So how does a blood transfusion give Batman and those civilians both the memories and the possibility of inheriting the...

So how does a blood transfusion give Batman and those civilians both the memories and the possibility of inheriting the personality of the Joker?

Attached: E2DA6D68-FC15-4D16-9A90-7D664E55C331.jpg (501x645, 52K)

Its just a game bro

>he doesn't know
it's a video game based on a comic book series

Attached: 1560339827084.jpg (1000x700, 60K)

is it possible for Poison Ivy to still have babies

asking for a friend

because of the fear toxin, did you even play the game?

Not by normal means

Yes but they have to be pollinated every year and that always gives everyone the allergies

Her blood is chlorophyll. The baby wouldn’t survive or even be human.

the joker is pozzed

Bro just don't think about it

Attached: 92731743044202.png (483x262, 239K)

I don't think that's implied

aids

There's a J-virus on Joker's blood. That's how Batman Who Laughs was born.

Comic book logic is retarded

Wasn't Ocelot just trolling with that shit?

No.

pretty much

It's been a long time since i read about it, but wasn't it implied to be legit but then hypnotized himself into believing it to continue the charade

kojima is a retconning hack, so both and are right

Why doesnt someone just kill him? Doesnt Gotham have NA cops?

could they be dryads?

The cops in Gotham are either corrupt or incompetent. Some are both.

They fear his bf's retaliation.

>logic
m8 theres a giant crocodile cannibal and a shapeshifting clay man who acts

I don't know. The arkham series wasn't that stupid until knight. They forgot Scarecrow was the villain

Arkham games > PS4 spiderman

It was retconned to that, yes. In 2, its implied its real, hence the voice change. In 4, it was revealed to be a metal prosthesis and Ocelot hypnotized himself to think he was possessed. MGS is a silly anime

If you know that Ocelot father was The Sorrow then there's a slight implication that Ocelot inherited some small amount of psychic powers. These latent powers could have been the cause of Ocelot's apparent possession by Liquid. But then Ocelot exchanged Liquid's arm for a cyber one at some point and started to pretend to still be possessed just to troll the Patriot AIs some more.

But none of this can be proven because it's a loose end that never got tied up.

Something something vat of chemicals, something something J virus, something something comic books. Who cares, it was neat and gave us that killer ending.

there is no retconning going on, he just conviced HIMSELF that he was posessed.
bad explanations are not retcons

Between MGS2 having a clear voice change (that Snake obviously heard, since he recognized him immediately) and MGS3 establishing that The Sorrow is Ocelot's father and had a supernatural link to the afterlife, I think it's pretty clear it was originally intended to be a true possession.

MGS4 literally retconned every potential supernatural element of MGS2 into Nanomachines, even though MGS3 still has supernatural elements so there's no logical reason to have decided it was too unbelievable at that point.

Really depends on what version we're talking about.

>bet you wish you'd just stayed in the fucking circus now don't you robin?

That’s not Dick Grayson

they're all the same to me

>MGS is a silly anime
And that's a good thing
unironically

jason was a circus boy too before he was rebooted