youve got your passports ready anons? Reminder that if Calderón doesnt stop AMLO again its game over and youre set to the rice fields in 10 years, maybe even less
Bye bye vidya

>Mexico is too strong to fall into commie dictatorship

Said Venezuela too

I thought it was mexico's only internet service provider

Attached: Mexico ISP.jpg (2544x1316, 714K)

>It was 500 years ago
>This is a lot to New Worlders
The reason you shouldn't care is, like you pointed out, it's only a part of your heritage and not exactly a glamorous part of it.

I didnt said they werent awesome TAKE THAT BACK PUTO

Ancient nordic genes

This is mexican delicacy.

Attached: 1515820321428.webm (456x574, 2.91M)

>Mexicans who can afford to go to Europe are educated and wealthy, not fucking windshield cleaners
They're mostly white too.

Yikes, I'd much rather prefer living amongst Mexicans in Americo.

Attached: image.jpg (1638x2048, 1.94M)

We let you play fortnite on our 2002 pentium 4 prebuilt HP office computers for 10 pesos an hour
c:

It's useful when your civilization and empire extends further than one city.

>Latin-america means Latin-america and also Brazil
I reject this stupid definition.

You faggots don't even talk about vidya, what makes you think you can make one?

>Same webm always. There's at least 5 others. Cycle them, you fag.

>playstation 1-2-3-4

Attached: 000.jpg (462x490, 40K)

Yo así me preparo mis papitas alv que te valga verga

>if Calderón doesnt stop AMLO again its game over and youre set to the rice fields in 10 years
What's AMLO and what's happening? It's interesting to hear what's going on in other countries.

>chips

Brb Oxxo

>10 pesos an hour
what a ripoff, in my town they charge you 8 pesos an hour AND they let you kick their Dog-shaped rock for fun

Glad you said it before I had to. This thread is just an /int/ front, with some assholes clearly just trying to provoke the Aztecanon from /his/ into bumping it to 500+ like before.

Poortugese are Latin whether you like it or not.

It's not even the same political system dude, saying that Mexico will turn into Venezuela is like saying the US will suddenly turn into an actual monarchy.

Fun fact, it's mostly only kids that vandalize buildings with graffiti. Honestly, fuck human rights, just throw the little shits into an oven, that'd be a great way to fix this shithole in just a few years.

>that Gavin Newsom sticker

Attached: 365875236424656898927867.gif (258x355, 1.24M)

AMLO is a neocon

Even Donald Duck loves AMLO

Attached: IMG_20190722_115734.jpg (1764x736, 171K)

because you guys seem to be dumb as a rock. what are turks for europe are mexican for murica.

can you ape people pls just die and stop wasting ressources?

I'm Mexican and I find this disgusting

>fuck human rights
I agree. They exist only to keep lesser "humans" like LatAms, niggers and Indians out of the noose they deserve.

Pretty sure the graffiti is the absolute least of their problems

We've managed to not turn into Africa under the rule of the cartels so far, I'm pretty sure we'll survive AMLO and if not oh well, at least the narcos will starve with us and that's good enough for me.

Its the exact same manual in which Venezuela got fucked by

Pretty sure it's not. Most kids that vandalize property turn into narconiggers. Get rid of the problem before it grows bigger, sounds like a great policy to me.

Wheels aren't some super basic invention like stone tools or controlled fire. The earliest ones for transport were invented in Eurasia, but they had to be spread from there. Cultures from the Americas and Africa demonstrated a clear ability to make wheels independently, but they weren't widely adopted, since they didn't need them for their rugged deserts and jungles.

thats just politics talk.
Trump berated AMLO a month ago and he looked like he was ready to cry
Trump is a cocksucker but at least has character. AMLO has truly some issues.

Hes a commie, but not a smart man.

>israel
>island
>china
>vietnam
why can't they make games?

Based

Attached: EAE_jrRUwAASlRg.jpg (1158x1637, 523K)

Air: *exists*
White people: Ooooh air is too spicy!!! Can I see the manager?

It's not our fault that your tastes buds are so freaking sensitive, we all have people like this in Mexico, and we called them homosexual faggots, always complaining and eating tasteless food.

