Doesnt main Xandir

>doesnt main Xandir

If you do this, get out

Attached: Xandier-drawn-together-40940045-500-375.gif (500x375, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FK-SSzs0dkw
youtube.com/watch?v=sLPFIRd0J2M
youtube.com/watch?v=30LZ_0AsQQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=IWYfVuwtfBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq3XrDPXPcw
youtube.com/watch?v=BjJTCCulp9g
youtube.com/watch?v=ol8vIYD4h-k
youtube.com/watch?v=NgQGmqJ9wws
youtu.be/NgQGmqJ9wws?t=1632
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not Foxxy after the 1.25 Patch
LMAO Get your gay ass out of here.

Attached: Forcefoxxy.jpg (400x325, 73K)

>styling on tier-whore Clarafags with Toot's superarmor specials
is there a better feeling?

Attached: t.gif (300x227, 1.1M)

That show was funny was I was 14.

Wrecking shit with Double-Dong Denzel, until the whole server gets BTFO by some Live-Action Cow.

>ywn experience Master ranked Scroto raid for the first time ever again
Is there any point in logging on anymore?

Attached: 4773700.jpg (1092x762, 40K)

>yfw I can't get past the gigantic midget
youtube.com/watch?v=FK-SSzs0dkw

Any help from fellow user? I am maining sideshow wooldoor btw

It's 10 times funnier this day and age when you consider how many more people it would offend

I think she made me a furry but It could have been something else

Reminder that this show got cancelled because of Trey Parker

>Is there any point in logging on anymore?
Uhhhh, the upcoming raid on the Penis Tower where the Mad Libber has penised the MC’s girlfriend and he’ll penis her unless your penises can penis his dastardly penis in time.

true
youtube.com/watch?v=sLPFIRd0J2M

That’s fine. What we got was plenty. The show was already going downhill fast by the end of S3 and the direct-to-DVD movie was pretty bad, too.

>not maining Clara
plebs a lot of you

Attached: 2134456756.png (700x1210, 230K)

>elf

Nope.

> 36 episodes
> Plenty
Fucking Cleveland Show had 88 episodes, and the movie was only bad because it was a fuck you CC and South Park for cancelling them

Funny how things works.

Attached: 12343567876.png (500x548, 118K)

This show fucking sucked, and the only reason anyone watched it was because the commercial had two girls making out.

Jesus fuck how prescient.

what's the story with that? I'm not familiar

looks like /pol/ just got dabbed on

This show was fucking based. Got cancelled by comedy central due to the fact that their humor lacked "substance" unlike south park. They dedicated their movie to shitting on that reasoning because not everyone wants to use their silly cartoon as a platform to preach their shitty opinions.

>you join a PUG and the tank is Violent Retard from Violent Retard Flakes™
I don’t think there’s a better feel.

Attached: D59EA2EE-C6F5-4A0F-A8D2-F8A1D0769109.png (578x618, 510K)

That stuff was going on back then too. PC movement has been around for decades now.

That guy was right, user. I binged it a few years ago. Like half the episodes were about Captain Hero and all those episodes felt the same,

Cleveland Show is hardly a good comparison.
Fox will run literally any show into the ground they can, 88 is a drop in a bucket when you consider how long Simpsons and FG have overstayed their welcome.

Longstanding rumor that the South Park guys lobbied to get Drawn Together cancelled because it was getting better ratings than their show. It's not out of the question, the show was doing really well while it was on and the shitty direct to DVD movie they put out afterwards is very clearly holding a grudge against South Park

Clara's super is too broken, only scrubs rely on it.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x330, 870K)

I miss when shows used to make fun of everyone and not just one group constantly.

Did Stephen Hillenburg ever approve of Wooldoor being a SpongeBob clone?

It’s OP as fuck but is completely nullified by her Car Crash Fetish as long as you can find a vehicle or two nearby to blow up. If there are no cars around then, welp, GG I guess.

LING-LING
INTO BATTLE
GO

and yet they will spin it like an "dem libs be offended LMAO"
the complete lack of self awareness is hilarious

>not having nazi T-rex rider for counter
Fucking casuals, I swear...

