You fall into an isekai portal to the last game world you've played...

You fall into an isekai portal to the last game world you've played. In one week Marche is coming in to drag your ass home. How do you prepare?

Attached: Af73zoA_d.jpg (500x400, 20K)

Double sword, Counter. Coincidently just started ffta again

>Risk of Rain 2
I'll either be dead within five minutes or survive the week, but as a result be able to kill gods.
So she's either bringing back a corpse or becoming a bloody smear by just looking in my direction.

Hes a dick but hes right

I'll become friends with a Viera Assassin/Sniper

>blaster master zero
not lasting even a full minute

>last game world
funnily enough, ffta.
Bribe a judge to red card everything, he loses the battle and ends up in jail.

>Kingdom come.
Please get me out of here.

it doesn't matter. the next arisen will avenge me

Marche was right.
Remember, FFTA was made for teaching children to accept reality for what is it, and try to make the best from it with your friends.

>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Good luck getting past my army of superheroes. Wait, if I get isekai´d into marvel universe, am I Gwenpool now?

My wife Miriam will defend me.

Attached: 1563213390128.jpg (921x1200, 1.26M)

>Etrian Nexus

Good, get me the fuck out of here. I don't need an FOE pounding my ass.

Attached: pOxeYso.jpg (485x640, 64K)

>EDF
have fun dragging my corpse

People who play Fifa post on the same board as me, pathetic.

Attached: 895723908542.jpg (254x168, 18K)

>summertime saga
no complaints here

What Marche are we talking about?

Scrub Paladin/Fighter Marche? or Hunter/Ninja shitstomper 9000 Marche?

How is it being dyslexic

>Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
>Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)
>Final Fantasy Tactics Advance2 (DS)
>Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (PSP)
Which I should play first or avoid and any reason?

>Fossil Fighters Champions
Honestly not sure if I could win despite an army of magical dinos, but also wouldn't really want to be stuck in there forever either.

Attached: 1417818369671.jpg (800x450, 67K)

>SMTIV
Good Luck bitch

Attached: bruh_02.png (398x428, 289K)

Obtain the Triforce and wish him away

War of the lions, then the advance games imo.
lions is just an improved port of the first game overall. Avoid the modded versions of FFT though until you've beaten once or twice, shit's practically bullshit otherwise.

>FFXIV
I call and tell him to hurry up, this place is full of furries and fetch quests.

>World of warcraft
I run around stormwind forming a raid party for a unique "world boss". No one is going to drag me away from nelf ass if I have anything to do with it.

>Remake 2
If im not dead by then ill ask her to take me home asap

>mario maker
He'll probably kill me, but he's going to have to get past my kaizo course first

>>Mass Effect universe
>>I will not be denied my alien wifu
>>Fuck you you walking advertisement for Japanese conformity and being a good Salaryman
>>Unite Krogan Turian Geth Quarians Elcor Volos and Mercs from Omega in strike against Indoctrinated maniac

It also depends on if I step into the role of Shepard maybe some multiplayer character or am just myself. I guess it also depends on if Shepard has saved the Galaxy yet as well either way fuck Marche for Greentext section 3

>Etrian Odyssey 3
Probably go in as deep as I can and hope he eventually gets fucked by wandering mobs

I'm in fucking lobotomy corp so I try to get home immediately.

none you dont really need to avoid A2 if i remember correctly starts pretty slow though it also has bestgirl frimelda but its at least worth one playtrhough

Seriously FFTA2 is far and away a better game than FFRA. Its a shame the first turned so many people off that it never got the attention it deserved. Better balance less clunky job system more classes and two more races in addition to a storyline that doesnt teach you to be a good Japanese drone and if Oni-chan wants to break your back and put you in a wheelchair thats ok because hes high ranking in the family

>Mary Skelter
Induce blood skelter in everyone and hide.

Attached: 1450600808183.gif (300x300, 57K)

Final fantasy xi

I guess id get a full alliance from my linkshell
id be ok

The last game I played was VRChat. I gladly accept escape.

it also had some pretty fucking comfy locations and spritework moorabella would be pretty fucking nice to live in even if its constantly snowing and cold due to magic

>Bloodstained
I rape that villager that asks for armor right before Marche arrives and when he does I agree to go with him. Hanging around inside a basement is boring and there's no way I'd be able to fight anything .