I once met some American kids saying that ketchup was spicy, The fuck? Ketchup is like 20% sugar and is closer to marmalade than to any sauce.

To be fair, the president's hardly the most consistent man alive. One minute he's praising someone as a brilliant business partner and a trustworthy person to help usher in the future, the next he's calling them a disloyal incompetent who should be thrown in jail.

>"wheels aren't early invention or basic"
>"also they didn't need them in le jungle"
>posts fancy city with roads and bridges as evidence of advanced culture
why no wheels???

Attached: 1537970136498.png (836x964, 511K)

The difference is that Andres Manuel doesn't hold nearly as much power as president to override the systems in Mexico as Maduro with Venezuela's

You're blaming graffiti and juvenile delinquents when you should be blaming their government for not putting in the money to fix these shithole areas.

King is mexican? nice

Everyone does. The retarded mutt just loves to cherrypick

Chinks are based, actually. Check out their games on steam, they are almost always really good, and super cheap on top of that. I recommend The Vagrant if you are into Metroidvanias.

Fucking BASED

How can South Americans even compete?

Attached: kofxiv_team_mexico_750.jpg (750x400, 261K)

>ywn be a seething third worlder ranting about muh spicy food
lmao

Attached: 1493348530095.png (424x412, 276K)

Because there are better ways to move things there

they had wheels though

if only you'd stop cuting people to pieces alive

Attached: that'd be fine.jpg (600x502, 45K)

why would they want to compete? they're basically too busy just trying to avoid starvation and be low profile enough they don't get showered with FREEDOM while minding their own business.

>just give niggers more money and they'll stop chimping out :)
Fun fact, the government literally pays kids to go to school. It's not just free, you literally get money deposited into an account for being a student.

The little niggers just spend it on more paint. Give me my fucking ovens, I need to fix this country.

>Everyone does.
Then why do you have a chain store based on it?

Attached: 1515823708086.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

that's unironically USA's fault
that's why countries like Chile(brown) and Argentina(white) are relatively successful because they are the furthest from usa

Nope, if you have flatish roads/paths/bridges as show in these illustrations than wheels are great.
Nope.

Unlike Venezuela, our economy depends entirely on the US and we don't export only oil like they do.
We will never become a commie hole. The US has us leashed.

>blames USA for everything
this is why your country will always be a shithole

Attached: rel.jpg (306x306, 68K)

Attached: 858_03_2.jpg (597x650, 86K)

True

Attached: 156348935249.jpg (960x543, 100K)

Yeah. He was a street kid that became a priest that became a luchador to open and support an orphanage. After he died, one of the orphans he took in took up his mask and went to his rival-turned-friend Armor King for training, and became King II.

Those stores were just hype built around social media, like the first months you actually had to wait in line, 2 years later they're empty most of the time since everyone prefers to spend on shit like starbucks.

/pol/tard btfo eternally
and also whites didn't even invent the wheel, that shit was invented in Mesopotamia

Why are 3rd worlders from SA so much more whiney and need than 3rd worlders from Africa/South Asia?

His country is mostly shit because of the Mexicans, but the USA is to blame for pretty much everything that's bad these days.

How does it feel to have a small 5 inches dick? How does it feel to be homosexual with divorced parents? How does it feel to have more debts than savings.

Keep seething my Fat American Pig friend.

>Mezcla tu loco
First time hearing about this "chain store" with a 4 locations. It's about as much of a chain store as my shitposting business.

They actually have internet.

I hope he doesnt but the commie manual is exactly what hes doing
Hes disbanding every institution and discarding everyone that doesnt fit the agenda.

I unironically have more money than you will ever see in your entire 3rd world life.

>Mexico
>SA

Attached: 1505415199448.jpg (324x299, 22K)

I make 20x your average income.

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (244x209, 24K)

Prove it.

Except when you can use water to move a big number of things quickly and easily for you, like the Egyptians did to move granite or the venetians

America pretty much wrote the Mexican constitution. That was actually kind of based since it's pretty good, but that should also let you know the level of influence that the USA had on Mexico's development.

Categorizing by culture makes more sense than by geography.

the Spanish did them no favors by breeding their women, because it made them just smart enough to understand how society works but they still don't have enough empathetic white blood to make it work. they are still very tribalistic and hate mongering, but at the same time desire to model themselves after European culture. an unending conflict that will only end if and when their race does.