Attached: 12345675687.gif (268x268, 1.82M)

Only likable character desu

How do I counter Ricky's knock knock?

Attached: 1532935898019.gif (412x279, 3.57M)

I actually liked Cleveland show, it had a really good cast of ancillary characters and felt a bit more nuanced than Family Guy. Nothing that special but yeah, solid show to watch while I shovel food into my mouth.

holy kek maybe i should rewatch this show

ARG is r*edit tier cringe, dudes.

it was a change of pace from family guy
in fact, to me it feels more like a "black king of the hill" rather than a "black family guy" kind of thing

me on the right

>tfw watching clara and foxxy make out when I was 11

Attached: 1556323353915.png (691x597, 4K)

>don't like something
>call it reddit
compelling argument, boyo

Something seems off on that... the several aspects do not match the character at all also I don't think pro life and pro choice were very popular at the time of drawn together.
Did they changed it for some reason?

When are they gonna make Golan and Dylan playable?

Attached: golan-the-insatiable.jpg (1224x760, 462K)

take your fucking meds, schizo

>the Mad Felcher? That guy sucks!

Attached: 1543486136496.png (905x619, 566K)

>keep wiping to the Foxxy's Funyuns encounter
>party turns on each other

You're gonna need 9 cans of ravioli

Attached: Drawn Together.webm (600x450, 855K)

What ever happened this show?

> ancillary characters
> Redneck racist
> Midget momma's boy
> Seth Macfarlence Bear
> Stewie, but Black
> David Lynch
> Madea
The show was awful, even Seth Macfarlence thought it was shit and left during season 3

Canceled, like all non-family based animated Fox shows.

Hm, I must be on the right track if I catch the attention of a soiboy.

No one is fantasizing about the game being real. They're simply using the thread as a means of referencing obscure jokes from the show. It's pretty obvious this isn't an ARG, man.

that denial

Fuck those literal cucks
That show hasn't been good in so long

>le couldn't make it today meme
Low iq poster

>Longstanding rumor that the South Park guys lobbied to get Drawn Together cancelled because it was getting better ratings than their show.
I didn't know this show got good ratings. The quality of the writing was all over the place where one episode could be complete shit and the next one could be fantastic.

hes gonna just blame it on someone else like always, there is no fucking counterplay
being a corey&trevor main is suffering

Who knows didn't watch this show for a long time. Seems to me though like they "updated it" to fit with the common narrative nowadays.
Especially that pro live part.

It was one of the better adult shows back then, Simpsons was shit, Senpai Guy was dead during season 1, KOTH was good, ATHF was good and 3 South has just been cancelled.

Hang on, I have a clip for /pol/ies too

Sure you can make anything look bad if you just list the character's main trait. My point is characters like "redneck racist" were actually surprisingly well written and had some depth to their personalities. Lester wasn't actually even a racist once you learned more about him, just poor and kinda ignorant. On Family Guy I find the "this character is one trait and has nothing going on beyond that" to be way more true. Also I don't really think almost anyone on Family Guy is actually a nice person, everyone feels like a dick or bitch or some level of sociopath, Cleveland Show has many characters who are mostly nice.

How the FUCK do you get past Judge Fudge?
youtube.com/watch?v=30LZ_0AsQQ8

youtube.com/watch?v=IWYfVuwtfBM
Helps if i put it in the fucking post

thanks for the reminder nigger, I'm soo rewatching it this week

Pro life was huge at the time. W was in office, baptists had more control than ever, Juno had recently released. It was a major talking point in the elections around 2004-ish

Easy, just walk past him while he's busy being delicious.

>Pro life and pro choice weren't popular during the Bush administration

what are you even saying

shes not really furry

>He doesnt main Senor Eskimo Goldberg

Dunno, I was too young to remember. Maybe they changed it in the german version? Something seems off to me though.

I have the DVD from around 2005, want me to check it and see if any changes were made?