War of the Lions because it's the first one and most thematically correct and "serious" of the series.
Make sure to grab the slowdown patch if you're playing the PSP version of WotL as there's a bug in the game that causes framerate drops with special attacks and spells, the patch simply fixes the bug.
Android/iOS version of WotL has redrawn spritework (properly, not filters, pic related) and fixed said bug by default, but is stuck with touch controls.

Attached: FFTキャラ高解像度化.jpg (208x127, 8K)

Reminder that Marche's friends were all fucking dying in that other world and having their life forced drained. Marche literally, actually did nothing wrong.

>EDF 5
IM SIGNING UP AND NOT LEAVING TILL THE FIGHTS DONE

Attached: im doing my part.jpg (1000x750, 165K)

Also to add to what I said War of the Lions is just enhanced version of the PS1 original with added cutscenes, QoL features and some (minor) new content. Biggest draw is the complete and faithful retranslation as the PS1 original had a very poorly translated script, similar to the SNES and most PS1 Final Fantasy releases.

Tactics Advance and Tactics A2 (which stands for Advance 2) are best played in tandem after WotL because they are quite different lore and theme wise.

Threaten to cripple him IRL for life if he does that.

>HL2

Get me the fuck out of here

I'm playing Dragon Quest Builders 1 right now with the Orchestral Overhaul Mod and despite the world being a shithole, at least I could do fun building autism in it and I'd have everyone sucking my dick for my ability to build so I'd just wall myself in full Obsidian and Cantlin Shields so Marche couldn't even enter my town.

>chocobo's mystery dungeon
nigga you gonna get speed raped so hard, enjoy 1 turn to my 4 and all the comets your asshole can take and then some

>Touhou Puppet Dance
....but the game is already an isekai with the focus on coming back. What do i even prepare for

Dark souls
Doesn't sound so bad as long as I don't end up with a darksign on me.

>They Are Billions
SAVE ME MARCHE!

>dark souls
Depending on where a spawn if I don't get murdered by a hobohollow or a skeleton I'd probably fucking starve or die poisoned by something. Can't think of a single area that'd be safe. I'd try to get my hands on a spear or some shit that's easy to wield, find a source of water, and wait.
Also Marche a shit
>I don't have fun so fuck everyone else

Attached: 610860716.jpg (964x1020, 289K)

>Lisa
Take me home Marche you absolute hero

Based dyslexic poster

Attached: 1394336815284.jpg (433x378, 45K)

FFXIV
I guess I buy a level boost and grind for gear? Unless it's a scripted event I'm supposed to lose again

>Also Marche a shit
>I don't have fun so fuck everyone else
It's heavily implied that all the townspeople who aren't Marche and his friends are all suffering or dying in this other world, for one. Then there's also the fact that Mewt's mother in Ivalice is actually the personification of the book that's slowly draining the life from him.
Like, I get it, it'd be cool and all, but c'mon

This would make more sense if they EVER portrayed it as anything but "Marche knows better listen to you Oni-chan and get back into the wheelchair and become a good salaryman"

Or you might get isekaied safely into a regular human city far from the concerns of the undead.

But they DO portray it as something but that. That's why they inform you that all the townspeople are dying and that Mewt's mom is actually a horrible demon.
Or are you saying that death and torture is somehow preferable to facing reality

Marche himse;f never brings that up he just hammers good Japanese work ethic values and why vidya is bad. I would agree if that was the focus and "Holy shit this book is is using our fantasies to kill us" but thats not what they do

>I have to endure this, the "M" corporation will take me on a vacation is I last this week.

>RDR2
Thank you based escapism boy, I only have to last a week. Maybe I can do it

>Disgaea
good luck bitch i'm behind 7 Majins

and we're all suffering or dying in the real world so it was a net gain in Ivalice

I think i'll be fine.
desu he's kinda right tho

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 93K)

goddamn right. when i heard the journalist talking about attempting to make "peace" with the aliens, I demanded she be executed for treason.

We will not stop til they're all DEAD. E D F E D F E D F!

>Chocobo's dungeon Every Buddy
>he may save me from amnesia but he may also take me home with amnesia
>every weapon in dungeons are made for chocobos so I can't stop him myself
I literally have to trust my new life to a giant chicken or make a new identity since I'll get amnesia anyways

>Ritual of the Night

Fuck Miriam retarded, then spend the rest of the week using alchemy to make pizza.

Best thing about his game was Ritz's 5head.

Attached: 41493217.png (473x460, 469K)