>be american
>get shot
>lose all money
lol

Does this actually happen or are you shit posting? I can never tell how strong the cartels reach is in Mexico to the point where they'd come harass some video games dev

Well for starters because there is actually internet and civilization in South America and even a shithole like Bolivia is better off than african countries.

Those places are complete barren and forgotten wastelands without food and with tons of diseases.

It worked for Disney cause unlike Mongoloids, Europoids have spatial awareness, there's taking something and making it your own versus carbon copies with no soul. You mongoloid mutts are soulless. Try not being a little commie-lite 3rd world shit hole sometimes and culturally speaking not being disgusting kid diddling retards whom always have a chip on their shoulder. Oh, and when you're clearly born in America, learn to flush toilet paper instead of throwing it in a bin, ontop of just shitting all over toilet seats thinking that's 'okay'.

Attached: 1555923629636.jpg (503x584, 48K)

I mean... If I was in that position and my son was a janitor in a place where crackheads are rampant I'd be proud of him.

Attached: IMG_2844.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Americans don't work on Sonic the Hedgehog rules, user.

Too bad memes aren't reality and crime is really low in my 90% white state and I also have employer health insurance.

Most of us are busy dying because of extreme poverty or getting kidnapped and beheaded by narcos

>I can never tell how strong the cartels reach is in Mexico
About as strong as the government itself. They're everywhere.
>to the point where they'd come harass some video games dev
Hasn't happened even with all the studios that have come out of here. Probabl wouldn't happen unless a AAA studio popped up, THEN they'd absolutely get their hands on the owner's families if they didn't get their money.

>i-it's not stealing because we have SOUL™
kek

I unironically get around $1500 USD monthly ($30,599 pesos last month) in interests from my inheritance trust fund ($250,000USD/$5M pesos at 8% annual interest rate). That's not even counting my saving from the time I was working (Which is really a way lower amount).

So I seriously doubt it.

t.american

You cannot steal from your own culture moron. God it must suck having little sloped foreheads with little diminished smooth brains with literally shrunken frontal lobes. Ayyy mami!!!!

Attached: 1551640284759.png (300x250, 26K)

>Why can't poor people develop something that costs time and money???

These threads are so stupid.

Definitely. A cartel actually raided a Pepsi facility near my area recently because they refused to pay their "fees". You can't setup a business now matter how small or big without playing their stupid game, and you can't make money as a games dev without filling the proper papers and thus making your existence public. You could chose not to pay your income taxes and go incognito, but then you'd get into trouble with the government, go to jail, and then get raped AND have to pay the cartels anyway.

y-you can make something something kof dragonballaaaaaaa

Based Zetas publisher poster

Go roll a gordita you fat ass spic faggot bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 93K)

>$1500USD monthly
>bragging about low risk/reward investments

You are financially on-par with a minority working at McDonalds in the US. Congrats.

Maximum cope. Kimba wasn't made by whites or Europeans. Kys stormnigger.

Reality is that nobody else gives a fuck. Mexico is becoming another commie failed state and oil wont stop selling, but you will not see a dime out of it. Commie states want you poor and fucked, with no way to climb up. AMLO is paving the road for his overlords, and USA wont give a shit if the oil keeps on coming.

Mexico has nothing else to give to the world. Avocados, maybe.

>Argentina
>White

It's mostly a meme but also it really varies depending on where you live and how much of a display of wealth you show to become a target in the first place. No, you're unlikely to be a target of a cartel unless you happen to be in a zone controlled for them which generally is a town in the middle of nowhere or the slums of the city. The danger then mostly comes from you showing large sums of money, say if tou go with bags of money to the bank or are known to live expensively

I think they're not

Retardo

That's. . . actually pretty spot on
What this user said.

Low risk is better than high risk at least here, last December a lot of investors lost money after the airport was cancelled.