>tfw you're the only Ling Ling main in the lobby

Attached: vp crossposting.gif (320x240, 2.49M)

>Doesn’t main Wooldoor for OP seduction skills

Attached: 02F64647-A89D-42F2-A0C7-F1AC3677F044.jpg (267x189, 13K)

It's funnier now that we looped back around and can't be edgy anymore. Can't stand the pseud herbivores that think they're above it all. They always end up being some weirdo that for example might draw his own anal, tuba vore to masturbate to.

The movie is 200% garbage though.

>series dead for years
>the production silently keeps updating the original video sources for content in order to "keep with the narrative", even on clips uploaded by random people years ago
this is why nobody takes you seriously

Her dad is tho

Can relate

> I was too young to remember
>more like "I'm 14 and just got in here from /pol/ but this... THIS IS A JEWISH MIND TRICK"

>implying anyone has the APM required to main Ling Ling

Reminder that
> Mr.Enter hates this show
> PieguyRulz is neutral with it
> Phantomstrider likes it
> Saberspark hates it
> Pan likes it

Literally who

>he doesn't like the bagina

Attached: 1560039119078.png (410x216, 28K)

Doesn't enter just hate the movie?

80% of the good scenes are with Captain Hero.
I love Drawn Together but it has many garbage episodes.

what do you call vagina?

Maybe it is because you aren't American?
It is a show written in america designed to be most culturally relevant in America.

Personally, I grew up around christian america and went to private christian schools my whole life and I can tell you that the most born again die hard Christians have been basing their entire vote entirely on this issue for decades with no regards to any other issues at all. (note that I said the most born again die hard, not all of them)

Roe V. Wade decision was 1973 and pro lifers have been praying to see it turned around since day 1.

I remember this show, it had some really really gross moments, in fact, what's even funnier is that the combox guy was a trump parody before it became in to make fun of that guy.

Also yeah, Matt and Tray are complete assholes who abuse their power at comedy central to get rid of shows they don't like or feel are upstaging them, see South Park is the network's longest running animation show and while they swear they fucking hate liberals they sure love to preach liberal talking points more than conservative ones on their show, remember how BTFO they got making their entire season shitting on Trump back in 2016 and the absolute abomination that was the memberberries? I haven't watched a season since but it sounds like it's gotten even further up it's own asshole with their "plot" Also them using Issac hayes death to shit on scientology was messed up

Yeah fuck those cultists but to hide behind the excuse "They took our friend away!" reeks of cowardness and what's even more disgusting is they had an episode about showing muhamad because if you stop doing things just because of some assholes you're giving other assholes the right to do the same thing to you, yeah Comedy Central bitched out but if they really meant what they made Kyle say in that episode they'd of uploaded the entire uncensored episode to the net themselves as a fuck you, but they never did.

I'm having trouble getting the good ending of the Quackers mission. Does this happen every time?

Attached: ponytail pull hnnng.gif (358x268, 1.87M)

Man, I really miss this show.
I should rewatch it someday

>Dunno, I was too young to remember.
You're not fooling anyone. Just admit you're an underaged electionfag mad that a cartoon mocked a certain demographic.

I still find it weird how Hero goes from barely a character in Season 1 to the central focus in 2 and 3

WHO /STEVEFROMLONGISLAND/ HERE

>Mr "Brutally Bullied But Totally Not Projecting On Anything Mean-Spirited" Enter hates something like this
figures

Shut your mouth. Season 1 and 3 are great. Season 2 however has some bad episodes.

TFW you have more arms than the wackiest god in all india

No, he hates the show too, for more or less the same reasons as the film

He put the show on his top 10 worst cartoons of the 2000's

>Bethesda's Commander Keen.gif

I call it a taxi so I can roll over and get some sleep

STEVECHADS RISE UP

Attached: StevefromLongIsland.png (377x345, 164K)

>counterpicks

Attached: Untitled.png (430x478, 147K)

>memberberries
What was the joke supposed to be with them? I dropped the season when they had to postpone it after being btfo by the election, and the entire "joke" up to that point was "remember (blank)", which is a fucking awful idea for a reccuring gag.

It's even funnier once you mature.

I have no idea how they got away with all those jew jokes.

Attached: 1496607572569.png (591x620, 103K)

Good opinon here: Drawn Together is funnier in German.

