I can't enjoy this game. Is there something wrong with me?

I can't enjoy this game. Is there something wrong with me?

Attached: 59108976ae653aa55c6ac1f2.jpg (323x433, 36K)

Is it because it’s too casual and hand holding? That was the problem for me, try mods

Of course not. But don't worry, OP. Fans of Witcher 3 can't explain why and what they like in that game.

Attached: Screenshot_40.png (576x194, 14K)

Playing it again after dropping it after 30 hours. The main problem is combat and difficulty. It just get's too easy after 10 hours (playing death march) so each combat scenario is the same shit. You get stuck in a loop where you play the same, casting igni/quen making the others feel next to useless. Also looting houses feels useless since most of the items are just garbage. The story, characters, acting, and levels are 10/10 though.

You are obsessed dude

yes

That's a factor too but movement and combat feels too janky.

Attached: Screenshot_41.png (469x119, 5K)

Try playing it with a gamepad, it’s really plays better that way. Personally use Xb1 controller and it feels great

It's worse on gamepad.

>good narrative
>great characters
>fantastic lore, although mostly thanks to Sapkowski
>interesting decisions that hold weight
>fantastic environment design and atmosphere
>fun sign gameplay and alchemy builds despite the lack of true difficulty even on deathmarch

I disagree, flow and movement isn’t as janky as with kb m in my opinion. Try it for real if you havent

Pathetic

Try different builds, quen and Igni are broken and boring after a while, and I love this game.

Using axii and having the enemies tear each other apart or yrden and creating a massive AOE slowdown/damage is very satisfying.

Max toxicity alchemy builds are also fun

Also you can buy those potions that completely reset your skills so you’re never stuck with one build

It's because you have taste.

This. I’m a KB/M purist so I still play on that, but you can tell the game was designed for controller.

Same, this game was dreadful to play, the movement and combat weird and I hated the cutscenes.

I'm the one who posted the screenshots, I just found them funny from yesterday's thread user, TW3 is unironically my favourite RPG.

>can't play as a girl

Fucking dropped

you're just a zoomer

I love TW3 but please dont call it an RPG, it’s anything but.

You can......

But you literally do at several points in the game

>hey guys i never played the game, let me comment on it

Yes, you’re not playing on death march.

My bad then user, always a bit difficult to understand someone’s intention here. Have a good day bro

Because it doesn’t look like the show? Yeah, I recently bought the game during the Summer Sale in anticipation of the show and the characters LITERALLY look nothing alike. I’m waiting on a mod to change the character models to closer resemble the show, it’s unplayable in its current state.

MC is literally a creepy dude and only a dude

it is very much an RPG, since it has actual roleplaying, as opposed to 99% of things called RPG, especially dark souls, which has no roleplaying.

Don’t worry sarcastic poster-kun, you’ll prob be able to get some mods for that pretty soon

>here’s your switch port bro

Attached: 1D129854-AB97-4A5E-BEA3-13B08EE7D845.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

I mean I loved the games (especially this one) but I feel like it clearly isnt for everyone, if everyone liked the same video game (which it seems like most people do with this one) it wouldn't be unique. To each his own

I disagree, roleplay is strictly limited to a dozen or so major decisions you make, other than that you’re strictly playing Geralt of Rivia.

The modern market is over saturated with open world games. You're probably tired.
That and the game is so long it can get overwhelming

It's zoomers' favorite game though.

Witcher 3 is 100% a zoomer game

try mods. vanilla fights suck

If you have to mod a game to make it interesting, it sucks

Yeah. That’s why you improve your experience by modding it, solid reasoning idiot

me too it's just boring. it takes ages of boring dialogue to finally get to a fight and then all you do is use the shield spell and spam attack

Nothing wrong with you as long as you enjoyed the first one though.

Attached: 94d14114aba76c0643edca47738776ee4453f2fd6da8497853caf6b69d5d43db.png (767x1036, 525K)