I've been thinking in another options but memecoins is a joke and I don't trust putting my money into stocks (Most people I know had lost a good chunk of money on it).

oh

>Maximum cope. Kimba wasn't made by whites or Europeans. Kys stormnigger.
>stormnigger
Japanese people don't act like a bunch of gormless morons who think not flushing toilet paper is some sort of culture to be proud of. The only one coping here is you little meximutt, how's it feel to have no culture, nothing to call your own, and on top of that being just vilified the world over? Go make a game about trying to land shitty toilet tissue papers in a bin, you'll probably make billions and billions of pesos before you end up getting shot. Stay mad soulless manlet pinko.

Attached: gamer_time_holocaust.jpg (901x960, 75K)

fpbp

The best prices are in Argentina you fucktard
Country might be a shithole but we pay half the price in USD for games including AAA titles.
Some games should be almost 4000 Pesos but are priced at 1600 or even 1000

Fucking African cope you nigger twat

Avocados are a meme anyway, so they really got nothing to give at all. They're literally the perfect golem for our (((overlords))).

Any beaner with a brain knows to get out of that shithole called mexico asap. It's rare to find a smart beaner though since all they think about is tacos and burritos.

>Using pesos in thousands for games
How fucked up is inflation in Argentina?

Put that goalpost where you found it and accept that you are a dirty plagiarizing cocksucker, stormnigger.

Attached: goalpost.jpg (273x185, 11K)

Porque la raza nunca se mejora. Pinches inutiles corrientes lavense los codos

Your post gives me anxiety, I couldn't even begin to imagine living like this, while in reality there are people that actually do. Mexico is truly a shithole country.

>The best prices are in Argentina you fucktard
Everytime I check MercadoLibre or any Argentinian online store, their prices are ridiculously expensive (Not as much as Brazil).

who hurt you? lmao, have sex incel

Why are you @ing me? Are you that mad with yourself and fueled by such self-hatred you have to try and be prideful for being no different than a nigger? How pathetic.

I mean Mexico is on north america, so yes

No tu

youtube.com/watch?v=sIxCNkdqsyY

Attached: 12311.png (741x649, 23K)

>all this talk about toilet paper
What are you even on about? Did your maid forget to flush once and now you're permanently mad about it? I haven't heard about this once until you kept using something hilariously specific as some sort of made up national stereotype.

Attached: 1519449815149.jpg (500x500, 26K)

You clearly haven't been around mexicans.

God Lord I'm thankful we don't have flags on Yea Forums because I will be completely embarrassed of being associated with a fucking pasta spamer like you.

On behalf of all mexicans on be please kill yourself in the most painful way.

I /am/ mexican you dunce.

What about if you're American? Im guessing same rules? You go into the wrong town youre probably dead?

t. spic who claims white on documents
You will never be white Jose

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1562635532700.gif (320x240, 246K)

I flush my toilet paper everyday shut up

Perhaps it's a regional thing, but it's very common that whatever beaners come over the border, they literally do not flush their toilet paper.

Well, at the very least the cartels, the media and the government make a decent job of keeping it all under the wraps so it doesn't feel like the shithole warzone it really is. It's rare to see a shooting or kidnapping take place, you just find the bodies in the morning.

Attached: shrug.png (449x642, 499K)

>he lives among some centroamerican brown goblins
lel

Yep he's even loosely based on a real mexican priest who did moonlighting to earn money for the orphanage and himself.

>t. spic who claims white on documents
You will never be white Jose

Attached: 1233123.png (797x728, 183K)

I liked mulaka and the guys who made that game have their offices a few blocks from where I live here in Chihuahua.
But I'm sure you didn't want to talk about video games

>Checking mercado libre

That's just retarded people trying to scam others using ML monopoly on ecommerce, if amazon or even ebay came here that would change. Plus why the fuck would you take into account second hand prices you retard?

"This random guy prices Prey at 3000 bucks, but steam has it at 4 dollars"
"Huh, quite pricey"

Plus, do you even bother turning it into USD? Steam has the lowest regional pricing as far as I know on the whole world, only shit like Russia is even cheaper I think.

Buying anything else from shit like EA's launcher or Uplay is plainly retarded

There's a difference? You all look and act the same and Central America was once Mexican territory, so those are YOUR people.

>Mexico has nothing else to give to the world. Avocados, maybe.

Wrong, Mexico oil dependance fell dramatically from 60-70% of the GPD in the 80s and now it's only 20%, even exportations are less than 40% of the GPD, tourism is 20%, Mexico have becoming more diversified.