The creators are Jewish

The dub was great, I agree. But dubs are also cringe.

The german VA of Captain Hero carries it so hard.

Same as Boondocks then. I wish more people made humor about themselves these days, it would cut through some of this fucking political tension.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=Wq3XrDPXPcw

>What was the joke supposed to be with them?
Making fun of nostalgiafags by saying all they care about is being reminded of stuff they liked as a kid.

Cone on dude, you sound ridiculous. Why won't they upload an uncensored episode as a fuck you? Probably because Matt and Trey are adults who have dinner with the president of Comedy Central and Viacom regularly, have a multi-billion dollar franchise to helm, and responsibilities towards the jobs of everyone at their studio. Real people tend to act professional, even if their the face of some wacky brand. What you're asking for would be like wanting JJ Abrams to personally leak the original Ep 8 script because "Fuck Disney".

Also, people were making fun of Trump back then because The Apprentice was a huge hit. Drawn Together was a parody of reality shows.

Attached: cover_2554152142018_r.jpg (1000x981, 186K)

>This is also the show that inspired panty ane stocking.

Damn I miss drawn together.

One of those shows that i rewatched and thought "not as funny as i remember"

You are right desu. i was 14 at the time and i used to find edgy shit to be cool and funny as fuck. Same deal with south park.

>play lang-lang level
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gotdamn it, that lazy shit be tasteless an' turrible.

also do anyone know wheres I can find Papa? Been lookin fo' him most of the game.

Attached: Foxxy.jpg (640x960, 72K)

That episode with "Bleh" was 10/10

As I said, I live in germany. Could also be that they changed the meaning of it for germans and I don't remember it that well.
Could also be that they translated it word for word which wouldn't make sense back then in germany. But if the people who translated it didn't get it I doubt that my young self back then could make sense of it either.
I remember that the pig also made fun of her calling her that stuff but nothing about pro life and that picture of her holding the sign was cut out I think. Also I don't remember her talking at all.

>Jewish
>Homophobic
>Pro Life
One of these things is not like the other

Attached: Ling Ling.webm (720x480, 876K)

Mr. Enter hates almost everything raunchy or gross.

THe boondocks is coming back back and with Aaron, so it should be better than last season

It was a shitty show

She's more like an amalgam that is supposed to take a shot at everybody. So very much something that /pol/ likes.
How is that supposed to offend /pol/? Niggers don't work and get violent over somebody pointing it out? Hardly anything new.

Do you think conservative jews aren't a thing?

Shit it's coming back?
when?
How long until some crazy fuck out there want the show re-canned thanks to uncle ruckus?

user Mr.enter is childlish autist that hate everything and nitpick from cartoons and was stupid enough to not only stole an idea for a failed cartoon, but also not being able to worldbuild.

It didn’t help that he already burned bridgeds with everyone is the industry, look at Pan he literally admits to masturbates to goth girls cartoon and humiliating fetish, but most of the biggest cartoon creators find him funny and would actually find him a job, so remember always a funny austim, never an angry one

Not asian, puerto rico lesbian ones that protest against other lesbians.

2020 production stared this year.

I don’t think so, Aaron is a black guy and represent both sides of black culture, uncle ruckus is fun to people because he represent a deluded Uncle Tom

The only conservative Jews I know don’t care about the browning of America and want as many immigrants here legally, and they all support Israel.

Mr. Enter has matured a lot over these past couple years, and most of his haters have apologized for shitting on him. That nignog Mars reviews started a hate train that should've never started.

Is he parodying cloud or link or is it a combination or both of them

Conservative Jews are conservative when it comes to Israeli politics. Pretty sure most Jews want the whites to die, regardless of political alignment.

it's a parody of link and "Generic RPG hero number five"

yes

He said 'that guy sucks ass', actually

which is even funnier because the first time i saw it i had no idea what it was, and 12 year old me googled it

>You can battle with crossover character hidden as NPC

youtube.com/watch?v=BjJTCCulp9g

I agree with most of what you said, but Isacc was apparently an accident. Apparently Isac didn't quit brcause he wanted to, but some scientologist from his group came in and quit for him and prevented him from asking for the job back (you know how they are with blackmail) they only learned about this from his son like 3 years back and apparently regretted having made the episode.