But certainly the other user is right, We are still too dependant of USA for our GPD is directly dependant around 40% (Oil, Remittances, Exportations....) and indirectly it could be up to 60%.

because they are not close enough to u.s.

They are busy doing something more important, unlike you.

Right back at you, Chuck.

Same rules. Americans are such a common sight in some areas that you're able to keep a low profile as the rest of the population. Go into a town in the middle of nowhere and yeah, you're probably not getting outof there with your money, passport, ID or life alltogether.

Why does this one LATAM country make so many fucking threads? Do you see Colombian threads? Venezuelan threads? Chilean threads? Caribbean threads? Fucking Mexicans want American attention so much they spam this board every day as if they are relevant at all in the game industry. Was it Coco that made you think Americans like you? Even when Americans are literally trying to make the sequel to Auschwitz with your people you still suck so much cock.

Stop making so many threads, fucking cucks I swear.

Attached: 1559590987482.png (235x123, 21K)

You want to get raped?

If gringolandia explodes mexico turns into africa
(((((Implying the south is not filled by midget ugly niggers))))

That sounds disgusting, i'm glad i'm not a fence-hopper.

AMLO is the new president. Hes a real commie, a goon that has run for president the past 15 years and made a living out of it. Hes as sharp a rock; it took 10 years to graduate from his university. A complete moron, but not a hyperbole, but a verifiable complete slow mongol. Born rich, he poses as humble like all commies, and surrounded himself with a bunch of incompentent twats and proven corrupts. Trump and his memes have nothing on this guy, for real. I mean, internationally, hes an embarassment, doesnt know basic economy, history, or speak spanish properly. He gets mad at big words and dismisses everyone smarter than him, meaning every fucking one, Including people on his side.

Even once, he tried to proclaim himself president when he lost an election, and took a plaza on mexico city for days. Surprisingly he didnt end up in prison.

They're too blasted off of fecal fumes to even care anymore.

>steam, EA, Uplay
>Not buying physical copies.

Attached: throw_up.jpg (602x710, 77K)

It's regional. Shitty towns don't have proper sewer systems so they are told not to flush down toilet paper.

It is extremely disgusting, I don't understand it. Can you just keep these creatures before they get over here?

Nah, also if you just run a successful business. I know because a local restaurant owner left Mexico because their successful businesses were being targeted by kidnappers and extortionists. Now he shares his delicious food with decent people who don't try to ruin the lives of their successful neighbors (thus causing the entire area to regress and ultimately hurting yourself)

It's the advantage of living in a developed, non-shithole country like America.

Northern mexico feels like they should be part of the US while the south is just a nigger shithole

Claiming to be the best country in LATAM is like saying "look look im tha prettiest turd in this pile of diarrhea!!!"

Those are our people the same way american-born niggers are your people. They technically are, but there are a clear differences.

Okay but why do they persist when they hop the border? They can literally be up on Canada's gooch and they'll still do it being unsanitary as fuck. There are other habits too that are just disgusting.

>Can you just keep these creatures before they get over here?
What do i look like, the president?
Go shoot up a concentration camp if you want to do something.

>Buying physical copies

Oh for gods sake kys you neckbeard bet you don't even have a fucking pc

Yeah but you guys literally, and I mean this in honesty, look exactly the same and share the same genetic heritage. Niggers were just brought here due to jews.

Wrong place, wrong time, ends in a bad time, that's probably true for any part of the world user. Being a wealthy foreigner doesn't instantly make you a target, there's plenty of Koreans here that earn like 10 times what any pleb worker here does, and they're not being kidnapped or anything, but if you're in the wrong place riding a super fancy vehicle at 2am yes you're going to get robbed or worse. Usually the people that get fucked are those that start deals with the wrong people, the ones that fuck up richer people with business are actually cops, they ask you for "protection money" like any mafia does and if you don't pay then you'll get in trouble for sure.

>Go shoot up a concentration camp if you want to do something.
Based

American business owner living in Mexico? Same rules, probably. But for the most part, they leave Americans alone since your embassy likes to issue travel warnings whenever something happens to an American and that's no bueno for the cartel owned businesses.

>What do i look like, the president?
Yes. And I'd rather just shoot them as they cross make it like a game of sport. Besides your people love to kill for no real actual bonafide reason so yeah.

>that's probably true for any part of the world user
Only in places that aren't majority white/asian. All other races are subhuman.

Sure thing Tysheed McKing

Attached: not real mexicans.png (1228x955, 1.25M)

I'll bet you 5 pesos that the OP of these threads is American.

dale dale dale chivas, dale dale rebaño

>caring about being white
You are really pathetic.

>cherrypicking

>only in places that aren't majority white/asian
what is Russia?
also how many places are actually white/asian majority anymore? Sweeden/Iceland/Japan? afaik it's all blacks and muslims or indians colonizing the entire world with SA just invading USA.

Cringe. Take some pride in your people you leech.

Who said anything about being white? Stop being retarded

>Besides your people love to kill for no real actual bonafide reason so yeah.
Your people are the ones with a school shooting crisis. Stop Projecting, mate.

Because they live in said shitty towns their whole lives until one day they wake up and decide to hop the border. The thought that they are supposed to flush down the toilet paper doesn't even cross their minds.

If every useless, anti-social criminal nigger became a hard-working janitor that would be a massive improvement, though. Why wouldn´'t you be proud as a father assuming you are still around to witness it?

Attached: 1430244232464.png (821x529, 631K)

I mean, I don't really care about being white like this guy, but there are still lot of people like this here

>(((school shooting)))
Imagine believing what the (((MSM))) tells you

>Yeah but you guys literally, and I mean this in honesty, look exactly the same
t.never seen any mexican but the shitskins they interact with

>school shooting are a conspiracy by the jews
And just like that you outted yourself as a schizo. Later.

This, you're a shame user

>conspiracyfags
yikes

Well, that's falls within the display of money thing, restaurants, and physical stores are some of their obvious targets for extortion because there is always money "flowing in" as they see it.

Attached: st.png (645x773, 11K)

Mexican thots on Twitch are hot

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 33K)

Based tin foil tard

>conspiracy
And this is why you dumb spics will never amount to anything.

I wonder if there's a Gamestop on this street

Attached: tijuana sluts.jpg (2560x1305, 737K)

COPE

Hello

Attached: Yuc.png (836x664, 49K)

too late now everyone knows youre retarded

puro puto chicano aqui

We don't have the money or resources to make a decent studio go back to working at oxxo negro.

Ur mom

Such good goys, and you aren't even white.

>dem meaty thighs

Attached: 1560660761558.jpg (388x372, 64K)

It's called going outside

>Jews everywhere
Take your meds

Why are Mexicans so weeabs?

Attached: rin_tohsaka___cosplay_by_maysakaali_dc5oq71-pre.jpg (870x919, 74K)

Awesome dubs back then
Also its easy to watch anime online

They want to be anything but mexican

>don't have to worry about being beheaded every day
>able to actually look into things
>this means I'm a schizo
It's ok pedro, maybe some day you will be able to get an education.

>Such good goys, and you aren't even white.
Fuck no. Why would anyone want that? Buncha cucks

Except they did.

We've found tons of toys with wheels and axels, a quick google image search will show them. We also know the Maya had siege towers from a mural, and presumbly those would have been wheeled as well. Their calendrical system was also conceptialized as a series of interlocking wheels and they used rotational devices for textile and ceremaic production.

They used wheels and understood their mechanical properties, they just didn't usr them for transportation because they had no fucking animals to pull carts with. The fact Meesoamerica is jungles/swamps in the lowlands and rugged valleys in the highland doesn't help either.

And to address 's point about wheelbarrows: The classical greeks didn't have them either. Nor did the Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Persians, Minoans, Ancient Indians, etc.
. They only got invented around 0ad in the Qin dyansty.

Also, let's suppose for a moment they hadn't invented wheels: I could just as easily go "lmao fucking loser europeans they didn't even invent true suispension bridges"
Since that's something the ancient mexicans did the euroipeans didn't. You are acting like the absence of 1 specific thing automatically means they are or aren't advanced even if there might be 50 other things they DID have or WERE advanced in. Different civilizations when isolated with dffferent geographic and cultural factors are going to develop along different paths. There might be some ways they are behind compared to one another and others ahead.