>it's a reboot
as long as the humor is the same, it should be fine.

I first watched that show as a teenager and Xandir made me realize I was gay

Attached: rWVnfSx23wY.jpg (750x655, 100K)

you got bitten too?

Anybody find the ultra rare Clum Baby drop yet?

>Member when America was great?
That’s the joke

Doesn't xandir drink cum and get buttfucked in every episode or something.

That was a terrible show but I remember that much.

I'd say a quarter of the time user.

jerked it once to the "sockbats gone wild" part back then
boy that episode really resonated with me

Attached: 1563810158871.gif (419x227, 2.07M)

How do i get a live action cow? I heard those are OP as hell.

Attached: superthumb.png (300x250, 80K)

Attached: trump joke.png (377x324, 229K)

Ling ling's VA was hot.
Season 1 is the only good one.
The movie was AIDS tier.
Thresdly reminder that Clara/Toot's VA voices Twilight Sparkle on MLP.

>when you consider how many more people it would offend
The same amount of people it would have offended as when it aired? Or even less people would be offended since nobody cares about TV shows.

>also I don't think pro life and pro choice were very popular at the time of drawn together
How fucking old are you?

A lot of the best jokes weren't vulgar too.

are you saying more people back then were as batshit sensitive as they are today?

>he thinks the new boondocks is gonna be good

Attached: boondocks.jpg (508x537, 135K)

Yes, the current state of affairs is nothing new at all, tiny zoomlet.

Even when I was 14 it wasn't funny.

I'LL WIN THAT AIDS WALK

user this is no different from any of Aaron works, he always has taken jabs to both sides, remember the culture sensitive teacher or the evil business man that call a child retard, Boondocks mocked both sides

OH NO HE'S MAKING FUN OF THE GOD EMPEROR INCELS ASSEMBLE!!!

Dude hasn't made fun of both sides in either of the new comics he put up
Dilate tranny

Attached: 5ac012f939b31.png (953x1282, 922K)

I'm gonna be honest, that show sucks major dick.
In some ways it's so bad it's good.

is this show worth watching

Nah, Drawn Together has always been super butthurt about being compared to South Park and probably started rumors to stir shit up. I doubt Parker even knows this show existed

How the fuck do you get past I.S.R.A.E.L.? I got to the phase where it lays down in the street and it won’t take damage or even move no matter how much I attack it.

>Senpai Guy
Also ATHF sucked ass.

They didn't use Isaac Hayes death to shit on Scientology you braindead zoomer, they killed Chef off after Isaac Hayes did an interview calling Matt and Trey bigots for mocking scientology. Then he died in real life years later.
Drawn Together is a show made by bitter faggots that only hated South Park because it got all the praise.

Wow, you don't know what the word "literal" means, and you don't know what the word "cucks" means.

>it is a P2W Captain Herofag

Attached: IMG_5034.jpg (500x376, 28K)

>that scene where Captain Hero rapes and kills that little boy
Jesus

ill take my no (You)s as a yes

Has anyone gotten the secret Muchkin Mouse event yet?

Attached: Munchkin_Mouse.png (260x297, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ol8vIYD4h-k

kys plebbitor

It ain't where it is and it ain't where it ain't.
It's a little stinky thing I call a taint.
Why don't you suck it?
Why don't you suck it?
Why don't you suck my little taint?

criminally underrated show

Xander made me realize I love dick too

It's extremely hit or miss but the hits are comedy gold. It reminds me of Airplane in that if you somehow don't get a joke, there's another joke 30 seconds later that you will get.

I say season 2 is the shows peak

>that orgy scene from the movie

Attached: 7354735473.jpg (980x490, 37K)

>lasers one shot even my max level Captain Hero

What the fuck? How am i supposed to complete this event when these fags are so numerous spamming one hit kills?

Attached: IMG_5037.jpg (748x410, 18K)

The movie had a few good jokes

>GET HER OFF
>sorry Foxxy, she's post menopause, it's impossible to get her off!