You need to look at their overall level of complexity and not just 1-2 arbitrary ones

The Maya, Olmec, Totonacs, Classic Veracruz, and other lowland civilizations were in jungles, but the core of the Aztec Empire's territory; where all the actual "culturally Aztec" (IE, nahua) cities were, wasn't jungle. It was temperate to arid hills and valleys.

1/?

Attached: Yaxchilan Bridge one of if not the first suspension bridges largest for centuaries ACTUALLY MAYA NOT (650x570, 72K)

we pirate others, why make one?

>En Latinoamerica en general el LoL sigue siendo relevante

21st century schizoid man

cont:

>.It was temperate to arid hills and valleys....

And it's not like every city was on a lake or that waterways connected every city in the region. Yes, boats were used for tranpsortation between core axtec cities around the lake basin they were centered on and especially in the Yucatan with the Maya, they'd use coastal trading routes for treanporting good alongside with inalnd rivers, but much of transportation and travel was done on foot.

You god damn stupid ignorant motherfucker, that's the wrongest statement i've heard in like 5 fucking days.

Mesoamericans had formal state goverments 2000 years before the Aztec even existed. Not only did they have political systems and diplomacy, they had more omplex diplomatic norms then most areas because due to the lack of beasts of burden and the increased difficulty of long distance logistics, Mesoamerican empires avoided direct governance of subservient cities.

Instead you had a much more complex political setup where indivual cities even as part of larger empires retained their own state as political entities and political power had to be cemented through indirect means. This lead to tons of realpolitk focused political scheming. In terms of pure diplomacy itself, Mesoamerican cities took diplomatic norms and taboos super seriously, with breaking them causing impacts on those indirect realtionships. There were litterally entirely distinct dialects of languages depending on the level of formality and diplomatic contexts, which is something the latter half of pic related goes into.

Fucking educate yourself, here's 12 paragraphs I wrote on Aztec geopolitics and diplomacy here: pastebin.com/h18M28BR

2/?

Attached: Cortes Quetzalcoatl debunk.png (459x2006, 720K)

it's ok that they don't make a lotta games; because they made what is, in my opinion, one of the most important games of the last decade. If we taught Kerbal Space Program in schools we would be raising a generation of physicists and astronauts, instead of raising a generation of boys who wear dresses and chop off their dicks, and girls who shriek "harassment/sexism" every time they are challenged.

Attached: screenshot91.png (2560x1440, 1.35M)

Gameplanet, Formerly Gamers' Seed and Feed

NICE

True and this angers the amerijew

Attached: 1432584707622.gif (346x346, 3.53M)

To be fair most of what's taught in school is fucking useless up until college. Outside of problem solving skills, and schedules and social growth from peers, slot of school is bullshit

cont:

You what, it's not like the Aztec was the only civilization and everything else was tribes, all of Mesoamerica was filled with political states based in cities by 200AD or so, though obviously there were smaller towns and rural communities between the cities, but this is no different from europe. See pic.

I've already said i'm not a Mexican, but maybe you all SHOULD try to actually incorporate more mesoamerican cultural trends, motifs, and ideas into the broader mexican culture. It's not like there aren't any indjignious people around anymore, you guys have millions of them.

> and not exactly a glamorous part of it.

Based on what? Because sacrifices happened? The greeks fucked little boys, the japanese had a culturally enforced sense of honor to the point where ritualisatic suicide was common, medivial europe was filled with religious was and prurges, etc. Every society commited artocities, Mesoamerican ones really weren't any worse; and their accomplishments were just as impressive. fucking Tennochtitlan was 4x the size of the largest city in europe by physical expanse and as populated, you had sewage systems and plumbing in cities even 1000 years earlier, some of which were even bigger by expanse (Teotihuacan was litterally fucking rome sized). Therre were academic circles of poets like in greece, etc.

Even if you take Cortes's numbers for Aztec sacrifices at face value, 3000 a year, that's still only around as many sacrifices for 100 years as single religious purges like the genocide of the cathars in france, which killed at least that many in only 1/5th the time. Not to mention that most sacrifices were enemy soldiers, etc.