This thread is literally 0% vidya and has been alive for half a day. How?

because you're never gonna be a jannie

put peanut butter on your balls

Thank god.

Based, jannie wannabe btfo

I need to watch Drawn Together again.

How fucking old are you? Holy fuck.

get the DVDs

I'd recommend the Party in Your Box Set since it has the drinking game and no ads for other Comedy Central stuff on the discs, but its out of print now

In general it's pretty bad. However it has a few good moments where the jokes hit the bullseye.

It had shitty writing and was trying so damn hard to be edgy. But the stuff that involved Captain Hero was some of the best stuff out of the show.

>stereotypes are memes
>if its a widely held opinion its wrong
Kys le edgy contrarian zoomer

Yeah, it's Party In Your Box I've got. Bought it 2 years ago but never got round to watching it.

I went from loving it in middle school becasue it was edgy to hating it in highschool to loving it as a adult becasue the actual jokes are pretty good.

Nah, Viacom has a history of shutting down shows that don't get huge ratings
South Park stays alive not only due to popularity but because it's so cheap to produce that episodes are made in under a week by Trey and Matt's studio

that was next level ecchi

Attached: D984dBSW4AAcM8-.jpg (1024x696, 71K)

SOON I WILL HAVE MORE ARMS THAN THE WACKIEST GOD IN INDIA

actually the show got fantastic ratings, but the show itself was so expensive to produce that the returns were little

>"Thank you! this window will close in 3 seconds..."

>that orgy from the episode with the little strawberry girl
>the twins incest scene
>Clara and Foxy making out
>Foxy getting off to a lightsaber
>Hero buttfucking Wooldor
Why was this show so horny?

Attached: 1558812874844.png (405x389, 229K)

>tfw no video game with the same level of comedy as Drawn Together

Attached: 1562913389174.jpg (750x1334, 79K)

Attached: blue knight.jpg (500x575, 79K)

Redditor Blue Knight posting when?

Attached: 1563568227891.gif (480x443, 339K)

>JANNY! JANNY THEY’RE HAVING FUN IN THERE! MAKE THEM STOP!
I bet you were that kid in elementary school that told on kids for saying bad words during recess

Okay, it's time to post the good shit

Attached: Princess Clara Nice Tits.webm (512x384, 1.33M)

It's really sad. Legends of chamberlain heights got 2 seasons and Moonbeam city only got one and Moonbeam was worlds better. Still sad moonbeam got the early can

Regardless of your political affiliation the Russia narrative is pretty ridiculous.

only when it doesn't support your agenda, yes.

Have you read the Muller report?

>Hero shield activate!
best tank

Attached: drawntogether_heroshield.jpg (509x378, 21K)

theres literally a board MADE for this shit you absolute retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgQGmqJ9wws
And in particular
youtu.be/NgQGmqJ9wws?t=1632

Its funnier when you consider the people it would have offended, would consider it a breath of fresh air.

Did you bother to read it? The most charitable spin is Trump was to incompetent to conspire with the Russians. But that doesn't mean he didn't collude with him.
Also everything about part 1 was about the Russian attack.
But you're just going to ignore that part.

So there were only two times in the series we saw Clare's nipples, this and the time she went with the UPS driver after believing everyone else was raptured.

where the fuck can I even watch this

Her retard cousin is way hotter and shes topless like 2 episodes in

Based

They were ahead of the time, huh

>rewatching the uncensored episodes online
>realize the original censored episodes are actually funnier with how many jokes they play around with using it (like the gay terminator having a huge censor bar where his dick is in the censored, and it being regular sized in the uncensored)

Attached: captain hero cry.gif (428x308, 3.09M)

Attached: Princess Clara Hitlerina.webm (512x384, 2.96M)

OH SHIT, HE HAS A PUERTO RICAN CREDIT CARD

was waiting for that .gif to be posted
fucking hilarious

In one of those cheap Perfect World F2P MMO's I literally designed my character and interpersonal persona after Xandir.
Male elf healer
RIDICULOUSLY FLAMBOYANTLY GAY
Flirted with men constantly to the point I looked histrionic.
Though I am straight many thought I was like super-fag