Attached: mesoamerican history summary.png (1457x1520, 346K)

>physical copies
>PC
Do you come from the past or something? those don't exist anymore
very
both of you are wrong

Attached: price.png (614x161, 26K)

is Mexico really such a dangerous shithole like they showed in sicario ?

It's like in wild, if you're a bright feathered peacock in a place full of hungry hyenas yes you'll be eaten, if you blend in and don't attract attention you won't get fucked most of the time. Most of the violent crimes is among the gangs themselves, or people in business with the cartels, the cops know not to get in the crossfire and only the military confiscates loot from big targets.

Also Mexico is a large country, there's red zones where you shouldn't visit, and zones that a perfect for tourism as long as stick to using uber and avoiding isolated areas or being late at night in poor places. The largest cities hold a wide contrast having places that are comparable to Dallas or Houston and having literal Favelas just a few km away.

Why the fuck are there so many Mexicans and Brazilians on this site

stfu please. people keep saying this shit like "just don't look like you have money". STFU. STFU. They will fucking rob you on the highways, they will mug you in the streets stop trying to act like your country is just dandy you dumb fucks. Spreading misinformation like that is reprehensible.

Mexicans have higher purchasing power than Brazilians

That's why Mexico is the biggest videogame market

Been living here 30 years and never been mugged, the capital is the place where you'll get your wallet/phone robbed if you're riding public transportation. There's shitholes and poor towns, there's places controlled by el narco. This isn't China, people won't ignore a robber or let him get away, or India where you do get raped the second you leave your hotel, or Detroit where you get a shotgun pointed at your face where you sleep.

>I'm not Mexican
You are one now based gentleman

>edison
>related to tv somehow
fucking Meri'lards

This

>live in a “Mexican Narco state” entire life, don’t do anything stupid and only hear how they killed poor drug addict hobo X or how the narcos just kill each other every other week.
>get work visa and go to Houston, start living in a nice apartment near the Medical Center, far away from illegals or uneducated negros.
>get mugged on the second month while coming back from work.
Great civilized country guys.

too busy dying from criminality

>my anecdotal evidence is way more important than national crime statistics

stfu you dumb spics and post more kerbals; it's the only thing of value my motherland created besides my parents (because they then went on to have me, on the SUPERIOR side of the border).

Attached: screenshot178.png (2560x1440, 1.73M)

>it's the only thing of value my motherland created besides my parents

ah, also tasty tacos and guacamole and salsa. Almost forgot about those critical contributions to human history. There's plenty to be proud of their mexicraps, don't have such an inferiority complex.

Not directly a game, but at least one of the developers of the game engine Godot is from Argentina. It's gaining traction, admittedly slowly, in indie circles.

Attached: mexchic.png (1904x1712, 831K)

Cool

you realize mexico is a more obese nation than the US now right? stay jealous of our prosperity, loser.

but in all seriousness, I'm ready to support your revolution whenever you decide you want to take Mexico back. Until then little faggot bitches who just take it up the ass, from both the cartels and their corrupt government, should shut their fucking mouths

Attached: 1485565961480.jpg (960x675, 59K)

Quit being butthurt you thin skinned faggot retard

At least you make better cartoons than we do now, one step at a time amigo.

Mexicans are the most powerful race in the world.

Attached: gun_latina.webm (640x640, 1.44M)

what a disgusting fucking beast

>that webm
the worst kind

t. taco

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (879x1024, 278K)

Why was I born in this shithole? Did I wrong God in a past life?

I need to fuck that delicious little piglet

>By 2010, seven out of ten Mexicans were overweight with a third clinically obese.[1][12] Mexico ranks the most obese country in the world in adult obesity (as of 2013), and first for childhood obesity with about 4.5 million children diagnosed as such.

lol... how embarassing.

Attached: screenshot107.png (2560x1440, 965K)

This is why America keeps winning.

Attached: americans1.png (640x502, 19K)

cartels unironically own the country

Never said it isn't shitty. But second place is nothing to boast about. Much less when your culture is based around being abominable hamplanets (mobility scooters, supersize junk food, corn syrup in everything, using a car to go anywhere, idealizing huge fat nigger asses in the media)

>b-b-but americans...

Get fucked mexshiturd

>the one in the fishnets

Oh, go get a foreskin recovery treatment, will ya?